A New Site

Options

Comments

• zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh nevermind, I didnt see that. Sorry =] Least I admit to things.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    I have been reading the thread the whole time and he never once said he had ever met you.
    I don't understand why you were so nice at MSU and the complete opposite on the internet. =/
    I didn't say I partied with you lol. I have better things to do than drink my life away. But I did meet you at MSU.

Legendary fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    except maybe the post above you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Do i have to requote what i picked out? You tried to pretend you didn't have a facebook.
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic, you failed by getting caught in a lie that a little kid would tell.
  • hana
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I don't either. Or do I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    Do i have to requote what i picked out? You tried to pretend you didn't have a facebook.

Yes, twist my words around. I said "What makes you so sure I use facebook at all?"

I never said I don't use it. I said how should Koz know if I used it at all. And now we know the answer, because they stalked me and searched RageQuit group. Lol.

For all of you saying I got "owned", you're failing pretty hard in explaining how. Keep asskissing eachother.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hana
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And you all are still stalking mystic... Wow, which is more fail?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Orly? I dont use myspace or facebook i have a myspace because people wanted me to get one i dont update it or anything but i just went to the facebook site and it only lets you search by name o.O where's this group search button do i have to register to see it?
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Orly? I dont use myspace or facebook i have a myspace because people wanted me to get one i dont update it or anything but i just went to the facebook site and it only lets you search by name o.O where's this group search button do i have to register to see it?

You just click groups in the application section and search.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic we have all told you how you got owned a few times now. As to Koz "Stalking you" how are you so sure? He showed me your Facebook weeks ago because we were laughing at how funny you looked, by the way I love the hair xD xD xD

By what he has said he has met you before, maybe you gave him your facebook when he met you? Who knows, but how are you 100% sure it was a stalk-a-thon
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    You just click groups in the application section and search.

ok cool deal

@Mystic

I'm not twisting anything but you fail to comprehend what i was pointing out. Instead of manning up to using facebook you tried to tip toe around the entire thing. Sounds to me like you got somethin to hide. On the other hand i dont really care about any of this and there's not gonna be any serious proof one way or the other without a Screenshot of you on said person's friend list.
  • hana
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nobody names drops this much without it qualifying on some level as stalking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Stalking and knowing are complely different. I'm not sayin he didnt stalk him, I am sayin there is no proof it was stalking.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Welcome to the information superhighway! The interwebs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic we have all told you how you got owned a few times now. As to Koz "Stalking you" how are you so sure? He showed me your Facebook weeks ago because we were laughing at how funny you looked, by the way I love the hair xD xD xD

By what he has said he has met you before, maybe you gave him your facebook when he met you? Who knows, but how are you 100% sure it was a stalk-a-thon

Because I actively know and talk to all the people on my friends list - as I said before. Koz isn't on there.

As for the hair, thank you! Glad you think I look funny. If you're trying to sway my confidence, good luck, my looks are a bad place to start. If Koz actually knew me they'd be glad to tell you I was a hell of a player before I settled down, and I have never had any trouble getting action at all. Ever. So laugh at my looks all you like, I don't care what guys think about me anyway, it's the girls that matter and the results there are positive. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• hana
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, if it was the girl in question actually saying this, that'd be a different story. However, this is just some guy that said "sandy" told him mystic's real name. Not that it anyone's business and people need to learn to keep internet and real life seperate for once.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Because I actively know and talk to all the people on my friends list - as I said before. Koz isn't on there.

As for the hair, thank you! Glad you think I look funny. If you're trying to sway my confidence, good luck, my looks are a bad place to start. If Koz actually knew me they'd be glad to tell you I was a hell of a player before I settled down, and I have never had any trouble getting action at all. Ever. So laugh at my looks all you like, I don't care what guys think about me anyway, it's the girls that matter and the results there are positive. :D

I never said that I added you on facebook, I said we have mutual friends. I've never been able to view it even.

Get your info right, thanx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I totally agree with you. It it only the girls that matter and nobody else. I wasn't tryin to nark on your self-esteem. I was just tellin you my opinion. As for being a player, that is sad. I think players are stupid, but that is my opinion aswell.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    I never said that I added you on facebook, I said we have mutual friends. I've never been able to view it even.

Get your info right, thanx.

I know. I was responding to this.
    By what he has said he has met you before, maybe you gave him your facebook when he met you?

Learn2read, thanx.

And hold on.
    He showed me your Facebook weeks ago because we were laughing at how funny you looked, by the way I love the hair xD xD xD
    I've never been able to view it even.

... Hmm?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Learn to own, thanks.

I said that before he said that.
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why didn't you man up to having a facebook i don't see a reason for all that bs rofl
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Learn to own, thanks.

I said that before he said that.

Don't change the subject.

He showed me your Facebook weeks ago because we were laughing at how funny you looked, by the way I love the hair xD xD xD
    I've never been able to view it even.

Explain. Your stories don't match, buddy. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He showed me the main page where you can see your picture. I never got a big look at it until he recently sent me a pic with you and some chick
  • hana
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Why didn't you man up to having a facebook i don't see a reason for all that bs rofl

Nobody needs to know anyone elses business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hana wrote: »
    Nobody needs to know anyone elses business.

so... let me get this straight....

Facebook.... something someone could easily figure out whether someone has one or not. It's obvious he already knew his name right...?

So when confronted with having a facebook you should throw as much BS as you can possibly think up tryin to confuse the situation instead of saying... yea so what i have a facebook ? @.@ seems a bit uhhhhhh cant put this nicely but you get the picture i hope
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Actually that picture was sent to me on MSN, I can't view his facebook =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He showed me the main page where you can see your picture. I never got a big look at it until he recently sent me a pic with you and some chick who looks like a male
    Actually that picture was sent to me on MSN, I can't view his facebook =/

You kids really need to compare stories before posting against me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    They display your display picture. Only a small version of it though.
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You kids really need to compare stories before posting against me..

You can view thumbnails of anyones facebook, sorta like networks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]