t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    -Screwed up post-
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Oh so I'm the one bragging ayako? All I said was that I've played perfect world for a very long time and since parren was the extravagant prick who insinuates people he never heard about or does not know are by default noobz, since he joined PWMY apparently only 2 months ago I corrected him on his statement.

Ayako, parrent *pats* see for people like you what goes on in the game is everything. See Perfect World is mostly just a deterrent till Aion comes out. That being the reason why I won't take the game seriously and won't bother with all your e **** drama considering you might as well be considered a baboon with your horrific grammar use and wonderful use of the English language. lololololol -_-. Are you seriously from the west, because I've seen people who are toothless and have gum disease that speak better English then you

In any case my point being that we don't take the game as seriously as you guys do, we take it as it actually is, a form of entertainment. To be completely honest, seeing you guys whine and rant about every little comment is the most hilarious thing, well not as much as scrubs but close. So continue with your petty "OMG IM GNNA KEEL U ING LOLOLOLOL" you're just feeding my masochistic desire
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I hope you'll reconsider going to Aion, I know I'll enjoy your guild's presence already in Int-Pw.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • embersept
    embersept Posts: 0
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    RQ Guild thread - The new flame forum.

I shoulda brought marshmallows. =/
    merulz wrote: »
    Of course! Dude, I have a level 65 full int archer on MY-EN. It practically owns everyone and everything in about one hit.

Full Int Werebeast > Full Int Archer
    !

Nah, seriously though - I came to Delphi too late to ever have any run-ins with you guys, but you definitely have the kind of attitude I like. I'm not even talking about the senseless carnage & mindless violence, just the quick witted **** you take no prisoners approach.

I'm considering hitting up your forums to fill out an app, float your keg, & steal your wimminz. (Not necessarily in that order.) I doubt I'll play CB at all, but in OB I'll probably play a light armor build Priest. \m/
    arcane wrote: »
    I heard RageQuit members have STDs. But thats only because they pass around t0yo. Im just saying, thats what I heard.

If I do apply & join, maybe I'll ѕlut around some to try to pick up a few uncommon and interesting STDs to share with the guild. ^^
    (me == team player!)
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    I hope you'll reconsider going to Aion, I know I'll enjoy your guild's presence already in Int-Pw.

We are eagerly waiting for release of aion >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • echo
    echo Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    This thread has even more pages than the post-your-picture thread.
    Haha, you guys are awesome.
    Idiot - A member of a large and powerful tribe whose influence in human affairs has always been dominant and controlling.
  • blaze
    blaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I Sees Toyo And Demi !!!!11

EDIT: WTF is this ****? caps lock isn't allowed? .....
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    echo wrote: »
    This thread has even more pages than the post-your-picture thread.
    Haha, you guys are awesome.

We are T H A T good.

Caps lock only capitalizes the first letter of every word >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ROFLMFAO, u guys r fun and funny.... fixing my grammer man u guys r too old for this game. obviously texting is not something u do so u wouldnt know short cut to those long terms u old ppl left for us youngsters. well u know what i realized that some threads have been closed beccuz i was busy making ppl like u feel bad about themselves so im gonna say this, Delphi is soft so i dont really know if i will see much from any of u. lol u talk about entertainment no lifer? well then we shall have ourselves some. im gonna enjoy this more than i thought xD (IGN for closed beta: PkGuy) search for me :cool: and ur still nobody important Celes dont get ur hopes up:D btw fix my grammer some more i wanna if what im saying isnt the proper use xD
    Xtacy
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    We are T H A T good.

Caps lock only capitalizes the first letter of every word >.>

:< Your thread fails
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    btw(by the way) Toyo why u didnt come to reply my thread. debating is what i do. plz dont just answer and give up at the end :(
    Xtacy
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    btw(by the way) Toyo why u didnt come to reply my thread. debating is what i do. plz dont just answer and give up at the end :(

Which thread? Its hard for me to stay on par with all the things here. Especially yours since I have to call my 5 year old brother to help me translate what you're saying XD. Fyi I'm 19 "I can spk lyk dis 2 loloololol u knu? u mst be nub if u spk in eng lawl roflcopters and cejks"

:P

Are you American or, because you reallllly sound asian or at the very least a br.
    well u know what i realized that some threads have been closed beccuz i was busy making ppl like u feel bad about themselves

Lollercakes and you're calling me a person without a life. Oh lawd the hypocrisy <3 though I doubt you even know what the word means ;p
    so im gonna say this, Delphi is soft so i dont really know if i will see much from any of u
    I'd like to see you take most of Delphi's pros. Unlike you I'm not an self centered ****. I know that most of the people in Oracle were way better then me. The only difference is that whilst you'll be training your **** to beat me I'll be lolling at you the entire way ;o
    and ur still nobody important Celes dont get ur hopes up

I still haven't seen you post your IGN from Pw-My. It seems kinda awkward that most people seem to recognize RQ and members in it, yet none seem to recognize you o:

P.S. IF you want to debate feel free to come on our ventrilo server and we can chit chat there. I find it hard to understand you so if we talk with voice it should come to a better understanding right ;D . That is unless liwle ayakun is scawed D: *Cuddles*
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    Options
    btw(by the way)
    Thanks for enlightening us.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    blaze wrote: »
    I Sees Toyo And Demi !!!!11

EDIT: WTF is this ****? caps lock isn't allowed? .....

Nice to see you here blaze XP. Yush me and demi are married XDDDDD!!
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Oh, cool, it must be **** o' clock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    Oh, cool, it must be **** o' clock.

You would know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    Oh so I'm the one bragging ayako? All I said was that I've played perfect world for a very long time and since parren was the extravagant prick who insinuates people he never heard about or does not know are by default noobz, since he joined PWMY apparently only 2 months ago I corrected him on his statement.
    i;am not insulting ppl only mystic becouse he was picking on koz or some1 i don't like when your calling other guy jerk,****ing moron and etc. :)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    parren wrote: »
    i;am not insulting ppl only mystic becouse he was picking on koz or some1 i don't like when your calling other guy jerk,****ing moron and etc. :)

You are confusing my english.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hey english is me second langue :(
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Drop the flames/flamewar. If we had PM's enabled I'd tell you guys to take the argument there, but alas~

Rivalry between guilds is fine, but the personal attacks need to stop
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    Drop the flames/flamewar. If we had PM's enabled I'd tell you guys to take the argument there, but alas~

Rivalry between guilds is fine, but the personal attacks need to stop

Welcome RageQuit to your friendly community :)

We attract these kind of posts for some reason >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • wildd
    wildd Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I must say I smiled when I saw RQ would be playing the same game as me for the 4th time in less than a year :)

and if ya there ningi msn me got some people coming over ;)
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Count me in, im Shizo from Delphi aswell. Member of Imperial lvl 97 Warrior and seriously i always laughed my azz off, where you made Lelouchi cry all the time ^^ I will look for it to join ya guys in CBT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Which thread? Its hard for me to stay on par with all the things here. Especially yours since I have to call my 5 year old brother to help me translate what you're saying XD. Fyi I'm 19 "I can spk lyk dis 2 loloololol u knu? u mst be nub if u spk in eng lawl roflcopters and cejks"

:P

Are you American or, because you reallllly sound asian or at the very least a br.

Lollercakes and you're calling me a person without a life. Oh lawd the hypocrisy <3 though I doubt you even know what the word means ;p

I'd like to see you take most of Delphi's pros. Unlike you I'm not an self centered ****. I know that most of the people in Oracle were way better then me. The only difference is that whilst you'll be training your **** to beat me I'll be lolling at you the entire way ;o

I still haven't seen you post your IGN from Pw-My. It seems kinda awkward that most people seem to recognize RQ and members in it, yet none seem to recognize you o:

P.S. IF you want to debate feel free to come on our ventrilo server and we can chit chat there. I find it hard to understand you so if we talk with voice it should come to a better understanding right ;D . That is unless liwle ayakun is scawed D: *Cuddles*

lol, so i sound asian. not even close but nice guess. to me thats not an insult. im American though too bad u couldnt realize that for ur self. becuz u use shortcuts it means ur asian? i never knew that. dont play dumb **** with me if ur 5 yr ols typed that then damn hes a dumb ****. if u really wanna spend ur time putting in commas, periods and quotations marks and other punctuations then be my guest. but dont make it seem like u have no other way of verbally defending urself and talk about grammer its not that hard to understand. u use lol and lmao and all those other thingds but u dont take ur tiem to learn any other one? ur a pathetic excuse for an old man. ill have my teachers fix my grammer not some failure with a son
    Xtacy
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Count me in, im Shizo from Delphi aswell. Member of Imperial lvl 97 Warrior and seriously i always laughed my azz off, where you made Lelouchi cry all the time ^^ I will look for it to join ya guys in CBT

Awesome, glad to have you along.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dred999
    dred999 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Heyas RQ.

I remeber you guys from early OB of MY-ENG.

Loved your vids =P

Anyways it's nice to have you guys around again^^

Hope to see ya'll in-game.

peace.

EDIT: For those that like to flame RQ: Prove your value in-game and stop flaming recruitment threads pls. =)
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol, so i sound asian. not even close but nice guess. to me thats not an insult. im American though too bad u couldnt realize that for ur self. becuz u use shortcuts it means ur asian?
    i never knew that. dont play dumb **** with me if ur 5 yr ols typed that then damn hes a dumb ****.
    So if a 5 year old types the way you're writing he's a dumbass. Then what exactly are you? I'm figuring you're over his age unless you're some super baby with a bad drug habit
    if u really wanna spend ur time putting in commas, periods and quotations marks and other punctuations then be my guest. but dont make it seem like u have no other way of verbally defending urself and talk about grammer ts not that hard to understand

Well its not that I want to its just that its habit writing this way, you know like normal people. As for defending myself? Defending myself from what exactly? The post regarding the 5 year old was evidently sarcasm, don't make me pull another English grammatical joke considering you hadn't even noticed it

. u use lol and lmao and all those other thingds but u dont take ur tiem to learn any other one?

Learn another what?
    ur a pathetic excuse for an old man. ill have my teachers fix my grammer not some failure with a son

Ooooooooooooooooo god has spoken

P.S. Still haven't answered my request to speak voice to voice. Lets see who'll talk big then ah ?
    get real words mean nothing old man until u bring some action into it
    You said you wanted action right. Prove it then ;D that you're just not all talk in game and no action. If you agree I'll send you the vent info, otherwise you're just a little boy who's scared of actually showing his face on the internet, let alone in real life O:

OH NOES IRL COMMENT LOLOLOLOLOLolLLOKOloLOL
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    dred999 wrote: »
    Heyas RQ.

I remeber you guys from early OB of MY-ENG.

Loved your vids =P

Anyways it's nice to have you guys around again^^

Hope to see ya'll in-game.

peace.

EDIT: For those that like to flame RQ: Prove your value in-game and stop flaming recruitment threads pls. =)

Thank you, and there will be more =p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zephyr
    zephyr Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I like it when mystic touches my no-no zone.

Thats the reason why I'm in RQ.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol, so i sound asian. not even close but nice guess. to me thats not an insult. im American though too bad u couldnt realize that for ur self. becuz u use shortcuts it means ur asian?
    So if a 5 year old types the way you're writing he's a dumbass. Then what exactly are you? I'm figuring you're over his age unless you're some super baby with a bad drug habit

Well its not that I want to its just that its habit writing this way, you know like normal people. As for defending myself? Defending myself from what exactly? The post regarding the 5 year old was evidently sarcasm, don't make me pull another English grammatical joke considering you hadn't even noticed it

Learn another what?

Ooooooooooooooooo god has spoken

P.S. Still haven't answered my request to speak voice to voice. Lets see who'll talk big then ah ?

You said you wanted action right. Prove it then ;D that you're just not all talk in game and no action. If you agree I'll send you the vent info, otherwise you're just a little boy who's scared of actually showing his face on the internet, let alone in real life O:

OH NOES IRL COMMENT LOLOLOLOLOLolLLOKOloLOL

lol, fine send me vent info. dont know why its that important to u but ok just agree not to scream like all those other ppl i've cursed out :D (dont blame me for my lack of interest in this forum)
    Xtacy
This discussion has been closed.