Wildwalker Update - The Good The Bad and The Broken/Bugs

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    widowdee wrote: »
    Bank keeps shutting down after you open it before you can finish your banking business.

If you're on a Wildwalker trying to access the bank, you might come across errors because characters are not supposed to be in PK mode below level 30. The issue gets resolved if you swap out of PK mode or reach level 30, whichever comes first.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lexxigo
    lexxigo Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have many of Dream trekker stone in my mailbox and some in bank, they are not converted and actually unusable trash.
    Is there any plan to convert them or just throw all away?
  • obielle
    lexxigo wrote: »
    I have many of Dream trekker stone in my mailbox and some in bank, they are not converted and actually unusable trash.
    Is there any plan to convert them or just throw all away?

I threw mine all away - I don't think they'll get converted unfortunately.

• midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    unknown.png well 7hrs after i went to bed... the verify bar MOVED! but still only halfway done :S *sigh* idk if it will even fix the error if i do finish the verify.
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 52 Arc User
    Verify took 11 hours for me and didnt fix anything. Dont bother trying
  • midnightstarrz
    actually i got in....unknown.png once i got this message, when i clicked okay, it closed out... so i tried to log in, and got in. so, sometimes yes verify does work.
  • llassassinko
    llassassinko Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    hi! in the update notes it says that players are supposed to be able to choose type of instance for Gold Hunt by themselves, however 2 days in a row it only allows you to pick instance from one type of instance without letting you choose the type beforehand (yesterday it was weapon type, today artifact type I believe). Is this how it's supposed to work or also a bug? ty!

edit: doblechecked the notes, it doesn't say specifically that you can choose the type, question's lifted
  • mahtii#8417
    mahtii#8417 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Can't enter arena matchmaking. It says "Item not in inventory"
  • darkshellknight
    darkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    lexxfx wrote: »
    Cant even log in properly without auto dc while logging into game. Gotta retry 10x to get in and then dc again on char/server switch

shoot atleast you getting in my client is busted been trying hahaha
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    I just got a reply to my ticket regarding attendance that they deleted for the first 16 days of November.

Here is the reply and my counter reply. This isn't finished and I will continue to reopen the ticket until it is resolved.

[obielle: Unfortunately ticket contents can't be directly shared onto forums so I've had to remove them. Tickets can be summarized though (without a GM name mentioned), so I'll do that here.

Staff appear to be sending a mass response basically saying they are unable to adjust the missed days and for any bugs that happened throughout the year they'll make considerations when the yearly rewards are provided in the future. Not a very helpful response.]

Now, who agrees that we should have to pay for their mistake? They owe us the days we had checked in already and we should NOT have to pay them for the mistake they made. They need to at least give us the 16 absentee notes for those days they deleted.

I am sure I still haven't found all of the things they have broken with their totally successful update this time. (Sarcasm is dripping off my fingertips as I say this!)

Post edited by obielle on
  • lexxfx
    lexxfx Posts: 52 Arc User
    actually i got in....unknown.png once i got this message, when i clicked okay, it closed out... so i tried to log in, and got in. so, sometimes yes verify does work.

You can get in even before verify. Just takes a lot of relogs. So you getting in after doesnt meant anything actually got fixed.
  • zigglerdz
    zigglerdz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Bad update. Soo many errors but meh.

At least fix the errors; and also fix the calendar stuff for the people that needs it (PVE'rs with vit build or lower build tha struggle with mobs). I and some other endgame ppl don't even bother for calendar, since is useless for us.
    Post edited by zigglerdz on
  • looklucky
    looklucky Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am experiencing issues with this patch, client terminates whenever char is dead and whenever I try to switch char. Using Windows 11, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor and Radeon RX 580 GPU. All worked fine before the wildwalker upate.
  • obielle
    I just got a reply to my ticket regarding attendance that they deleted for the first 16 days of November.

Here is the reply and my counter reply. This isn't finished and I will continue to reopen the ticket until it is resolved.

[obielle: Unfortunately ticket contents can't be directly shared onto forums so I've had to remove them. Tickets can be summarized though (without a GM name mentioned), so I'll do that here.

Staff appear to be sending a mass response basically saying they are unable to adjust the missed days and for any bugs that happened throughout the year they'll make considerations when the yearly rewards are provided in the future. Not a very helpful response.]

Now, who agrees that we should have to pay for their mistake? They owe us the days we had checked in already and we should NOT have to pay them for the mistake they made. They need to at least give us the 16 absentee notes for those days they deleted.

I am sure I still haven't found all of the things they have broken with their totally successful update this time. (Sarcasm is dripping off my fingertips as I say this!)

Mmm, that mass response is definitely not the kind of one that I wanted to see...

That said, I've been told they are forwarding the specific issues of the attendance, crashing, and corrupted files to be dealt with first. I don't have any other details at this time.

• desdea#0937
    desdea#0937 Posts: 1 Arc User

I gave it a chance. After probably 11hours or more of verify (i let it run during night), game worked. NO disconnections or other log-in errors happened after.
  • tanker3000
    tanker3000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Please fix the daily sign in rewards. thanks
  • midnightstarrz
    As a heads up for those who do Moonwatch Tower, i've noticed the attk bonus after the Advanced Light Blessing. Prior to the update as an assassin with full passives, I used to have 70-80k damage inside the instance, now I barely clear 70tops
  • gaby#5991
    gaby#5991 Posts: 2 New User
    edited November 2021
    I have same error as midnightstarrz, cant log into the game,shortly after ckicking play,shows an error.
  • lestaroth
    lestaroth Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2021

(...)

"They need to at least give us the 16 absentee notes for those days they deleted." at least, trust me and this on every character.
    That or devs fixing the calendar, but the system changed now, as the item's claimed when one pushes on the button (it was not the case back then).

I just can't believe that it became so catastrophic in just one (anticipated by many, but not me) expansion.
    I don't feel optimistic regarding the next days... 10 left.

In the worst case, I will leave (hiatus? absolute quitting?). It pains me to write this.
  • obielle
    Hi guys, I won't have any updates for you as it is the weekend. Hopefully I will hear back on some issues next week.
    lestaroth wrote: »

(...)

"They need to at least give us the 16 absentee notes for those days they deleted." at least, trust me and this on every character.
    That or devs fixing the calendar, but the system changed now, as the item's claimed when one pushes on the button (it was not the case back then).

I just can't believe that it became so catastrophic in just one (anticipated by many, but not me) expansion.
    I don't feel optimistic regarding the next days... 10 left.

In the worst case, I will leave (hiatus? absolute quitting?). It pains me to write this.

They have changed the system so that you can sign in on the previous month, so we actually have until the end of the year to get the compensation.

• kitty2828#7043
    kitty2828#7043 Posts: 14 Arc User
    Is anyone else having issues getting the active points for instant completions? I finished an UCH run, but my Artifact Instance completion is still at 0/1. Other faction members are saying they have the same issue, even with DHJ.
  • donkeykong#1339
    donkeykong#1339 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Arigora-Collosseum Times are ****.
    15-17 & 20-23 for all Servers the same Time.
    Dawnglory is 7/9 hours ahead for other Servers...
    So we can just fight with Tideswell for 1 Hour. But Etherblade and Twilight Temple cant even get in our Matchmaking.
    How to farm on that way this mass amount of Arigora-Coins for the new G18 Ring?

And the Chrono-Hunt is still taking to many Players to start & the Chrono-Hunt is still not working for the Dawnglory Server.
    Before it was a funny thing to enter, no real Bonus from it. But now this is the only Way to craft the new G18 Cape.
    So Dawnglory People will NEVER be able to get the G18 Cape. There is definitly a Solution needed!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nickyjb
    nickyjb Posts: 3 Arc User
    mrxluo wrote: »
    Help... My game won't work. As soon i click "Play" . It load the game and then say error but not in english so idk if because of game or need download something for the video player....

I have the same problem,game loads then goes off just before login.
  • bjburdick
    bjburdick Posts: 3 Arc User
    mrxluo wrote: »
    Help... My game won't work. As soon i click "Play" . It load the game and then say error but not in english so idk if because of game or need download something for the video player....

Help!
  • midnightstarrz
    as i previously posted in this thread, i had to completely verify the files. i got a runtime error later but it still allowed me in afterward. WARNING it will take SEVERAL hours to complete (9 for me) but still got in Look at my other posts in this thread for ss's on the errors.
  • surebank69
    surebank69 Posts: 4 Arc User
    crash issue in morai warblade outpost and surrounding areas
  • darkshellknight
    darkshellknight Posts: 8 Arc User
    as i previously posted in this thread, i had to completely verify the files. i got a runtime error later but it still allowed me in afterward. WARNING it will take SEVERAL hours to complete (9 for me) but still got in Look at my other posts in this thread for ss's on the errors.

i did all that its been broken since update they should just shut it down and move on to Perfect New world like they have planned
  • wolfiebones
    wolfiebones Posts: 3 Arc User
    Was unable to learn my sage skills on my edge in my homestead and within story mdoe in primal, I could once entered normal primal though
  • midnightstarrz
    Was unable to learn my sage skills on my edge in my homestead and within story mdoe in primal, I could once entered normal primal though

its been that way for a while being unable to learn skills in certain locations not new.
  • whitelphoenix28
    whitelphoenix28 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Going throught the same stuff. I thought it'd happened only to me. Happily, it is going on all around (sadly)

This discussion has been closed.