Elysium reported issues Megathread

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    tsb872 wrote: »
    Sooooooo......what exactly are all of the requirements for accessing/using the new homestead thingy aside from lvl90+ and 35k rep?

Aware of vacuity​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • feliciasman
    feliciasman Posts: 2 Arc User
    hey im still having a lot problems patching the file .. I can get a file from my browser lightning fast but when I patch through the arc it takes forever and I don't understand... sorry all you are having in game issues... my issue is I cant get on game lol been patching 18 hours now ... is there a manual patch that I can get from the browser or do I have to patch through the arc systems.. please let me know
    Some noob barb 102>102>101 Etherblade aka Alwy
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    Yes. It's me again. If I **** you off then sue me.

Another issue I found is that as a squad leader when I tried to invite a person into a party from my friend's list I received an error message stating that I was already in a squad. Had to invite the person from a regular squad menu. So it appears that inviting a person from the friends list to a squad is broken for me.
  • synful1
    synful1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Ok, I've done all the trouble shooting that I can think of. I am still having issues patching the game, and even getting the patch to take. It gets to almost all the way done and then encounters an unexpected error and must close..or it just shuts down or says some other error message and ends. I've been trying since last night, and again since 8 am CST with no luck. This is seriously getting on my last nerve.
  • tictic99999
    tictic99999 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    cococya said:

From the horse's mouth: http://imgur.com/99BDT1o

​​

@thenamesdomino that post in world chat must of been agony to type.... it would of been easier and half the world chats if we could get our text limits fixed finally... been like a year now with that issue... roughly 3.5 lines is what it should be, maybe 4...
    thfunny-21-1.gif
    (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    Dawnglory's legendary Stormbringer ShockWave LV 105-105-103
    7 year old Harshlands character, semi-retired Wizard Boomz
    Will he reach 1800 spirit?
  • creedsomen
    creedsomen Posts: 2 Arc User
    I don't know about anyone else but every time I try to log onto game, I keep getting "Enter game fails". I did a verify and it still continues to do that. Any idea's or anyone else get this?
  • sylenthunder
    MANY people are currently unable to enter their homesteads. These are Homesteads that have been working fine all day.

Others still seem to work though, so I guess it's another server load issue.​​

​​
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    My homestead was working fine but now I can't enter it. I am thinking we hit the instance limit since I left the homestead for a while and it was probably recycled. Kinda poor planning not to have a high enough limit when the entire server needs 1 instance per player.​​
  • byakko0
    byakko0 Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can not enter to my Homestead. I have to characters in the same account and both have the same problem, another account did not get the quest for the planets but another alt can enter.
  • pkingbastard
    pkingbastard Posts: 2 Arc User
    Err, so, I can't update Arc or PWI at all. No issues with firewall or anything, and tried to repair arc. I'm not so hot with computers, but that is all I could think of other than uninstall reinstall. Haven't had this issue before. Help please?
  • mango#2840
    mango#2840 Posts: 27 Arc User
    asterelle said:

My homestead was working fine but now I can't enter it. ​​

Same here. Can't enter anymore, when it worked fine earlier.

• pkingbastard
    pkingbastard Posts: 2 Arc User
    Went to uninstaller and used the repair through there. Took care of it. The Arc Repair app didn't though strangely enough.
  • feliciasman
    feliciasman Posts: 2 Arc User
    ok so i did a complete uninstall reinstalled arc again and pwi got to the patching part and right as its finishing im getting an error that says the patcher stopped working twice now ... dare i try for a third anyone have any ideas that might help?
    Some noob barb 102>102>101 Etherblade aka Alwy
  • latoraza
    latoraza Posts: 17 Arc User
    In celestial vale on the platform, when I use the coordinate assistant is will crash the client. It shows more npc's that aren't there though. (This happened after i was teleported there)
  • tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    asterelle said:

Same here. Seems to happen for most people. I'd estimate just 10-20% can still enter?
  • siljajoep
    siljajoep Posts: 16 Arc User

asterelle said:

Same here. Seems to happen for most people. I'd estimate just 10-20% can still enter?
    Same...worked perfectly and now I cant enter.

• koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I hope this gets fixed before all out cleanliness points get used and we all get evicted. I have peppers and rams to harvest. I still have no idea how any of that gets me skill books.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • mulier
    mulier Posts: 305 Arc User
    i cant upgrade my g17.4 to g17.5 wtf O_O
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    I was going to rant about how I did homestead quest on 4 characters spread over 3 accounts and complain that none of them got teleported into homestead..

Now I find the servers are so under-resourced that people that have previously entered cannot get back in.

Congratulations to the designers for taking an average MMO and flushing it down the bidet.
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    So.. many who could enter, cannot enter now. However, I was unable to get into mine all day, but when people who had their home couldn't enter theirs anymore, I was able to go into my own and build it. So was another guildie of mine.
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Yeah, I can't enter anymore.
    I'm worried because if you can't enter your house for a while then it stops working and then what? If it gets to that point I hope PWE has something ready to compensate and get our houses back on track. 3EKgEFh.png
    ​​
  • rikkert1234
    rikkert1234 Posts: 39 Arc User
    I can help the people that have been locked out of their house despite previously having access!

Welcome to the streets, I've been unable to enter my house at all thus being stuck on the streets. This gave me a valuable headstart to go and find a nice bridge to live under. I ofcourse wasted no time and found the best bridge there is. I welcome you guys, who are now living on the streets to come chill under my bridge in heart of Archosaur, I have all luxuries you could possibly need, including a nice bath with big waterfalls. I would strongly prefer you brought your own cardboard box, since that stuff is running out rather quickly.

I cant wait to accept you to our little community.
    - The Guvna
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User

I'm worried because if you can't enter your house for a while then it stops working and then what? If it gets to that point I hope PWE has something ready to compensate and get our houses back on track. 3EKgEFh.png
    ​​

Yeah my lil goats I was raising will die of starvation :'(
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • fireleprechaun
    fireleprechaun Posts: 16 Arc User
    ok so i have all the requirements for homestead 90+ lvl 35k rep aware of vacuity​​ but have received no quest ................... any ideas anyone?
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    Can't update, my patcher gets almost to the end and then a windows pop up says that the patcher has crashed. Anyone know a fix?
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • siljajoep
    I want an update on the re-entering your homestead issue...and the creating one for other ppl....tell us what the status is?
  • cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User

ok so i did a complete uninstall reinstalled arc again and pwi got to the patching part and right as its finishing im getting an error that says the patcher stopped working twice now ... dare i try for a third anyone have any ideas that might help?

I'm afraid you might find a better troubleshooting in the technical support zone.
    byakko0 said:

I can not enter to my Homestead. I have to characters in the same account and both have the same problem, another account did not get the quest for the planets but another alt can enter.

Does you character have 35k rep?

​​

Right, what does happen if you don't log in for a while, I'm wondering? Cause if everything you've worked for to build gets destroyed, that's extremely crappy design. I could understand loosing some stuff, but not all.

tuttle said:

Actually, I *AM* a shareholder.

My point is, they should be able to have major content like this 3-6 weeks ahead of time, and be doing thorough testing in that time to guarantee everything goes off without a hitch. Instead we get next to no testing, 80% of the game population being unable to access new features, and falling behind those who can.

In addition, there are a number of players who came back, or new players, who this is their first (returning) impression of the company and they will likely bolt...it's bad for everyone. Sending domino into the fire was just a stupid decision when they had next to no information, and half of what they had felt made up (servers full)

Oh, I remember you, you're that Mongol emperor dude, I had to block and report you for all the horrible, disgusting things you've been on the whole damn day, when Domino showed up to talk to us you even went rabid and started to use insults and filth. Have a good one, mister shareholder.
    We're all upset and frustrated, but insulting, threatening and being extremely rude will not make things go faster nor in your favor.
    DeffyNature
  • sylenthunder
    siljajoep wrote: »
    I want an update on the re-entering your homestead issue...and the creating one for other ppl....tell us what the status is?
    You will have to wait a few hours until they are back in the office.

Steam release failed yesterday too. They've been pretty busy working on this, and had to wait until China got in yesterday.

We will most likely be getting a hotpatch as soon as they find and are able to resolve the issues.​​

​​
  • siljajoep
    edited April 2016

siljajoep wrote: »

You will have to wait a few hours until they are back in the office.

Steam release failed yesterday too. They've been pretty busy working on this, and had to wait until China got in yesterday.

We will most likely be getting a hotpatch as soon as they find and are able to resolve the issues.​​

----
    Thank you
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    German client doesnt show the cross server tw map anymore. Button is missing