RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Options

Comments

• t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    parren wrote: »
    so you guy are pro pkers huh? also wanted to ask your guild on delphi server was called RageQuit? i don't remember you guys even a little bit maybe i was just lucky :) or you were called there aids?

And you are?

I've played pw for around 1 year and a half now. I played PW-MY and PW-MY-EN and never heard of you o:

I don't like to bring up e peen issues though what I really dislike are smart asses 3;. I'll be looking out for your IGN ;D

P.S I usually no life games but I won't be able to no life this one
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »
    And you are?

I've played pw for around 1 year and a half now. I played PW-MY and PW-MY-EN and never heard of you o:

I don't like to bring up e peen issues though what I really dislike are smart asses 3;. I'll be looking out for your IGN ;D

P.S I usually no life games but I won't be able to no life this one

for u to say something as cocky as this u will never change the no life issue that u have *being a smart ***** :) i think ill just do everything u dont like so u hate me and do what ur goal in this game is RAGE and then QUIT. i like coky ppl like u becuz then i get to put u in place with a real pvp session. pvp session lesson:

1. if ur not good plz dont talk like ur big especially when u call for help
    2.if u do happen to bring a person make sure u know that means ur garbage and stop talking period
    3. if ur gonna call someone out like this, "ill be looking for ur IGN" or w/e u said make sure a person like me isnt on the forum.

now i wont be using this as my IGN but i sure as hell want u to know. so when we get in the game i will tell u after closed beta has open make sure to come back to forum that same day becuz i promise it will be there.(dont want anyone stealing my name) :D it will be called
    "My IGN"
    nothing more to say :) happy gaming when it opens. i sure hope u dont choose a WR that would be a big mistake on ur part
    Xtacy
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    RQ Guild thread - The new flame forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    RQ Guild thread - The new flame forum.

hahahahahahaha so much hate already :)

toyo i didn't never heard of you also and i'am also going to look for IGN :D
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    for u to say something as cocky as this u will never change the no life issue that u have *being a smart ***** :) i think ill just do everything u dont like so u hate me and do what ur goal in this game is RAGE and then QUIT. i like coky ppl like u becuz then i get to put u in place with a real pvp session. pvp session lesson:

1. if ur not good plz dont talk like ur big especially when u call for help
    2.if u do happen to bring a person make sure u know that means ur garbage and stop talking period
    3. if ur gonna call someone out like this, "ill be looking for ur IGN" or w/e u said make sure a person like me isnt on the forum.

now i wont be using this as my IGN but i sure as hell want u to know. so when we get in the game i will tell u after closed beta has open make sure to come back to forum that same day becuz i promise it will be there.(dont want anyone stealing my name) :D it will be called
    "My IGN"
    nothing more to say :) happy gaming when it opens. i sure hope u dont choose a WR that would be a big mistake on ur part

My in-game name will be Celes. I'll be a Warrior, and you can hunt me all day and all night. Regardless of your class, I'll kick your **** to hell and back.
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    celes wrote: »
    My in-game name will be Celes. I'll be a Warrior, and you can hunt me all day and all night. Regardless of your class, I'll kick your **** to hell and back.

lol, stay in ur place nobody. when i say ur worthy enough for my eyes to search for ill tell u. dont assume that i want to find u but yes when i see u ill play around with u but not out of seriousness as u r in real u r in game. a joke
    Xtacy
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I think ayako is screwed. Celes has no life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    LOL Celes is a nobody guys. Hes not pro. Hes big noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • celes
    edited July 2008
    Options
    lol, stay in ur place nobody. when i say ur worthy enough for my eyes to search for ill tell u. dont assume that i want to find u but yes when i see u ill play around with u but not out of seriousness as u r in real u r in game. a joke

So basically you're making an excuse ahead of time right? "I only died cause I was playing around"? Yep. Don't worry bro, I won't world trumpet your death, I won't gloat about it. 'cause I don't take pride in killing newbies.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    So basically you're making an excuse ahead of time right? "I only died cause I was playing around"? Yep. Don't worry bro, I won't world trumpet your death, I won't gloat about it. 'cause I don't take pride in killing newbies.

Everyday Celes is winning arguments.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    less talking about who is the best and etc. check each other in game that will be fun :D
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options

making excuses? where in my sentence did u see an excuse? do u have A.D.H.D, i said ur nobody. plz talk more when u die less in game. if u truly have no life then so be it u win. but i doubt u will be able to defeat me even then xD. lets just have fun and see what happens
    Xtacy
  • ayako55
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Everyday Celes is winning arguments.

he talks to himself and in his mind it tells him those words. doesnt mean hes winning arguemenst just means hes ****
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    he talks to himself and in his mind it tells him those words. doesnt mean hes winning arguemenst just means hes ****

Everyday you make posts that make no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • parren
    edited July 2008
    Options
    currect me if i'am wrong but arcane is rq member so i think they will always will think that their guild mate is right :)
  • celes
    edited July 2008
    Options
    making excuses? where in my sentence did u see an excuse? do u have A.D.H.D, i said ur nobody. plz talk more when u die less in game. if u truly have no life then so be it u win. but i doubt u will be able to defeat me even then xD. lets just have fun and see what happens

You obviously don't have a good enough grasp on the english language so here, I'll make it easy for you.

I'm not the one hiding behind "I won't give my IGN out you gotta find me" blah blah bullcrap. I'm stating my IGN and even my class for you. You said "If you're a Warrior watch out". IGN - Celes Class - Warrior. I'm telling you to bring it, and when I do kill you, you're gonna hide behind some ******** excuse "I wasn't taking you seriously" or some bullcrap. I already know your type. You lose and you cry about it, ****, moan, and hug your momma. But she don't have to worry none, because I'll do the spanking for her.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    You obviously don't have a well enough grasp on the english language so here.

good*

/irony D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celes
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I DEMAND YOU CHANGE YOUR QUOTE SO MY POST LOOKS BETTER I DEMAND IT.

Btw join me Seno
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Or you could join me :cool:. We have jackets.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    If you don't know who Celes is, you're a nonfactor.

He might have been my enemy during MY-EN, but I was glad to admit he was a good player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Awww, ****! I'm a nonfactor! *sobs to self*....

Oh well. We'll just have to see what this little nonfactor can do :mad::D:mad:
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Awww, ****! I'm a nonfactor! *sobs to self*....

Oh well. We'll just have to see what this little nonfactor can do :mad::D:mad:

Nonfactors dont do anything ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Nonfactors dont do anything ;)

... *hides behind tree preparing Deadly Shot* :cool:
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    OMG TREE ARCHER IMBALANCED!!!!!

:mad::mad:FACES MAKE ALL CAPS LEGAL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kaleidoscope
    kaleidoscope Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I'm in ur waterz, killing ur moms.

Lurking in water > hiding behind tree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    CB/ Ruin - Cleric
    OB/ Agony - Cleric
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Water is funneh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We could still use a few more werebeasts and mages.
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Everybody could use a few more Barbarians and Wizards ;)
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    Everybody could use a few more Barbarians and Wizards ;)

Don't call them that. Join the revolution. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ark
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Meh. New names ftw.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
This discussion has been closed.