Options
124»

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    They display your display picture. Only a small version of it though.

My display picture? You could see my hair from my thumbnail display picture? That's pretty cool.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2r77kn5.png

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS HAIR ROFL I CAN TELL SO MUCH ABOUT IT

You kids got destroyed. Peace out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • delux
    delux Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Ok Koz, you've spent the last 5 pages trying to flaunt and prove that you know someone who knows Mystic in real life. Is your e-peen bigger now?

Please step back and re-evaluate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    My display picture? You could see my hair from my thumbnail display picture? That's pretty cool.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2r77kn5.png

OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIS HAIR ROFL I CAN TELL SO MUCH ABOUT IT

You kids got destroyed. Peace out.

Yup that's the pic.

And how did we get destroyed? Have you even been reading the last 6 pages?

QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Unless you have bad eyes you can totally tell the texture and length of the hair o.O
  • hana
    hana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    so... let me get this straight....

Facebook.... something someone could easily figure out whether someone has one or not. It's obvious he already knew his name right...?

So when confronted with having a facebook you should throw as much BS as you can possibly think up tryin to confuse the situation instead of saying... yea so what i have a facebook ? @.@ seems a bit uhhhhhh cant put this nicely but you get the picture i hope

I don't think I have to explain to you personal privacy and the absolute futility that is an internet fight. It's no one's right to question him about it in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Yup that's the pic.

And how did we get destroyed? Have you even been reading the last 6 pages?

QQ
    He showed me your Facebook weeks ago because we were laughing at how funny you looked, by the way I love the hair xD xD xD

He said you guys laughed at the way I looked, but you can't even see it. He claimed you showed him my main page and laughed at him with it, but you can't see it and apparently all you can see is my thumbnail, which does not have NEARLY enough of me to laugh at.

I'm sorry, but this is just funny now. Come on, post again, dig yourself deeper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• scum
    scum Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Internet Fight Go
  • delux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ...and onto the discussion regarding the texture and length of Mystic's hair.

The worshipping continues.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    He said you guys laughed at the way I looked, but you can't even see it. He claimed you showed him my main page and laughed at him with it, but you can't see it and apparently all you can see is my thumbnail, which does not have NEARLY enough of me to laugh at.

I'm sorry, but this is just funny now. Come on, post again, dig yourself deeper.

We've never been able to view your main page. Where did someone say that? I said a pic was sent to me on msn, that was hosted by tinypic.

But we've already proved you a huge liar. End of discussion.

Say hi to Sandy for me when you see her. Or maybe I'll see her first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    tres Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hana wrote: »
    I don't think I have to explain to you personal privacy and the absolute futility that is an internet fight. It's no one's right to question him about it in the first place.

Good Point but i guess i just cant comprehend the absolute stupidity it is to keep all of that going instead of just saying "Yea I have a facebook so what?"
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I find the tumbnail picture very funny. I am sorry you think it is not funny but that doesn't mean we didnt.
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    koz wrote: »
    Say hi to Sandy for me when you see her. Or maybe I'll see her first.

Sorry, I don't keep imaginary friends. You'll have to say hi to her for me, I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• delux
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Mystic, just post a naked pic of yourself and get this over with. I guarantee that you won't see any replies from them for at least 15 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • koz
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Sorry, I don't keep imaginary friends. You'll have to say hi to her for me, I guess.

Mmk I will. I'll see you at MSU if you decide to come up here again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    delux wrote: »
    Mystic, just post a naked pic of yourself and get this over with. I guarantee that you won't see any replies from them for at least 15 minutes.

I don't think anyone would see any posts after that. Mass suicide ftl
  • mystic
    edited August 2008
    Options
    tres wrote: »
    I don't think anyone would see any posts after that. Mass suicide ftl

I'd kill myself too if I saw my body and knew I was already taken. Relax, I'll spare you. <3.

This thread has degenerated into "GO SEE THE PERSON I MADE UP" and "UR UGLY LOL", good fight kids. Peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    There was one thing i left out too it sounds like delux is talking from personal experience

I MEAN 15 MINUTES IS PRETTY SPECIFIC DONTCHATHINK.

and btw Mystic my comments pretty on target though regretably it wasnt you who caused the comment was delux
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'd kill myself too if I saw my body and knew I was already taken. Relax, I'll spare you. <3.

This thread has degenerated into "GO SEE THE PERSON I MADE UP" and "UR UGLY LOL", good fight kids. Peace.

attracted to men? :confused:
  • hobox
    hobox Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Its considered polite to stay out of other guilds threads when your in a guild, especially when you start talking ****.
  • tres
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    attracted to men? :confused:

GOOD QUESTION

this is not all in caps
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hobox wrote: »
    Its considered polite to stay out of other guilds threads when your in a guild, especially when you start talking ****.

I agree with him.
  • wyatterp
    wyatterp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow what a site you built and the guild sounds great. I would love to join if you guys are recruiting. Name will be SnakeDr ingame

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual. But now I know why I have always lost women to guys like you. I mean, it's not just the uniform. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination. "
  • zezix
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thanks man. Sign up on the forums =] We are glad to have you