Neverfall : Bug Reports

Comments

• orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    On Tideswell server, it looks like Treasure Merchant Nosta dissappeared from the Celestial Vale. My poor pill babbies are nekkid, please halp.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Chaotic Soul, after that what?
    A new place unlocked with a huuuge chain quest.
    But no culti in that part.
    Doesanyone knows when we will be able to do the 2nd part of the culti for the rest of the skills and open all the glyph slots?
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    There's a typo on the description of Army Crusher (BM skill). It states that using a Verdant Glyph will increase the skill range by 40/60/80/100. After equipping the glyph, the description shows instead 1.4 increase in range (I'm guessing that's the correct value).

fbgqw1.png

103hmrm.png
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    unless its 40%
  • forbiddenwords
    beast21g wrote: »
    unless its 40%

Yeah i thought about that too..but it's still misleading monkey-41.gif
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • girlbot9
    girlbot9 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a Suggestion for the NPC that gives the Quest for the first Glyph item, and then offers for players to buy it though a quest like dialog. The NPC should have a warning pop up that you are about to spend 10m on the glyph that you already got for free, or have the item in like a shop set up like other NPC's have.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    There shouldn't be any quest in the game that takes coin. If an NPC wants to sell you something it should use the sell window. If you need to trade something in plus coin for something you should use the manufacturing window.​​
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Bugs have been submitted for the following issues -

- Loc : Various typos
    - Loc : Skill description tweaks and clarifications for certain Seeker, Assassin and BM Skills.
    - Loc : Quest for Glyph replacement dialogue will be more explicit in stating that you are buying a replacement stone.

Please continue to drop things in this thread so that we can take a look at them!
  • talree
    talree Posts: 2 Arc User
    After submitting a ticket, with no resolution in sight, I was advised to post here regarding the Chaotic Soul Cultivation quest line.. Gave them tons of SS of my quest log and char info... still no luck.

What am I doing wrong? lol
  • perfectlilfox
    perfectlilfox Posts: 1 Arc User
    have a boosted Archer, love playing her, however, the Wraiyhs Ploy Chain is gone, as this is a major chain ending in 99 culti, this should be addressed ASAP!
  • forbiddenwords
    edited April 2017
    Update for the title equipping issue for those still having troubles with it:

I found a fix for this (kinda). Go to system setting and uncheck UI size. apply and the check boxes should show up in title window.
    You can change it back and they will still be there. dont know if it will stay after relog though.

So it's not actually broken but the size of the window needs to be adjusted. I haven't tried this fix personally but others have and it worked, hope this helps
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    talree wrote: »
    After submitting a ticket, with no resolution in sight, I was advised to post here regarding the Chaotic Soul Cultivation quest line.. Gave them tons of SS of my quest log and char info... still no luck.

What am I doing wrong? lol

Question one: are you Shifting Sky X? If not, get that and your culti will continue. If you are already Shifting Sky X you'll need to tell us what part you're stuck on.
  • capnk
    have a boosted Archer, love playing her, however, the Wraiyhs Ploy Chain is gone, as this is a major chain ending in 99 culti, this should be addressed ASAP!

Wraith's Ploy is no longer needed to open Old Heaven's Tear; it's unlocked for all characters. The questline, however, should still be there. I think it started at level 74?
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876

just letting you know that some of the barb skills when clicked on to open for the next part of the cultivation celestial saint are saying Blademaster for the class even though the barb opened them. Also can we get the reqs for the cultivation cause I still can't do the chain or make it manually pop for the barb, but I can do all of the new stuff that we have been unlocking and everything else.
    Post edited by thedoc1212 on
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Yeah, there should have been a clarification about the requirements on the cultivation. Players tell me it's Shifting X but are we sure in stone it is? I've been also told you need to be in Twilight.
  • elderdraco
    elderdraco Posts: 1 Arc User
    I started the new culti on my db at shifting 10. I had to finish gv before I could even get it and it popped as soon as I went into neverfall. Remember there are two quest chains, one is the culti chain, the other is the quest chain for the back story plus the next quest chain that goes on after it.

I had to talk to celestial savant for my sage char and nebu devil lord for my demon char. I advise anyone who is stuck amd has the proper cultivation of celestial sage or demon and shifting 10 to go to their respective spiritual leader to try to manually pick it up.
  • txago
    txago Posts: 2 Arc User
    im shifting VII LVL 102 and i have done already all neverfall main quests and didnt got any gold quets to do chaotic soul culti anyone knows why???!
  • capnk
    edited April 2017
    txago wrote: »
    im shifting VII LVL 102 and i have done already all neverfall main quests and didnt got any gold quets to do chaotic soul culti anyone knows why???!

Because you're not Shifting X yet.
  • txago
    txago Posts: 2 Arc User
    But i have a friend that is Shifting V and e got the quest for chaotic Soul ?! how about that?
  • capnk
    Your friend is lying to you.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Just doing the morai chain on my wiz and the last 3 times so far that I have auto pathed to the mobs in there there is not a single one of theses mobs in sight. It tends to be the next patch of mobs over which can be quite far.
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    New Neverfall daily quest "The Darkness of Magnier" in "The Western Steppes".

Start NPC "Veteran Robers" (478 592).

It gives random quests.

Major bug in one of the random quests:
    One of them (a rare one, you have to dig at several "Stone Statues" and you dont have to kill a single monster) states it gives you 750k Exp and 2 "Yin Yang Twin Stones" and 850 Vitae.

But instead it gives you just 500k exp, 1 "Yin Yang Twin Stone" and 650 Vitae (like normal reward; but this rare quest should give you more).

Minor Bug for all "The Darkness of Magnier" random quests:
    Quest does auto-complete when you killed all mobs/ digged at all locations but you still have to speak to Veteran Roberts at the end (pointless).
  • forbiddenwords
    edited April 2017
    tetraem007 wrote: »
    New Neverfall daily quest "The Darkness of Magnier" in "The Western Steppes".

Start NPC "Veteran Robers" (478 592).

It gives random quests.

Major bug in one of the random quests:
    One of them (a rare one, you have to dig at several "Stone Statues" and you dont have to kill a single monster) states it gives you 750k Exp and 2 "Yin Yang Twin Stones" and 850 Vitae.

But instead it gives you just 500k exp, 1 "Yin Yang Twin Stone" and 650 Vitae (like normal reward; but this rare quest should give you more).

Minor Bug for all "The Darkness of Magnier" random quests:
    Quest does auto-complete when you killed all mobs/ digged at all locations but you still have to speak to Veteran Roberts at the end (pointless).

I got 2 Ying Yang stones from that Stone Statue quest yesterday, idk about exp/vitae cause the toon is already max lvl/vitae so they didn't show. I was confused why I got 2 of them since i usually get only 1, had no idea there's supposed to be a rare quest. I get it pretty often for it to be "rare" o.0 though it doesn't always give the "boosted" reward, this was the first time i've noticed it doing that and I've done the statues one several times already
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • capnk
    Yeah I think the boosted reward is just random. I've done statues both with and without it.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    From what I can tell that quest gives you a different reward depending on how long you take. If you complete within 2 minutes you get 2 stones... within 30 mins you get 1 stone... and longer than that zero?​​
  • nesilvie
    nesilvie Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    I have a serious problem with the questline quest : Breaking The Ritual. After the previous quest I had an elemental crystal ( which I think you need to complete the quest ) but it disappeared on my way to the Azure Alter so I cannot get the item "Shattered Crystal" - unable to go further with questline :'( Is there a way to get the elemental crystal ( required item back ?
  • forbiddenwords
    asterelle wrote: »
    From what I can tell that quest gives you a different reward depending on how long you take. If you complete within 2 minutes you get 2 stones... within 30 mins you get 1 stone... and longer than that zero?

Sounds about right, I just got it again and finished it within 1-2 minutes, got 2 stones again and 750k exp
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • vcbrain16
    vcbrain16 Posts: 8 Arc User
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=5j9qsrC9Wu0&feature=youtu.be
    Verdant gravel blade for seekers isn't 100% like skill description says. In the video it shows spirit bore not going off on enemy if duelist's glee goes on the enemy. Was wondering if this issue could be fixed as well since sage gravel blade was able to have more than 1 stance status on enemy in 1 hit but upgraded verdant gravel blade only allows 1 stance per hit now.
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    capnk wrote: »

Wraith's Ploy is no longer needed to open Old Heaven's Tear; it's unlocked for all characters. The questline, however, should still be there. I think it started at level 74?

This is wrong. Any player who did not do quest chain cannot enter OHT maps and cannot get quest for it. Yes at one point they unlocked it but it is locked again. Yes they removed the quest line too, I checked the General he has nothing. It's not in the log either. A couple months ago I had to do the quest line for my psy cause it was locked for culti and I did that, but now my mystic cannot enter and does not have the quest.

2jg5uki.jpg​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • forbiddenwords
    As far as I can tell it's not broken for everyone, I helped a few guildies with the OHT chain just a few days ago and they had received it recently. Maybe you are doing something wrong for not getting it? ​​
    BfYIUJc.png