A New Site

Options
zezix
zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Guild Banter
First of all, before I get anyone spamming me and saying "You're a noob for having more then one guild recruiting thread" This is not a recruitment thread this is simply a new thread I am making to let people know my new Guild Site is up.

Feel free to flame me on this but it is only a notice =]

www.NemesisV2.com
Post edited by zezix on

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Site link was already in your thread, more than once, there was no need for this..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yes there was, because the links in my thread are dug in there somewhere and most people don't read every page. Sorry if you have a problem with this. Nobody else seems to. And if they do, they keep quiet. Well, so far at least.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I instructed my members to keep out of this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »

You are lucky I tend to read things before posting >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thank you. Most mature thing I have seen you do yet.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    Thank you. Most mature thing I have seen you do yet.

It's time for you to stop acting like you know me or anything about me. Thanks.

Enjoy your forum spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I never acted like I knew you. I said "Most mature thing I have seen you do yet." Never said "Most mature thing you have ever done in your life."
  • dolphinboy94
    dolphinboy94 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The Nemesis Guild is still recruiting please respond to thread if u would like to join. Zezix is the guild master i am not.

What Kind Of Guild Are We?

We are a very family oriented guild. We all respect one another and we love to have fun and make jokes to and about eachother. We are also very kind, polite, and most defenitly helpful. If someone is in a bit of a situation whether it concerns a boss you must kill, a quest you can't do, or even someone who is PKing you we will be there to help as soon as you call us. As the Guild Master of †Nemesis† I take my job pretty seriously and I only put my guild members first. Once myself and my Vice Guild Master reach level 60 we will be farming Holy Hall quite a bit to get all our members hooked up with some pretty sweet gear. If you would like to help us with that feel absolutly free to ask.

We will be pretty focused on Territorial War. We already have a few plans set up on how to go about this once the game starts. I am also not a greedy Guild Master so the salary we get from our land will go to everyone equally, even if I do not have much left for myself. The motto is need before greed. We will also be playing on the Free PvP Server.

What Do You Need To Join?

I would like each and every one of you to be fairly active. I do not have a requirement on what level to be in the first day or any day for that matter, all I want from you is activeness. If for some reason you can't be on for a certain amount of time don't sweat it, we are a very understanding guild and real life is more important then any game ever made. I also do expect you to be nice to each and every person in the guild. We are like a family here as I have mentioned before and I do not want anybody fighting with eachother in our guild. If said fighting does occur I hope we will be able to settle it like adults rather then little kids.

I do not have an age limit for this guild, but if you are like 10 then I hope to god you don't act like. I do not want anybody to be selfish. This means if you obtain an item that you already have and don't need I would like it if you were to give that item to another guild member who needs it rather then selling it.

What Can't I Do?

I do not want anybody harassing other people in the game for no reason at all. If they flame you first I would rather you be the bigger person and just walk away, if they try to PK you then I want you to kick their ****. I would like you to respect any and every guild unless that guild has given you a good reason not to respect them, or if they are an enemy guild.

I do not want any random PKing. I want this guild to be looked up to and respected. I do not mind if you kill a person who is KOS (Kill On Sight) or red names. If you do decide that you would like to go random PKing I would like you to make it first clear to that person or any person that you PK that your actions have nothing to do with the guild and that you are just bored or had a hard day and need to kill some people.

How Do I Join?

I would like you to post here that you are interested in joining, maybe make a little introduction about yourself but it isn't required at all. Once you post here you can go to www.NemesisV2.com and register your account on our forum page. Our site is currently under construction at the moment so not all links that you will see work just yet. But sit tight because we are working very hard to bring you guys an awesome website and forum. As well as an awesome guild. I have made it so I have to approve of your membership before you are able to log in. So if you are not automatically accepted sit tight because I am very active (at least on my forums because I am workin on alot right now and don't have time to post here often yet) and will approve of you as soon as I see that someone needs approved.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    In my opinion, copy -> paste this into an edit of Zezix's thread. There's no need to keep making new threads for your guild, this is the 4th one so far... Though 1 was just about the website.

I'm all for recruiting but keep it fair - while RQ has plenty of members, most other guilds don't yet and they deserve a fair chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have only made one recruiting thread and this thread. I have been gone at the Hospital for a week now and was not aware of more threads being made, which I cannot find now. Maybe they got deleted? I dunno. But this was not supposed to be a recruitment thread.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I can't believe you just bumped all three of your clan threads again. Jesus christ. I feel bad for the other guilds your guild's size. You're a dumbshit, bro, and you stand for everything RQ stands against. Be fair to other guilds, they deserve just as much of a chance at recruiting as you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I was just replied to what people said to me dude. I wasn't trying to bump anything, why don't you calm down? My god.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    God damn, how come every post you make is full of ********. It's been this way since "We had permission from 1PW to steal their guides."

You're full of it. You know full well that your guild is spamming this section with threads about them to pump your recruitment, because you just bumped 3 of them. A bump with a VERY thin basis is still a bump. I don't care if you bump one thread, but keep it to one, other small guilds like Unlimited, 7DS, Everglades etc are trying to recruit too and being fair about it.

Grow the **** up, kid. Damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think its funny how you think you are always right, but whatever. I could careless if the admins deleted my other threads. I was not trying to "bump my threads to get more people" i was simply being polite and replying to them all at the same time since I havent had a chance to get online in awhile. I am sorry you are all butt hurt for no reason but that is not my problem now is it? I really don't feel like talking to you.

By the way, I think it is funny how you are the only one who actually cares this much about a game and its threads.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    By the way, I think it is funny how you are the only one who actually cares this much about a game and its threads.

I don't care about the threads. I care about the small clans struggling to get members because I've been there and I know how that is.

Some of them are too nice to speak up for themselves, and that's fine. But I'm not going to sit around and let you have an unfair advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• monkeybone
    monkeybone Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Most of them doesn't want to say anything here because that will put this topic on the top again...
    Regarding the " i was simply being polite and replying to them all " speach... Polite would have been to delete those topics or to ask a mod/admin to merge those topics into one. what you've done wasn't polite. It was an attempt to monopolize this section so most of the ppl who enter from time to time the forum will see that the most topics are from your ghuild and then simply join it without visiting any other topic.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh my god, are you kidding me? I would love for the admins to merge all my topics together. I was not trying to make it so all my guild topics were on one page so peope would be like "Oh look they have 3 topics lets join them because they have 3 topics, wooo!!"

I am sick of you guys always makin whatever I do into the worst thing possible that could have happened in that situation. I don't need to explain myself to any of you any further. I know how hard it is to get members, I don't have very many myself.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Don't worry about Joseph he has nothing better to do.

~ciao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Don't worry about Joseph he has nothing better to do.

~ciao

That's right, I don't.

Don't worry about Koz, he thinks he's cool because he found out my real name that T0yo calls me all the time and that I have said more than three times on this forum already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh my god, are you kidding me? I would love for the admins to merge all my topics together. I was not trying to make it so all my guild topics were on one page so peope would be like "Oh look they have 3 topics lets join them because they have 3 topics, wooo!!"

I am sick of you guys always makin whatever I do into the worst thing possible that could have happened in that situation. I don't need to explain myself to any of you any further. I know how hard it is to get members, I don't have very many myself.

Best advice ignore mystic. He has ego problems and probably has the idea that everything he thinks/says is right. *cough* where he's usually wrong. Do what you gotta do unless an admin says its wrong its all good.

Good luck to your guild.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That's right, I don't.

Don't worry about Koz, he thinks he's cool because he found out my real name that T0yo calls me all the time and that I have said more than three times on this forum already.

Does it occur to you that I also know Sandy? I didn't need to figure out your real name at all. I already knew it. You can make up something else ridiculous now.

~ciao

Edit: And to tres. lol +1 for you. I think everyone is catching on that they have ego problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Does it occur to you that I also know Sandy? I didn't need to figure out your real name at all. I already knew it. You can make up something else ridiculous now.

~ciao

Okay? What'd I make up? Toyo calls me it and it's all over the forums, I don't understand what the issue is here, lol.

You think you're special because you know my real name, you're not. Warui called me "Joey" ingame and on the forums for MY-En all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Okay? What'd I make up? Toyo calls me it and it's all over the forums, I don't understand what the issue is here, lol.

You think you're special because you know my real name, you're not. Warui called me "Joey" ingame and on the forums for MY-En all the time.

"found out your real name" I think not.

You obviously didn't read the part that says I know your best friend, Sandy.

And for the record: is toyo a guy or a girl? We had like an hour debate on vent last night. I have my bet on girl :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    "found out your real name" I think not.

You obviously didn't read the part that says I know your best friend, Sandy.

And for the record: is toyo a guy or a girl? We had like an hour debate on vent last night. I have my bet on girl :x

Pretty sure he's a guy >_>
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    Pretty sure he's a guy >_>

Really!? Arggg curse the world -.-

I lost big money now =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Really!? Arggg curse the world -.-

I lost big money now =/

Who is Sandy? If you're talking about Sandalon, he quit the guild over a year ago. Lol. He's married now and can't play games.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Who is Sandy? If you're talking about Sandalon, he quit the guild over a year ago. Lol. He's married now and can't play games.

Sandy Weather...something. I'm not sure of her last name. She goes to MSU. I'm assuming you know where that is since you've been there before, no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why didn't he edit his main guild recruitment page instead of making a new topic? Seems kind of silly to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sandy Weather...something. I'm not sure of her last name. She goes to MSU. I'm assuming you know where that is since you've been there before, no?

I know where MSU is, but I don't know anyone named Sandy. A friend of mine has a dog named Sandy, beautiful golden retriever, and his sister goes to MSU. But her name's Erica.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I know where MSU is, but I don't know anyone named Sandy. A friend of mine has a dog named Sandy, beautiful golden retriever, and his sister goes to MSU. But her name's Erica.

Wow that's surprising you don't know who that is, considering you went up to her dorm.

Funny how you just "don't know" any of your real life friends anymore =/. I guess I should tell her that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]