anti-female vibe in forum

Options
serial
serial Posts: 23 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
what's with all this anti-female stuff i see in this forum.

example - puppetsoul's post where he advocates **** any female who doesn't put out after a few dates.

read this -
puppetsoul wrote: »
Courting is prostitution where the Jane gets to pick the John, but still takes payment for her services from other Johns even if she doesn't render them.

So a she-male isn't really "scamming" you, since you're only paying for the POTENTIAL goods and services.

If it were a girl at the keyboard, the situation hasn't changed: you invested in a relationship which didn't bare fruit.

The only thing which is different, is the repercussions:
In the real-world, if John dumps five Cloudsongs into Jane and Jane doesn't put out, Jane is gonna get ****.
On the internet, John has to just suck it up and move on to getting exploited by some other woman.
The only problem is, the internet has lots and lots of women on it; and lots of those women are actually men who are more than willing to exploit the flawed system in order to accept money from stupid dudes who aren't smart enough to get the milk up front before putting in a non-refundable bid on the cow.

this is really offensive to women...especially this bit -
In the real-world, if John dumps five Cloudsongs into Jane and Jane doesn't put

out, Jane is gonna get ****.

i suggest admin ban this guy for talking about **** like it was some kind of a solution if a female doesn't want to have sexual relations with some guy.

this post is sexual violence and is highly offensive.

perhaps admin could monitor the forums a bit better for this sort of thing to prevent a lot of potential customers turning away from the game.
Post edited by serial on

Comments

• junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    He was merely stating a fact. Yes, **** is very much real and does happen. He wasn't advocating it in any way. He didn't say it's right, or that women deserve it. The post was objective.

Now get your 14 year old POLITICALLY CORRECT girl posterior off the forum.
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    the same poster goes on to talk about female genitals as being a insult - more anti-female **** from puppetsoul.
    On a PK server, you can exact vengeance. You can beat on their guild's lowbies in retaliation, you can call fifty dudes to run a train on them, you can even the score.

On a PvE server, you can... stand next to them calling them a girl's genitals for six hours while they AFK in an AOE party because they clicked back into protection mode.

is this stuff really necessary?

this is just offensive.
  • specter
    specter Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Go and cry, he is right.
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    really hoping admin see this and do something about it before it gets any worse.
  • stonesaint
    stonesaint Posts: 2
    edited July 2008
    Options
    junk wrote: »
    He was merely stating a fact. Yes, **** is very much real and does happen. He wasn't advocating it in any way. He didn't say it's right, or that women deserve it. The post was objective.

Now get your 14 year old POLITICALLY CORRECT girl posterior off the forum.

I believe that anything of this nature is not for a place that is supposed to be a fun and safe environment for all, try a little repect and just try to be more aware .
    The original posting however meant is still offensive and unnecessary.

:rolleyes:
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i hate grown ups... they seem to forget their childhood
    *remembers cooties and puddles*
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    serial wrote: »
    the same poster goes on to talk about female genitals as being a insult - more anti-female **** from puppetsoul.

is this stuff really necessary?

this is just offensive.

I dont think he was actually aiming the "female genitals" meanin that exactly I think he was more likely trying to say "stand next to them and call them ***** for six hours" Im a woman and sadly I dont find it insulting what so ever I mean I swear and my mouth tends to be dirty fullstop. Sorry I cant back ya up in this suga
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    I dont think he was actually aiming the "female genitals" meanin that exactly I think he was more likely trying to say "stand next to them and call them ***** for six hours" Im a woman and sadly I dont find it insulting what so ever I mean I swear and my mouth tends to be dirty fullstop. Sorry I cant back ya up in this suga
    ^^ there you go straight from a lady

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    first thing you gotta remember, some ppl come here because the think its a l33t pwnzor PK fest 1,1,1,one,1,eleven,3 !!!! haxorz ftw!!!!!

most of these people, by definition, are extreemly immature, and have no concept of relating to 51% of the worlds population (i.e. women [for those that are a little slow])

it was ignorance and inexperience that seemingly led him to condoning ****, and when he grows up and (potentially) gets a GF will probably wince at what a **** he was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    oh puppetsoul definitely meant for it to be offensive - he goes on to talk about the foolishness of men who are not getting their goods up front from "the cow" -
    ...The only thing which is different, is the repercussions:
    In the real-world, if John dumps five Cloudsongs into Jane and Jane doesn't put out, Jane is gonna get ****.
    On the internet, John has to just suck it up and move on to getting exploited by some other woman.
    The only problem is, the internet has lots and lots of women on it; and lots of those women are actually men who are more than willing to exploit the flawed system in order to accept money from stupid dudes who aren't smart enough to get the milk up front before putting in a non-refundable bid on the cow.
  • junk
    edited July 2008
    Options
    oh puppetsoul definitely meant for it to be offensive - he goes on to talk about the foolishness of men who are not getting their goods up front from "the cow" -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figure_of_speech
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    @ junk - i think you may be missing the point.
  • monkeybone
    monkeybone Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You exagerate.
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    anyway he was talking about "men" who play "females" and scam "other men"
    it shouldn't bother you unless ofc... <enough said>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    well it's up to the admins to decide if they want to let this sort of thing continue or not.

speaking from a female's perspective, all i can say is this kind of stuff puts me off entering a games community.
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    While I'm honored to get my own "OMGBANHIM" thread... but this is a joke.

You pulled a line from my post about how men should be able to keep the right to pretend to be women on the internet, so that they can take advantage of other men, to say that I hate women.

Let's disregard the fact that you pulled the line about possible repercussions in real life. Worst case scenario: ****? Bad choice, clearly. We should tell people it's that heartburn feeling you get when you get just before you tell him you're not into him. That's the worst that can happen ladies. Who needs a stun gun? You've got TUMS to protect you!

Let's also disregard the fact that I'm clearly advocating ****, since when I pay some chick five Cloudsongs, which we actually use for currency here in Bizzaro World despite the fact that they're soulbound and thus non-transferable in the one game they exist in, I expect her not to sleep with me so that I can perform said ****. Noooo, all that talk about stupid guys paying women for sex and then getting frustrated when they realize that courting is in itself a scam... none of that applies. That was all from a post by somebody else, in a thread which wasn't about men pretending to be women.

Yes, that rephrasing of "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free" proverb is actually me saying that I like **** cows, which you believe are actually a cunning substitution for women, despite that you missed every other anecdotal reference in the post.

I also think people use ***** (which I changed to "female genitals" because stars look stupid and I don't actually think I'm allowed to post what they mask), which is foolish because noone actually does that. Rather, they call each other more politically correct insults, like Not My Friend, or Disrespectful Person Number Five.

So it's true: I'm the milk stealing, cow ****, genitalia calling man who hates the women he advocates pretending to be. You caught me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lena
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    ^^ there you go straight from a lady

psst Severan I may be a woman but I aint no lady lol...not many ladies will get under the hood of a car, drink beer and swear like a trooper hehehe but thanks for the compliment either way ;)
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i'm sure this won't be the last anti-female post we see from this guy if he's allowed to stay in this community.
  • junk
    edited July 2008
    Options
    this is a joke

No, this is a troll. Notice how he just happened to register right now and all the posts he ever made are flaming you. Probably related to that troll fella who got banned a while ago.
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    talking about **** females if they don't "put out" is not a joke.

admin, please deal with this before more guys start flaming us women.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    @serial

I really think you need to grow up some, you where the one that completely exagerated and used what he said way out of context. Sure he was a bit rough around the edge but he never insualted women. This is a case of "if the shoe fits the wear it" You're most likely the same type of person that advocate violence in video games/movies cause ppl to be murderers and rapists. If you have such a fit about a perfectly harmless comment on the forum you're not going to last long in ANY mmo whatsoever. wait wait i just realised I got the perfect place for you serial.. http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ -I'm sure u'll be happy there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • lena
    edited July 2008
    Options
    junk wrote: »
    No, this is a troll. Notice how he just happened to register right now and all the posts he ever made are flaming you. Probably related to that troll fella who got banned a while ago.

who what when how lol...god Ive missed out on alot rofl...how n why did troll get banned?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    here we go, here come the flamers.

admin halp please.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

admin halp please.

It's still quite early in California 2 or 3 AM at the moment...
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • severan
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lena wrote: »
    psst Severan I may be a woman but I aint no lady lol...not many ladies will get under the hood of a car, drink beer and swear like a trooper hehehe but thanks for the compliment either way ;)
    as much as i don't like girls/women/ladies... i respect them, just as long as they don't come poking into my path ^^
    I'm not a feminist, but i'm not a male jerk either, you could say "neutral" but at the time of war, I'm a guy lol

p.s. any female that doesn't cry is considered a lady. at the least that's my point of view

@serial
    your post count is 11 and all 11 are here in the flames division! so who's under the mask? or does the boot fit! :O

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Serial no one is flaming you at all, everyone here has posted perfectly normal rationalized posts carefully explaining to you that you are over reacting.

But instead of reading what we write you just keep hammering on with the same BS and calling "help me mr admin the big boys are treating me like a grownup and im not ready for that - BAN THEM!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

admin halp please.

Use the "Report Post" feature, it's quieter and more efficient.

Also, considering your vernacular, you're clearly annonymous. Need to brush up on your Troll-Fu though, as your reach exceeds your grasp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Use the "Report Post" feature, it's quieter and more efficient.

Also, considering your vernacular, you're clearly annonymous. Need to brush up on your Troll-Fu though, as your reach exceeds your grasp.

+1 *laughing*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serial
    edited July 2008
    Options
    keep the flames coming, even if you guys get 10 pages of flames at me it won't cover up this -
  • lena
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lipe124 wrote: »
    Serial no one is flaming you at all, everyone here has posted perfectly normal rationalized posts carefully explaining to you that you are over reacting.

But instead of reading what we write you just keep hammering on with the same BS and calling "help me mr admin the big boys are treating me like a grownup and im not ready for that - BAN THEM!!!"

Agreed no one is flamin you Serial ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.