Post edited by loveabella on
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    Still waiting....
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I got all of mine. All b cards. At least I'm 2 away from 100 cards title in my book on sb now.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe it was 2 s packs for those who met tier 2 requirement or 3 s packs for those who met tier 3 requirements and not both. It seems logical that is how it transpired. .
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe it was 2 s packs for those who met tier 2 requirement or 3 s packs for those who met tier 3 requirements and not both. It seems logical that is how it transpired. .

Whatever was meant to be given, it was free, so I'm thankful

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• maydusk1
    maydusk1 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -snip-like normal you ruin an event...last time you screwed up the final reward and then you screwed up your replace for **** up in the first place...now you remove the only actual good reward from this one...stop messing with it..you promise something come through with it or stop making promises you always break..​​
    Post edited by ovenusarmanio on
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    /10 charachters
    771394.jpg

• prosaber
    prosaber Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    they changed the log in reward, for me it just became useless. thanks every complainer
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @surtr
    @Fero just for your info
    Yesterday, right before maitenance, I got again 5 additional S card packs on one account.
    Other account + other people which logged today, got only 3 additional S card packs.

You wrote this in the news:
    "UPDATE: In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 [...] will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S."

I suppose that's what happened:
    * Person A did misread the post and told the responsible person X to submit 3 S Avatar packs to all people which qualified for tier A.
    * Person A did recognize the failure and and told person X that 3 is wrong, it should be 5 instead.
    * Person X starte to send 5 S Avatar packs to in-game mailboxes.
    * Person X recongized the mistake during maintenace and started to submit just 3 S Avatar packs.

= Some people got 3+5 = 8 S Avatar packs and some others 3+3= 6 Avatar packs.
    = You promised 5 S card packs in total, but be all got even more. Thank you.
    The "problem" is that you don't treat everyone the same way again.
    Post edited by tet on
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    Options
    tet wrote: »
    @surtr
    @Fero just for your info
    Yesterday, right before maitenance, I got again 5 additional S card chests on one account.
    Other account + other people which logged today, got only 3 additional S card chests.

You wrote this in the news:
    "UPDATE: In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 [...] will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S."

I suppose that's what happened:
    * Person A did misread the post and told the responsible person X to submit 3 S Avatar packs to all people which qualified for tier A.
    * Person A did recognize the failure and and told person X that 3 is wrong, it should be 5 instead.
    * Person X starte to send 5 S Avatar packs to in-game mailboxes.
    * Person X recongized the mistake during maintenace and started to submit just 3 S Avatar chests.

= Some people got 3+5 = 8 S Avatar chests and some others 3+3= 6 Avatar chests.
    = You promised 5 S card chests in total, but be all got even more. Thank you.
    The "problem" is that you don't treat everyone the same way again.

are you sure you got 8 s chests???? i only got S packs..
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    mosz wrote: »
    are you sure you got 8 s chests???? i only got S packs..

Thx, my bad, I'll fix it. It's "packs" ofc.

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Options
    I got sent 3+5 S packs and got 2 S cards on my main, so I am eternally grateful for this "compensation". Ended up getting more then if we got an S chest to begin with lol! B)
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -removed response to removed comment-
    Anyways I finally got my extra B Chests

Shoot I mean S packs. Thanks PWE.​​
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    -removed response to removed content-
    I am thankful for whatever they give me for free that I didn't have beforehand whether its something I want, or need, or don't want or don't need. I have played many MMOs where you get nada...nothing...zip for free.

As for the S packs, I got 4 S cards today on various alts that I do in fact play regularly, plus several A cards, so yeah...again, I'm thankful for the freebies.
    ​​
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    I still only received 3x B-S packs.. And I've logged on every day during the event =_=
    So I hope I'll be receiving more soon..
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    Options
    I still have some pop corn left from the last log in event tiger-2.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    still no s chest, only b cards in mailbox :cry:
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    Options
    I got another 5 s packs each when I logged in just now. So 8 total per character. Well 9 including the one everyone got peeved over. I actually got a few A cards, and the rest B. I did get the 100 avatar title, and its OP 4 extra attack.

I also got arc mail telling me that if I log in every day for this new event that I'll get a free war avatar S...so basically they didn't learn anything. It didn't even say chest or pack in the mail, it literally says I'll be getting a "war avatar S" for logging in every day.

I'll look forward to it lol

Seriously though thanks for the goodies. I already log in each day anyways.
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • jamesburr36
    Options
    sindarella wrote: »

I got my free S card from an S pack. I'm not complaining.
  • mosz
    Options
    sindarella wrote: »

there won't be an s chest in your mailbox...
  • skyurr
    skyurr Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My one account got all the extra cards, my other account got none, not sure if I should ticket them yet as they may still be rolling them out, anybody get them today ?fox-19.gif​​
    Post edited by skyurr on
  • shammyleather
    shammyleather Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    prosaber wrote: »
    they changed the log in reward, for me it just became useless. thanks every complainer

I 2nd this how can they promise us 9m and then change it to exp??? what is going on i dont need exp im in no hurry to lvl up...... what i need is that 9m...... thanks a lot for nothing.... the only ones that complained about it have enough $$$$...... no incentive for new players..... totaly disapointed pwi........

• mosz
    Options

I 2nd this how can they promise us 9m and then change it to exp??? what is going on i dont need exp im in no hurry to lvl up...... what i need is that 9m...... thanks a lot for nothing.... the only ones that complained about it have enough $$$$...... no incentive for new players..... totaly disapointed pwi........

a new player will have 1 or 2 chars 50+, an old player will have 50+ of such toons, think inflation, think how a new char wont be able to afford anything if they went through with this, they actually listened to the sound reasoning of the community for a change in this matter
  • shammyleather
    shammyleather Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    mosz wrote: »

a new player will have 1 or 2 chars 50+, an old player will have 50+ of such toons, think inflation, think how a new char wont be able to afford anything if they went through with this, they actually listened to the sound reasoning of the community for a change in this matter

I see what ur saying but new players will not be able to afford anthing now anyway so whats the difference? how are new players suppose to make coins??

• mosz
    Options

I see what ur saying but new players will not be able to afford anthing now anyway so whats the difference? how are new players suppose to make coins??

by taking the 5 minutes to read the dozen guides titled money help for nubs posted all throughout the forum..especially in the beginner and guide sections, hell theres one just a few posts below this teaching you how to take advantage of the current event
  • wingdeath6
    wingdeath6 Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    all this for a big note smh
  • jamesburr36
    Options
    wingdeath6 wrote: »
    all this for a big note smh

amazing, isn't it? 9 mil is so easy to farm
  • quietclown
    quietclown Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Vote with your wallets
  • markhor
    markhor Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry if this has been answered already, but.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to get a Divine Tiger Sage pet ticket for logging in 14 days? AND 30 lucky tokens? I am at 15 days today, teh event ends today (according to this: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9451343-midsummer-crazy-collection) and I have no tokens and no tiger. QQ
  • kyoske
    kyoske Posts: 163 Arc User
    Options
    personally i was looking forward to the 9m i dont really care enough to keep QQing about it. What i do find bad though is that i didnt really gain anything from this event. Its probably nope definily the worse one yet and lets not forget all your raffle tickets are gone and pwi claims the count for each player is in their database. This should all play out interesting. Oh yeah at this point in the game a free tiger pet is sht for the grand reward.