Options

Comments

• keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    shtalenkov wrote: »
    shade13 wrote: »

several A chests in many cases are better than few S packs, just get over it fox-19.gif
    ​​
    You don't know what are you talking about. Please move out from this topic.

Actually you are the person that doesnt know what is talking about.
    Should I explain to you? I dont think you will understand but i will give it a try.

A chest= A card. no B,no C, no S card. You dont have a chance to get an random card from C to S. You get a random A card.
    S pack= a random War Avatar B to S card. that means you can get either a B card an A card or a S card.

Now you understand why the person you quote said that several A chests in many cases are better than few S packs?

Never forget A sets are way easier to get and tend to beat random S cards. So in reality, unless you are going for S sets, A chests are the best "packs" you can get.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Please move out from this topic.
    No normal-1.gif
    You don't know what are you talking about.
    Orly?
    5 A chests means 5 A cards. 5 S packs means extremely high chance to get 5 B cards.
    If you don't collect S cards:
    A is your main goal, you can make sets, get doubles and rb them once or twice. 5 cards of certain grade that you collect is pretty good.
    If you collect S cards:
    25 exp from A cards > 10 exp from B cards.

If they offered 100 A chests or 100 S packs, there would be something to think over, though 100 S packs give you 1-3 S cards at average. 100 A cards give real chance to obtain decent sets and doubles for rb.

So, who doesn't know what he is talking about? pig-17.gif

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    Options
    [/quote]
    Orly?
    ​​[/quote]

NO NO NO.
    it has to be something like this:925917_1479144012347402_566749829_n.jpg
    giphy.gif

• shade13
    edited July 2015
    Options
    bloodedone87, apparently tiger-2.gif​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • cinnomonomnom
    cinnomonomnom Posts: 22 Arc User
    Options
    squee251 wrote: »

I'm hearing that everyone who already received the rewards will also receive the additional War Avatar Pack S. I believe these are being sent out after the event has ended (no specific ETA, but I'd expect it soon after).

the event ended forever ago and we haven't gotten them yet.... are we getting them soon? and also are we getting them automatically? like will we just log in and see them in our mail box one day?

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    the event ended on the 9 which was 3 days ago. 3 days does not equal forever
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • unluckygecko
    unluckygecko Posts: 39 Arc User
    Options
    the event ended on the 9 which was 3 days ago. 3 days does not equal forever

He said soon though, and we all know what that means fish-34.gif​​
  • thesquee1
    thesquee1 Posts: 44 Arc User
    Options

He said soon though, and we all know what that means fish-34.gif​​

We'll see it in 2 years, then. Looking forward to it.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Did anyone see the like, 15 minutes news page about 9m notes for each character logged in for 5 days over level 50.... LOL they took it down =__=
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • shade13
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Did anyone see the like, 15 minutes news page about 9m notes for each character logged in for 5 days over level 50.... LOL they took it down =__=
    They've posted it back xD

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »
    They've posted it back xD

​​

and the awful event that is already broken that they have in conjunction with it. http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1195230/sparkling-treasure-trove They REALLY need to address this issue.

What good is the new event if we have the same number or exchanges from the treasure trove as we did after the last time we had it this year? I will keep posting this everywhere till a damn GM takes notice....this is a problem. What good is an event people can't get anything from?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoner112012
    Options
    So apparently they are giving out the s packs, and lots of people I know have already gotten them in the mail. I haven't gotten them yet...wonder if they screwed up but I will wait till after maintenance to be sure...still waiting for a GM to say SOMETHING about the fact that the Smoke Over Arch event is ALREADY gonna be broken since the Sparkling Treasure Trove is not reset from the event earlier this year and people won't be able to get new redeems from it if they already got them.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    So apparently they are giving out the s packs, and lots of people I know have already gotten them in the mail. I haven't gotten them yet...wonder if they screwed up but I will wait till after maintenance to be sure...still waiting for a GM to say SOMETHING about the fact that the Smoke Over Arch event is ALREADY gonna be broken since the Sparkling Treasure Trove is not reset from the event earlier this year and people won't be able to get new redeems from it if they already got them.

I got 3 today. Weird cause I hit T3 reward on all class. So far 1 S card on BM and 4 A cards between other alts.

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    My jolly alt got the 3 packs today: one S card, one A card and one B

My main did not even get the mail lololololol
    :D:D:D:D

• ironknight
    ironknight Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    rieihdius wrote: »
    My jolly alt got the 3 packs today: one S card, one A card and one B

My main did not even get the mail lololololol
    :D:D:D:D

Kinda didn't word my last post right, all class (I have all class) got 3 S packs today. Sooooo was expecting 5 x S pack on every character. Not complaining about free stuff just not understanding how this works out cause it was never really stated by a GM/ADMIN in regards to when we get the T2-3 "new/extra" rewards.

And now there is new login event so I am doing the same thing again for however long they said it was to hit max login rewards (if it works that is, we shall see again....).

• krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    Options
    how is it only some of my toons that qualified got the compensation? non of which were my main. i know sending in a ticket is pointless cause the first thing they'll say is ask on forums
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • jjbrendan
    jjbrendan Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    I log all my eight characters everyday. Those who all their characters, what are the rewards?
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Although i have no complaints about the rewards ( they are free so who cares ), It's the fact that PWI misled us into believing that at the end of the 12 days, we will all get an S card chest if we met the criterea, yet instead, we had to 'gamble' for it.

In my country, that's actually false advertising plus misleading & a company can be fined for that.
  • aphrodita
    aphrodita Posts: 228 Arc User
    Options
    inb4 we will never get the 5 additional S packs due to technical issues with the other login-event running.
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    aphrodita wrote: »
    inb4 we will never get the 5 additional S packs due to technical issues with the other login-event running.

I got additional S packs on two accounts yesterday (on third I didn't). Got just 3 per character (till now), not 5 as promised. Got 5 S cards, but no need to be jealous: got them either on tiers which would destroy an A card set bonus if I would use the S card or on BH alts, which also can't equip those because I would have to buy more leadership points (not worth to do).
  • aphrodita
    Options
    tet wrote: »

I got additional S packs on two accounts yesterday (on third I didn't). Got just 3 per character (till now), not 5 as promised. Got 5 S cards, but no need to be jealous: got them either on tiers which would destroy an A card set bonus if I would use the S card or on BH alts, which also can't equip those because I would have to buy more leadership points (not worth to do).

can anyone confirm this? havent heard of anyone getting those extra packs.

also, im not jealous, unless its a nuema portal set :P
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    No need for extra confirmation, I'm trustable :p
  • aphrodita
    Options
    turned out some users didnt get the reward.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    So guess I have to send in tickets for not getting compensation, sigh.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • zoner112012
    Options
    Same. No extra s packs here and I should have them. Watch them say they can't help me lol
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    Options
    I got only 3 A packs when I logged in this morning. ​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Im not gonna send any ticket since I don't really care about free s packs, but to be honest what I found amusing is the fact that my main that I loged every single day of that event did not get the mail, yet a toon I only loged 3 days or so and that I don't even play get 3 packs and one S card from those packs. :D

• sindarella
    sindarella Posts: 66 Arc User
    Options
    oh, a new events with s chests rewards, wonder how this will end...
  • sylhoul
    sylhoul Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    tet wrote: »

First words of wisdom. Don't ever get your hopes up on any promises they make here. They have the credibility and honesty of an ex con. :lol:

• darky26
    darky26 Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I didn't get the rewards on my main account.
    But I did on my second one. >.< XD

I got 3 avatar packs per character over 50, is that ok?

I'll wait and see if my main will get them. But either way it's ok.

*edit*
    I got them on my main account too. Except on 1 character. 0_o'' He isn't liked it seems. Just kidding.

Thank you PWI! :)
    Post edited by darky26 on