Is there any point gearing up? - SINS NEED A NERF

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @jovaniguiamsj12 ppl hve complained about sins for years before genesia became a thing so please put that E-Pen away.

I don’t think defense charms should be removed then a duskblade can quadrature and bypass any Arcane no issue after slash of pride and assassins elimination or cursed jail one shot all but HA classes not the best idea tbh
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @jovaniguiamsj12 ppl hve complained about sins for years before genesia became a thing so please put that E-Pen away.

I don’t think defense charms should be removed then a duskblade can quadrature and bypass any Arcane no issue after slash of pride and assassins elimination or cursed jail one shot all but HA classes not the best idea tbh

cursed jail already pseudo-ignores def charm, due to its stun. and skill cancelling is a thing too. but instead of trying to hit a sin 8 times without getting CCed, i could 3 hit a sin, if there was no def charms.
  • blazerboy
    @hoshichan that cursed jail cancel and keep ful charges then full charge elimination bs glitch and I say glitch because CJ req charges to do paralyze but if you cancel it doesn’t expend charges and you keep para yep seems like a glitch then a fully charged elimination that bs is scary as hell and usually promotes a complete bypass.

But yea idk tbh I think a solution won’t be nerf atk or def charms rather make it so tidal completely can defense against paralyze and purge like someone else said. Sins are getting anothe paralyze and if they chain their skills right they can easily get close to 8-9 seconds of paralyze between shadow teleport and CJ which in my opinion is just what? That’s even worse than duskblade because it can keep u cc just about as long but with way more firepower Pwi ladies and gentlemen ggwp
  • herbage
    herbage Posts: 33 Arc User
    More you guys keep qqing about sins or forums, more you lose valuable time to gear up a toon which can stand well against sins. Alright, sins have got strong, but once when R9 and r9r2 came out they were garbage class, only after primal and r9rr they began to shine again, same thing can happen again. Also if you remember seekers for awhile were OP class, then went weak, and now strong again, only with full def levels. Just keep gearing and be patient, there is a way to fight them.

Also about @jsxshadow aka Joe, man for once stop this QQing, get atleast one of your toons endgame gears. I don`t get why the heck you expect to beat full josd or full deity sins with all your vit stones toons, g15 helm+g15cape? If you expect to that happen, you actually want to have huge class advantage in your hands. Get G17r5 with 80 def levels and all your QQ will go away. Sick of hearing "We lost 3vs3 because we got massively outgeared". Are you expecting that only you know how to play this game and all others being noobs to lose against you with better gears? I admit that you play well, but i have seen many players who plays way better than you, also you see that in 3vs3, but all blame goes to gears.
  • csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    @saxroll Would you mind sharing the information? I don't care about the rankings pe se, but I'm curious about the class trends on CN.

​​
    Their rankings are quite shocking though, their top team is Sin + BM + SB, which you could see working here but thats not exactly usual setup there. But instead of giving some vague numbers I decided to rewrite the post and get the actual data for 3v3 top200 rankings:

BMs: 5, top rank 2
    Wizards: 7, top rank 21
    Clerics: 33, top rank 4
    Archers: 35, top rank 13
    Barbs: 9, top rank 5
    Venos: 18, top rank 10
    Sins: 29, top rank 1
    Psys: 16, top rank 9
    Seekers: 4, top rank 24
    Mystics: 2, top rank 67
    DBs: 28, top rank 6
    SBs: 14, top rank 19

So I guess rankings updated and some archers dropped from there but they are still pretty well represented.

I tried making an account to check out stuff in PW China, it is really hard by gosh. So much security lol. Would you be able to contact me with a forum message, I have some questions to ask you. Thanks.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• csquared5
    Genesesia IS a good player, and his gear IS the top-of-the-line.

However.

Could any class but a sin win 1v3 matches? Simply put, no.

Db couldn't do it, and they are the next-best 1v1 class by far.

The primary issue comes back (again) to tidal. Sins avoid most debuffs with tidal, which forces you to tank or kite the assassin when most of your cc fails to stop the sin from attacking you. Against endgame assassins, whose dmg is very good (we all know this), tanking is difficult. Assassin's wide assortments of ccs makes kiting difficult as well. One cc most ppl haven't identified as particularly problematic is the short immobilize on Shadow Jump. Makes air-kiting much more tricky than it used to be. Surviving by jumping up into air, flying, and falling, is no longer an assurance of safely avoiding sin for a little while.

A db in the same gear would at least be somewhat cc-able. in a 3vs1 situation, you can toss a lot of cc at the person and prevent your team from having to tank too much dmg, or, in those brief moments when the db is immune to all ccs, you can have your genie/apo ready for those moments.

Same problem goes for any other class... nobody could do 1v3 because nobody could avoid all that cc. In theory an archer's dmg is almost as high as an assassin (perhaps higher when the archer gets chance to triple spark and isn't hitting defense charms), but in no way can an archer avoid cc as effortlessly as an assassin.

Focused mind is also very good too. I think sins could get by just fine by using Focused Mind instead of tidal... might be a simple fix needed to put sins back in line with other classes.

However, another idea, in general, might be this: disable blessings in arena. Thats right: no jones, no o-malley.

Against people using o-malley blessings, both fighting each other, they won't notice much difference. For anybody used to using a Jones blessing, their dmg will be lower on o-malley targets, and much lower on ppl who previously used jones blessings. It might be a simple way of avoiding as many charm-bypasses from sins, which would lead to requiring more team-work by the team to get targets down.

Because remember, thats what 3v3 is supposed to be about right? Not which classes can solo and one-shot other classes, but using teamplay to take down targets together.

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    herbage wrote: »
    More you guys keep qqing about sins or forums, more you lose valuable time to gear up a toon which can stand well against sins. Alright, sins have got strong, but once when R9 and r9r2 came out they were garbage class, only after primal and r9rr they began to shine again, same thing can happen again. Also if you remember seekers for awhile were OP class, then went weak, and now strong again, only with full def levels. Just keep gearing and be patient, there is a way to fight them.

Also about @jsxshadow aka Joe, man for once stop this QQing, get atleast one of your toons endgame gears. I don`t get why the heck you expect to beat full josd or full deity sins with all your vit stones toons, g15 helm+g15cape? If you expect to that happen, you actually want to have huge class advantage in your hands. Get G17r5 with 80 def levels and all your QQ will go away. Sick of hearing "We lost 3vs3 because we got massively outgeared". Are you expecting that only you know how to play this game and all others being noobs to lose against you with better gears? I admit that you play well, but i have seen many players who plays way better than you, also you see that in 3vs3, but all blame goes to gears.

The QQ about sins is justified. Heck, why do you think sins have been garbage before primal? I was very active on sin during that time and managed to beat any other class on my sin back in 2010/2011 without those BS skills. CC was the key even back then (pserver, so no gear difference tho). Sins have always been insanely strong...it's just got way out of hand now.

Also, what is this sudden hate towards me? Back in the day (when I didnt speak my mind so vocally) I mostly had pure likes on my videos, all of them and now I get showered with hate and dislikes because I want the assassin class to be nerfed? Rightfully so, to the nerf part. When I made videos showing how down-right stupid Duskblades were..no one complained. Why? Because not many had a Duskblade main during that time. Assassins however, which are like the most played class in PWI, that's a compeltely different story. People need to protect their investments, am I right?

Guess what, I already dropped 12b coins in my sin (roughly) and I only did that to be able to prove that the class needs to be re-balanced. Why do you people always have to get personal? Why can't you just face the truth.

In which regard do you think there are better players out there? In 1v1? Forget it. No one that actively focuses on 1v1 would dispute me in that regard, no one. In 3v3 or Mass-PvP? Yeah, well maybe but I can't tell. What a majority of people also seem to forget that I mostly get hardcore focused, even when I don't play a particularly OP class that would actually pose a threat to anyone. Hate-targeting is a thing and it blurs the outcome of most Mass-PvP scenarios for me. DO people have more exp in Mass-PvP than me? Yes, certainly. I don't really care about that.

However, people take the "gear-thing" as purely an excuse in 3v3 when I am not the only player in my squad with sub-par gears. Kitashi also has pretty damn low gears compared to anyone else. Ruby is semi-endgame..but he is just a wizard, he is fully jaded as well, no G17, he is basically a little AA-Tank with combo potential. Nothing threatening at all, unless people get outplayed. In contrast, there are those OP squads with max geared Sins, Duskblades, Clerics, BMs -> all classes that are vastly superior to a wizards and even veno if g17. Purge weapon (in 3v3) and combinations of these classes that outgear even ruby (each).

In context of this..if you still think that my "gear-thing" is just an excuse then you must be delusional out of your mind. How do you expect to judge and tell if people are really good players when you always only see them fighting with all advantages in the world..with literally the best gears and setup possible? That's ridiculous. You can only see real skill when people are faced with a challenge, when they have a handicap. However, you can have so many handicaps that you cannot win anymore. If my "excuses" were stupid and would make no sense in the context I use them I would admit defeat and agree that they are just "excuses" but they are just facts. Very obvious facts.

@csquared5 Yap, but people don't understand that. Those sin mains think "any class could do that with those kinda gears!!" But no, they can't. Anytime I tell people that any other class, no matter how geared, will get CCed, Purged, Disarmed, Debuffed and exploded into a million tiny pieces. that is how it should be for any class. Tidal isn't 100% tho - That is their excuse for downplaying it. They fail to realize that no other class does even have the CHANCE to survive what sins can potentially survive. You can take any other class..once genie is drained and you have a dusk, a bm and a veno on you..you can be sure to die 100% within the next 6 seconds. Sins could just stand there, evade all CC, all purge-attempts, all debuffs and amps and meanwhile (with some luck) end up killing the Duskblade, the Veno and ultimately the BM as well. Sure, a max geared DB has the chance to kill some of those people as well. However, for that, the people either need to be very careless or he needs to be extremely lucky. Sins consider themself hardcore unlucky everytime even the tiniest of debuffs goes through tidal. Friggin ridiculous.

Wake UP PWI-Community. Realize when someone has a flawless chain of arguments and just wants the best for this game. All you do in reaction to that is brainless-hatred towards my person. GG.
  • blazerboy
    edited December 2017
    idk About anyone else but there’s no NP who I fear being bypassed but a sin can 3rd spark with non rb and hit me harder than a partially 2rb NP could ever do easily. But also agree giving sins ONLY focus mind would be perfectly fine. Constantly missing them with damage but not cc puts them closer to how most mmos have sins. High physical evasion but can be stopped. Idk off gene is a good sin myself I usually just get bypassed by him lol

I wish someone made a Private server compost of every class with sage tidal protection and we can do 1v1s and see if every class can perform the same max gears nah it’s that darn tidal lol
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    now I get showered with hate and dislikes because I want the assassin class to be nerfed?
    Thats not why you get hate and dislikes mate if you didnt notice almost everyone in pwi agrees sins need nerf but

1. You are very extremely disrespectful to other players unless its ruby and kitashi who I guess are your BFFs
    2. You never give credit or acknowledge other players/teams that beat you legitimately unless again its ruby or kitashi. Everyone else sucks and only win by luck or gea
    3. You never admit loss but make execuses instead gear gap, bad luck, bad ping, bad class and the universe itself intervened to make you lose :(
    4. I also love how you scream NP and gear gaps at players that you in fact out gear. If someone killed you they must clearly outgear you or had "astronomical luck" right?
    5. You get triggered immediately even by comments that are very clearly jokes or trolls so people just keep doing it. IIRC you almost always respond to my comments and most of the time I post just to trigger people. Inb4 you respond to me with 7 paragraphs about how humanity is doomed

Kitashi also has pretty damn low gears compared to anyone else. Ruby is semi-endgame.
    Kitashis gear isnt anywhere close to damn low. Maybe it was in her first video but that excuse doesnt fly now her stats are the same as the average pvp veno. Maybe youll realize this if you stop screaming that everyone you fight out gears you. Also most wizards don't have g17 gof weapons so rubys gear is just fine.

• pilleh
    pilleh Posts: 3 Arc User
    I wonder why everyone in this thread is complaining. Most people here have posted "win-only" videos against equal/higher geared sins :p:p:p

According to the youtube vids, sins seem pretty bad, since they always lose!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGoZJgQoWuw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUWbNpeTh3g

Can't talk about #justdawnglorythings without posting a ruby vid
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=medK-T4-dOM

Yep. On equal gears, the sin class looks pretty evenly balanced to me. 3 v 1? Looks like they can't even do 1 v 1! :p:p:p Unless you guys were just fighting the worst players possible, and decided to make videos anyways.
  • jsxshadow
    @pilleh thats because, thankfully, outplaying is still a thing. You see, me and lots of others have been 1v1ing against sins for years. We know all the ins and outs and if they are not particularly high-skilled -> we beat them. that doesnt mean that the class is weak tho, not at all. Sorry if we make it seem like that. Before the latest update I dominated all sins on my server with my SB, barb and Duskblade, easily. No competition. That does not mean that my classes are OP or broken nor does it mean that sins are weak.

@booker27 Yes, that's what my friends tell me as well. I fall too easily for Trolls. However, the line between trolls and serious stupidity is thin, very thin.

Also, what most people seem to forget is that I am not disrespectful to anyone. I am always nice to everyone I 1v1 against, except if they behave like butts. Same goes for 3v3. When I just state an obvious fact like, gear isn't enough, or if someone got killed by a cheap shot (which is the truth 99% of the time) and people start to insta get mad then ofc I will treat them with as much respect as they deserve. I am not downplaying anyone. I am even stating my own mistake, or say that someone was broken or stupid if I am lucky af. People hate me for just being honest and because they can't handle criticism. Look at how mad some people get when you state that the assassin class is imbalanced af. that's what I mean. Those people deserve no respect. Not at all.

PS: Trolls also don't deserve any respect :P
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    csquared5 wrote: »
    I tried making an account to check out stuff in PW China, it is really hard by gosh. So much security lol. Would you be able to contact me with a forum message, I have some questions to ask you. Thanks.

I cant really remember much what I did to set it up, I do know you need Chinese ID number, which is easy enough to find on internet. I dont think you can pm on these forums however, thanks Vanilla. I am willing to aid however I can though but you prolly need to contact me trough in game pm options - I generally sit on either WnbSami or WamBamBambi (Totally worth googling) on Etherblade server. Or if you prefer, I can log Tideswell when I have time.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • jovaniguiamsj12
    jovaniguiamsj12 Posts: 4 New User
    edited December 2017
    Is This Topic/Forum About Assassins or Genesesia, I just checked the Ranking/Personal it look like The Kid is not even number One. There is a Seeker That have better ranking then him. Seeker > Sin Anytime now since Seeker is Number One
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Is This Topic/Forum About Assassins or Genesesia, I just checked the Ranking/Personal it look like The Kid is not even number One. There is a Seeker That have better ranking then him. Seeker > Sin Anytime now since Seeker is Number One

Yeah nerf the damn Seekers! :p
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • ihatemylife334
    ihatemylife334 Posts: 3 Arc User

Ignore this guy his name is Haunted from Ti server. He's a stalker and a major **** kisser of anyone with nice gear. He is of course a sin himself, and probably one of the least skilled sins across all of pwi.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    dunno, if I should say this..But. I think some lower geared player's, even some people prefer not to be called no skilled people or low skilled people, it's kinda like calling people Loser's from some people's perspective. Not saying that is the intention from all, but kinda seem's like some like to use it as a Mean's of Bullying someones ego ect ect... Lack of knowledge, exp ect.. is more like it. It's supposed to be a place to come and be happy, not feel like a not wanted, non skilled, overly judged beat down. There is more then enuff of these thing's in real life for realz...Sorry for saying these thing's, it's hard to say correctly.
  • jovaniguiamsj12
    jovaniguiamsj12 Posts: 4 New User
    edited December 2017
    > @jsxshadow said:
    > jovaniguiamsj12 wrote: »
    >
    > Is This Topic/Forum About Assassins or Genesesia?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Assassins in general.

> @jsxshadow said:
    > @blazerboy Yap, people are still being delusional. That's basically it.
    >
    > I've had enough tho. Since the sin isn't a class that is getting loads of 1v1 anyways: I will gear up my sin for real. Once that is done I will obliterate any player in the entire game, might it be 3v3, mass-PvP or 1v1 and show people how broken that class trully is. They accuse me of abusing the "gear disadvantage"-card? They will soon (at least 6 months tho to be considered endgame + purge weap ofc) see how true that statement was. I will do whatever it takes to get the assassin class nerfed to decent levels.
    Does this mean we get to see you do 1vs3 in 6month?
    Why Dont you show everyone's how Broken this class is by doing 1vs3?
  • csquared5
    edited December 2017

Darcy is in Genesesia's team, they do all their matches together, they have identical rating, and I think Darcy name shows first in the list because alphabetical order? It is quite clear though that Gene helped bring Darcy's rating that high, and not the other way around (though Darcy is quite strong in his own right, a seeker is no assassin!)
    csquared5 wrote: »

I cant really remember much what I did to set it up, I do know you need Chinese ID number, which is easy enough to find on internet. I dont think you can pm on these forums however, thanks Vanilla. I am willing to aid however I can though but you prolly need to contact me trough in game pm options - I generally sit on either WnbSami or WamBamBambi (Totally worth googling) on Etherblade server. Or if you prefer, I can log Tideswell when I have time.

I contacted you via mail on WnbSami.

• blazerboy
    edited December 2017
    @pilleh I think you’re missing the point where we are talking about OVERALL PvP. Assassins get away with far too much compared to what other classes can in the alexact same situations. Take pains videos for example even being outgeared by 2-3x the gear he can still win 1v1s whereas those sins in the videos you displayed loss that’s a skill discrepancy. But if we talk 3v3 take this into consideration, Dragoonz 3v3 Team normally has him with Sugarmuffins a NP seeker and a 5th case g17 weapon Archer together with a cleric at that. This team can be defeated not easily but don’t almost ALWAYS win their matches and if you compare the 3 of them and 1 Genesia their gear rating would be high but he can win almost every fight due to the fact he can literally 1 hit anything not heavy armor. Kanjiro probably the Assassin closest in gear can do just about the same gg wp. Now NP sins in general if you feel being able to deal 20-40k on full buff on ppl casually while taking casually 2-10k from max gear other classes maybe rarely 20-30k if you’re self buffed. If you you call that fair then we must agree to disagree lol.
  • pilleh
    pilleh Posts: 3 Arc User
    @blazerboy

Wouldn't you say that the reverse is true? That the Non-NP players defeating NP players are the overpowered ones?

Why aren't the classes that overcome the massive gear difference considered the OP classes? You have never talked about sins overcoming gear difference, but only NP characters beating you down (which is normal if their gear is far superior). Whilst the classes that can cripple opponents that outgear them by 10x are ignored.

Using a sub-2000 rating squad for reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27BVGZnsfJA
  • blazerboy
    @pilleh no I would not maybe if you’re g16 vs NP but r9 non NP has a fair chance even in mass have decent shot provided you have damn near half a squad on the sin (yet any other class prob just need 3 because you must account for tidal ignoring cc) but when you see decent gear sin without a massive number disadvantage it’s either run and maybe get away with pots or die esp if you’re LA by decent I mean CF rb and full deity if the sin has purge daggers goddess of luck help you.

Half an army can be on a sin and gg ulti 20 seconds of untraceable max damage free roam? What other class has this? Escape stealth that generates a spark? Duskblade give up a spark and wiz some chi for this kinda save lol. Sparking repeatedly with hardly a downside for hp and 3 second immunity to stall for support and charm? Most classes if they threw a 3rd spark once like that can be toast in seconds but sins can hit two skills and get it back with a minimal CD what? XD the whole arguement is the utility skillset they give sins is far more than needed also scaling all their skills how most of the skills every other class has it base damage + % weapon damage would help. Inb4 someone brings up the “argument” sins have nerfed cards/meridian ect please tell me any other class that gets 40 atk lvls and 20% crit damage consistently? Pretty sure that makes up more than enough the diff.

Also when random 3v3 was a thing on Ruby channel there’s a fight genesia literally killed 2 NP whom were fixxed a duskblade and I think the other kalipso a seeker and a decent gear wiz? Pretty sure this was before he was as geared as he is not what other class would be able to beat a db seeker and wiz of that caliber? Sins simply just have too much when ppl beat them in 1v1 it could be that person is simply superior in terms of prep and planning it doesn’t prove any less the class still don’t have a heavy utility. We all know duskblades have a advantage over say arcanes But is it 100% impossible? No it’s just stupid hard compared to what other classes have to do which is mainly the issue it shouldn’t take that much of a gap.
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    If sins could be nonstop triple sparked and atack from stealth people will still complain that sin is too weak.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Joe, can you please stop using like 8 different forum accounts for your posts? people are getting confused.
  • tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User
    if you want to be recognized as pro, you have to win 1v1s as an archer.​​
  • jsxshadow
    tabaloul wrote: »

Given the right gear..it's not tht hard vs a few classes tbh. Archer are one of the balanced classes in PWI xD
    Joe, can you please stop using like 8 different forum accounts for your posts? people are getting confused.

blessings are needed, I admit I am a bit sloppy in that regard.
  • keihan007#7641

Given the right gear..it's not tht hard vs a few classes tbh. Archer are one of the balanced classes in PWI xD

I am curious which classes you are talking bout. HAs, LAs, all win against archer by default pretty much. I`d say if Wizzie knows what they are doing, archer doesnt stand a chance there either. Cleric is real painful fight too. Mystics are unkillable if they arent stupid to an archer. The only class I can really see myself beating consistently on even gear on selbfuff scenario is psy. Maybe wizzie if I get more practice with them as the one wizzie who I cant beat on server just completely stomps me. SBs I get to fight like never so its hard to say if they are doable on archer or not but with my current experience fighting them I`d say it too would be pretty rough.

For archer to have kill pressure, you definitely need deities if you are fighting anything thats on even gear level. But that makes you so ridiculously squishy, anything with actual damage output will kill you in 1 CC lock if you dont genie out of it. I`d say archers skill set is balanced but the fact they have to go full class cannon to kill anything makes the class extremely weak because they are so easy to take down with dmg.

• jsxshadow

I am curious which classes you are talking bout. HAs, LAs, all win against archer by default pretty much. I`d say if Wizzie knows what they are doing, archer doesnt stand a chance there either. Cleric is real painful fight too. Mystics are unkillable if they arent stupid to an archer. The only class I can really see myself beating consistently on even gear on selbfuff scenario is psy. Maybe wizzie if I get more practice with them as the one wizzie who I cant beat on server just completely stomps me. SBs I get to fight like never so its hard to say if they are doable on archer or not but with my current experience fighting them I`d say it too would be pretty rough.

For archer to have kill pressure, you definitely need deities if you are fighting anything thats on even gear level. But that makes you so ridiculously squishy, anything with actual damage output will kill you in 1 CC lock if you dont genie out of it. I`d say archers skill set is balanced but the fact they have to go full class cannon to kill anything makes the class extremely weak because they are so easy to take down with dmg.

Yes, most definitly grab as much damage as you can as an archer. Generally all Caster should be pretty easy, given that your damage is equal to their survival-Power (like deity for jades and pattack for pdef on chart and so on) cause if thats the case..hitting purged/selfbuffed caster for 10 crits out of the blue is no rare occasion. If you add a G17 GoF bow to the mix it becomes even more one-sided for the archer.

The biggest strength of archer is still the ability to take away both def charms with a single attack with the fire buff on. Stunning arrow + QS + TA still deals quite a bit of damage. if you follow up with an instant Knockback (soon, which is why I like that skill) into 2.5 sec seal/freeze Aim Low..welp, you can deal loads of damage if purify doesnt proc. That's only my experience tho.
  • keihan007#7641
    Yes, most definitly grab as much damage as you can as an archer. Generally all Caster should be pretty easy, given that your damage is equal to their survival-Power (like deity for jades and pattack for pdef on chart and so on) cause if thats the case..hitting purged/selfbuffed caster for 10 crits out of the blue is no rare occasion. If you add a G17 GoF bow to the mix it becomes even more one-sided for the archer.

The biggest strength of archer is still the ability to take away both def charms with a single attack with the fire buff on. Stunning arrow + QS + TA still deals quite a bit of damage. if you follow up with an instant Knockback (soon, which is why I like that skill) into 2.5 sec seal/freeze Aim Low..welp, you can deal loads of damage if purify doesnt proc. That's only my experience tho.

I dont know what kind of garbage AAs you are fighting if AAs are easy for archer. Only psy feels easyish to me - they seem to struggle with dmg output weirdly enough to just whack me w/o ulti, which then leaves them open be whacked. Wizards got way too much CC and their spark combo, which will force a survival every single time. Mystics are way too tanky and with how fast they heal, they should never die to archer. Clerics are rough to pretty much any non hyper DD class. SBs I really havent had enough practice to say one way or another but their dmg output is bananas and with the survivals they got its pretty rough for archer to last long enough to get trough the initial combos & their survivals.

As for instant KB, it does not work on PvP unless some new translations have come out I have yet to see. The sneak peak said nothing of it working on players so I dont expect it to change from PvE only KB.

This discussion has been closed.