Neverfall : Bug Reports

Options

Comments

• jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    I have not found this bug specifically stated anywhere so Ill add it here.

Atlas of time quest chain, in Robble Bay, when Guardian Fairy Heki gives the quest for burning granary, banner and Command tent, the command tent dig point is difficult / impossible to find.

I have found it 3 times, but when I came to do it for toons 4 and 5, I completed granary and banner but so far spent over half an hour trying to find the spot for the command tent.

The white name 'Invader's Command Tent' appears in the sky above the tent. I have not been able to fly above it and click on it (which has worked in the past on hard to find objects). Previously I was able to get it by clicking on the door (first 3 times), but not this time.

I have relogged to see if that made a difference, but no it did not.

I have flown just out of the sentinel's attack range but within their agro range, clicking on the tent and still cant find the spot. The white name 'Invader's Command Tent' is above me when I do this. So what if anything am I doing wrong?.

I so miss the change in cursor icon when mouseover the objects!
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    Found it:

Small, undifferentiated area in front of the door to the tent. Must be in melee range of the Savagian Sentinals to be able to click on it. Tent changes color slightly when mouse over this area (not in tent at all).
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    As far as I can tell it's not broken for everyone, I helped a few guildies with the OHT chain just a few days ago and they had received it recently. Maybe you are doing something wrong for not getting it? ​​
    AFAIK you can't do anything wrong to not get it. It's just not there, it's suppose to pop in find quests at level 70. It's started at General Summer. Like I said I did it just a couple months ago in order to get Celestial on psy, I had to do wraiths ploy.

ETA: Found it. It's now pink and called Heaven Tear:Chronol and you have to go to Sage of Light to get a key.

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    shimarra wrote: »
    AFAIK you can't do anything wrong to not get it. It's just not there, it's suppose to pop in find quests at level 70. It's started at General Summer. Like I said I did it just a couple months ago in order to get Celestial on psy, I had to do wraiths ploy.

ETA: Found it. It's now pink and called Heaven Tear:Chronol and you have to go to Sage of Light to get a key.

Ah makes sense why people couldn't find it xD Glad it's sorted out though!

On a side note, I just checked the glyph effects for Stream of Rejuvenation (Cleric) and the glyph that reduces channeling time also adds a 30 second cooldown on the skill (vs 1 sec normal) =/ All the other skills that have their channeling reduced don't receive any other modifications which makes me wonder, was this penalty intended or it's another typo?

2z8qctf.png

​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Options
    World boss in oht on tideswell is random
  • homermaia
    homermaia Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    nesilvie wrote: »
    I have a serious problem with the questline quest : Breaking The Ritual. After the previous quest I had an elemental crystal ( which I think you need to complete the quest ) but it disappeared on my way to the Azure Alter so I cannot get the item "Shattered Crystal" - unable to go further with questline :'( Is there a way to get the elemental crystal ( required item back ?

I just had the same thing happen to me. was there any resolution to this our am I SOL
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    For some reason the Legacy Mark buff keeps beign cahnged to the Ancient Gift buff and no longer team buffs. I'm not sure why this is occuring but it measn that one has to kepe on their toes.

This I find occurs if the buffer dies, or after a while it will just go like that before it goes.

---

Also the Bestiral Rage on barb when you glyth it it says the the sheild only lasts 10s rather than 20s, not sure if there's also typoes in that skill.
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So, why is my Chaos Blade skill not working in the new area? No I do not have glyphs on this skill so it has not changed and the skill does say it works on all Non-player targes. It's always worked even on bosses but all the sudden it isn't working anymore. Glitch or something they did on purpose? If so what the heck! It's not like seekers have a lot of skills to start with why take away one of them?!

And a btw add on. I hate that we don't get the digging icon in there. It's hard to find the right place to click and when you have mobs on you and you are a squishy g16/t3 it's so frustrating that people will quit trying. I've spent hours helping people yesterday but I do have my own stuff to do. Might want to see if we can get the digging icon back. Thanks.
  • royadel#1744
    royadel#1744 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    homermaia wrote: »
    nesilvie wrote: »
    I have a serious problem with the questline quest : Breaking The Ritual. After the previous quest I had an elemental crystal ( which I think you need to complete the quest ) but it disappeared on my way to the Azure Alter so I cannot get the item "Shattered Crystal" - unable to go further with questline :'( Is there a way to get the elemental crystal ( required item back ?

I just had the same thing happen to me. was there any resolution to this our am I SOL

I am also having this problem. Any idea on how to fix it yet?
  • homermaia
    homermaia Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I went thru steps with CS but to no avail they said fill out bug report on forum. So I guess we wait now. Which sucks the big one.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    Text error: The Celestial Saint version of Mystic skill "Vital Herb" for Sanguine, Ethereal, Verdant, Argent glyphs has the following text at the bottom: "can summon your target". What this actually means is "Affects your target and their squad." Please change text.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    Is there any word on a fix coming for mystic plants in Arena? With the new culti one of our core skills is based on the plant and its not usable because pets are not considered part of the "party" in arena. Having two of our main buffed defensive skills being useless in arena is a major handicap and makes it really hard for mystics to consistently survive focus in arena.
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    I'm trying to use the Wanted Order (Spirit) for Natya Veda but it keeps giving me the "Incorrect mission time span" message. I've only used one before but it's been way over 24 hours, and the item description says it can be acquired once per day. Is anyone else having this issue?​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • mth2
    mth2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Further information about targeting objects.
    Before Neverfall all objects requiring player interaction were identifiable via a colour change of the object and the mouse over icon change. For NPC's the icon is a speech bubble, for fighting its a sword and for collecting or using its a pickaxe.
    Some of Neverfall complies with this standard. From my experience so far most don't.
    The targets focus area has also changed with some objects only selectable from below (bit of a problem if they are on the ground) or only via there name tag (mostly NPC's).
    Specific examples.
    I was unable to select and kill Astral Crystals until I used click on target name. It was pointed out to me by another player that these targets are selectable from below (luckily they are flying).
    I am still unable to select Corrupted Vines in any way I have tried so am stuck on that quest.
    I hope theses get sorted out as its spoiling any otherwise enjoyable expansion.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    I'm trying to use the Wanted Order (Spirit) for Natya Veda but it keeps giving me the "Incorrect mission time span" message. I've only used one before but it's been way over 24 hours, and the item description says it can be acquired once per day. Is anyone else having this issue?

Maybe the reset is at 0 UTC like hypers.
    ​​
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    Options
    Mystic's new Vital Herb doesn't work in arena.
  • dregenfox
    Options
    klys wrote: »

Just summarizing a general list of mystic issues still ongoing:

1. Any pet that targets/affects the group doesn't work in Arena. So this includes healing herb, salvation shield, and all Vital Herb effects. (**This is a priority imo since it directly affects a huge part of mystic playstyle. It's like venomancers being unable to use their pet**)

2. Vital Herb golden glyph does not extend the duration of vital herb by 6/9/12/15 seconds, it actually shortens it. So its effectively a nerf to the skill by glyphing it.

3. Gale Force argent glyph needs to be corrected to 27m range, 12s cooldown and single-target.

4. Thicket golden glyph freezes the target for 2/3/4/5 seconds, but the upgraded skill already has a 100% chance to freeze for 10 seconds, so glyphing it only serves to nerf the duration from 10 to 2/3/4/5.

5. Nature's barrier golden glyph does not make clear that it restores all health upon death.

6. Nature's vengeance has no sound effect.
  • forbiddenwords
    edited May 2017
    Options
    asterelle wrote: »

Thanks, I tried again today and it worked. fox-25.gif
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • dayk0u
    dayk0u Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options

​​

The item itself can be used only once per week....it's like weeklies, it resets at the end of the week, but you can only complete it once a week, and unfortunately you can't stack it.
    Experienced it because out of curiosity I used one next day expansion came out, completed it previous week(on wednesday), and I could use another only yesterday(monday), I pressed the damn item everyday, every hours.
    I believe description is wrong, not only on english client though.

682099JoeAdamsPlayfixedwithrageabuseImgur.gif
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Options
    dayk0u wrote: »

The item itself can be used only once per week....it's like weeklies, it resets at the end of the week, but you can only complete it once a week, and unfortunately you can't stack it.
    Experienced it because out of curiosity I used one next day expansion came out, completed it previous week(on wednesday), and I could use another only yesterday(monday), I pressed the damn item everyday, every hours.

Confirmed translation error:
    Here are the items in pwcn:
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/54458
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/54459
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/cn/items/54460

It says "任务每周可以接取1次!" which translates to "Task can be received once a week!"

Item IDs are in the URL: 54458 54459 54460
    ​​
  • starfall#4900
    starfall#4900 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    dregenfox wrote: »
    klys wrote: »

Just summarizing a general list of mystic issues still ongoing:

1. Any pet that targets/affects the group doesn't work in Arena. So this includes healing herb, salvation shield, and all Vital Herb effects. (**This is a priority imo since it directly affects a huge part of mystic playstyle. It's like venomancers being unable to use their pet**)

2. Vital Herb golden glyph does not extend the duration of vital herb by 6/9/12/15 seconds, it actually shortens it. So its effectively a nerf to the skill by glyphing it.

3. Gale Force argent glyph needs to be corrected to 27m range, 12s cooldown and single-target.

4. Thicket golden glyph freezes the target for 2/3/4/5 seconds, but the upgraded skill already has a 100% chance to freeze for 10 seconds, so glyphing it only serves to nerf the duration from 10 to 2/3/4/5.

5. Nature's barrier golden glyph does not make clear that it restores all health upon death.

6. Nature's vengeance has no sound effect.

It appears that there is actually a list going on for mystics that I didn't even know about lol >.<
    I don't spend too much time in the Colosseum, but I personally found out that Vital Herb Ethereal Glyph comes out completely inanimate and does nothing in the Colosseum =( even Demon Vital Herb (the one before you upgrade it to the NeverFall version) appears to have this issue where it does nothing/inanimate
    I hope that these can be fixed soon, they're all very problematic for Mystics
    Post edited by starfall#4900 on
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    dayk0u wrote: »

Yeah I also thought about that possibility, there goes my only chance of getting spirit fast =( Thanks @asterelle for the confirmation
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • prattle
    prattle Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I may've missed someone mentioning it already, but: glyph'd UVD does not increase the caster's HP when it is used with an Argent glyph- seemed alright with a Golden glyph.
    • iSano
    • cerise
    • indigo
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    prattle wrote: »
    I may've missed someone mentioning it already, but: glyph'd UVD does not increase the caster's HP when it is used with an Argent glyph- seemed alright with a Golden glyph.

That might be a description error. Could be a penalty for the increased channel/cast and short cooldown, since the 100% bonus attack and the 10% heal were also removed
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @kalystconquerer#0876 I need you to take a look at the Venomancer skill ΨBlazing Barrier with a Sanguine Glyph.

1. The reflect bonus appears to be Soulforce based. If you can test it and conclude that it is indeed based on Souforce, Blazing Barrier (with Sanguine Glyph) skill description needs to be updated to mention that. Currently it doesn't say anything about Soulforce.

2. I also had this thing where the reflected "damage" would miss and there would be no reflected debuffs either. I'm not entirely familiar with the Psychic skill Soul of Relation, which has a similar effect, so I don't know if this is normal. Video Example. Is this the result of the Soulforce RNG making the skill not proc?

3. Upon doing some extra tests and I think it does a calculation based on both players' Soulforce.​​
    Post edited by catgirldesu on
  • terryu
    terryu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Trying to alt+right click a stack of glyphs to apply a specific amount from your inventory to the glyph bag crashes the client.
    Video here: click
    terrytini (Mystic)
    - Tempest (Tideswell Server)
  • kakadiyas
    kakadiyas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Can't scroll down to purge skill.. its a resolution issue but why they have to design everything like that....not every1 plays on their Gigantically enormous massive huge uber high resolution desktops....

ps: ignore sig
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    Barb skill Invoke has problem, says at all lvls that gives 40 chi

Screenshot_23.png
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Is there any word on a fix coming for mystic plants in Arena? With the new culti one of our core skills is based on the plant and its not usable because pets are not considered part of the "party" in arena. Having two of our main buffed defensive skills being useless in arena is a major handicap and makes it really hard for mystics to consistently survive focus in arena.
    This has been fixed in the Chinese version and will be implemented in our next content update. To head off any speculation, though, I do not currently have any information on when that will be released.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• dregenfox
    Options
    surtr wrote: »
    This has been fixed in the Chinese version and will be implemented in our next content update. To head off any speculation, though, I do not currently have any information on when that will be released.

That is great news! Thank you for the confirmation and I'll have my fingers crossed for a release sooner rather than later. :smile: