Wildwalker Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Comments

• lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    After 15 hours verification is on half, I seriously have anger issues. It starts a game, and my start screen, prelude, movie is in Chinese. And after movie and log in, it crashed with same error.
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • donkeykong#1339
    donkeykong#1339 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Can i get a Answer please??

When is Arigora-Collosseum working again? I want to make my Ring on the Wildwalker!
    And R9R4 Ring. At the moment i walk around with really trash Rings!

Chrono-Hunt is not working on ANY Server. Not on Dawnglory, not on Etherblade, not on Tideswell and not on Twilight Temple!

This Update destroyed all stuff which is needed for the new released G18 - Stuff lulz.

• plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    For the attendance problem, if u look on top of the attendance menu.
    You see we got full attendance for all months already.

attendance.png

I got my mouse cursor on the last month(december) and it says full attendance.

So i think we all get the rewards this year regardless if ur attendance is full or not :)

Im not 100% sure of this but seems plausible.

have a nice day all
  • donkeykong#1339
    No Ranking-List for Wildwalker at the M/A NPC.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    My Attendance is still not full i checked in all month / days in year 2021 until the new update ruin the check in
    mabye i should go quit if we not get any information on this and reward of full year check in
  • arthbruk
    arthbruk Posts: 8 Arc User
    jasmina1 wrote: »
    Can anyone pack those 2 files and host them? So we don't need to wait 15+ hours for verification? Please. litmodels files?
    I think it doesn't work even if someone uploads the files, the right thing is to actually verify it by the client itself

• glycerin22
    glycerin22 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Got a reply to my ticket on the game crashing while the video plays during the loading screen. I was told to buy a new computer and they closed the ticket.
  • lockdown#9307
    lockdown#9307 Posts: 21 Arc User
    Duskblade reaper form still does not reduce ranged damage. This has been broken since the last major patch. Any word or at least acknowledgement from devs?
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    GMs closing tickets without even attempting to resolve them usually says to me that they either don't care or don't actually have the power to fix it. One other possibility is that they're being told by higher ups to close tickets because either a fix is being worked on and incoming, or being told it's not fixable. Hopefully the former with some of the stuff obielle has been talking about although glycerin's response and a couple of the others worries me a bit that some of them might not know what's going on or think it's not pwi's problem but ours. Either way, if enough people with the problems submit tickets, hopefully they'll eventually get the message or get it escalated to the right people for pwi to fix it. Best thing to do would be keep submitting tickets till you get a gm that actually wants to or can help
  • dragonsea94
    dragonsea94 Posts: 1 Arc User
    plushie666 wrote: »

attendance.png

I got my mouse cursor on the last month(december) and it says full attendance.

So i think we all get the rewards this year regardless if ur attendance is full or not :)

Im not 100% sure of this but seems plausible.

have a nice day all

I don't see this on any of my toons. Do I need to send in a ticket for all my toons+alts? :#
  • llassassinko
    llassassinko Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    here att.png
  • glycerin22
    glycerin22 Posts: 10 Arc User
    After a verify, the video loads AFTER the first loading screen. The client crashed the first time I chose my character.. but then worked normally the second time. My issues were finally fixed.
  • plushie666
    here att.png

I was wrong i got full attendance from january to november (december icon not shown yet).
    But im 100% we all got full attendance from january to oktober atleast.

Hope they give u all a code to unluck full attendance this year otherwise you gotta buy the items to fill it sadly.

• lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2021

attendance.png

This is photoshopped.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Hi guys, unfortunately I haven't received any updates since last week so I'm not sure about the progress of current issues from this update. I'll probably have to prod the staff for another update, likely after this week's maintenance.

As far as things that were broken from previous updates, I have not reported those as they were issues from previous updates and I'm having trouble getting answers on current issues as is.

I haven't reported arena (availability time) and chrono hunt issues yet - been busy irl and only just learned recently of the issues surrounding those.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • plushie666
    edited December 2021
    lexxfx wrote: »

attendance.png

This is photoshopped.

I did not photo shopped anything. I had 50 absences notes before the new update....
  • donkeykong#1339
    obielle wrote: »
    Hi guys, unfortunately I haven't received any updates since last week so I'm not sure about the progress of current issues from this update. I'll probably have to prod the staff for another update, likely after this week's maintenance.

As far as things that were broken from previous updates, I have not reported those as they were issues from previous updates and I'm having trouble getting answers on current issues as is.

I haven't reported arena (availability time) and chrono hunt issues yet - been busy irl and only just learned recently of the issues surrounding those.

Its not only the Arena Available Time, it is, that the Arena isnt working at all. You need a Item to queue, but the Item isnt available in Game.
  • roulan#4964
    roulan#4964 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Windwalker cant open bank in wellspring village, always force close
  • obielle

Its not only the Arena Available Time, it is, that the Arena isnt working at all. You need a Item to queue, but the Item isnt available in Game.

The missing item issue I've reported to staff and gave them information that they requested there. I wasn't aware that the availability times for arena were local to each server though, or at least that's what I've been told by other players.
    Windwalker cant open bank in wellspring village, always force close

If you are in PK mode and below level 30, then you will have issues opening the bank. You'll either need to leave PK mode or reach level 30 and it should resolve things.

• bloodshell
    bloodshell Posts: 7 Arc User
    Surpriiiise! The content update has landed (unexpectedly early)!

Post here about the update, whether it's good or bad. If there's any issues/bugs please report them here so we can pass them forward to staff. I'll be keeping a list of issues in this post and will try to update the status of each one if I get information on it.

NOTE: You should probably not be PKing newly-created Wildwalkers that have been forced into PK mode as it is unintentional, and thus is a bannable offense.

Patch Notes:
    Issues/Bugs:
    • Wildwalkers are in PK mode upon creation and can change back to blue name after 10 hours. This also affects using the bank - the problem is solved when you swap out of PK mode or turn level 30. Not sure if this is affecting other classes. Sent to staff, awaiting response
    • Wildwalkers cannot learn skills in the Celestial Vale but can learn them on other maps. Not sure if this is affecting other classes. The issue has been resolved.
    • November attendance has been wiped out for all players. I believe on other versions they gave attendance notes as compensation, so we probably need it here as well. Staff are prioritizing this issue. The issue is still being looked into and results are expected beginning of December.
    • Wildwalkers do not have rank 9 3rd cast equipment. This is in discussion with devs.
    • Wildwalkers have rank 9 4th cast equipment, but there is no way to craft it since we do not use the same forge CN does. Sent to staff, no specific response but possibly in discussion like r9 3rd cast.
    • Crashing occurs near Firefly Village (coordinates roughly 330 701). This appears to be due to an issue with a building or texture. If you find other areas that also cause crashes, please add them to this thread. The issue has been resolved.
    • Arigora Colosseum 3v3 squad matchmaking doesn't appear to be working. Says "Missing Item", but it's not clear what the required item is. I suspect the item is this one: https://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/69972 which should be getting sold through Khroatis, but he isn't selling it on PWI. Sent to staff, awaiting response
    • Many players are experiencing corrupted file errors when trying to update the game. Reinstalling and verifying files will not always fix it. Players are reporting that after several verifies, the issue gets fixed. Players are still experiencing this issue. The devs are still trying to identify the issue and how to fix.
    • Players are also experiencing crashes when trying to launch the client or log into the game. Again, reinstalling and verifying files does not fix it. Devs are still trying to identify the issue. Staff are requesting log files from affected users.
      Also have been told: "Most users still affected are also using onboard Intel graphics, so that could be a potential cause.
      If they are able to use a device with a dedicated Nvidia graphics card, that might be able to help run the game for now."
    • Text is overlapping in the following UIs: M/A window, encyclopedia (quest section)

well this just blows i still cant get in verify doesnt work for me since the new class patch i havent been able to get on file folder corrupted.
  • dawnsilver10
    dawnsilver10 Posts: 52 Arc User
    I found another thing. But I don't know if it's broken or should be like that. Some Untamed Flyers behave differently. To be exact it is the Netherflame Kirin, which has now a Gallop Animation that was only present, when it play the landing animation after ending the flight. Also the Cloud Chase Gryphon seems to have a changed flight animation. So this makes me wonder if it is broken or intentional changed, because I kind of like the change, it makes the Flyers look more lively.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 52 Arc User
    Cross server calendar still not working,

Client random crashes even more than before - specially when picking the grim war efforts at alchemist clan daily.

PV below 100 rubberbands even more than before and the dragon mount dies much faster

Still got auto boot from server/disconnect spam on loading into game screen after selecting character/switching realms.

Client still crashes if you click reconnect when you dc. ( Related to ARC token for that specific client. If you force close ARC and relog a new one with the same account and same client open it does not crash when you click reconnect )

• asdawqwerv
    asdawqwerv Posts: 2 Arc User
    any updates on this post yet?
  • arthbruk
    arthbruk Posts: 8 Arc User
    asdawqwerv wrote: »
    any updates on this post yet?

not until now
  • obielle
    edited December 2021
    Looks like they've come through with the absence note compensation, see here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11505583-compensation-for-content-update-attendance-issue

Code: kfDy1KHP

Expires after: January 9th, 2022​
    • Code is redeemable up to once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.

EDIT: The notes are account stashable I've been told.

As for other issues, I don't have updates at the moment.
    Post edited by obielle on

• yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Looks like they've come through with the absence note compensation, see here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/11505583-compensation-for-content-update-attendance-issue

Code: kfDy1KHP

Expires after: January 9th, 2022​
    • Code is redeemable up to once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.

EDIT: The notes are account stashable I've been told.

As for other issues, I don't have updates at the moment.

Clicked on the link and it says at the bottom Absence Note x 100, so that's enough to cover a little over 3 months of missed days, or 12-13 per character if spread across the max of 8 on an account
  • andhikaid2#2800
    andhikaid2#2800 Posts: 1 Arc User
    File somehow corrupted.. I tried 2 times deleting and re install still didnt work.. Wtf?
    Is there RAR version of the game please? Or do the manual update.. I was waiting 2 days still cant play..
  • plzhlpingame
    plzhlpingame Posts: 17 Arc User
    why is it such a gauntlet to simply log into forums on browser and on arc client the forums dont even work at all.
  • hero1322#8104
    hero1322#8104 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Does anyone know if the 11th lvl of the passive skill Solidification is bugged on the PWI or works fine? I know they've alredy fixed this bug in China, not sure which version we got here.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    why is it such a gauntlet to simply log into forums on browser and on arc client the forums dont even work at all.

This is just because some people can't develop software so they copy/paste sources.
    To use the PWI forum via Arc click on Library, click on Torchlight II, click on forum and click on PWI.
    Bad part: you need to go to Library again to choose PWI just to play PWI.

This discussion has been closed.