Wildwalker Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Options

Comments

• mrxluo
    mrxluo Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    Help... My game won't work. As soon i click "Play" . It load the game and then say error but not in english so idk if because of game or need download something for the video player....
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    Options
    unknown.png

The error i keep getting, barely a minute into launching the game.
  • mankiller
    mankiller Posts: 30 Arc User
    Options
    unknown.png

I have the same thing...

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    Bank keeps shutting down after you open it before you can finish your banking business.
  • tara#6530
    tara#6530 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    unknown.png

Did you verify the files ? Did it not fix it ? Getting the same problem , don't want to bother waiting for hours to verify if it is not working . Ty .
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    i've tried reinstalling twice.... and now attempting a verify but seems to get stuck at about 1/4 of the bar for hours...
  • tara#6530
    tara#6530 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    So , this error is - Failed to load the building . If anyone finds a fix plz share since I have no time or motivation to do so atm . X.X
  • randomboredguy#7988
    Options
    Everyone else seem to having fun... While few of us stuck with ERROR then crash.... As soon big patch come my game doesn't work anymore...
  • manymonee
    manymonee Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Been trying to log in all mday lets me play this stupid new class just fine but soon as i go back try to log any other toon soon as it says entering pwi world it Dc's on any of the old toons.this is the dumbest class anyways u cant do any skill upgrades till out starter world and took all the rewards away for us and now the game just c.rap. and so many of us cant even play our main toons. we can only make this stupid monkey thing whitch we cant change gender either. and play it only without one dc. but soon we log our other toons we dc, over 200 trys and still dc back to back on entering. i even reinstalled the game no help. still same ****...
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    The Error i'm getting gets the loading screen to a point, and i can hear the cinematic in the backdrop as if it's playing, but it doesnt actually play visually. then it errors out.
  • soulwetch
    soulwetch Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Dumb update. been trying to log in for hours to. All it does is mass dc. Will not let me log into the game. yes i even tried all to uninstalling and reinstalling to nothing. Yep will let me play that new class just fine after i made one. but the main account i dc soon as i try to enter pwi.
  • smooz23
    smooz23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    The Error i'm getting gets the loading screen to a point, and i can hear the cinematic in the backdrop as if it's playing, but it doesnt actually play visually. then it errors out.

Same exact thing is happening to me. It doesn't even get passed the first loading screen before crashing.
  • thestager1985
    thestager1985 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Countless hour's trying to log in. keep disconnecting soon as i try entering the world. Why can't you guys just fix the stuff before u try adding in stuff new. a Merge would done better money then this toon. and above all 80% of us can't even get into the game . all day long trying and just dcing. Thank You so much Pwi for this wonderfull update........ I hate this game
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    unknown.png

and when verifying it gets stuck exactly at this point for hours....
  • marmeramanda1996
    marmeramanda1996 Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Well, I tried to log in now many try's to just getting same thing it logs to my toons but soon as i enter says disconnected from server. . I am about to just quit the game and do a mass charge back this is getting crazy. all my friends left the game anyways today over this update guess i will go to. not staying to play a game i can not log into. besides i hurd they took out all the rewards. and added stuff that only alts can not do now. this game runs by our alts. gl with the game GM's You made me dc over 100s of times today just trying to log in. no fun anymore. Thx for nothing.
  • marksrules
    marksrules Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    OKAY fisrt thing loged in dc. loged in dc loged in dc loged in dc repeated many times dced. Noon made new ape lloking toon. loged in without a hitch no problems at all played threw starter world. cant upgrade skills till out of the starter world. dumb. loged out to my main toons tried to log back in dc tried again dc . went to this ape thing toon tried to log it . loged in just fine. went back out to mains and loged they guess what they dced.. OMG we can do that?
    Charge back our money? Well that is looking real good right now after the day i just went threw
  • gaymonkey1988
    gaymonkey1988 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    WOW Just tried to log in many times disconnecting at entering world. good job with the update pwi. As alway nothing works in our favor and yet you all don't care. Bye!!!!!!
  • hisdeath1989
    hisdeath1989 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Joy mass disconnecting upon entering pwi world. get home from work set down to play now 4 hours later . i still dcing trying to enter world. i even turned down the settings to lowest settings. still disconnecting. . new toon works just fine though let me log in but not my old toons wont let me just disconnects. Sadness pwi. not right to do this to us. seems so many is having same problem the whole day. Joy to my life the only thing i got to look forward to is peace in my life set down play this game and now you taken it way to.
  • midnightstarrz
    Options
    at least ya'll can make the new class i cant even get to the server selection or past the cinematic >.< hopefully they patch fast.
  • hisdeath1989
    hisdeath1989 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    they can stop us from loging in but they can't stop that but head that send out that mass coins selling to our mail box. they have killed their own game now with this update. we can't log in they had all day to fix this stuff and you see what they doing... nothing they should done closed the server fixed this stuff. nope they just letting it run as normal .
  • misssoulstomper
    misssoulstomper Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Disconnected yet again throws laptop. I am done with this game and you to pwi. will never play another Arc game again. this is just stupid at this point
  • jessica#0563
    jessica#0563 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    Is anything Fixed yet or am i going to Disconnected From Server soon as i log in now. its after reset so going to try again. wont get my hopes up
  • jessica#0563
    Options
    Disconected a again. :s i want to cry. perfect log in all year to
  • jessica#0563
    Options
    i got loged in now. so afrade to even log out at all now might not get back in .
  • jessica#0563
    Options
    :'( Disconected cant get back in just spaming Disconnected from server :'(
  • bastiaannet6666
    bastiaannet6666 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Well so far today, i updated, said corrupted file, uninstalled - reinstalled, still corrupeted, 3hrs after the reinstall i'm STILL veryifying files.... *sigh*

same for me

• themgirl
    themgirl Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Has anyone successfully verified files yet ? It would prolly take less time to download entire game on 2g than this slow AF bullfeces .
  • wishesc
    wishesc Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    New class cannot learn skills when in ape form
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    Can the GM`s please fast respond to this Trouble tread and FIX the Checkin til yesterday before update i Checked in everyday every month after UPDATE the check in stuff is broken FIX YOUR GAME thanks
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Hi, I've been reporting this stuff as soon as possible but it's taking time to get replies on specific issues. I'm pushing about the corrupted files issue and crashing issues since that seems to be happening to a lot of people. Really wish I had some kind of solution but I have no clue myself x_x
    wishesc wrote: »
    New class cannot learn skills when in ape form

I believe this is normal behavior where normally classes cannot learn or upgrade skills when they are in a different form.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.