A New Site

Options

Comments

• hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Take it to PMs. No one wants to hear how much you think you know about people over the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Wow that's surprising you don't know who that is, considering you went up to her dorm.

Funny how you just "don't know" any of your real life friends anymore =/. I guess I should tell her that.

Guess you should, lol. I know all of my real life friends, just not the ones you make up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Guess you should, lol. I know all of my real life friends, just not the ones you make up.

I guess I need to go look at her facebook and check her friends list =/.

It'd be funny if you were on there.

Oh wait, you are.

Way to own yourself.

GG
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Proof or it didn't happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I guess I need to go look at her facebook and check her friends list =/.

It'd be funny if you were on there.

Oh wait, you are.

Way to own yourself.

GG

Lol? Are you sure? What makes you so sure I use facebook at all?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options

It's on your forums. Rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    It's on your forums. Rofl.

Yeah almost. Contacts thread shows my email, xfire, and aim. Nowhere does my post say anything about facebook. Rofl. Nice bluff, ends there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah almost. Contacts thread shows my email, xfire, and aim. Nowhere does my post say anything about facebook. Rofl. Nice bluff, ends there.

You have a whole thread dedicated to peoples' myspaces and facebooks, unless you just went and deleted it.

Give it up, I caught you in a lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You have a whole thread dedicated to peoples' myspaces and facebooks, unless you just went and deleted it.

Give it up, I caught you in a lie.

Like I said, your bluff ends here. Nice try. Yes, we do have a thread dedicated to myspaces and facebooks, but mine's not in it.

nv5u82.png

Good fight, get off my internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOL @ Spies xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Way to own yourself, darling.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2iqb9jm.jpg

Now please, just give up. You are making a fool of yourself.

It's such a shame that you were so different at MSU =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Grats? I didn't say I didn't have one, I said you don't have it and can't see it. If you found it by searching ragequit, I'm proud of you, you're a stalker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Grats? I didn't say I didn't have one, I said you don't have it and can't see it. If you found it by searching ragequit, I'm proud of you, you're a stalker.

Kk more excuses please. That is why you said I was bluffing when I said you have facebook. That was you denying it right there.

You got owned, very hard.

QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Kk more excuses please. That is why you said I was bluffing when I said you have facebook. That was you denying it right there.

You got owned, very hard.

QQ

ROFL

I said that you were bluffing when you pointed out that we have a contact thread on the forums - which we do, and my facebook's not on it. You were bluffnig, nice try.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ROFL

I said that you were bluffing when you pointed out that we have a contact thread on the forums - which we do, and my facebook's not on it. You were bluffnig, nice try.

Just because you deleted it doesn't mean it wasn't there. But go ahead and QQ more. There isn't anything you can say to dig yourself out of this mess you made. I don't get why you denied knowing Sandy. She is quite a nice girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just because you deleted it doesn't mean it wasn't there. But go ahead and QQ more. There isn't anything you can say to dig you out of this mess you made. I don't get why you denied knowing Sandy. She is quite a nice girl.

I already posted a picture proving it's not deleted, but nice try. I don't get why you're making people up. Stalkers are quite cool. <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I already posted a picture proving it's not deleted, but nice try. I don't get why you're making people up. Stalkers are quite cool. <3.

Yahh more excuses.

You're so toast.

I've exposed what a major liar you are. I think my task has been accomplished.

More excuses please

QQ

Edit: Also you are the owner of those forums so I'm sure you can edit out posts without anyone knowing. 1 + 1 = 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I know for a fact you can edit PHPBB forums without it sayin "edited" but I'm not sure if he uses that.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yahh more excuses.

You're so toast.

I've exposed what a major liar you are. I think my task has been accomplished.

More excuses please

QQ

... Lol?

So let's get this straight. You made up someone, I corrected you.

You said you got my facebook from the RageQuit site, but it's not on there and I proved that.

Then you PROVED YOURSELF that you actually found my name through facebook searching RAGEQUIT (stalker much?) which actually proves that you were already making up ******** about the RQ forum.

My profile is private, and you're not on my friends list because I know everyone who is, so... Yeah. You can't see my profile, either.

So nice job, you caught me in a lie, alright. I just wonder what that lie was, exactly. Though I caught you in two, instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

sounds like you were tryin to say otherwise...

'nuff said

l8r beta
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ... Lol?

You said you got my facebook from the RageQuit site, but it's not on there and I proved that.

Then you PROVED YOURSELF that you actually found my name through facebook searching RAGEQUIT (stalker much?) which actually proves that you were already making up ******** about the RQ forum.

My profile is private, and you're not on my friends list because I know everyone who is, so... Yeah. You can't see my profile, either.

So nice job, you caught me in a lie, alright. I just wonder what that lie was, exactly. Though I caught you in two, instead.

Hehe keep digging yourself a ditch. You're going to hit the other side of the world in no time.

I can easily send Sandy a message on facebook right now, but I would rather not have you knowing who I was. Also when I look back at the status wall, it says she wrote on your wall. Odd that you don't know who she is. I don't understand why you were so nice at MSU and the complete opposite on the internet. =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow.. get **** mystic lol.

Don't even bother trying to prove your point or defend yourself any more. Just move on.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hehe keep digging yourself a ditch. You're going to hit the other side of the world in no time.

I can easily send Sandy a message on facebook right now, but I would rather not have you knowing who I was. Also when I look back at the status wall, it says she wrote on your wall. Odd that you don't know who she is. I don't understand why you were so nice at MSU and the complete opposite on the internet. =/

Give me her last name and I'll post you my wall-to-wall to her, if you like.

And unless you were one of the girls I ****ed at MSU, I doubt I know you. Also, I'm not the same person I was back when I partied there, I'm committed now.

The fact that you're saying I was "nice in person" is solid proof you have never met me before.

Keep getting your fanboys to post that I "got owned", when there's nothing against me at all. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Quick abandon the thread cos you wanna stop bumping it!
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic, you got owned and caught in a lie. Stop digging your hole deeper, it will only make things worse for yourself. He never said he had ever met you at MSU so I don't know where you got that idea from.
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

And unless you were one of the girls I ****ed at MSU, I doubt I know you. Also, I'm not the same person I was back when I partied there, I'm committed now.

The fact that you're saying I was "nice in person" is solid proof you have never met me before.

Keep getting your fanboys to post that I "got owned", when there's nothing against me at all. Lol.

Mystic I still wanna see some of your fanboys

Idolize the EA who uses magic attacks vs robe EPs, what a champion.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    Mystic, you got owned and caught in a lie. Stop digging your hole deeper, it will only make things worse for yourself. He never said he had ever met you at MSU so I don't know where you got that idea from.
    I don't understand why you were so nice at MSU and the complete opposite on the internet. =/

Actually, he did. Read the thread before flaming me, zezix. <3.

Zezix, you got owned and caught in a fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• koz
    edited August 2008
    Options

I didn't say I partied with you lol. I have better things to do than drink my life away. But I did meet you at MSU.

Any person to read this thread other than RQ would clearly say you got owned. Now you're just QQing about it and making more excuses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I have been reading the thread the whole time and he never once said he had ever met you.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I didn't say I partied with you lol. I have better things to do than drink my life away. But I did meet you at MSU.

Any person to read this thread other than RQ would clearly say you got owned. Now you're just QQing about it and making more excuses.

If I didn't party with you, I don't see why I would have met you. Lol. Also, so much for not meeting me, eh Zezix. Fail it up.

Explain to me how I got owned, exactly. To reiterate...

Where'd you own me there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]