RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Options

Comments

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    ayako55 wrote: »
    lol, fine send me vent info. dont know why its that important to u but ok just agree not to scream like all those other ppl i've cursed out :D (dont blame me for my lack of interest in this forum)

Most people with a lack of interest don't amass 100 posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I love you guys.. I was watching your vids on Youtube.. some real funny stuff. Especially the one when one of you got ambushed and ran like hell. I was laughing my **** off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • meatshield
    meatshield Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Feed us with flames, feeeed us.

We are like the bears at the zoo, violent, but when you feed us, we get more violent and want more!
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We're bears.

And mock's a "beer."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    THE BEER!

Stupid Minimum Letter ****.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    T0yo, u dont wanna give me the info no more? and u said i was scared, lol no lifer old man xD:D im done with this thread :eek:
    Xtacy
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    T0yo, u dont wanna give me the info no more? and u said i was scared, lol no lifer old man xD:D im done with this thread :eek:

He doesnt get on much. Give him as much time at least as it takes you to respond to his posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    celes wrote: »
    THE BEER!

Stupid Minimum Letter ****.

He's imbalanze.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    i'll go solo 1st ^_~ not sure about guilds yet, when i'm high enough to pk i'll give it a shot
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options

Lol.
    You could at least give me a moment to answer threads, I don't spend as much time on the pc as you "NO LYFERRRRRRRRRRR" xD.

Add me on msn, I didn't get the chance to ask The Boss if I could post the RQ vent info on the public forums. Email is t0yo@hotmail.com ;D

If Mystic sees this and allows the vent info to be posted may you post it please >_<?
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Don't post it publicly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    From the looks of it u might be one of the Guild that will pk so u will be fun:)
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    showharu wrote: »
    From the looks of it u might be one of the Guild that will pk so u will be fun:)

We will be PKing. But keep up with us, because we don't PK lower levels, so if you want action you gotta keep up with our leveling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    i'll go solo 1st ^_~ not sure about guilds yet, when i'm high enough to pk i'll give it a shot

Guilds are nice to have around so you always have a party, or a chance to get in one. Plus makes the game more fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Will be nice, a server where only we will be in. Because all the other 5k Carebears will join the Carebear-Server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    shizo wrote: »
    Will be nice, a server where only we will be in. Because all the other 5k Carebears will join the Carebear-Server
    I'm probably going to be the biggest carebear in the pvp server. Srsly

My perspective of RQ in a nutshell (was in another thread but it got locked)

Originally Posted by xauss
    go cry more...the real carebears are those that want PK without risk... i.e. gang ganking lowbies then running and hiding in safe zones... the playstyle Ambition and the rest of RQ were villified, and PK'd for until they raged and quitted

I admit it already that I am a carebear. To put it in a perspective you would understand I think the freedom of having to pk is very important in a game. Its all about choice and freedom, and how the players morality comes into action. Whether it be Pkers and extensively PKKers which tend to be the people who pk people with red names.

Referring to your comment about RQ ganking lowbies. I'm not going to deny the fact that sometimes they ganked lowbies. Then again didn't you gank them when they were several levels lower then you? Then why argue against such a clause when you in deed did it yourself.
    One might contemplate the fact that you're not bragging about it yet RQ is. It happens, I doubt every time they're going to pk someone they have a look at their equips. Granted he did it a few times in his videos just to show the fact that he was indeed pking people around his level or higher. Though when a swarm of guildies comes at you you don't think about level fairness, you just kill.

Basically saying that if you're going to bash RQ because they brag a lot about pking do it in an effective way. Don't bring up the whole "Pking newbies only" because even you know they did pk higher levels then them. Even more so because you've done pked lower lvls, I have and everyone else at least a few times in their gaming life

I hope you don't take it personal just criticizing the way you seem to discredit RQ. I had observed them a lot in PW-MY and they were somewhat annoying. Played with them in Rohan and the premise I saw in them was slowly blossoming. Though they bring to the table what other guilds don't. Entertainment, because at the end of the day that is what gaming is all about. Drama being the main source of entertainment whether you are a carebear pro gamer pvper or anything of the sort. The difference is instead of letting drama unfold within the guild they let it unfold within the game. Other guilds tend to avoid drama or try to ignore it. Those guilds usually end up breaking up because of drama. Its kinda ironic but every guild I've been in has fallen because of that. Instead RQ embraces such a foul and putrid thing, it acknowledges its potential instability and uses it to its advantage. Thats a first seeing someone use it in such a way, in games at least

In my mind saying Ambition was a noob/newbieonlypker is totally ridiculous. Sure he might not be the best (even though he won several tournaments) but its all in jest of entertainment. Personally I used to laugh when people got so worked up about him ranting on the forums. If only people would take the game a little less seriously :C. I never understood though why people felt the need to call him out on the forums and epically rant that they beat him. Like lelouchi and some other memoires. Every second trying to argue with him yet ultimately failing, if I had pked him with such ease as they claimed to have done, I would just laugh and walk off ignoring him, yet people did otherwise and thats what makes him if not the best pker in PerfectWorld,the best Entertainer.

Its the people that hated him so much that made him so popular, just like feeding a troll, on the internet its all about ones ego and he has plenty to give around
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    t0yo wrote: »

I admit it already that I am a carebear. To put it in a perspective you would understand I think the freedom of having to pk is very important in a game. Its all about choice and freedom, and how the players morality comes into action. Whether it be Pkers and extensively PKKers which tend to be the people who pk people with red names.

Referring to your comment about RQ ganking lowbies. I'm not going to deny the fact that sometimes they ganked lowbies. Then again didn't you gank them when they were several levels lower then you? Then why argue against such a clause when you in deed did it yourself.
    One might contemplate the fact that you're not bragging about it yet RQ is. It happens, I doubt every time they're going to pk someone they have a look at their equips. Granted he did it a few times in his videos just to show the fact that he was indeed pking people around his level or higher. Though when a swarm of guildies comes at you you don't think about level fairness, you just kill.

Basically saying that if you're going to bash RQ because they brag a lot about pking do it in an effective way. Don't bring up the whole "Pking newbies only" because even you know they did pk higher levels then them. Even more so because you've done pked lower lvls, I have and everyone else at least a few times in their gaming life

I hope you don't take it personal just criticizing the way you seem to discredit RQ. I had observed them a lot in PW-MY and they were somewhat annoying. Played with them in Rohan and the premise I saw in them was slowly blossoming. Though they bring to the table what other guilds don't. Entertainment, because at the end of the day that is what gaming is all about. Drama being the main source of entertainment whether you are a carebear pro gamer pvper or anything of the sort. The difference is instead of letting drama unfold within the guild they let it unfold within the game. Other guilds tend to avoid drama or try to ignore it. Those guilds usually end up breaking up because of drama. Its kinda ironic but every guild I've been in has fallen because of that. Instead RQ embraces such a foul and putrid thing, it acknowledges its potential instability and uses it to its advantage. Thats a first seeing someone use it in such a way, in games at least

In my mind saying Ambition was a noob/newbieonlypker is totally ridiculous. Sure he might not be the best (even though he won several tournaments) but its all in jest of entertainment. Personally I used to laugh when people got so worked up about him ranting on the forums. If only people would take the game a little less seriously :C. I never understood though why people felt the need to call him out on the forums and epically rant that they beat him. Like lelouchi and some other memoires. Every second trying to argue with him yet ultimately failing, if I had pked him with such ease as they claimed to have done, I would just laugh and walk off ignoring him, yet people did otherwise and thats what makes him if not the best pker in PerfectWorld,the best Entertainer.

Its the people that hated him so much that made him so popular, just like feeding a troll, on the internet its all about ones ego and he has plenty to give around

Seriously...tl;dr

<3 t0yo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Another one of your tl;dr rampages T0yo?

At least that's one thing that didn't die with Rohan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    arcane wrote: »
    Guilds are nice to have around so you always have a party, or a chance to get in one. Plus makes the game more fun.
    me and some of my old friend from another MMO are coming to play here (start from scratch ^^)
    we'll probably make a guild and stay there, because we want to help each other and haven't played together for a long time now
    or
    i have to find a guild that takes us all in ^^

in any case, i love to pk... though I'm not a very successful pk, my name is legendary on my previous MMO(been a pk MAX RED for 1 full year now and still not a max level character lol). If my friends don't show up, I'll probably go into a nice guild like this.

lets just wait and see, you wouldn't say no to a nice PVP/PK player who wishes to join you now would you? ^^ ofc I'm new to this game but not to pk...
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Seriously...tl;dr

<3 t0yo
    mystic wrote: »
    Another one of your tl;dr rampages T0yo?

At least that's one thing that didn't die with Rohan.

**** YOU HIPPIES!!!!
    Well technically since I like...you know *giggles* rant a lot..hehehe...I must be the hippy....You know kinda like when you're eating pie...heheh its like..round, I mean why make a pie round? *giggles* Why not make it square, or triangle?...heheh... Who decided that circle was the best way to go for pies!!?? * faints*

XD

@severan sure ;D. You don't need to be an extreme pvper to join RQ, all you need is the will to strive and ventrilo. Leave the rest up to the members to train you and give you tips on how to pk well. I mean I was the biggest carebear, still am, but now I R CRAZEH RAMPAGE RAWRWARWRAWRARWARWARWARWAWRWARRWARWARWARW *Nibbles on pw* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Tastes like desu
  • shizo
    edited July 2008
    Options

Lmao toyo, it will be a pleasure for me to bully you then ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options

B....Bu...Bullly.....me?....Why <( ;____; )>

*Criesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

x3
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    B....Bu...Bullly.....me?....Why <(;____;)>

*Criesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* Waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

x3

Face fail for the loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Face fail for the loss.

Frick!!!

I totally didn't see that >_>

Edit your quote nao!!!
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Nah I like keeping these things.

Me +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options

You read all that!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• shizo
    edited July 2008
    Options
    mystic wrote: »
    You read all that!?

Yea, took me like 10 mins :eek:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig by Sev.
  • arcane