RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    matthew wrote: »
    Lame videos...I watched 12 minutes of that garbage and you killed one person with a hierogram. RageQuit is same as that Oracle guild Fatality. They come in, level to 35-40, get a hierogram then go kill nubs that dont have hierogram, until they are run off the server by the real pvpers.

Best archer on Delphi? Are you joking? You must be. Yes, join RageQuit if you want to make a bad reputation for yourself and get KOS, and run off the server.

I didn't pick that name for myself, I was voted #1 archer player. Not on Delphi, on MY-EN overall, by their official forums.

As far as heirograms go, I'll assume you watched Carebear Christmas. It is a shame, yes, few of them in that movie had heirograms. I reccomend you watch Hero, for example, as I believe nearly everyone I kill in that fight has a heirogram including a 60+ priest I own at the end (as a 50 archer.)

www.RQClan.com/PWHero.divx

It's not our fault other guilds can't walk into ADC and drop the (then) 125k to buy a heirogram. Even when they did start getting them we **** them, as you can see in our later videos. Sorry that you're that anal that you couldn't simply enjoy the video, but Hero should satisfy you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • ercasam
    ercasam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    matthew wrote: »
    Lame videos...I watched 12 minutes of that garbage and you killed one person with a hierogram. RageQuit is same as that Oracle guild Fatality. They come in, level to 35-40, get a hierogram then go kill nubs that dont have hierogram, until they are run off the server by the real pvpers.

Best archer on Delphi? Are you joking? You must be. Yes, join RageQuit if you want to make a bad reputation for yourself and get KOS, and run off the server.

lol, we didn't PvP randomly till we lost hope in the server, you nubs just don't know how to let things go, and we didn't get ran out of the server, we left

Asking all the major US and Euro guilds and trying to get them allied soo Warlord wouldn't take the server really was a hell of alot of work, and just because you were all scared of them you hid and let them walk all over you, we got bored and decided to make our exit known which probly angers you doesn't it

You don't need to worry, we aren't bringing the guild to this server at launch soo you can level peacefully

^_^
    ::::.::::.:::.::.:.Don't Worry I'm A Doctor.:.::.:::.::::.:::::
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    This server is just a deterrent for most of us. We're just waiting on aion to come out. That being said from my perspective I don't expect to be bothered by any of this e **** nonsense. That is to say unless someone really ticks me off. Still though no lifing PW to might get a little irritating
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    ercasam wrote: »
    lol, we didn't PvP randomly till we lost hope in the server, you nubs just don't know how to let things go, and we didn't get ran out of the server, we left

Asking all the major US and Euro guilds and trying to get them allied soo Warlord wouldn't take the server really was a hell of alot of work, and just because you were all scared of them you hid and let them walk all over you, we got bored and decided to make our exit known which probly angers you doesn't it

You don't need to worry, we aren't bringing the guild to this server at launch soo you can level peacefully

^_^

o.O Who are you...? This guild is coming to this server, so what guild are you talking about?
    They come in, level to 35-40, get a hierogram then go kill nubs that dont have hierogram, until they are run off the server by the real pvpers.

Forgot to mention that no, we didn't get "run off the server" as we were allied with Espada, the most powerful english speaking guild on that server. Any fights that involved us getting zergged, or much higher levels than us, Espada was happy to swoop in and clean up.

We left the server due to lag and GM corruption. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    3 second delays ftl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • sweet
    sweet Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Lol, i remember getting pked of Ambition and WILLSMITH :P
    I was in memoire yes :p
    it only happened twice though, first time when i was 39 when ambition attacked me outside fishing, back then that was my first encounter of pk or pvp in PW ever lol XD
    i kinda lost xD

Second time was 10 levels later by arriving, near gouf when Ambition and Will appeared from nowhere and i didnt even notice i was getting pked though lol
    until someone in my party said we were, i was too focused on getting the mobs killed on time for the quest lol

I never get offended by pk though, its a fun thing that is a part of the game : )
    IGN: .
    Class: Vim
    Level: 0
    Guild: no guild yet
    Server: Shura (EU Powaah!)
  • ercasam
    ercasam Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    o.O Who are you...? This guild is coming to this server, so what guild are you talking about?

Forgot to mention that no, we didn't get "run off the server" as we were allied with Espada, the most powerful english speaking guild on that server. Any fights that involved us getting zergged, or much higher levels than us, Espada was happy to swoop in and clean up.

We left the server due to lag and GM corruption. Lol.

He was comparing your guild to our old one on MY version (different server then what you played though)

Should just drop it soo it doesn't get too far off topic, but meh -_-
    ::::.::::.:::.::.:.Don't Worry I'm A Doctor.:.::.:::.::::.:::::
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    sweet wrote: »
    Lol, i remember getting pked of Ambition and WILLSMITH :P
    I was in memoire yes :p
    it only happened twice though, first time when i was 39 when ambition attacked me outside fishing, back then that was my first encounter of pk or pvp in PW ever lol XD
    i kinda lost xD

Second time was 10 levels later by arriving, near gouf when Ambition and Will appeared from nowhere and i didnt even notice i was getting pked though lol
    until someone in my party said we were, i was too focused on getting the mobs killed on time for the quest lol

I never get offended by pk though, its a fun thing that is a part of the game : )

Haha. It's good that people like you have a clear head about these things. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Yea it wouldn't be fun if everyone was friendly:D lol there gotta be bad guys too lol Most plp jus want to play for jus missions no chaos:)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    showharu wrote: »
    Yea it wouldn't be fun if everyone was friendly:D lol there gotta be bad guys too lol Most plp jus want to play for jus missions no chaos:)

Thats what we in the business call carebears. And I hear they have a death warrant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • getumwanna
    getumwanna Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ambition smells!

Just dropping in to say hello, it's been a while since I've seen you guys. Though I won't be playing PW-INT, I wish you guys the best of luck (not that you'll need it).

• mystic
    edited July 2008
    getumwanna wrote: »
    Ambition smells!

Just dropping in to say hello, it's been a while since I've seen you guys. Though I won't be playing PW-INT, I wish you guys the best of luck (not that you'll need it).

Thankyah sir! BRB SHOWER!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Ay Es Dee Eff Jay Kay El Semicolon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    Ay Es Dee Eff Jay Kay El Semicolon.

Merulz es el diablo.

I probably butchered that.

qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ninja
    ninja Posts: 0
    edited July 2008
    LOL U losers! u ran from Rohan before the first TownWars because you knew you were not going to be a factor!
    Pking random noobs dont make you great.

Everybody welcome the biggest, largest crew of Forum Attention Whores! Cause thats all u are. Post less. play more.
  • windie
    windie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Sounds like I qualify under every category for this guild.
    I'll be joining the game for the first time when closed beta starts.
    Server: Lost City
    IGN: undisclosed
    Level: undisclosed
    Class: Cleric
    Clan: RageQuit
  • esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ninja wrote: »
    LOL U losers! u ran from Rohan before the first TownWars because you knew you were not going to be a factor!

Uhm no. RQ left because the cash shop became even more unbalanced.
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    esux wrote: »
    Uhm no. RQ left because the cash shop became even more unbalanced.

QFT, I tried the Town Wars and I fought against a bunch of bots and hackers. It really wasn't fair... (I was in SGX in Ahkma server) and we still managed to win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    ninja wrote: »

Everybody welcome the biggest, largest crew of Forum Attention Whores! Cause thats all u are. Post less. play more.

If you were Ninja on Rohan, I had a fun time killing your uber-botter ****. How can you bot, die, and then cry on the next game.

QQ, we kicked your ****, time to whimper on the forums.

You botted like hell, lost, and when RQ left Rohan because they refused to ban proven botters if they cash shopped more than $50 and added +30% HP Scrolls and imbalanced guild skill items to cash shop, cried.

Please. Wow.

So if we "ran" from rohan after not being a "factor" (despite that Tempest has said openly that we were the biggest competition they had, and they teamed up with BraveHearts to beat us), what does that make you...? You seem to be on this forum as well. Except that you never accomplished anything except being one of the best botters I've seen, and dying to a guardian 15 levels below you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• merulz
    edited July 2008
    We need that guy from the Rohan forums named "QQbitchesQQ".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • zephyr
    zephyr Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I really wonder how anyone would be able to stay at Rohan, non-sellable cash shop items, which put everyone who cant buy them for whatever reason to a huge disadvantage, clan skills as cash shop items, which basically forced leaders, when they want to be succesfull, to pay a shitton of money each month. Abysmal long grinding time, unless you're using tons of cash shop itamz and a server swarmed full of bots and hackers.

Yea sounds like the best game ever to me.

And people really wonder why clans left for other (Better) games.
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    w9jqxg.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Good luck with the guild guys, really =]

I hope to see you in TW, maybe we can all have some killing fun :D hehe
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    You too. Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    edited July 2008
    Rohan BLTCHS posting here :P
    I cant wait for CB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    QFT, I tried the Town Wars and I fought against a bunch of bots and hackers. It really wasn't fair... (I was in SGX in Ahkma server) and we still managed to win.

That generally happens when you face people with no skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    this is my big question for u guys. ur talking about Rohan the entire time through this? becuz i could've sworn u guys were saying something about perfect world. i dont know its just something that has been bothering me for some time now :confused:
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    ayako55 wrote: »
    this is my big question for u guys. ur talking about Rohan the entire time through this? becuz i could've sworn u guys were saying something about perfect world. i dont know its just something that has been bothering me for some time now :confused:

We moved from PW -> L2 -> Rohan -> PW Int -> Aion when it comes out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    We moved from PW -> L2 -> Rohan -> PW Int -> Aion when it comes out.

We played MY-EN after playing L2 for about 2 years. The server we were playing on went down (RiP, L2Paradise) and so we moved to Perfect World.

We were a small gank-based guild on PW MY-EN, and it was a lot of fun. We published some PVP videos, got pretty famous, and then got bored for two reasons. The first one was that, as anyone on MY-EN will tell you, people in the USA have a minimum of 3 seconds delay on skills making PVP against the asians impossible. The second one was that the GMs were horribly corrupt and slanted, never doing anything that would harm Warlord (which had a complete, untouched dominance over Oracle, the other server) or ImmortaL (who were one of the top 3 guilds on our server, probably the most powerful single guild. So, we were looking for something new, because PW just wasn't cutting it anymore.

We went to L2 because there was a new promising server (suck my ****, L2HG) but we dominated that server to the point where the other factor clan in it basically told the GMs that we couldn't have Giran Castle or they'd quit, and the GMs actually listened to them and wouldn't give us our castle. So we quit.

We then went to Rohan, which was excellent. We killed a bunch of people, got killed sometimes, and made 7 EXCELLENT videos. I'm very happy with the turnout. Unfortunately, JUST as the patch that made Rohan get territory wars came out, they ALSO released +30% hp scrolls in cash shop, and RETARDEDLY POWERFUL guild skills. The catch? Every time you use a guild skill, your guildleader has to buy something from cash shop.

The game was good, but a competitive guildleader now has to pay upwards of $200 a month to keep competitive, and the average player has to spend $50. Combine that with the fact that GMs (apparently this has changed since we left in protest, haha) would not ban botters if they had purchased more than $50 worth of stuff from cash shop. The top botter on the server, Xelua, was caught botting by us. We called a GM to her, and her bot auto-disconnected. The GM watched her DC. We frapsed the entire thing, trying to talk to her, her blatantly a bot. The GMs watched the video, and decided to let her go. We find her botting again 2 days later.

So, at that point, we'd had just about enough of that ****, and here we are. I'm glad to return to PW, I never wanted to leave MY-EN (we took a guild vote, and the majority voted to leave. I voted to stay), and I'm glad to be reunited with my old fans as well as all of the new players here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    RQ is looking for Werebeasts and some more priests, above all else.
This discussion has been closed.