anti-female vibe in forum

Options

Comments

• sahrai
    sahrai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    serial wrote: »
    yes i know, yet i can't find the report post button (or even how to pm people on this forum).

if i could have done this quietly, i would have rather than invite all this flaming from the same people that are doing all this woman-bashing in first place.

Actually, I kind find it anymore either... it USED to be on the top right hand corner of a post once upon a time. Emailing them might be a good alternative :)
    Official PWI irc: irc.deltaanime.net #pwint
    IdleRPG with hilarious customizations included. No chat penalty; others remain the same.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    This is seriousley like standing next to a fire with a can of gas in your hand, almost irresistable! At the same time I'm getting a really good laugh from this, thnx for making my boring work day a lil brighter.

Misguided over zealous feminists FTW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • serial
    serial Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    sahrai wrote: »
    Actually, I kind find it anymore either... it USED to be on the top right hand corner of a post once upon a time. Emailing them might be a good alternative :)

i couldn't even find a customer support email addy on the website (believe me i looked).

all i can find are emails for business development and media enquiries :S

contact details -
    Perfect World Entertainment Inc.
    2200 Bridge Parkway Suite #201
    Redwood City, CA 94065
    Please contact: bizdev@pwrd.com
    Please contact: press@pwrd.com
    Please contact: ads@pwrd.com
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    serial wrote: »
    except when John has paid Jane some loots without first scoring sex off her, then it's ok for him to **** cos she is a woman, eh?

At first, I was going to post a well versed response rehashing the concept of real world consequences and using worst case scenario to make a stark contrast, but instead, I'm going to take a fresh path.

Clearly you are a different origin than the other posts (note the vernacular change to "chat"). And I am assuming that you're from Canada, thereby meaning that your punctuation with "eh?" means that it is a rhetorical statement and answers itself. Thus, I need not intervene further than pointing that out.

I'm giving you an L, bring on the next guy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serial
    serial Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    enjoy being an **** while you can, i'm really hoping admin don't let this **** continue on the boards.
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    And I am assuming that you're from Canada

Fie! Now he's insulting Canadians. When will your stereotyping end? Are you going to pick on the homeless next?
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Yes sadly by tomorrow you'll prolly be banned and we wont have any girls left throwing around false acusations and having tantrums on the forums. Sad times ahead :(

Ps. Homeles ppl stink
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    sahrai wrote: »
    I agree with you on one point though, we should stop trying to educate you "ignoramuses", you are born "dum" (dumb? ;))
    it's dum~ that i used there
    not dum or dumb (as dumb also refers to people with the inability to hear... i hate to use it.)
    and thank you, your agreement to my statement was applauded. *the testing team claps behind me*

as far this topic, hope the admins didn't go to that karaoke party they said they''d go and didn't go easy on the beer as it happens ^^

seriously, <sev out>

p.s. serial is a drama queen
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    p.s. serial is a drama queen

Lemme go ahead and let Serial rest his tired fingers on this one:

OMGAWD YOU'RE INSULTING QUEENS NOW? WHAT'S NEXT, POPES?

Edit:
    junk wrote: »
    Fie! Now he's insulting Canadians. When will your stereotyping end? Are you going to pick on the homeless next?

ALMOST had me. I was about to post that if "you" (Serial) being from Canada was an insult, then I lol'd because I saw who posted it.

Edit2: Actually you DID get me, I just realized I posted the first part under the context that Serial had actually posted your message. Good game sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    puppetsoul wrote: »
    Lemme go ahead and let Serial rest his tired fingers on this one:

OMGAWD YOU'RE INSULTING QUEENS NOW? WHAT'S NEXT, POPES?

Edit:

ALMOST had me. I was about to post that if "you" (Serial) being from Canada was an insult, then I lol'd because I saw who posted it.

Edit2: Actually you DID get me, I just realized I posted the first part under the context that Serial had actually posted your message. Good game sir.

OMG YOU DISSED ****!!!!!??!?!?! *Calls the fab5* On the double guize lets sort him out ****** eye for the straight guy music and toyo skipping to it* <(^_______^)>

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    *Takes puppet for a shopping spree :3
    Puppet is now one of us ;D
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    OMG YOU DISSED ****!!!!!??!?!?! *Calls the fab5* On the double guize lets sort him out ****** eye for the straight guy music and toyo skipping to it* <(^_______^)>

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    *Takes puppet for a shopping spree :3
    Puppet is now one of us ;D

Where did you get ****? I think he said queens. :confused: <- that is the confused emoticon, so I don't know if I'm wrong or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    Where did you get ****? I think he said queens. :confused: <- that is the confused emoticon, so I don't know if I'm wrong or not.

Aren't Queens ****?
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Aren't Queens ****?

I... don't know...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    I... don't know...

Well I'm a **** so I'm more qualified then you to know that answer. Yes they are ;D
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Queens are crosdressing men.. they could still be straight but just enjoy the feel of lacey panties against their genitals...hmm i might wana try that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lipe124 wrote: »
    Queens are crosdressing men.. they could still be straight but just enjoy the feel of lacey panties against their genitals...hmm i might wana try that!

the first smart thing said in this thread all day ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I was wondering if i should play thise server cos the 10x rates of the priv server kinda spoiled me, but I think with all these funny ppl to amuse me it will be a blast even if i only get to lvl 60
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sigoh
    edited July 2008
    Options
    yay Lipe.... But go PvP (nothing against PvE) cuz i want some funny ppl to talk to and to kill if their jokes are terrible ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sorry, I'm gonna try out PVE 1st =P I'm big old cuddley whimp of a carebear ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    yay Lipe.... But go PvP (nothing against PvE) cuz i want some funny ppl to talk to and to kill if their jokes are terrible ;p

D; You're saying I'm not funny >_> Then again when ever I say a joke in RQ vent all I hear is an awkward silence <_<

*sighs* I think they just laugh at my accent >.<
  • sigoh
    edited July 2008
    Options
    D; You're saying I'm not funny >_> Then again when ever I say a joke in RQ vent all I hear is an awkward silence <_<

*sighs* I think they just laugh at my accent >.<

Pft your in RQ.... You don't have to be funny. I'd laugh at your jokes even if they were terrible, I'd be afraid not to O.O (I've seen you's guys youtube vids, PKing at its finest)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Since when do Women get a voice :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • sigoh
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Since when do Women get a voice :O

thats wrong on so many levels.... but I can't help but laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    man the forums seemed to crash just as i was posting this brilliant womanizing paragraph.. since I'm lazy i'll just stick with

*insert text that degrades woman rights and something about cloning and getting rid of the weaker gender for the sake of future etc bla bla*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    man the forums seemed to crash just as i was posting this brilliant womanizing paragraph.. since I'm lazy i'll just stick with

*insert text that degrades woman rights and something about cloning and getting rid of the weaker gender for the sake of future etc bla bla*

Agreed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options

XD True Datttttttt G-Dawg

But seriously. I hope the women (not girls) of this game take our silly comments for what they are, silly childish comments :3. Everyone knows that behind a great man there is an even greater women.

This goes out for all the ladies ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIEOilFR2Qg&feature=related
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    XD True Datttttttt G-Dawg

But seriously. I hope the women (not girls) of this game take our silly comments for what they are, silly childish comments :3. Everyone knows that behind a great man there is an even greater women.

This goes out for all the ladies ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIEOilFR2Qg&feature=related

WHAT!? I haven't posted any sill childish comments...
    OH! You must be a woman, words are hard to comprehend to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Everyone knows that behind a great man there is an even greater women.

And behind that great woman is a couch, creaking under 400 pounds of cake and lack of exercise.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    WHAT!? I haven't posted any sill childish comments...
    OH! You must be a woman, words are hard to comprehend to them.

Wait wait wait a second. You just noticed now that I'm a woman? Geeze you're slow >_> first dissing a guy on Rohan who was in your same guild , now not even knowing the sex of a member who has spoken to you frequently on vent.

Whats next? You're not going to figure out that GMs are an alien race called the GanglerMarlians from planet Adminiflriltator 7. They have no concept of morality on any issue and are bent on destroying the human race by eradicating any shred of dignity they have
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Rofl!!

Seriousley I know some really cool girls I love playing with, but the drama hoars need to gtfo

*edit* tomorrow u'll be seeing lipe125/t0tyo/juunk/ etc on the forums when the admin finally gets up XD -Going to hell feels so good tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.