Where are the new Jones/O'Malley Blessings 2019?

Free to play players can't even level/farm without those blessings.
Be if facebook like-recieve system or codes, or roll call daily 12h blessing, just bring it back.

Comments

• heroskippy
    heroskippy Posts: 8 Arc User
    Cant level/farm? Nonesence... most older players leveled up their OG toon whitout blessings. And before genies too.
  • scorpillro
    scorpillro Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    heroskippy wrote: »
    Cant level/farm? Nonesence... most older players leveled up their OG toon whitout blessings. And before genies too.

Well. my farm rate dropped by 2hours without the blessing.

And I play since 2009. It took me 4 months to reach lv 30. I was meditating with my friend, who was a veno, and the only reason we could level faster than others.
    I was still playing when the first character to hit lv 105 @ 2011 became a legend, because it took him 2 years and a half only, where most of us were around lv 90-100. But he played a lot, most of the time he was on hyper exp grindfests @ FCC.

Then they introduced:
    http://pwirunaways.blogspot.com/2012/08/atk-30-or-atk15-def15-blessings.html

And suddenly the game introduced a mechanic for new players and those who were falling behind to catch up. In a truly Free to Play Spirit. The joy was even greater than when quests changed from Kill 70-80 mobs to kill 10-15.

And it was 2012-2014 when "most older players leveled up their OG toon". Many started playing again because of the blessing.
  • shotgunheals
    shotgunheals Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @scorpillro said:
    > Free to play players can't even level/farm without those blessings.
    > Be if facebook like-recieve system or codes, or roll call daily 12h blessing, just bring it back.

i started yesterday without knowing this blessings. and im level 84 now. doing quest/bh's and legend quests.
  • lostfreedom
    lostfreedom Posts: 11 Arc User
    lmao you all KNOW this happens every year and do not stack up on blessings. They will be back codes will be out again in about a month.
  • destructionofevil
    destructionofevil Posts: 14 Arc User
    Rather have them put all blessing expire 1min so pvp more balance
  • hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Didn't we got warned last year? It was the main reason to get people visiting Assistant Wang Tsai (read: the main reason why people need to spend money/buy Zen), Well, now we have to choose a Peerless Blessing, Invincible Blessing or a Fearless Blessing only for 3 Lucky Coin each. Of course the blessing from the Advice Box (Bless Box of Attack/Defense/Both) can be used.

edit (for below): well, we have a small maintenance now so expecting the snow to be gone in a few hours.
  • dchild
    dchild Posts: 16 Arc User
    lmao you all KNOW this happens every year and do not stack up on blessings. They will be back codes will be out again in about a month.

yeah just give up man, same thing happens every year and people dont learn. I am waiting for people to start complaining that christmas is gone but they havent turn off the snow. when every year they turn it off weeks after xmas.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    It didnt happen last year as Kalyst was on top of it and we had a new code within a few hours of the old one not working!

Ill have to check my notes for this, I will say tho Im glad of a solution for the Yearly rewards working. Ive not seen any problems with that posted (Tho I know the title is one)

As soon as the guys and gals are back at work fully we should see something. ( I Hope)

Thanks.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    heero200 wrote: »
    Ill have to check my notes for this, I will say tho Im glad of a solution for the Yearly rewards working. Ive not seen any problems with that posted (Tho I know the title is one)

If you mean attendance rewards, the vendor shops expiring early are still an issue (along with the titles). Can confirm as of now that the shop still expires. I think everyone's just gotten so used to it by now since it happens each year. It'd be easier if they made a new token and/or quest each year so they don't have to keep reimbursing the vendor shop each year.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    obielle wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

If you mean attendance rewards, the vendor shops expiring early are still an issue (along with the titles). Can confirm as of now that the shop still expires. I think everyone's just gotten so used to it by now since it happens each year. It'd be easier if they made a new token and/or quest each year so they don't have to keep reimbursing the vendor shop each year.

I dunno about that. I mean, they haven't fixed it now, doubt they will fix it any time soon. At this point just give a permanent one and be done with it? But again, it's PWI and if they did that it would ruin the income from the vendors section of the boutique...
  • heerohex#3018
    edited January 2019
    @obielle - Ok Thanks I was told that was ok.

This should be looked at each year as they are still on holiday really the system should handle this, They are just making more work for them self in the long run leading to staffing issues.

I was hoping they would have switched the item as well so it did work. Guess ill try again for next year to get this to work.

Thanks.
  • taywar
    taywar Posts: 2 Arc User
    wat is the point of them expiring anyway?
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    The point is they want to reserve their right to make them not permanent and remove them from the game at any time. We have all kind of blessings in game to get over ingame means i dont see a reason for jones blessing at all. I knew they will come back but i'd rather prefer if they didn't or get switched to a slaying and warding blessing that has zero influence on pvp but still offers new players advantages on pve.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    taywar wrote: »

PW wouldn't allow PWE to set a non-expiring code IIRC.​​
  • heerohex#3018
    taywar wrote: »

PW wouldn't allow PWE to set a non-expiring code IIRC.​​

You know tho @phantomforce#4598 I kinda think they should use it like before for a bit of advertising. Better than before tho.

The old way was good for it but annoying mind.

Thanks.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    just wonder how seriusly the staff is to catch up services and information for what going on , been a while last we saw super engage GM / CM put information on Arc Forum and make jones blessing , tell us what patch is about , and code for free items that can be useful , mabye the grass is more green elswhere .
    it dont look they see / read forum anymore .
    all ways look at the bright side of the life .

if PWI need more cash they can put in Advertisement for real life companies world around , on wall in archosaur and other towns and in air ingame that could be designet like train station Advertisement board that keep roll 2-4 Advertisement on each , imagine . its a simple item to make for Dev`s team and add to game

happy new year , just a number have been changed fron 18 to 19 , nothing news
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    i like how this post is all about blessing and somehow mods talked about different thing....
    lol future of this game is bleak...
  • heerohex#3018
    i like how this post is all about blessing and somehow mods talked about different thing....
    lol future of this game is bleak...

The convo we had was about blessings and the timers and obtaining them.

On a separate note ticket support on this. I will do later as well.

Thanks.
  • kirstiein
    kirstiein Posts: 38 Arc User
    What are the new jones and O'Malley blessing codes? Can't seem to find them. Old ones are expired now, tried them just to be sure.
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • heerohex#3018
    kirstiein wrote: »
    What are the new jones and O'Malley blessing codes? Can't seem to find them. Old ones are expired now, tried them just to be sure.

yes waiting on new ones or word if their is an issue.

Thanks,
  • memegirl2
    memegirl2 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Hope they have not decided to sale them in Mall is you want them. Like other items like the star orbs? Just saying.
  • mysticblue#1834
    mysticblue#1834 Posts: 92 Arc User
    memegirl2 wrote: »
    Hope they have not decided to sale them in Mall is you want them. Like other items like the star orbs? Just saying.

Please don't give them ideas lol
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    memegirl2 wrote: »

Please don't give them ideas lol

They're already selling :) - 3 Lucky Coins for one blessing.