Class Nerfs?

Options

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    dregenfox wrote: »
    I don't even see why we're trying to talk about skill and good/bad players in this game...it's an RPG ffs. It's gear first, build second, class third, experience fourth, lag fifth, luck sixth, dik size seventh, and skill is like a distant eigth.

Honestly there are a LOT of casual whales in this game who don't have enough time to devote 5 hours a day refining their knowledge of the game.

I wouldn't say they're bad but rather just uninterested in improving their skills in PWI.

If ppl are really that concerned with skill then play an FPS or MOBA. Or better yet, go learn to play piano or guitar, you can get a decent digital or electric for like 1/4 the cost it takes to build a competitive char on this game, lol.

Or just dont give a ****. When I go to NW I dont have any strategies or combo attacks. I just improvize and if I kill its ok and if I get kill its ok.
    giphy.gif

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    This thread.
  • ironpwner
    ironpwner Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    This thread.

Amazing, isn't it? Let's wait untill the expansion arrives, then we can either enjoy reading the flooding of QQ threads, or watching many people quit the game.
    War. War never changes. Memento mori
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    dingo488 wrote: »
    I can understand why someone would say mass PvP is garbage, especially seeing how they run around unbuffed, frontlining as a Stormbringer in xTW. Thats like bringing a toddler to the NASA headquarters n the kid just wants to play with his toy cars. Maybe its just not for you Joe, maybe you should just stick to 1v1s

You guys already said yourself MANY, MANY time that Mass-PvP is imbalanced as hell...I'm just saying the same thing pretty much. Mass-PvP is purely dominated by gear..true...that's why...
    I don't even see why we're trying to talk about skill and good/bad players in this game...it's an RPG ffs. It's gear first, build second, class third, experience fourth, lag fifth, luck sixth, dik size seventh, and skill is like a distant eigth.

Honestly there are a LOT of casual whales in this game who don't have enough time to devote 5 hours a day refining their knowledge of the game.

I wouldn't say they're bad but rather just uninterested in improving their skills in PWI.

If ppl are really that concerned with skill then play an FPS or MOBA. Or better yet, go learn to play piano or guitar, you can get a decent digital or electric for like 1/4 the cost it takes to build a competitive char on this game, lol.

This game is about skill. If it wasn't I wouldnt be able to beat nearly anyone with semi-equal gears or even way better gears in 1v1. If an aspect of the game is purely random and doesnt require skill as you say (and going by logic that can only mean Mass-PvP which is indeed true) then just skip that part the same way that I do. I mean I still do xTW/TW but thats it. Why would I bother with all those skill-less fools that cashed their NP-Set and max gear to get an advantage just so they could win when I know that I outskill them any day of the week. Nah, waste of time and what a massive waste at that. I don't need to play punching bag with my undergeared friends to realize someone wins purely by gear. 1v1 is a different story.

PS: I play the guitar for 9 years, I played CoD4 semi-professional way back in the day and I've also played any MOBA/MMO in existence (or at least tried it out) and I still stick with PWI because the 1v1 aspect of this game is the best by far. Why? Because unlike most people I enjoy out-skilling people and beating people with significantly better gears then yourself (and that can only be achieved by heavily outplaying them) is a nice challange (heck, it's the only challange this game offers). Why don't I 1v1 all the time on Pserver? Haha, because beating people on equal gears is way too easy 99.9% of the time.

Now, for all those that still think you need no skill in 1v1. Ok, most of the time that is true. Then let me rephrase it so it gets turned into a true statement. Find someone like me to 1v1. Then you need alot of skill to win and trust me, if you are not at the top of your game you will lose to me on nearly any class in the game.

That leads us back to the main topic. We all know that the majority of people here are just ultra-bad players and yeah, leave them be. I dont care. But when blindfolded people get the impression that something is OK or even balanced just because no one can utilize the max potential that would indeed make those classes/this class broken then I do care and it makes me pretty mad.

BE honest now. Have you ever seen a single sin that takes full advantage of his class and plays around those so hard that he is nearly unstopable? No, how could you. There are none in PWI and Pain's gear is too low to be really noticed by those "I stay max buffed 24/7 because it's a game but I still can't take when I die even once so I insta run back to safezone when I see a veno or when my Psy buffs run out QQ" - people <- TT has loads of such people. I just laugh at them. Same in xTW/TW..

People wanna tell me that they are skilled when it's so blatantly obvious that they can only play and survive if max buffed+ psy buff + support by 3 clerics and 2 mystics. Let me tell you a simple truth..if you can only play when you are supported and thus in the most comfortable situation possible..then sorry, you can't play at all. Try surviving with your own skill-set alone. Try to survive with only your own buffs...but meh, unlike me, the majority of you would insta die by the next enemy they see. For most, a group isnt even needed.

The point is..people that run around with max buffs and even tank builts purely in Mass-PvP and wondering why they "only" get hit for 15k max by a sin come here in this thread and claim that the class is OK whilst any other class with equal gears to the sin wouldn't even hit half as has much damage on them without debuffs. On full buffs I couldnt care less about sins damage on my storm as well...that hardly makes Assassins balanced tho...especially when you try to kill a max buffed, full josd sin in tidal. Good luck.

Believe it or not. PvP like that is the minority in this game (PW in total, not just PWI) even tho you guys try to make people believe that it's the majority. Nope. Only a minority of the PW game cares about Mass-PvP. Want Proof for that? Compare the views and retention time of 1v1 videos in contrast to Mass-PvP videos of nearly any PW-Youtuber in existence. What's more popular? I mean, lets be honest..anyone with a credit card and good gears uploads mass-pvp footage showcasing how he/she can kill people with gears alone. WOW!! Such accomplishments. Those videos are so boring to watch...I don't even...

The majority of people wanna see other people expressing some sort of skill in general (or people just being stupid). That's hardly shown in Mass-PvP even tho delusional people still think that it does. Mass-PvP vids are all the same. It is always the same. 99.9% of all videos of PW showcasing Mass-PvP you can clearly predict the outcome 2 minutes into the video. One side is always at an advantage. 1v1s vs good people cannot be predicted. Even if a fight ends with a random zerkcrit oneshot..you don't know that it will. It's far more thrilling and entertaining.

Then again, most people just wanna hide behind their shield of endless buffs and just play in a way so that they never ever die. Very sad. Let me grab a g17.5 def weap, full serenity stones, max chart and 2nd rb NP Set on my storm while camping Psy-Buffs 24/7 and then GL killing me in mass pvp. Ah, and let me force 3 clerics and 3 mystics to just spam-heal me all the time. Good thing that 1v1 requires no skill so I can focus on Mass-PvP with those gears BECAUSE I NEED SO MUCH SKILL WITH THAT SETUP. :D

1v1 is the only thing that requires skill in this game. Mass-PvP is a cowards-show that is only determined by whom has the bigger e-peen. That is a fact and can be seen in nearly any mass-PvP video. Ofc there are exceptions...but rarely.
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    Options
    This just in Joe tries to convince everyone to use self buffs in mass pvp cause he doesnt know how to use spirit of defense.

Oh and hey do you know what has even more views than 1v1s? pve video guides its all about that pve man.
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    booker27 wrote: »
    This just in Joe tries to convince everyone to use self buffs in mass pvp cause he doesnt know how to use spirit of defense.

Oh and hey do you know what has even more views than 1v1s? pve video guides its all about that pve man.

Well, I like to object. Some PvE videos have loads of views..but overall 1v1 is still better. It's just that most PvE videos are around for so many years that you shouldnt just look at the total number and more on the views gained yearly + retention time ofc.

It's not about being able to use Spirit of Defense lol. I was thinking time and time again to get NP on my storm and well and to finish her gears in general (com/Woa, Max chart, serenity maybe) but then I realize...why? Why should I waste my time outgearing a majority of people? What would I gain from that? More challanges? Nope. Is there any logical reason to do it then besides being scared of getting killed easily in a game (cause that is the only logical reason why people get such gears in the first place)? Nope.

I am not a person that needs all advantages in the world to shine. If people need to compensate for other things in a game, sure :) They shall go ahead. Knowing you can beat anyone in a 1v1 on equal terms is just soo much sweeter (imho!).
  • bloodedone87
    Options
    jsxshadow wrote: »
    I can understand why someone would say mass PvP is garbage, especially seeing how they run around unbuffed, frontlining as a Stormbringer in xTW. Thats like bringing a toddler to the NASA headquarters n the kid just wants to play with his toy cars. Maybe its just not for you Joe, maybe you should just stick to 1v1s

You guys already said yourself MANY, MANY time that Mass-PvP is imbalanced as hell...I'm just saying the same thing pretty much. Mass-PvP is purely dominated by gear..true...that's why...

This game is about skill. If it wasn't I wouldnt be able to beat nearly anyone with semi-equal gears or even way better gears in 1v1. If an aspect of the game is purely random and doesnt require skill as you say (and going by logic that can only mean Mass-PvP which is indeed true) then just skip that part the same way that I do. I mean I still do xTW/TW but thats it. Why would I bother with all those skill-less fools that cashed their NP-Set and max gear to get an advantage just so they could win when I know that I outskill them any day of the week. Nah, waste of time and what a massive waste at that. I don't need to play punching bag with my undergeared friends to realize someone wins purely by gear. 1v1 is a different story.

PS: I play the guitar for 9 years, I played CoD4 semi-professional way back in the day and I've also played any MOBA/MMO in existence (or at least tried it out) and I still stick with PWI because the 1v1 aspect of this game is the best by far. Why? Because unlike most people I enjoy out-skilling people and beating people with significantly better gears then yourself (and that can only be achieved by heavily outplaying them) is a nice challange (heck, it's the only challange this game offers). Why don't I 1v1 all the time on Pserver? Haha, because beating people on equal gears is way too easy 99.9% of the time.

Now, for all those that still think you need no skill in 1v1. Ok, most of the time that is true. Then let me rephrase it so it gets turned into a true statement. Find someone like me to 1v1. Then you need alot of skill to win and trust me, if you are not at the top of your game you will lose to me on nearly any class in the game.

That leads us back to the main topic. We all know that the majority of people here are just ultra-bad players and yeah, leave them be. I dont care. But when blindfolded people get the impression that something is OK or even balanced just because no one can utilize the max potential that would indeed make those classes/this class broken then I do care and it makes me pretty mad.

BE honest now. Have you ever seen a single sin that takes full advantage of his class and plays around those so hard that he is nearly unstopable? No, how could you. There are none in PWI and Pain's gear is too low to be really noticed by those "I stay max buffed 24/7 because it's a game but I still can't take when I die even once so I insta run back to safezone when I see a veno or when my Psy buffs run out QQ" - people <- TT has loads of such people. I just laugh at them. Same in xTW/TW..

People wanna tell me that they are skilled when it's so blatantly obvious that they can only play and survive if max buffed+ psy buff + support by 3 clerics and 2 mystics. Let me tell you a simple truth..if you can only play when you are supported and thus in the most comfortable situation possible..then sorry, you can't play at all. Try surviving with your own skill-set alone. Try to survive with only your own buffs...but meh, unlike me, the majority of you would insta die by the next enemy they see. For most, a group isnt even needed.

The point is..people that run around with max buffs and even tank builts purely in Mass-PvP and wondering why they "only" get hit for 15k max by a sin come here in this thread and claim that the class is OK whilst any other class with equal gears to the sin wouldn't even hit half as has much damage on them without debuffs. On full buffs I couldnt care less about sins damage on my storm as well...that hardly makes Assassins balanced tho...especially when you try to kill a max buffed, full josd sin in tidal. Good luck.

Believe it or not. PvP like that is the minority in this game (PW in total, not just PWI) even tho you guys try to make people believe that it's the majority. Nope. Only a minority of the PW game cares about Mass-PvP. Want Proof for that? Compare the views and retention time of 1v1 videos in contrast to Mass-PvP videos of nearly any PW-Youtuber in existence. What's more popular? I mean, lets be honest..anyone with a credit card and good gears uploads mass-pvp footage showcasing how he/she can kill people with gears alone. WOW!! Such accomplishments. Those videos are so boring to watch...I don't even...

The majority of people wanna see other people expressing some sort of skill in general (or people just being stupid). That's hardly shown in Mass-PvP even tho delusional people still think that it does. Mass-PvP vids are all the same. It is always the same. 99.9% of all videos of PW showcasing Mass-PvP you can clearly predict the outcome 2 minutes into the video. One side is always at an advantage. 1v1s vs good people cannot be predicted. Even if a fight ends with a random zerkcrit oneshot..you don't know that it will. It's far more thrilling and entertaining.

Then again, most people just wanna hide behind their shield of endless buffs and just play in a way so that they never ever die. Very sad. Let me grab a g17.5 def weap, full serenity stones, max chart and 2nd rb NP Set on my storm while camping Psy-Buffs 24/7 and then GL killing me in mass pvp. Ah, and let me force 3 clerics and 3 mystics to just spam-heal me all the time. Good thing that 1v1 requires no skill so I can focus on Mass-PvP with those gears BECAUSE I NEED SO MUCH SKILL WITH THAT SETUP. :D

1v1 is the only thing that requires skill in this game. Mass-PvP is a cowards-show that is only determined by whom has the bigger e-peen. That is a fact and can be seen in nearly any mass-PvP video. Ofc there are exceptions...but rarely.

For the people that do not want to read this wall of text what Joe is saying is this:
    „My **** is bigger than anyone else that plays this game”
    giphy.gif

• jsxshadow
    Options

For the people that do not want to read this wall of text what Joe is saying is this:
    „My **** is bigger than anyone else that plays this game”

True, but thats not what I'm saying. I am saying that people are too biased from their own skill-less perspective and that they should keep quite if they only experience this game from a comfort position.

There is no logical reason to get max gear. People that do just wanna have easy life, easy game but try to argue in a thread that revolves around balancing...cause outgearing people is balancing :D
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    only reason why pvp is unbalanced is when faction A and allies signet the whole server to pvp the same 4-5 players knowing that it would lead to a 30 seconds pvp session.
    after yesterday i am not even wasting my time with mass anymore, pvp 5v5, we win they come back with 10 more we lose, we regroup get 10 engage they sz.
    evening, i get spammed on whatsapp for pvp, i go back home after dinner like 10 mins after, ask invite for pvp, "nvm it's done they brought 2:1"
    no idea how it is on other ones but on my server it's just pure cancer, and instead of even "ty for pvp etch" you get mocked... when you just faced enemies with an amount of +12 deity sins equal to the whole amount of players on your side...
    that's why, Joe, mass pvp sucks, because you will never ever experience legit pk sessions on dawnglory.
    wtb server transfer​​

Sorry to disappoint you but mass-pvp is just the same on other Server and even worse. On TT, for example, people are randomly dropping faction signets on every whitename player they see. People dont want competition. It seems like everyone just wants to harrass the others as hard as they possibly can.

Mass-PvP balance is impossible. Yap. People can tell me all they want but the only reason 99% of the playerbase PvP at all is because they outgear someone one way or another and if they don't they dont even bother with PvP at all.

So while everyone can enjoy broken Mass-PvP I can always enjoy some nice 1v1 sessions :D I don't need uber gear for that, just skill.

PS: Weird how times change. I don't participate in Mass-PvP anymore but you know just as well as I do that Infa have been the ones outnumbering Crisis for months on end in mass-pvp. Every. Single. Time. Now it's turned around. GG.

People always claim that other find too many excuses if they lose in 1v1 hence they don't like it..when I look at the amount of QQ from Mass-PvP, TW, xTW, etc...well. Mass-PvP is worse IN ANY WAY IMAGINABLE COMPARED TO 1v1. Or should I rather say to any form of 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, etc...

The more people you add the less skill you need but it still ok as long as its balanced, gear-wise and number-wise. So looking forward to the arena-feature. By then those gank-squad, always outnumbering people can finally get roflstomped <3 Precious <33
  • booker27
    Options
    On TT, for example, people are randomly dropping faction signets on every whitename player they see.

I heard syntheros is the best player on DA and that bankaigod is the strongest faction. I believe all rumors cause they are true!

• jsxshadow
    Options
    On TT, for example, people are randomly dropping faction signets on every whitename player they see.

I heard syntheros is the best player on DA and that bankaigod is the strongest faction. I believe all rumors cause they are true!

Oh, I am not spreading rumors. Trust me. I know it from first hand. Maybe "every whitenamed player" was an over exaggeration..however, that is common practice vs some players there =P
  • eirghan
    Options
    @aradya6793 same on my server as well for mass. That is why most now play in organised groups or wait till the weekend for pvp.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    The thing that annoys me about the pvp sessions is that half the time it turns into a SZ rotation where side A gets 5 people, the side B gets 10 and and side A suddenly SZ's, they wait to get 15, then Side B runs into SZ, and then there ends up being no fighting.

IDK if this is something specific to DA server but it never happened in HL...people held a pk spot until they got forced out.

Numbers is and always has been a problem, open-world pk will always be like that.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @eirghan organized pvp is fun with guildies or friends except when you watch on YT someone falls from sky out of nowhere faction sig and attempts to kill you all then say "bring more people" -.- gg wp.... I wonder if only DA has this problem... If it doesn't then welp gg wtb cross server arena make it 24^7 and let's hash out arguement like men and woman or wtb server transfer paying more than @aradya6793
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Options
    Lol and I was wondering if Etherblade was the only server to have the " one sided, bring 30 people for 9" problem xD
  • eirghan
    Options
    Nah thats just open world pvp no matter the server. XD
  • bloodedone87
    edited February 2017
    Options
    bring 30 people for 9" problem xD

That happens cause people are desperatelly to win everytime. That is more important to them than trying to have fun.

giphy.gif

• seeker200
    seeker200 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Let's merge all 4 servers together! \o/
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @seeker200 so 3 other servers of NA players can suffer and quit just like most of the NA on DA please calm down
  • jsxshadow
    Options
    @blazerboy xD I told you its the same on all server and even if they merge all servers into one..it will still be the same because, yes, a majority of people just wanna win all the time and at all cost (why else would they even get the gears they have).

Besides, even tho this is arguably just an assumption..but I believe that their are more EU players in PWI cross-server than NA ultimately. So many EU players were forced to play on NA server when the game first came out and unlike myself they didnt wanna start over from scratch.

That's why mass pvp will always be bad and absolute unfair garbage. You cant change that. It's not even the games fault...its the players fault ofc.

Now, someone link me just 3 videos of mass pvp that's trully been equal and fair. Good luck. You wont find 3 in the whole of PW including all private server. However, I could link hundreds of 1v1 videos in which both players had the same chances to win the fight, just that the outcome is purely determined by knowledge and skill. There is imbalance in many matchups in regards to 1v1...but its ultra-mega-hyper balanced compared to this nonsense you all love so much = Mass PvP.

Learn your classes, 1v1 all day and I promise you..the game will become MUCH more enjoyable then getting rekt by hordes of people or reking people with your own horde. Then again, people never learn so yeah. everything will stay just the same.
  • blazerboy
    edited February 2017
    Options
    As I said 2 servers let ppl pick I'm pretty sure we would be better off. Also I sincerely doubt that just because DA is mainly dead on NA players because we got screwed on all events besides Xtw @jsxshadow HL may have been relatively small but technically it was the smallest NA server. Many of the NA from HL quit before merge but we loss ton of ppl if not more due to merge being completely bias for EU ppl how else crisis became so strong oh wait over half of them members are EU....

Also "why else would they get the gear they have" as I said not everyone wants an army of alts with average gear to play with to kill time. Maybe in the past but we already have almost 2hrs of dailies to do on 1 char nobody wants to do that bs on an army of alts. So basically let's say they keep one char at very basic refines gems(drakeflames/vit stones) and aeu set. These are the same ppl who already hardly log game besides dailies or xtw/tw maybe mass we are talking about, you think they want more work when they hardly do much?! Not everyone like 1v1 not even talkin about skill but some prefer mass or find it much more cost effective/fun and at the rate of how rediculous mass has become I can't blame them for not even wanting that anymore. Ok just log do dailies don't upgrade gear log for xtw, because 1v1 is expensive and mass is just gg 5v6 turns into 5 v 20. May aswell become a private server everyone keep same gear and slowly die of boredom.

Many ppl get the gear they do to see some kind of progression some kind of goal to keep them preoccupied. Wanting to win doesn't come from progressing gear it comes from joining a faction that already has 1/3 of the higher geared ppl on server then complaining "Why do guilds no show tw and hardly anyone a challenge in xtw this isn't fun or they are cowards for not wanting to leave SZ with their 7-10 ppl while we have 20-30" ^ this stupid mentality is what's wrong with DA and from what I'm told Origin is very similar XD.
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • booker27
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    " ^ this stupid mentality is what's wrong with DA and from what I'm told Origin is very similar XD.

Vindi and knights are the same. Im not saying origin never outnumbers it happens but vindi and knights love to pretend they always have too few ppl and too little gear. The like playing victims. What else they said? that origin has 40 np people? i can tell you they have 12 as of saki promo and vindi ppl are catching up fast and getting np themselves. My fact is allies to origin so i know who they have.

Like every single pvp fact in existence lies about their numbers and pretends they outnumbered and all that ****. Idk why some ppl still think there is a single respectable fact.
  • eirghan
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Maybe if everyone in origin would stop posting videos of 50v10 at backpack like its good pk and theyre really posting something worth watching u wouldnt have that rep.

Sure everyone has moments of outnumbering. No one said none of the other facs didnt. But why you so quick to jump to the rescue by putting everyone else down and acting like people spreading rumors if ur not afraid theres truth to that.

Also if ur in corvi chances are ur not there at pk to see it.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Options
    People whining about PK in 2017, PK has never been good, its always been about numbers. Those ''20v20s that lasted forever'' was still both sides spamming faction for more people, it just happened to be that neither got more people, pure coincedence. PK isn't supposed to be structured, you just kill people, thats the whole point. You don't win anything, you don't lose anything. Neither side can whine about numbers and not look completely ****, because both sides are doing the exact same, it just happens to be that usually one of the sides is more active and has an easier time outnumbering the other side. If the tables were flipped the other side would be whining about it.

I've seen 3 different factions on Twilight Temple, be it Origin, Vindicate OR Knights completely make up numbers that were never there, claim there to be factions that were literally only there with 1 person as if it's going to somehow justify the fact they got destroyed, no one cares about your numbers or theirs, it's PK, you kill people and if you don't want to PK anymore you simply stop, there's no trophy at the end, and there's no reason to justify yourself in world chat or these forums by whining about numbers and ganks, everyone does it. And if you think you dont then you are either extremely naive or you've never PKed in your whole life. Hell, 90% of the PK is personal, I've seen people thank a faction for a 2v2 after winning it, what on earth does that have to do with the faction... how desperate can you be to get positive results against another faction. I get attacked all the time by people, but if I'm not interested I just go about my business, continue my dailies n ignore the person attacking me, and then they cry out about the fact I didn't kill them like it's some obligation to fight them when I seriously couldn't care less about them being there.

People have gotten this idiocy in their mind that you win something in PK, and that if you don't declare yourself the winner or miss out on writing excuses as to why you've lost you are selling yourself short. Truth is no one gives a **** that you just PKd and no one cares who won and why. And if you gonna complain about the PK you just had then you're basically declaring yourself to be the biggest idiot in the room, cuz you could've stopped at any time you wanted but decided to continue doing something you clearly didn't want to do, for absolutely no reason.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    " ^ this stupid mentality is what's wrong with DA and from what I'm told Origin is very similar XD.

Vindi and knights are the same. Im not saying origin never outnumbers it happens but vindi and knights love to pretend they always have too few ppl and too little gear. The like playing victims. What else they said? that origin has 40 np people? i can tell you they have 12 as of saki promo and vindi ppl are catching up fast and getting np themselves. My fact is allies to origin so i know who they have.

Like every single pvp fact in existence lies about their numbers and pretends they outnumbered and all that ****. Idk why some ppl still think there is a single respectable fact.

typical DA qq:

"Bru u guys brought 10 ppl for 7 of us LOL gg u bad"

"LOL u got 3 NP players and one is RB2 and u can't beat 10 ppl LOL"

"rofl w/e man u guys got 2 sins more than us how u lose noob"

"O **** they sig'ed QUICK RUNZ TO SZ"

This discussion has been closed.