test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2017 Community Mount - We have our Winner!!!

thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Greetings Everyone!

The votes have been cast, the winner has been contacted and now it's our time to reveal to you our winning design! To answer everyone's question, we did in fact speak with the designer (which was why posting took so long) and they did confirm, their design is based on the Wyvren and will in fact walk bi-pedally yet occupy an idle animation on the ground (putting this design well within the scope of the traits voted upon)

And now... Your winner
iamtearsh wrote: »
15391456_388726011474690_8707627337721763952_o.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeEH9Kn_4ZyOKQKitQTCF7bqQlw1fNPygWQ8MrT5WdE_iOhLIGBH8GrpNVn06yHwI8vUSAVdnutywQe8B2o7ZH5dysaQByjYO7-7muqU3rAYng

15355841_388726008141357_3033210119683761517_n.jpg?_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeHD8qVRRGibffu6ZfKzwxfpfrG0N4evbIUZnUZ5Z9BJLzxqXlbp637zAHzZLhjXDNvJgmoUK8YCcl_l4P3wsEFUc-VjFxDZOQbMPCeYyY2SIQ&oh=cf9959b2d429dde6ff036d96434269bf&oe=58BB2CB3


CHIMERA QUEEN

Ok, so here is another entry from me.

This Chimera is made from a Human, Wyvern and Avian.

Wyvern - is a legendary creature with a dragon's head and wings, a reptilian body, two legs, and a tail.

Avian - are a group of endothermic vertebrates, characterised by feathers.

Human - also known as homo-sapiens are among the most numerous of the large mammals.

Crazy Requirements:

Bipedal --- this chimera got it from its Wyvern origin as described above.

Mammal --- no other mammal comes to mind than a human.

Glowing Eyes - this chimera has a covered head and the golden glow of its eyes should iluminate the inside of the helm like a headlight.

Curled Horns - still not letting go of my signature crown for horns (they did say I can "Attributes can be used in any creative manner" ) My obssession for crowns. I leave it here.

Feathers - feathers from its avian blood and ofcourse this feature shall be added to its wings.

Ancient - the chimera was found in ancient egypt mythology and was described as a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal.

<3<3<3
My Chimera Queen is covered in golden armor, details were shown on the drawing. Both wings are covered in golden plates as well but the right wing has a white fur (just like the duchess gown) and jewels .- I consider that part as the highlight of her armor.

I wanna give this mount a high-five cos she looks cool but sadly she don't have hands :'(

How to ride it? Just like how we ride our dragon mounts in game :)

Who would'nt want to mount a Chimera Queen aound PWI, right?!


Second Place:
This is my vision of the new mount . I tried incorporating as much as possible of the wishes of our voters and this is what it came out as .
50k3ms.jpg

TheGreatKhan of DawnGlory


Third Place:

afcmaybe wrote: »
Titiany on Dawn Glory

I figure the user would sit at the base of the neck, just before where the wings start.
1zxtmz7.jpg

Fullview; http://oi68.tinypic.com/1zxtmz7.jpg


Congrats to all the winners!
«13

Comments

  • valdismanvaldisman Posts: 558 Arc User
    HAHAHA a 4 legged mount wins a bipedal competition!!

    Tell us again why you have criteria? morons..
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • thenamesdominothenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    You should read the post first.
    we did in fact speak with the designer (which was why posting took so long) and they did confirm, their design is based on the Wyvren and will in fact walk bi-pedally yet occupy an idle animation on the ground (putting this design well within the scope of the traits voted upon)

  • charychary Posts: 850 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    does it have to have **** gigantic **** tho. can y'all at least give the poor mount some support.
  • valdismanvaldisman Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Nvm I might aswell talk to a brick wall on this, been the same for years with the comps. At least If I ever enter a comp in future i'll know I won't have to stick the criterias or that if i'm asked, I can use it to change my mind to fit into them.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • dat1guyydat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Congratulations to the 3 winners! I am happy the one I voted for got first place.
    valdisman wrote: »
    HAHAHA a 4 legged mount wins a bipedal competition!!

    Tell us again why you have criteria? morons..

    If you are referring to the first place winner, you should know Wyverns and Dragons are two different things. In some lore and most art about Wyverns, the creature is able to stand on 2 legs and balance with its tail. Some game's actually do have Wyverns stand and run on only 2 legs sort of like a raptor (of course if they are trying to go somewhere far, they take flight instead of running).

    Here is a helpful image to compare the two.

    aNKdVp6_700b.jpg

    Here is the Ancient Wyvern Boss in Dark Souls 3 (skip to 0:20 to see its entrance)
    As you can see, the Wyvern clearly is Bipedal and does not use his arms (wings) for support.



    The 3rd place winner would seem more closer to a Dragon/Kirin than the 1st place winner in my opinion.


    Post edited by dat1guyy on
  • west#8973 west Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    Congratulations to the 3 winners! I am happy the one I voted for got first place.
    valdisman wrote: »
    HAHAHA a 4 legged mount wins a bipedal competition!!

    Tell us again why you have criteria? morons..

    If you are referring to the first place winner, you should know Wyverns and Dragons are two different things. In some lore and most art about Wyverns, the creature is able to stand on 2 legs and balance with its tail. Some game's actually do have Wyverns stand and run on only 2 legs sort of like a raptor (of course if they are trying to go somewhere far, they take flight instead of running).

    Here is a helpful image to compare the two.

    aNKdVp6_700b.jpg

    Here is the Ancient Wyvern Boss in Dark Souls 3 (skip to 0:20 to see its entrance)
    As you can see, the Wyvern clearly is Bipedal and does not use his arms (wings) for support.



    The 3rd place winner would seem more closer to a Dragon/Kirin than the 1st place winner in my opinion.


    She should have included that in her concept to avoid confusion because it really looks like a quadruped mount especially because based on her representation it will walk with four support. And also her mount does not have horns, horns supposed to be a permanent head outgrowth or bump, I see she made the crown as an asset for that but it doesn't make sense. Anyways, its PWI contest what do we expect? they are always not following their rules.

    @kalystconquerer#0876 I would just like to reply you here since the other thread is closed. But based on her explanation, she will use the crown as the curled horns, she said nothing about the horns below the crown, it might be a part of her spiky hair or helmet because like what I said she said nothing about it. Well she might claim its horn now because we already talked about it even if its not like that originally. Thank you for your detailed explanation but still it doesn't make sense to me.

    And I also sent a message to PWI regarding logo contest last anniversary, I asked them why they featured a logo in facebook who did not followed their rule and just copied the images in google. It's been a month now and I still haven't receive any reply from them.

    I'm not hating ijs the fact.

    Post edited by west#8973 on
  • wayne#8322 wayne Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I have a feeling that second place is the real winner, they only picked the first place because of favoritism. It didnt even followed the criteria bipedal? in her concept she never said that it walks bipedally only the wyvern inspiration, it is clear based on her drawing. She also said "How to ride it? Just like how we ride our dragon mounts in game". The mount is clearly in four legs but since PWI insists the mount to be the winner it just went like that and when is the crown become a horn?? LOL... I will only believe this result if they could provide us link result of the poll directly from surveymonkey.
    west wrote: »
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    Congratulations to the 3 winners! I am happy the one I voted for got first place.
    valdisman wrote: »
    HAHAHA a 4 legged mount wins a bipedal competition!!

    Tell us again why you have criteria? morons..

    If you are referring to the first place winner, you should know Wyverns and Dragons are two different things. In some lore and most art about Wyverns, the creature is able to stand on 2 legs and balance with its tail. Some game's actually do have Wyverns stand and run on only 2 legs sort of like a raptor (of course if they are trying to go somewhere far, they take flight instead of running).

    Here is a helpful image to compare the two.

    aNKdVp6_700b.jpg

    Here is the Ancient Wyvern Boss in Dark Souls 3 (skip to 0:20 to see its entrance)
    As you can see, the Wyvern clearly is Bipedal and does not use his arms (wings) for support.



    The 3rd place winner would seem more closer to a Dragon/Kirin than the 1st place winner in my opinion.


    She should have included that in her concept to avoid confusion because it really looks like a quadruped mount especially because based on her representation it will walk with four support. And also her mount does not have horns, horns supposed to be a permanent head outgrowth or bump, I see she made the crown as an asset for that but it doesn't make sense. Anyways, its PWI contest what do we expect? they are always not following their rules.

    @kalystconquerer#0876 I would just like to reply you here since the other thread is closed. But based on her explanation, she will use the crown as the curled horns, she said nothing about the horns below the crown, it might be a part of her spiky hair or helmet because like what I said she said nothing about it. Well she might claim its horn now because we already talked about it even if its not like that originally. Thank you for your detailed explanation but still it doesn't make sense to me.

    And I also sent a message to PWI regarding logo contest last anniversary, I asked them why they featured a logo in facebook who did not followed their rule and just copied the images in google. It's been a month now and I still haven't receive any reply from them.

    I'm not hating ijs the fact.

    Yeah that photo is still in PWI facebook page unless they deleted it LOL

    Please PWI never make a contest with criterias again for Gods sake!
  • forbiddenwordsforbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Congrats to the 3 winners and great job to everyone who participated fish-31.gif Can't wait to see the mount in game, gonna be interesting fish-41.gif​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • catgirldesucatgirldesu Fluffy Fox Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Congrats to the winners~! I'm curious to see how faithful to the artist's design the actual in-game mount will be.
  • motherhenmotherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    Winner drawing is very nice very detailed...but....how many legs do you see it standing on?.....also on *riders scale* i dont know maybe there is something wrong with my eye sight...but....how many legs is it standing on?.....yes clearly a winner o:)
  • valdismanvaldisman Posts: 558 Arc User
    Well PWI devs liked this mount so it won. No horns, 4 limbs but oh well. I also just realized she has only copy and pasted the ancient part of it from the first google search of Chimera hahaha.

    Just waiting for it to have a stupid name too to complete the joke.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • mystuffiesmystuffies Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    we did in fact speak with the designer (which was why posting took so long) and they did confirm, their design is based on the Wyvren and will in fact walk bi-pedally yet occupy an idle animation on the ground (putting this design well within the scope of the traits voted upon)


    Well the designer also said in the original thread that their first entry (the bird) was a mammal .... when it clearly IS in fact A BIRD. So based on that we can totally agree that their mount is bipedal *strong sarcasm intended*. Not to mention the lack of horns or glowing eyes, given how the mount's eyes are covered with a metallic plate....

    Aside from this mount not even following the criteria, the reason why it's getting a lot of hate is because I'm pretty sure this was not even the community favourite (most of the favourites as seen in the comments didn't even make the final poll) so I have no idea why it even won. It would be great if next time when you guys make a voting poll it shows the voting result after you vote. That way no one can argue whether it was favouritism or a genuine win.


    Edit: I almost forgot ... what's up with those huge ****. For the love of god if this is ever presented in the game can you resize those to a normal size. I mean it looks like the mounts chest is so heavy that the poor thing can't even stand up even less walk.

  • zyonkazyonka Posts: 1 New User
    The design that won first place shouldn't have been considered to pass into the final round of the competition. Looking at the design, it is clear that it was on all fours and the crown looks more like an accessory than horns. The design also showed how it should've been ridden, which shows the rider riding the mount while it is on four limbs, not two. It seems more like favoritism. I agree with one of the other users saying they should've shown the results for all of us to know for a fact that it was the real winner. However, it's PWI. They will bend the rules as they see fit along with the winning designer.
  • cheats69cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I dunno.... a female with humongous **** attached to a chain.. is a bit offensive.
    Of course I assume there will be a male counterpart with a humongous mound in between their legs also in chains will be available.

    bipedal = nope
    ancient = nope
    horns = nope
    glowing eyes = nope

    large titties = winner
  • forbiddenwordsforbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    A mount with big **** is offensive, but female toons with disproportional, ridiculously huge tatas are "funny" and a "troll". I guess 2017 is gonna be another year where everyone is offended by everything. God have mercy on us​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • dat1guyydat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    You guys are asking for way too strict qualifications. The 2nd place winner has a "feathered" belt and necklace. The creature it self has no feathers on them but the designer incorporated it nonetheless by using a simple accessory such as a belt to meet the qualifications. It even says, if the mount needs more feathers, it could have feathered sholderpads, which are another accessory! The same thing was done about the horned crown you can say about the first place mount.

    I can understand how it would look four-legged at a first glance to most viewers but since it is part wyvern, it could be deducted as two legged (I also thought the wings made it apparant). Since wyverns have a similar body structure of a bat, would you call a bat four legged too? Bats do in face use their arms/wings on the ground as well, and even humans do too.

    I will say it is unfortunate for those that tried to create a very strict image of the criteria given and did not make it into the top 10 by PWE. Perhaps the following that got into the top ten was not as expected (I saw some pretty nice submissions that did not make it) but that part was on the staff of PWE and not the fault of the voting phase which voted for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

    I am not trying to side with anymore here, but the majority of the voters I think would choose their favorite mount they would want to see in game rather than a mount that meets all the criteria very strictly and literally. If you picture about it, the average voter would click the link, scroll through and pick the coolest/favorite one they would like to have in game, not pick the mount that meets the criteria the most. They have nothing to gain from doing that.

    What's done is done. Heck, I remember being frustrated over the Heavenfall Competition when they closed the date 2-3 days earlier than what they posted. My run time did not make it and was not listed at all. I believe they cancelled sending out the rewards or never compensated me and other people for doing it at the wrong time that they mistakenly posted on the news page. I still want that promised War Avatar S Chest though lol.
    Post edited by dat1guyy on
  • milkinsmilkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    I am not trying to side with anymore here, but the majority of the voters I think would choose their favorite mount they would want to see in game rather than a mount that meets all the criteria very strictly and literally. If you picture about it, the average voter would click the link, scroll through and pick the coolest/favorite one they would like to have in game, not pick the mount that meets the criteria the most. They have nothing to gain from doing that.

    But the final options were supposed to have been mounts which meet all the criteria. This one is missing the glowing eyes and curled horns yet still made it. Also the ancient side of it is just a copy paste from google so nothing original there either. As you say though, PWI clearly wanted this one to be a mount so they included it in the final voting and somehow its won. Without being able to see the votes either, people will only conclude that it was chosen because the devs love it so much. Explains how an entry without meeting specs can win.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • milkinsmilkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    What's done is done. Heck, I remember being frustrated over the Heavenfall Competition when they closed the date 2-3 days earlier than what they posted. My run time did not make it and was not listed at all. I believe they cancelled sending out the rewards or never compensated me and other people for doing it at the wrong time that they mistakenly posted on the news page. I still want that promised War Avatar S Chest though lol.

    Damn that sucks. I know Ararat still has fastest Wiz time and he was never even given the cape reward for being fastest over all servers.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Something can have 10 legs n still be bipedal, as long as it only uses 2 legs to walk... Gratz to the winners. Imma just enjoy watching people spit facts about fictional creatures, cuz I too am an expert in things that are completely made-up and fantasized, someone fetch my bible please. Hang on, let me find screenshots from a fictional game that supports my interpretation and present it as concrete proof.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • dat1guyydat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    milkins wrote: »
    But the final options were supposed to have been mounts which meet all the criteria. This one is missing the glowing eyes and curled horns yet still made it. Also the ancient side of it is just a copy paste from google so nothing original there either. As you say though, PWI clearly wanted this one to be a mount so they included it in the final voting and somehow its won. Without being able to see the votes either, people will only conclude that it was chosen because the devs love it so much. Explains how an entry without meeting specs can win.

    But it isn't missing those traits. Under the description that creator types up and sends with the submission it says:

    Glowing Eyes - this chimera has a covered head and the golden glow of its eyes should iluminate the inside of the helm like a headlight.

    Curled Horns - still not letting go of my signature crown for horns (they did say I can "Attributes can be used in any creative manner" ) My obssession for crowns. I leave it here.

    It sort what I meant with the 2nd place winner; where the feathers were added as an accessory to the creature but are not part of the creature. I can only think that they allowed the criteria to be flexible in order to have diverse and unique submissions. Perhaps the image of that submission did catch their attention, but they wouldn't they have double checked the written description to make sure it passes to the voting phase? I can only guess some of the other mounts had a written description that allowed them through as well. The 3rd place winner I thought at first was clearly four-legged but now I can see that it can hop like a kangaroo, or run like a T-rex even without them giving out the extra information. I feel like Domino and the rest of the staff have already tried to carefully post this announcement as clear as possible that winners do indeed meet the (arguably flexible) criteria listed.

    I mean horns on a helmet is just the same as feathers on a belt if we are talking about their criteria requirements right?
  • dingo488dingo488 Posts: 924 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Something can have 10 legs n still be bipedal, as long as it only uses 2 legs to walk... Gratz to the winners. Imma just enjoy watching people spit facts about fictional creatures, cuz I too am an expert in things that are completely made-up and fantasized, someone fetch my bible please. Hang on, let me find screenshots from a fictional game that supports my interpretation and present it as concrete proof.

    Guys, I have shocking news. Dogs were in fact bipedal all along.

    Here is the Ancient Brian Doge Boss in Dank Souls 3, if you stare long enough he'll move.
    As you can see, the doge is clearly bipedal and does not use its front legs for support.

    4-orig-21307565.jpg


    Point is, I can show u many videos where Wyverns do walk on both their legs n wings and are, in fact, not bipedal... Can we not be stupid and present interpretations of fictional creatures as facts, its probably the most stupid thing you can do. Just accept that this thing is gonna be bipedal n shut up.


    IGN: Madskillz
  • milkinsmilkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    But it isn't missing those traits. Under the description that creator types up and sends with the submission it says:

    It sort what I meant with the 2nd place winner; where the feathers were added as an accessory to the creature but are not part of the creature. I can only think that they allowed the criteria to be flexible in order to have diverse and unique submissions. Perhaps the image of that submission did catch their attention, but they wouldn't they have double checked the written description to make sure it passes to the voting phase? I can only guess some of the other mounts had a written description that allowed them through as well. The 3rd place winner I thought at first was clearly four-legged but now I can see that it can hop like a kangaroo, or run like a T-rex even without them giving out the extra information. I feel like Domino and the rest of the staff have already tried to carefully post this announcement as clear as possible that winners do indeed meet the (arguably flexible) criteria listed.

    I mean horns on a helmet is just the same as feathers on a belt if we are talking about their criteria requirements right?

    I'm pretty confident though that when the community voted for glowing eyes and curled horns, it was so the mount could have visible glowing eyes which aren't hidden under a mask like Cyclops from X-men. I'm also confident to say they most likely voted the curled horns to have them as curled horns from the head or body, which like google says, is a hard permanent outgrowth. I highly doubt if the curled horns had a bone crown option as a description for it, it would not have been chosen.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • iamtearshiamtearsh Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    <3:* THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED AND FOR THE MODS WHO CHOSE MY DESIGN!!!!!!! <3:*



    Goodlordy~

    Idk if you guys needed this but here are some stuff that wasn't included in my entry.
    I don't think it is necessary for me to post this here but oh well here you go inspirations and references.


    I did thought about how the mount should move and used one of them for scale.

    15977041_406370639710227_6267205145693591084_n.jpg?oh=a9b18d2a86cf89b526e89570f78fb2b3&oe=59140D4D


    west wrote: »
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    Congratulations to the 3 winners! I am happy the one I voted for got first place.




    She should have included that in her concept to avoid confusion because it really looks like a quadruped mount especially because based on her representation it will walk with four support. And also her mount does not have horns, horns supposed to be a permanent head outgrowth or bump, I see she made the crown as an asset for that but it doesn't make sense. Anyways, its PWI contest what do we expect? they are always not following their rules.



    And yes I did say about the Crown being the horn but to avoid being questioned, I DID add a horn growing from its neck. I checked for Wyvern anatomy and chose how they usually look with horns.

    15940643_406375686376389_2010892715342211637_n.jpg?oh=2b99145232674cdc59f4da23fb697151&oe=5914D9AA




    milkins wrote: »
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    I am not trying to side with anymore here, but the majority of the voters I think would choose their favorite mount they would want to see in game rather than a mount that meets all the criteria very strictly and literally. If you picture about it, the average voter would click the link, scroll through and pick the coolest/favorite one they would like to have in game, not pick the mount that meets the criteria the most. They have nothing to gain from doing that.

    But the final options were supposed to have been mounts which meet all the criteria. This one is missing the glowing eyes and curled horns yet still made it. Also the ancient side of it is just a copy paste from google so nothing original there either. As you say though, PWI clearly wanted this one to be a mount so they included it in the final voting and somehow its won. Without being able to see the votes either, people will only conclude that it was chosen because the devs love it so much. Explains how an entry without meeting specs can win.





    Glowing Eyes - this chimera has a covered head and the golden glow of its eyes should iluminate the inside of the helm like a headlight.


    Yes I got the meaning of Wyvern from Wikipedia. (I don't see the problem here. It is a trusted source of info and it did say a Wyvern is a 2legged creature)

    And Ancient? I googled that too to make sure a Chimera is indeed an ancient creature. Guess what people?! IT IS OMG!!
    -slow clap- Gladly armors are counted as ancient too <3

    ****? -- everyone must've been breastfed when they were babies why is this offensive?

    People voted for this mount and I am more than happy for it!
    I can see few people hating or not liking it but this mount won from a voting poll which means there are more people who liked it more than those who didn't..


    Thank you again to those who liked and voted for this mount.
    I am super excited to see something I just imagined in my head move ingame and I CAN RIDE ITTTTTTTTTT!! OMG!!!!

    x9YPRak.jpg




  • dat1guyydat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    dingo488 wrote: »
    dingo488 wrote: »
    Something can have 10 legs n still be bipedal, as long as it only uses 2 legs to walk... Gratz to the winners. Imma just enjoy watching people spit facts about fictional creatures, cuz I too am an expert in things that are completely made-up and fantasized, someone fetch my bible please. Hang on, let me find screenshots from a fictional game that supports my interpretation and present it as concrete proof.

    Guys, I have shocking news. Dogs were in fact bipedal all along.

    Here is the Ancient Brian Doge Boss in Dank Souls 3, if you stare long enough he'll move.
    As you can see, the doge is clearly bipedal and does not use its front legs for support.

    Point is, I can show u many videos where Wyverns do walk on both their legs n wings and are, in fact, not bipedal... Can we not be stupid and present interpretations of fictional creatures as facts, its probably the most stupid thing you can do. Just accept that this thing is gonna be bipedal n shut up.

    Since when did I claim they were facts? I only claimed that the single Wyvern in that video is bipedal, and if you watched it, you could confirm that that wyvern in that video is indeed bipedal:
    dat1guyy wrote: »
    Here is the Ancient Wyvern Boss in Dark Souls 3 (skip to 0:20 to see its entrance)
    As you can see, the Wyvern clearly is Bipedal and does not use his arms (wings) for support.

    "the Wyvern" vs "all Wyverns"

    I am only trying to explain the general concept of a "Wyvern" to those that do not know what they are and not trying to claim facts about them. There is a generally accepted concept of Wyverns versus a general concept of Dragons even if they are fictitious creatures. Using your strange troll counter example, Dogs were in fact bipedal all along and using one fictional character such as Brian from Family Guy, you could also say "Humans were in fact magicians all along" because one single fiction character such as Harry Potter who is a human, could use magic.

    I have already accepted the winner as soon as I voted. However it is obvious through the forums and how carefully the PWE staff had to post this announcement, that there are some that still cannot on the forums and even in game. The last thing I am going to mention here is that what I don't want is for them to cancel the whole thing, and no one gets anything out of it like what happened with the Heavenfall Competition that's all.
  • motherhenmotherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I find the winning entry little more than offensive with the big **** and chain link neck...but ofc i am a prude and wouldnt understand the need for such sexuality from a mount.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • iamtearshiamtearsh Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    motherhen wrote: »
    I find the winning entry little more than offensive with the big **** and chain link neck...but ofc i am a prude and wouldnt understand the need for such sexuality from a mount.

    ok tell me why is it offensive?

    Because it is female and it has ****?
    Because it is a pet and i placed a chain around its neck?​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
    x9YPRak.jpg




  • forbiddenwordsforbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    So now that all criteria-related issues have been clarified, let's all get offended by a pair of big titties because our favourite mount didn't win and there is nothing else we can QQ about...It's not like so many MMOs promote half naked, busty female characters with explicit **** graphics and physics. Including PWI. Shocking!

    ...smh
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • milkinsmilkins Posts: 44 Arc User
    @iamtearsh No one ever said a Wyvern doesn't walk on 2 feet or that chimera isn't ancient mythology so I don't know why you say it as if it was mentioned. You're defending yourself against an argument that never existed lmfao.
    IeIantos - GoldDigrz
  • forbiddenwordsforbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    @milkins
    cheats69 wrote: »
    I dunno.... a female with humongous **** attached to a chain.. is a bit offensive.
    Of course I assume there will be a male counterpart with a humongous mound in between their legs also in chains will be available.

    bipedal = nope
    ancient = nope
    horns = nope
    glowing eyes = nope

    large titties = winner


    maybe this one?
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • motherhenmotherhen Posts: 63 Arc User
    So now that all criteria-related issues have been clarified, let's all get offended by a pair of big titties because our favourite mount didn't win and there is nothing else we can QQ about...It's not like so many MMOs promote half naked, busty female characters with explicit **** graphics and physics. Including PWI. Shocking!

    ...smh
    ​​


    It did not fit the criteria that argument doesnt intrest me and clearly it doesnt,nor does the sexually explicit excuse of a mount to be honest with you....intrest me....but yes plz do hang onto my words and my opinion yet i fail to see why you find an issue with me expressing it <3
This discussion has been closed.