Options

Comments

• zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    Options
    I will say the problem isn't just the news page. Even the system message says a free War Avatar S. This isn't JUST a simple "We goofed up the news page" excuse. The fact that they put it on a system message telling everyone that they would be getting a free WAR AVATAR S card proves that they screwed up here. They need to address this as this IS false advertising. This isn't a simple matter they can push to the side. They encouraged people to log into their game for a certain period of time and made promises to give people certain items, and they did not deliver on said item. Getting an S card in the game is hard. I know people that have opened MANY S card packs and not gotten a single one. This is why PWE has to address this problem, and not because people are angry about it.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shade13
    shade13 Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I will say the problem isn't just the news page. Even the system message says a free War Avatar S.
    Free War Avatar Pack S, everything's correct xd
    That this is not what everyone expected is... ummm... unnecessary details lol

Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoner112012
    Options
    shade13 wrote: »
    I will say the problem isn't just the news page. Even the system message says a free War Avatar S.
    Free War Avatar Pack S, everything's correct xd
    That this is not what everyone expected is... ummm... unnecessary details lol

No you are wrong. The system message says "Free War Avatar S" This is a system message...and not what you are looking up on database...like wth does pwdatabase have anything to do with the discussion?
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shtalenkov
    shtalenkov Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    > @shade13 said:
    > I think they just didn't know the difference.
    > Same as when they made promo for wedding ring while it's useless for our version.
    > And so on.
    > I vote for arc code for 1 S chest for all (:

You can redeem code only for one character per account. Not for all 50+ alts on your account. Bad idea...
  • shade13
    edited July 2015
    Options
    No you are wrong. The system message says "Free War Avatar S" This is a system message...and not what you are looking up on database...like wth does pwdatabase have anything to do with the discussion?
    You are boring...
    Can't you see I'm joking? :s
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoner112012
    Options
    You are boring...
    Can't you see I'm joking? :s

What is there to joke about? I am clearly being serious..and your joke was...very bad. I mean if you are gonna joke at least make it understandable.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • shade13
    Options
    What is there to joke about?
    Yeh, really, such a serious business, I don't know how to live with this from now on xd No free S card, real tragedy :'(

Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoner112012
    Options
    What is there to joke about?
    Yeh, really, such a serious business, I don't know how to live with this from now on xd No free S card, real tragedy :'(

It is...it is called False Advertising. You should look it up maybe learn a thing or two. I suggest looking up "How to english" on youtube. That may help you too.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    PWI atm receiving your tickets:

cryptic-support.jpg

hahahaah +1000 at this post :D

• shade13
    Options
    It is...it is called False Advertising.
    Bring the case to court. Good luck with that. Don't forget to inform us how things going.
    I suggest looking up "How to english" on youtube. That may help you too.
    Real arguments have ended, picking at English knowledge on international forum has begun. Good luck with that too.
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Options
    I will say the problem isn't just the news page. Even the system message says a free War Avatar S. This isn't JUST a simple "We goofed up the news page" excuse. The fact that they put it on a system message telling everyone that they would be getting a free WAR AVATAR S card proves that they screwed up here. They need to address this as this IS false advertising. This isn't a simple matter they can push to the side. They encouraged people to log into their game for a certain period of time and made promises to give people certain items, and they did not deliver on said item. Getting an S card in the game is hard. I know people that have opened MANY S card packs and not gotten a single one. This is why PWE has to address this problem, and not because people are angry about it.

Not to argue semantics, but pointing all blame at PWI, while I agree, the system message in game is misleading, you in fact did the same thing everyone is saying they are guilty of.

"The fact that they put it on a system message telling everyone that they would be getting a free WAR AVATAR S card"

The system message states Free War Avatar S. It does not specify Pack, Chest, or Card. The only place it does that is the news page where it does in fact state we get one S chest. You added specifics where they did not.

With that being said, it would be nice for PWI to do what we all would think is right and give us a free S Chest, however, because of this being another log in event that had pretty major issues, PWI could decide no more log in events. No more freebies.

2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• zoner112012
    edited July 2015
    Options
    It is...it is called False Advertising.
    Bring the case to court. Good luck with that. Don't forget to inform us how things going.
    I suggest looking up "How to english" on youtube. That may help you too.
    Real arguments have ended, picking at English knowledge on international forum has begun. Good luck with that too.

Who said anything about this going to court? Ever heard of the BBB? All it takes is someone filing a complaint to them showing that the company is falsely advertising things to their customers to hurt their grade from them. That is important to them. Not saying it is something I care to waste my time doing just pointing out that it has nothing to do with court and everything to do with their business and how people view them. People say they don't care all the time, but the fact is they have to care to some extent or they would have a HORRIBLE grade.

Not to argue semantics, but pointing all blame at PWI, while I agree, the system message in game is misleading, you in fact did the same thing everyone is saying they are guilty of.

"The fact that they put it on a system message telling everyone that they would be getting a free WAR AVATAR S card"

The system message states Free War Avatar S. It does not specify Pack, Chest, or Card. The only place it does that is the news page where it does in fact state we get one S chest. You added specifics where they did not.

With that being said, it would be nice for PWI to do what we all would think is right and give us a free S Chest, however, because of this being another log in event that had pretty major issues, PWI could decide no more log in events. No more freebies.

It is still false advertising.....the news page specifically says War Avatar Chest S, just as you pointed out. They have to address this. You can argue semantics all you want. That is still a fact. http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/9411493-pwi-summer-login-event so much for your arguing semantics.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • advoc
    advoc Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options

I think you might have outsmarted yourself on the logic you used there. See, when we open packs and chests, we get these things called War Avatars. And they range from the gimpy little C cards, all the way to our current max of S cards. So when you get the highest level War Avatar, it's called a War Avatar S.

To then go back to the point, since the game states a Free War Avatar S (absolutely no omitted modifier after it for a reason), that would be because we were going to get War Avatar chest S. Which no matter what, guarantees a War Avatar S if you open it.

So yeah, it does mean free War Avatar Chest S in the message, by law of basic logic.
  • shade13
    edited July 2015
    Options
    zoner112012, I doubt anyone who doesn't know the game cares that much. Besides it's a free gift. They didn't provide it for money or anything. Can always say "Oops, a mistake, we are sorry, bye".

Doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome a free S card in case they decide to correct their mistake xD
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • zoner112012
    Options
    zoner112012, I doubt anyone who doesn't know the game cares that much. Besides it's a free gift. They didn't provide it for money or anything. Can always say "Oops, a mistake, we are sorry, bye".

Doesn't mean I wouldn't welcome a free S card in case they decide to correct their mistake xD

....they provided this "free" gift by encouraging people to log on and play the game. They asked us to do something to get it. They specifically said what that "free" gift would be, then didn't give what they stated. This isn't just a mistake this is a problem they really will need to fix because it does look bad from a business standpoint even.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    are we really discussing about semantics here?
    whoever needed to handle this event fvcked it up, and thats clear as water...
    It was a War Avatar Chest S, as stated on forum as stated on website as stated on in-game system announcements...
    Those messages "Get your free war avatar S" means you are going to get a goddamn free S card = S chest... that cant possibly be misinterpreted for a B-S pack

why is there no goddamn S-chest code already kappa.png
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So any news related to this problem? Not that im mad for getting a b card :D But I cant deny i would love a S Chest since my luck at cards sucks :D

edit: My luck at getting cards is bad, I have no idea why that Word got censored since is not even a insult :p
    edit 2: what the hell??? now is not censored, this Vanilla forum is crazy. o_o

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    Still no GM response ? ... THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED ASAP ...
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • hoover69
    hoover69 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    they said they was giving us an s chest, they should man up and give it already.
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hmmm... I actually enjoy the A chests more than the S packs, but yeah, PWI really needs to learn to post the right stuff. I'm not mad, because, really, after so many times they mess up I got used to it, but I did one heck of a facepalm.

I wonder if they even get embarrassed when this happens...

Or if they are doing this on purpose...
  • indigokidd
    indigokidd Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    I think we should get compensated for their mess up , they made the event they made the rewards but didnt live up to it , we were all excited and expecting an S card chest. This is not the way to treat your loyal gamers PWI.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    Options
    I'm not trying to hear excuses either. We cannot let them pull this nonsensical bait and switch routine. They advertised ingame outgame facebook and arc that we would be getting our FREE WAR AVATAR S CARD ... I'll be damned if I'm screwed out of such an amazing opportunity O\_/O !!!!!!!!!!
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    Options
    I think someone at PWI made an honest mistake and it will be corrected in the near future. It always amuses me to watch you all foam at the mouth rage over something for free. Don't give me this "I worked my *** off logging in for 12 days" BS either because for god sakes we do that to play the damn game anyway.

I shutter to think if you people act this anal about an error regarding something for free in real life as you do here. Life must really suck for you if you do. LOL
  • shade13
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Don't give me this "I worked my *** off logging in for 12 days" BS either because for god sakes we do that to play the damn game anyway.
    To be honest it was annoying and took a while to log all chars on may log in event and I sighed relieved when it was over xD
    I don't complain, but I wouldn't be pleased if it turned out I did it for nothing.

This time I logged only few chars who apparently need these cards, not caring about the rest. But I can partly understand ppl who greedily looged every char and got nothing.

On the other hand, they gave us 6 A cards in may, 5 A cards now, and you can get your S for quest for 10 A cards for free. 2>1 though, of course.

Sg4FlzA.png
  • yetweallfalldown
    yetweallfalldown Posts: 109 admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

First off, thank you for the continued feedback regarding the login promotion. I've been going back and forth with the team to see what happened and what adjustments we can make to ensure that we a rewarding as closely to what was originally communicated. The rewards that were communicated were incorrect. We didn't catch those in reviewing the material prior to distribution.

However, we want to make sure that those players that logged into the game are rewarded for their efforts. In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 (logged in on at least ten separate days) will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S. To reiterate the current reward structure is:
    • Tier 1 - War Avatar Chest: B x5
    • Tier 2 - War Avatar Chest: A x5 (plus an additional three War Avatar Pack S)
    • Tier 3 - War Avatar Pack S x1 (plus an additional two War Avatar Pack S)

We'll continue to do our best to ensure our communication is clear and correct. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex
    Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
    | Support | [YouTube |
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

First off, thank you for the continued feedback regarding the login promotion. I've been going back and forth with the team to see what happened and what adjustments we can make to ensure that we a rewarding as closely to what was originally communicated. The rewards that were communicated were incorrect. We didn't catch those in reviewing the material prior to distribution.

However, we want to make sure that those players that logged into the game are rewarded for their efforts. In addition to the reward structure currently in place, players who qualify for tier 2 (logged in on at least ten separate days) will receive three War Avatar Pack S and those that qualify for tier 3 (logged in on at least 12 separate days) will receive two War Avatar Pack S. To reiterate the current reward structure is:

We'll continue to do our best to ensure our communication is clear and correct. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex

rrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooofffffffffffllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    thanks for the false advertising doe egg-1.gif

pretty sure the playerbase will infuriate hearing that the 100% S-card has been replaced with 5x 0,01% chances to obtain one egg-2.gif
    ​​
  • shade13
    Options
    *grabs popcorn to watch the rage*​​
    Sg4FlzA.png
  • vertgod
    vertgod Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    The frustration is not so much from the fact that they screwed up, but that they screwed up again. That, coupled with the general attitude that they seem to have towards this game and it's players; which for all intents and purposes seems to be "0 fcks given". You can go on and on about people complaining about free things all you want but it just doesn't change the fact that PWI has failed to deliver on their promises time and again. Then to go and change the original post after the fact without so much as an apology to the players is that '0 fcks given' I was talking about. I also think people should express their outrage over this, otherwise PWI can just get away with what amounts to lying to us all. Granted, the outraged posts have yet to ever truly make a difference, but they never will if they aren't even posted in the first place. And don't qft on this but don't they benefit from having more people login each day? If that's the case, it makes me wonder if that original post was actually in error as a lot of people probably wouldn't have been bothered for the rewards we actually received. Again, that's obviously speculation and should not be taken as fact.
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Alex

And when shall we expect these updated rewards?
  • shade13
    edited July 2015
    Options
    vertgod wrote: »
    The frustration is not so much from the fact that they screwed up, but that they screwed up again.
    Bright side is that they screwed up in favor of players many times. Not this time though.

​​
    Sg4FlzA.png