• chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Options
    It's on DG as well.

Also, Veno and Barb names go over into the T screen thingy.​​
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    Never got auto-ported after finishing the quest chain either.
    I was not on a flier, nor a mount and in human form on my veno.
    Vedas, the monk , is supposed to give a quest to start over but it's gray.
    DeffyNature
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    Options
    1 dragon to kill while we all want to do the quest? Really pwi why is this patch when most quest still have bugs and need a fix still! Maybe its time you start working on the bugs before add a new patch again!
  • eytheranea
    eytheranea Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    I'm having graphical issues when in the homestead. As is with PWI custom when you hover your mouse over an npc or mob etc it "lights up", in the homestead it's like a strobe light that you see in a club, flicks on and off 4-5 times a second. Can imagine people with epilepsy will find it rough or not be able to cope at all
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    soleida wrote: »
    1 dragon to kill while we all want to do the quest? Really pwi why is this patch when most quest still have bugs and need a fix still! Maybe its time you start working on the bugs before add a new patch again!
    There are more. You have to fly further out.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    soleida wrote: »
    There are more. You have to fly further out.​​

​​
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    They have changed the Special Skill on R9 caster Weapons now reads "Your attacks" it previously said "When attacked"

is this confirmed to be true or just a text change?

Ewww​​
    Here we go again....
  • jwbooth
    jwbooth Posts: 55 Arc User
    Options
    HEavenFall Tower entrance says "Can't enter instance"
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    jwbooth wrote: »
    HEavenFall Tower entrance says "Can't enter instance"

What server are you on? It's working fine on TT.​​

​​
  • eaglestorm
    eaglestorm Posts: 46 Arc User
    Options
    Not sure if this is an update issue BUT the Blessings Agent is active but the Starlight Crystals are not useable and should be until June......
  • sylenthunder
    Options
    My thread got hijacked!!
    gkdu17jiqk5k.png

I was just updating the OP with the following...
    1. Some people are not being teleported into their Homestead at the final quest step. Unsure if it's due to being in the air, or some other bug. They have also reported that they cannot use the "Enter Homestead button" afterwards, and the NPC has no quests.
    Update: It also appears to occur if you are in Tiger/Fox/UV forms.

2. ALL SERVERS: NPC's inside Realm of Reflection are completely AWOL. You must use a teleport stone or similar to get out.

3. "T" Menu class listings are either cut off unusually, or extend over the list of names.
    oJ7awcu.png

4. This is just a funny. When attempting to launch from elementclient.exe without the Arc bypass, I got the following message from my AV software.
    sHfRjjk.png
    ​​

​​
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Options
    Unable to exit PV without using an incense or waiting 60 seconds from squad drop. The little icon on the screen no longer appears. (TT)​​
    Here we go again....
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Also unable to enter homestead. I was not flying or on mount or on tiger/fox form so no idea what went wrong..
    I guess at least my character did not got wiped out from the server.... :D

• aatjuh
    aatjuh Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    When is this gonne be fixed!? i dont want to be a week behind with my homestead.
  • eriseddesang1
    eriseddesang1 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    1. The NPC to get out of reflection is gone.
    2. Several of the NPCs for the quest chain are unable to be seen.
    3. The bank does not have a quest that allows you to go to 96 slots. It still only reads for 80 and I don't want to waste the stone.
  • cryara
    cryara Posts: 13 Arc User
    Options
    Couldn't get to homestead on any of my toons (with required rep/sky lvl). Wasn't on mount/flyer/etc.
    Please fix it asap.
    Like there is *patch with most content* and no content is accessible -.-'
  • ethika1
    ethika1 Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options

I've got a friend who wass in the air when turning in the final quest. They didn't get teleported into their homestead, and are unable to enter it even after re-logging.​​

Woint matter i was on the ground and unmounted and still didnt get teleported. Nor did i see anything that said it failed
  • testxvi
    testxvi Posts: 309 Arc User
    Options
    I just want to enter my house!!
    tiger-7.giftiger-6.giftiger-7.gif​​
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options

3. The bank does not have a quest that allows you to go to 96 slots. It still only reads for 80 and I don't want to waste the stone.

Actually I was able to get 96 inv / safe slots. The npc that gives you the quest is Inventory master. You can find her at north Archosaur, next to the auctioner.

• gundameister00
    gundameister00 Posts: 63 Arc User
    Options
    Can some one repply on this, about the homestead fix, it will be appreciated tiger-1.gif​​
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I will change the world..........
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Can some one repply on this, about the homestead fix, it will be appreciated tiger-1.gif

There is no fix so far. The devs are notified about the issue. I'm currently ticketing with a GM about the issue. So far there is no idea of what has happened.​​
  • xskysoldier
    xskysoldier Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    My inventory is at max 64 at the moment. If i buy a super inventory stone, will it get me to max 96? Or 80 still, but then i have to buy another one for 96? I don't want to buy a stone yet until i can get this confirmed.

• sylenthunder
    Options
    My inventory is at max 64 at the moment. If i buy a super inventory stone, will it get me to max 96? Or 80 still, but then i have to buy another one for 96? I don't want to buy a stone yet until i can get this confirmed.
    Most likely you will have to go to 80, and then 96. If it's like the last one, those of us who already had max 64-slot inventory, will have to use an extra stone as if we didn't already have max 64.​​

​​
  • tuttle
    tuttle Posts: 254 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    So, wasnt on a mount, wasnt flying, wasnt in combat - didnt get autoported...GG PWI, can you EVER not release something buggy as all effing get out
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can't enter Heavenfall Temple. Couldn't earlier in the day, then was able to. Have issues now again. Doesn't matter - directly from Lothranis or via teleport stone in arch.

Says "Can't enter instance" and doesn't teleport me inside.

UPD. It eventually let me in via stone. Seems like it randomly works or doesn't work. Or not randomly, I don't know what it depends on though. Some ppl had same issue today too.
    ​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Doing the quest for Homestead to find Loo Kohan, I have check ever point on the map 2x and am on my third time checking no NPC. Now what?
  • mayrose
    mayrose Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    trying to find Tsen Wankay but not having much luck Quest for Homestead stuff any1 know where he is or have seen him ty.
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    i cant enter my homestead...assist please
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    it seems after chain quest my main isnt ported in the homestead..sadly, you have a method how to fix this problem or technical dificulty?