Wildwalker Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

1234568»

Comments

• justagamer#7016
    justagamer#7016 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Cant confirm 100% but i think the "logging into perfect world" timeout auto DC issue has finally been fixed. Logged and switched alts 12x times after maint with no DC yet. MAYBE its fixed or maybe its just because theres no server load yet.

Still no DC issue. Seems like they finally fixed it.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Quick update, I've sent in a request for a follow-up in regards to the Wildwalker Update. I just want to confirm that these are the things we want to follow-up on:
    1. Arigora Colosseum not working
    2. Chrono Hunt not working
    3. Rank 9 3rd cast (and also Rank 9 4th cast) being unavailable for Wildwalkers

If there's anything I forgot there please let me know and I can add those into my request. Note that it should be related to the Wildwalker Update.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 83 Arc User
    I had already contacted them on the 12th. The team does not have any update on when we are getting the rank 9 3rd cast or the cauldron to use the ultimate dustfall artifact. On the plus side i put in a little word for them to enable hyper in fcc and they are going to try and enable hyper usage in FCC.

Conclusion: The developers are being incompetent as ever and leaving the mess to PWI support who have to put up with the complaint from us that they started.
  • obielle
    I had already contacted them on the 12th. The team does not have any update on when we are getting the rank 9 3rd cast or the cauldron to use the ultimate dustfall artifact. On the plus side i put in a little word for them to enable hyper in fcc and they are going to try and enable hyper usage in FCC.

Conclusion: The developers are being incompetent as ever and leaving the mess to PWI support who have to put up with the complaint from us that they started.

Okay thanks for the update. Bit of a shame they're still not budging on the rank 9 3rd cast or forge thing.

• monkey905#9955
    monkey905#9955 Posts: 12 Arc User
    > @obielle said:
    > Quick update, I've sent in a request for a follow-up in regards to the Wildwalker Update. I just want to confirm that these are the things we want to follow-up on:
    > * Arigora Colosseum not working
    > * Chrono Hunt not working
    > * Rank 9 3rd cast (and also Rank 9 4th cast) being unavailable for Wildwalkers
    >
    >
    > If there's anything I forgot there please let me know and I can add those into my request. Note that it should be related to the Wildwalker Update.

> @obielle said:
    > Quick update, I've sent in a request for a follow-up in regards to the Wildwalker Update. I just want to confirm that these are the things we want to follow-up on:
    > * Arigora Colosseum not working
    > * Chrono Hunt not working
    > * Rank 9 3rd cast (and also Rank 9 4th cast) being unavailable for Wildwalkers
    >
    >
    > If there's anything I forgot there please let me know and I can add those into my request. Note that it should be related to the Wildwalker Update.

Yes those 3 things are not working, but I want to point out that on Dawnglory arena does work and they are now months ahead of other servers.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    The arena still works on Dawnglory indeed.
    But they stopped participating untill all servers can join arigora arena and chrono hunt works.

This community wants fairplay and stuff working properly for all!

Ty DA and have a nice day all!
  • obielle
    Okay yup, I've already noted in my ticket that Dawnglory is the only server unaffected by the issue.

• cecesloves
    cecesloves Posts: 16 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    Quick update, I've sent in a request for a follow-up in regards to the Wildwalker Update. I just want to confirm that these are the things we want to follow-up on:

If there's anything I forgot there please let me know and I can add those into my request. Note that it should be related to the Wildwalker Update.

the only thing i see that you missed was that there is no Warsong 2nd Cast Weapon upgrade in the Forges either.
  • obielle
    cecesloves wrote: »
    obielle wrote: »

the only thing i see that you missed was that there is no Warsong 2nd Cast Weapon upgrade in the Forges either.

Oh right, thanks for reminding me! I'll mention this as well.

• obielle
    Okay I got my response back but it's basically that they'll forward the information to the devs and check the issues. They didn't have any information for me unfortunately. I'm thinking that if anything would get fixed or changed, it would likely be with the next expansion which I would expect to be coming up sometime in the next few months.

• kissassa#8523
    kissassa#8523 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    I've been waiting 12 hours and it keeps repeating like this, can anyone help?

and i have reinstalled 3 times
    ss2.png 650.7K
  • iomaks
    iomaks Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2023
    A possible reason they won't add R9r3 for new class - they don't know how to do it, it was done by another team long time ago for previous classes.
    With a new update in 6-12 month they will add another class and it's gonna be ridiculous to have 2 classes without proper R9. Also, it will be tricky to pull players to play the new class since there's no R9 for it and won't be.
    Solution is easy but dev team seems too stubborn to do it and the most annoying part that they don't explain the reason - ADD original forge (Cauldron of Ascension) with possibility to craft R9r4 for Apes and a new upcoming class.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Necro Thread,

Please start a new topic on this subject.

Also this needs to be done by PWCN and can take a while to hit us as it normally happens duing a main update.

Closeing thread

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.