Comments

• SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    soryn303 wrote: »
    SweetieBot add code UM558dl2 for 10 Heroic Chest
    Sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to set codes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    Added code UM558dl2 - 10 Heroic Chest!

To remove this code say Sweetiebot remove code UM558dl2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    SweetieBot, are you ignoring me still? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015

SweetieBot, are you ignoring me still?
    Would it matter to you if I was?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would it matter to you if I was?

Yes.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mertrond
    mertrond Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I just put in the new code UM558dl2 and got the message "The product code you have entered has expired". I have never redeemed this code and it is only a few hours old, any explanations?
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    mertrond wrote: »
    I just put in the new code UM558dl2 and got the message "The product code you have entered has expired". I have never redeemed this code and it is only a few hours old, any explanations?

The codes are only time limited(about a half hour from what I've seen/heard). They are for a server specific event on Morai. A gm apparently gives a code out for temporary use. People post them on here so others have a chance to get them.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There have been some 30 minute codes lately this seems to have been another
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot remove code UM558dl2
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot remove code UM558dl2
    Removing promo code UM558dl2
    This can be undone with the command: Sweetiebot add code UM558dl2 for 10 Heroic Chest
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• imkassassin
    imkassassin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot add code UM558dl2 for 10 Heroic Chest
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot add code UM558dl2 for 10 Heroic Chest
    Sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to set codes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• imkassassin
    edited April 2015
    sorry them
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    sorry them

Hasn't this code expired already?
  • imkassassin
    edited April 2015
    u removed it
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The codes are only time limited(about a half hour from what I've seen/heard). They are for a server specific event on Morai. A gm apparently gives a code out for temporary use. People post them on here so others have a chance to get them.

Im sorry but what is going on here?
    First of all I want to say that is nice that people from Morai post te codes on forum so the players from other servers have a chance too.
    But I have some questions:
    Is it a normal that a GM goes on just a server and give codes just there? Is it legal? PW staff. the one in higher position are aware of this? They agree with this? Is this favoritism? Cause for me it seems so. I mean that when Sparkie give codes, he gave the codes for all servers. He posted them on forum and facebook page. He didnt go just on a server to give the code there and if someone from that server was nice enough to post on forum good, if not well **** you people from other servers.
    This is not an attack at the GM that gives the codes. I just want to know if its legal or not?
    giphy.gif

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    u removed it
    Because it had expired.
    First of all I want to say that is nice that people from Morai post te codes on forum so the players from other servers have a chance too.
    Is it a normal that a GM goes on just a server and give codes just there? Is it legal? PW staff. the one in higher position are aware of this? They agree with this? Is this favoritism? Cause for me it seems so. I mean that when Sparkie give codes, he gave the codes for all servers. He posted them on forum and facebook page. He didnt go just on a server to give the code there and if someone from that server was nice enough to post on forum good, if not well **** you people from other servers.
    This is not an attack at the GM that gives the codes. I just want to know if its legal or not?
    This is far from the first time Morai has had a GM give a code that lasts a short duration for those around at the time. In addition, these short codes are part of the event for Morai in particular according to their translation of the news post, so it's to be expected for this duration.

So while you seem to think it's favoritism... it isn't. It's just Morai's staff doing what they can to help the event and players. Remember, even those on Morai who miss the short duration don't get any benefit. You do seem to be upset about this in particular, but that's just how you come across with your posts on the subject. If you aren't actually upset, do say so because it'd be far too easy for negative assumptions to be made by others if you were getting upset/angry about this.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015

It works a little differently for them. I don't know the details, but it is "legal" for them to give them out and it is not "illegal" for anyone else to use them...just not their intention.
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I think it is normal. I don't remember where I read it, but as far as I understand The Euro GMs are not the same ones that we have. I think they paid more attention to their server than the ones here.

On this page: https://www.facebook.com/PWIFR
    they are updating their facebook more often than the international one, also I think those codes are part of some euro related event
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    If its normal and legal than Im ok with it.
    But I dont understand why Morai server has different GMs. Isnt Morai part of the same game that we all play?. Is not like they are a private server, no?
    giphy.gif

• LadyMorgaine - Sanctuary
    LadyMorgaine - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Unfortunately, I got this code after it expired .....
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    If its normal and legal than Im ok with it.
    But I dont understand why Morai server has different GMs. Isnt Morai part of the same game that we all play?. Is not like they are a private server, no?

The Morai servers are hosted in an entirely different country with a major time zone difference and a language barrier in comparison to the US ones. To not have a separate set of dedicated staff members that could operate with everything involved there on a more local level would have been completely absurd, even for PWE.

At the end of the day, they do answer to the folks in the US. v4liance, DoD, sparkie, and so on have all had times where they've had to prod the Morai staff for one reason or another so it's not as if they're running Morai as if it's independent from PWI. That said, due to some of the above reasons, Morai does have a bit of uniqueness to it and will have differences compared to the US servers (IE: INI editing was allowed on Morai before we managed to convince v4liance to get it allowed for us here too and Morai having their own forums/facebook and so on). However, they won't have anything major be different (IE: Boutique sales, gear available, etc).
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • bloodedone87
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The Morai servers are hosted in an entirely different country with a major time zone difference and a language barrier in comparison to the US ones. To not have a separate set of dedicated staff members that could operate with everything involved there on a more local level would have been completely absurd, even for PWE.

At the end of the day, they do answer to the folks in the US. v4liance, DoD, sparkie, and so on have all had times where they've had to prod the Morai staff for one reason or another so it's not as if they're running Morai as if it's independent from PWI. That said, due to some of the above reasons, Morai does have a bit of uniqueness to it and will have differences compared to the US servers (IE: INI editing was allowed on Morai before we managed to convince v4liance to get it allowed for us here too and Morai having their own forums/facebook and so on). However, they won't have anything major be different (IE: Boutique sales, gear available, etc).

Ty you for your answer.
    giphy.gif

• imkassassin
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Because it had expired.

This is far from the first time Morai has had a GM give a code that lasts a short duration for those around at the time. In addition, these short codes are part of the event for Morai in particular according to their translation of the news post, so it's to be expected for this duration.

So while you seem to think it's favoritism... it isn't. It's just Morai's staff doing what they can to help the event and players. Remember, even those on Morai who miss the short duration don't get any benefit. You do seem to be upset about this in particular, but that's just how you come across with your posts on the subject. If you aren't actually upset, do say so because it'd be far too easy for negative assumptions to be made by others if you were getting upset/angry about this.

thanks for the clarification , I am grateful for your attention.
  • Ramero - Dreamweaver
    Ramero - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot why u remove this code? UM558dl2
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot why u remove this code? UM558dl2
    I think you know why. I am confused! I cannot answer that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rafael - Harshlands
    Rafael - Harshlands Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cuz it expired already
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    Any word on a code for today that people are aware of? I hope we didn't ruin it for everyone by sharing b:chuckleb:shocked
  • Prexlyn - Heavens Tear
    Prexlyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not that I know of but I hope we get one :)
This discussion has been closed.