PvE dissapointment

Options
kuruno
kuruno Posts: 19 Arc User
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
I really now don't feel like playing...i dont wanna be forced to play in a PvP server...you guys said both servers not only PvP....this is disappointing. :(
Post edited by kuruno on

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia I understand you're upset, however PvE servers will still be released upon the end of this phase of beta.

blablabla

You are still eluding the question :

why not one PVE or two instead of two PVP servers?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kuruno wrote: »
    I really now don't feel like playing...i dont wanna be forced to play in a PvP server...you guys said both servers not only PvP....this is disappointing. :(

I understand that some of you are disappointed about PvE servers not being available yet. However, these servers will launch at the end of this phase of beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    so then that begs the question: When is this beta over?
  • xarfox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    blablabla

You are still eluding the question :

why not one PVE or two instead of two PVP servers?

There are a variety of reasons karmelia. I understand you're upset but your disrespectful tone is not appreciated.

You will definitely see PvE servers at the end of beta, there is no doubt about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xneo
    xneo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sry but i loled really hard with u tread

ps btw u enjoy kill mobs in u time playing? rofl

give a chance 2 the pvp its the best thing in online games

its sad see people who only want kill mobs for hrs u.u
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What are those "variety of reasons"?

RAGEQUIT PAID YOU WELL?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • xii
    xii Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    manorchid wrote: »
    so then that begs the question: When is this beta over?

closed beta lasts 1 month i believe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kuruno
    edited August 2008
    Options
    to make matters worse...i cant log in...

yes i have my beta key activated
    yes is correct id and password
    no is not my connection or firewall

other words...not user side error
  • xarfox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    to make matters worse...i cant log in...

yes i have my beta key activated
    yes is correct id and password
    no is not my connection or firewall

other words...not user side error

Hello kuruno,

Please try changing your password on the website. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • r00st3r
    r00st3r Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

ok dont play .. less people less lag
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's only closed beta, not like it's major really.
  • kuruno
    edited August 2008
    Options
    aaaa XD thanks for the tip.

lets see how many times i get pwned in the midle of nowere in PvP
  • r00st3r
    r00st3r Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    kuruno **** its still 1hr 20 mins to cb start if ur in asia

---
    oops double post
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It already did o.o
  • danubus37
    danubus37 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I dont understand why you couldnt make one pvp and one pve server if this is what you wanted to do with 2 servers. Your **** a good number of folks who dont like or want to be involved in pvp at all. Its rather silly not to have at least one of each.
  • kuruno
    edited August 2008
    Options
    r00st3r wrote: »
    ok dont play .. less people less lag

o yea and i just expressing my opinion, don't like it, don't read.

is just if i tell you i give you a melon but instead i give you a apple...how would you react?

sounds stupid...but hey!!! im pretty close to stupidity each day so go for it my friend:p

ps i am not in asia and servers are up..people get informed
  • ambushmartyr
    ambushmartyr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Another failed attempt by a company looking to branch out in the "international" markets.
    GG PWI, Ill not wait till the PVE servers are up cause RoM will be starting its CB next week sometime.

Lost another one to Ditech.....

Good Luck PVE players of PWI, Personally I dont feel like being ganked by a bunch of PvP guilds looking to control and extort certain grinding areas.

And lets not confuse PvP with PK, these are obviously PK servers as PvP is a consensual thing.
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I really don't see many people grinding to high levels anyway, try playing a little later this week or something. CBs usually become empty after the first few days because people want to figure stuff out before the game goes into OB.

I really don't see big guilds or lots of ganking going to be happening in CB.
  • xarfox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    I really don't see many people grinding to high levels anyway, try playing a little later this week or something. CBs usually become empty after the first few days because people want to figure stuff out before the game goes into OB.

I really don't see big guilds or lots of ganking going to be happening in CB.

Exactly, this is a beta phase. PvE servers will be launching at the end of this phase.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rax
    rax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Since I was in the MY version from its CB decided to give the pve version a try and now this happens. There are 2 other games close to coming out we will be giving one of them a go instead of PWI. To many echos of Cubi for us.
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hmm that's a shame i was really looking forward to playing on PvE but as is the flow of this beta we must accept it. i'll still take a look at the PvP servers untill this phase is over then jump ship to the PvE servers when they open up. my suggestion is give it a try. if anything you learn more of the game in it's current state, if you find bugs and report them you're helping everyone that is playing now and will play in future times ahead. I hope you do decide to join in the Fun on the PvP servers, i myself aren't a fan of PvP but since there is no other option availiable and i have signed up to partake in this Closed beta i intend to do just that even if it isn't exactly how i thought it would be from the start. so don't worry things will work out in the end.
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    elly wrote: »
    hmm that's a shame i was really looking forward to playing on PvE but as is the flow of this beta we must accept it. i'll still take a look at the PvP servers untill this phase is over then jump ship to the PvE servers when they open up. my suggestion is give it a try. if anything you learn more of the game in it's current state, if you find bugs and report them you're helping everyone that is playing now and will play in future times ahead. I hope you do decide to join in the Fun on the PvP servers, i myself aren't a fan of PvP but since there is no other option availiable and i have signed up to partake in this Closed beta i intend to do just that even if it isn't exactly how i thought it would be from the start. so don't worry things will work out in the end.

I already have a level 89 and a level 56 char on the MY-EN PVP server.

The only trhing that decided me to come over here was to try a PVE server....

I see no point for me to loose one month "testing" the same game, simply because it's from another company.

I'll give this one a pass. And I guess that one month from now I will not be back because I'll have find another game to play.

No PVE server = Bad decision from PWE. A disappointed customer is a lost customer. Bringing up one PvP and one PvE server would have been a wiser decision.
  • xarfox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    elly wrote: »

Thank you for your supportive post elly.

We do hope that our PvE players decide to stick with us, as our PvE servers are not that far off. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xarfox
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koukou wrote: »
    I already have a level 89 and a level 56 char on the MY-EN PVP server.

The only trhing that decided me to come over here was to try a PVE server....

I see no point for me to loose one month "testing" the same game, simply because it's from another company.

I'll give this one a pass. And I guess that one month from now I will not be back because I'll have find another game to play.

No PVE server = Bad decision from PWE. A disappointed customer is a lost customer. Bringing up one PvP and one PvE server would have been a wiser decision.

Who said closed beta has to be one month? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    We do hope that our PvE players decide to stick with us, as our PvE servers are not that far off. ;)

For more than one month, many of your customers eagerly awaited to try and test play on a PvE server.

In the end, without even a warning, you deny them that.

You'll have to agree that it's not a good way to keep them with you.
  • luivatra
    luivatra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Although I think people are overreacting to this, it might have been smart to let people know in advance, to prevent confusion and angry (future) customers.

Just a tip for any coming surprises ;)
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    oh so thats what you ment when you hinted me in the PM ;O
    now cough it up how long is Closed beta! ;)
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • nith
    nith Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Xarfox, not to be disrespectful or anything, but your constant dodging of questions, and hinting at things that bring on more of these questions, but still NOT ANSWERING ANYONE, is only going to **** more people off and drive away more customers. Either answer people straight up and give full details, or just shut up and hide in the corner till you can. cause right now youve been doing more harm than good
  • zorria
    zorria Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can not belive this. You guys said that there would be PvP sever and PvE sever in cb but now it is just PvP. I was really looking forword to playing on the PvE sever but i cann't now. so i will not be doing cb. thank for the disappointment .
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nith wrote: »
    Xarfox, not to be disrespectful or anything, but your constant dodging of questions, and hinting at things that bring on more of these questions, but still NOT ANSWERING ANYONE, is only going to **** more people off and drive away more customers. Either answer people straight up and give full details, or just shut up and hide in the corner till you can. cause right now youve been doing more harm than good

No, people like you have been doing more harm then good :D.