All active Arc codes here

Comments

• DinoRawrr - Sanctuary
    DinoRawrr - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Was this code not expired or something? It's impossible for me to tell because I had redeemed it on my accounts.

No. It's expired.b:bye
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    VileBlack - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone just waiting for the next one? I think it will be the last one if I'm not mistaken...
  • mizukhy
    mizukhy Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone just waiting for the next one? I think it will be the last one if I'm not mistaken...
    Nooo b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    Any word or did they decide to stop with the codes? If so, it was a nice run we had for a while thereb:thanks
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Sweetiebot remove code GPzHGC0S
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Sweetiebot remove code GPzHGC0S
    Removing promo code GPzHGC0S
    This can be undone with the command: Sweetiebot add code GPzHGC0S for 25 Hyper Stones
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Please keep general Sweetiebot posts out of this thread and use the more dedicated threads in Off-Topic for that.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    WOW still no new code maybe they stop well was nice why it lasted im thankful we got the things we got and ty from the people of Morai server appreciate you guys posting and sharing the wealth b:pleasedb:victoryb:thanks
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    I second that, ty everyone from the Morai server, it was cool of you to help the rest of us out like that. RESPECT!
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Third thank you to Morai. All the QQ about unfairness... Well. We could never have heard about it b:cuteb:thanks
  • nwdst
    nwdst Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Removing promo code GPzHGC0S
    This can be undone with the command: Sweetiebot add code GPzHGC0S for 25 Hyper Stones
    Sweetiebot add code GPzHGC0S for 25 Hyper Stones
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    nwdst2 wrote: »

Sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to set codes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Savannahlion - Heavens Tear
    Savannahlion - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015

(my main is tryndal on heavenstear server) I am not able to change my avatar back :-(
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2015
    Sorry but you need to have at least 50 posts to be able to set codes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited April 2015

(my main is tryndal on heavenstear server) I am not able to change my avatar back :-(

That code has expired tried it a few days ago...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Maybe I should make her say to only undo the command if you test the old code and it still works. At least the 50 post limit is doing its job filtering out the noise. It's a shame this was only set up after the codes seem to have dried up. We used to have like 3 or 4 concurrent codes but these days it's just lonely Jones with nothing else to track.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    It mostly seems that the people trying to add back expired codes think that Sweetiebot having a code added or removed here actually affects it being available or not. I'd say that maybe having that be clarified a bit further on the first post would help but I doubt they'd actually read that and it's only been people that the 50 post limit has filtered out anyways.

It is kinda a shame that now we don't have as many codes to track as before... but at the same time the few codes we have haven't been as publicly and blatantly announced as before either. So even though we had more codes to keep track of back then, we do have use for the easier way of knowing that the codes are around now. Especially since they're much rarer now than they used to be. b:surrender

Personally, I'm happy that people haven't been trying to abuse this heavily since it lets everyone help keep these monitored. Especially since mods/admins aren't always on the forums to perform cleanup.
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    I am also shocked with the lack of people trying to troll this post. It's good to see the community trying to help each other with this. I do agree with Kossy that a lot of people just don't get what is happening on here and don't bother to read the main post or figure it out. The good thing is that the people who do are able to quickly relay the information to their friends/faction/server to get it out there.

On a side note,

Asterelle...what an amazing job you did with the bot. Works so seemlessly and was a great idea. Thank you.b:thanks
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also shocked with the lack of people trying to troll this post. It's good to see the community trying to help each other with this. I do agree with Kossy that a lot of people just don't get what is happening on here and don't bother to read the main post or figure it out. The good thing is that the people who do are able to quickly relay the information to their friends/faction/server to get it out there.

On a side note,

Asterelle...what an amazing job you did with the bot. Works so seemlessly and was a great idea. Thank you.b:thanks

This bot is awesome and very similar to a chat bot Narla was working on back in it's heyday to help assist faction members with base questions, general information, faction event reminders, ect. We never got it working, unfortunately.

GJ, Asty-poo b:kiss
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    This bot is awesome and very similar to a chat bot Narla was working on back in it's heyday to help assist faction members with base questions, general information, faction event reminders, ect. We never got it working, unfortunately.

GJ, Asty-poo b:kiss

Holy ****...Narla. That is a name I haven't heard in a while xD
  • Ahmas - Archosaur
    Ahmas - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i never see any new codes posted here or on the fb but people in game tell me there are still weekly codes? and yet i've seen gm posts that the codes have stopped for months now because of abuse?
    Seekers = OP DD Clerics b:dirty

avi fail, lvl 101 char >.>
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i never see any new codes posted here or on the fb but people in game tell me there are still weekly codes? and yet i've seen gm posts that the codes have stopped for months now because of abuse?

We play on same server.
    people that tell yu is still a weekly code are trolling you.
    They do that cause i believe that like me they are tired of people asking every day:

''What is the new code?''
    ''Is there a new code?''
    ''Someone give me new code pls''

they are ****** anoying.
    giphy.gif

• VileBlack - Archosaur
    edited April 2015
    We play on same server.
    people that tell yu is still a weekly code are trolling you.
    They do that cause i believe that like me they are tired of people asking every day:

''What is the new code?''
    ''Is there a new code?''
    ''Someone give me new code pls''

they are ****** anoying.

This...and last week the morai server gms were giving out short term codes, which some people were generous enough to share here so other people at least had a chance to get them. I know that some interpreted it as they brought codes back because they didn't bother to check where they were coming from and just kept wanting more.
  • cornflakes2014
    cornflakes2014 Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This...and last week the morai server gms were giving out short term codes, which some people were generous enough to share here so other people at least had a chance to get them. I know that some interpreted it as they brought codes back because they didn't bother to check where they were coming from and just kept wanting more.

All this confusion can be eliminated if they just let EU handle PWI. NA can still handle patching from PWCN, but just let EU do all the codes and stuff. b:victory
  • war34child
    war34child Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I smell a new code incoming (50 event gold)

Tbh, I don't get it. Imo it's not managed very well till now - news are in English only (remember, they merged two servers, a German and a French, with German and French clients and forum, many people there just don't understand English very well) and the Event is on local server time between 11-12pm CEST (= too late, especially for a working day).

200 people have to watch this for additional 50 event gold (for everyone..??).

Btw, can we still glitch bosses in HH when a GM is around? b:laugh
    Wonder if a GM would even recognize it..

And I've never done QM, everyone said it's too hard for your level and you need a well geared highbie to get the stuff done. Can't you even get the mats just by doing BHs now? But if you are doing the BHs, you will out-level the just obtained gear in less than a week = no one will refine or shard it since we even can't account stash this gear.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The QM mats that drop in FBs 51-79 are only for the hat and cape. The other pieces use a different mat, awarded from quests (but not enough to make more than a couple of armor pieces) or from running QM. Any of these mats can be turned into XP items, which are only useable by those not reborn.

It is possible to run QM at level, but it probably takes too long for the average player to bother, especially for the mats to recast R8r or Morai 101 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The QM mats that drop in FBs 51-79 are only for the hat and cape. The other pieces use a different mat, awarded from quests (but not enough to make more than a couple of armor pieces) or from running QM. Any of these mats can be turned into XP items, which are only useable by those not reborn.

It is possible to run QM at level, but it probably takes too long for the average player to bother, especially for the mats to recast R8r or Morai 101 gear.

The mats you're thinking of drop in BH around that level and upon entering if your level matches you get a daily to kill one boss in there that will award more of those mats. Basically at low level if you want the gear you need to do BH and QSM.
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The mats that drop in BH are, as I said, only for the cape and hat. For the other armor pieces and the weapon you have to run QSM, as those need a different mat which you can't get from the BH instances.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The mats that drop in BH are, as I said, only for the cape and hat. For the other armor pieces and the weapon you have to run QSM, as those need a different mat which you can't get from the BH instances.

Oh, I was confused, it sounded like you were describing a problem with getting QSM gears for low levels...I guess running QSM is a terrible way to get QSM gears...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • opkossy
    edited April 2015
    Oh, I was confused, it sounded like you were describing a problem with getting QSM gears for low levels...I guess running QSM is a terrible way to get QSM gears...

What Mayfly's saying is that the stuff you get without running the instance is limited and only applies to two parts of all your gear. If you want QSM gear, you have to actually run the instance.
This discussion has been closed.