• ayv#7882
    ayv#7882 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Entred without Any Problem Yesterday and today i cannot to entre :neutral:
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    That homestead glitch is really hit or miss.

Last night I finished the quest, wasn't in Violet Dance, on a mount, flying etc... and couldn't enter.
    Left my char logged in overnight and this morning I could enter/exit with no problems.

A friend completed the quests the same time I did and had the glitch. Last night I couldn't enter their homestead.... this morning I was able to. Meanwhile a 3rd friend who has been glitched since yesterday morning still cannot enter her homestead.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• weegee
    weegee Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I had no problems with the quests ,
    I was in and out of my homestead all day yesterday , set it up , planted , put down bunnies ...lvled it to 2 ..and I cannot get into it today ..no error ..no messege ..it just won't teleport me in
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    I cannot enter homestead as well. No other quests are available. I have a current one to build a garden which of course I cant as I have no place to build one. So for the many that cannot enter their homestead I guess we are sol as far as the raffle for the Alienware PC goes.
  • vitalness
    vitalness Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I just wanna enter my house.. :( Its gonna get dirty without mee D:
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    For Realm of Reflection: Jump to spawn on middle, then once in middle, use Town portal.
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    As far as I can tell I never even received the homestead quest. I have well over 300K rep and over lvl 100
  • siljajoep
    siljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Any news on solving the issues? I think there are many ppl out there wanna know whats gonna happen. Personally I think it's a bit weird that after a big upgrade like this and knowing how often things go wrong after expansions, nobody in the Chinese area is available and the office closes at office times. This game has players all over the world and yet we have to wait for hours before even hearing what's gonna be done, because there is nobody at the office to look at the issues. I discovered I couldnt enter the homestead about 9 hours ago, NINE HOURS!
    Not to mention the people that couldnt even get in last night!
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I am trying to get an update. I'll let you know if I hear anything, but I'm betting Domino posts it first. samurai-2.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Options
    monkey-14.gif I want to enter my house again!​​
  • demonsyn
    demonsyn Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Knife throw works differently. It use to autopath to the target after use but now my character just stands there. I fixed it with a macro so it is not that big of a deal. Not sure if this is just me though?
  • gansolino85
    gansolino85 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    cannot enter heavenfall temple =(
  • princessjulie
    princessjulie Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    For those worried about losing their cleanliness/farming, I left a hour long crop and bunny up last night, after having to log for sinus issues, everything was fine logging in today after 12 hours of not being on to check it, they were there and harvest-able. My cleanliness points went down by a few after reset at midnight (like 10 points maybe?), so I don't think the house will go like that, I guess if it works at that rate for everyone, maybe 15-20 days before it would be a concern? The only think I don't know is if being logged in could make you lose crops/farm, but I'm guessing no, not certain though.

I also just noticed, that there was a an issue described earlier about not getting the Elysium Charter for upgrading to level 2, I got mine, but did not get one for upgrading to 3, if I was supose to get one on that level as well.
    Tideswell
    SereneAurora-100 1RB Sage Venomancer
    EirianHikari-102 1RB Sage Cleric
    Benjamina-101 Sage Psychic
    LadyKitsune 100 Venomancer

Kindness should be like a water balloon, go throw it at someone!!!! :)
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options

I am trying to get an update. I'll let you know if I hear anything, but I'm betting Domino posts it first. samurai-2.gif​​

Anything back from China about people not being able to enter their homestead? I haven't been able to enter mine since yesterday.

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    No news yet. I have been in touch with Domino, but don't have anything to share as yet.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Update time everyone! So lets get to the weird stuff first. Realm of Reflection.Here's the deal so in the Chinese version RoR no longer exists due to updates that will be making their way here soon enough. As such there will be no NPC's in the RoR... So what we're going to do is every week until the realm is removed, issue a code (like James and O'Malley ) that will grant you 5 teleport stones to enter and exit the realm as you please.

Now for the Homestead stuff. For most of you who qualify for your homestead, the issue yesterday was simply a lack of space. IE, we did not know just HOW popular it was going to be so we set aside several realms dedicated to Homestead. You guys sure proved that we needed a lot more. So last night more realms were added and now more of you can get in. Theres still a bit of a space issue going on, but we will be adding more realms again later maybe tonight to accommodate everyone. If you can't get in, keep trying you'll get there.

There are still others who are getting a weird Your homestead level is too high message. Initial research showed that it might have been because you were switching homesteads too quickly or trying to enter and exit the Homestead too quickly. These though a smaller issue in itself are not the reason.

The reason for that message is due to the NPC you are talking to. That NPC is actually a bug that should not be on our server. Don't talk to that NPC. He's Weird.
  • razzzza
    razzzza Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    i have to say that this is sooo complex.. for me that is. i dont even know how to get the books and all rofl​​
    m5k9ne4c.jpg
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,836 Community Moderator
    Options
    Update time everyone! So lets get to the weird stuff first. Realm of Reflection.Here's the deal so in the Chinese version RoR no longer exists due to updates that will be making their way here soon enough. As such there will be no NPC's in the RoR... So what we're going to do is every week until the realm is removed, issue a code (like James and O'Malley ) that will grant you 5 teleport stones to enter and exit the realm as you please.

Now for the Homestead stuff. For most of you who qualify for your homestead, the issue yesterday was simply a lack of space. IE, we did not know just HOW popular it was going to be so we set aside several realms dedicated to Homestead. You guys sure proved that we needed a lot more. So last night more realms were added and now more of you can get in. Theres still a bit of a space issue going on, but we will be adding more realms again later maybe tonight to accommodate everyone. If you can't get in, keep trying you'll get there.

There are still others who are getting a weird Your homestead level is too high message. Initial research showed that it might have been because you were switching homesteads too quickly or trying to enter and exit the Homestead too quickly. These though a smaller issue in itself are not the reason.

The reason for that message is due to the NPC you are talking to. That NPC is actually a bug that should not be on our server. Don't talk to that NPC. He's Weird.

Ghost in the System... PWI is starting to become self awear...

Well did wonder if you worked this out right its been said before this Housing system is going to use a lot or resource.

Thanks for the update Domino we really appreciate it.​​
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    I never got the elysum charter item I need to reclaim land.
  • siljajoep
    Options
    Try again later.....I get that advice the whole day. Geez.....
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GG RoR going bye bye sometime in the future

The tele stones are nice, thanks :)​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• siljajoep
    Options
    And what about Heavensfall Temple? That's not accessible for some players either.
  • thenamesdomino
    thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2016
    Options
    heero200 said:

Ghost in the System... PWI is starting to become self awear...

SKYNET IS REAL!!! KILL IT!!!

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options

When I finished the chain quest, I was not teleported.

Im still unable to enter and if I press the button to enter the home nothing happens. If I keep pressing the button i get a message that say: "Item still in cooldown"

Funny thing is I did this quest with two more alts after I was unable to enter with my main and one of them was able to enter..
    Problem is the one that need the house for the skill and mats is the main, main that cant even enter.

My character meet all the requirements:
    - r9, so more than 35000 rep
    - lvl 105/105/104, so more than 90
    - cultivation Celestial Sage, so again, more than what it ask.

In fact if you don't meet the requirements you will not even get quest to begin with.

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Options
    So you released a patch with limited space and all you say is keep trying and hope you get into a spot when some leaves theirs? This game is now massively unbalanced with people already having mats for r9s4 and G17 and lvl 5 homesteads whilst others are just told to *wait and hope*..

I dont understand how you can still manage to completely **** up a huge update youve been parading around for the past few weeks. I understand minor glitches but major ones like this is a complete joke and re-enforces why other MMORPG have taken a large majority of players attentions (and money).

Also thanks for the major unbalance in the game now with people already near farmed new skills and others not even able to get into homesteads.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    Options
    Domino i was on with some toons but not others now none can't enter and have been trying most of the day, any ideas?
  • siljajoep
    edited April 2016
    Options

Domino i was on with some toons but not others now none can't enter and have been trying most of the day, any ideas?

LOL, have you read this thread??
  • phage69
    phage69 Posts: 112 Arc User
    Options
    I think PW needs to make sure to account for the fact tht ppl are afking in these realms as well night and day and possibly in groups and realize they need to make a realm for everyone not just add a few realms here and there per patch till "everyone stops having problems"....just throwing tht out there......also learn to plan better!!
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    Options
    I gotta give credit to them for identifying the realm issue and (seemingly) resolving it quickly - it fixed the issue for my storm, but not for my barb or cleric.

Domino et al - is there any reliable way to know who's being impacted and issue them codes for like, some energy refills, and ways to cut down harvesting time a couple times? That would let them catch up to a fair point
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    There is issues on french client too. Faction logo are not up for them. and a mini-map problem: the "invited a friend" button is not available, and the radar looks weird, according to french client user.
    Name of towns in english on map too.

http://postimg.org/image/5mn2df1h3/