Sins Were Op But Then.....so 6 Months Later.......

1235»

Comments

• Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Macro inbetween stuns? ew i can set off 3 attacks inbetween wit the time macro just give about gives a bm 2
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How is that even possible? 2 attacks only in 4.5 whole bloody seconds?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How is that even possible? 2 attacks only in 4.5 whole bloody seconds?

Lower attack rate. And a bm has more stuns at their disposal.
  • blazearcher20
    blazearcher20 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This forum was kinda pointless to make. If you don't know how to play your class then you shouldn't pvp at all even if it is in arch or not. Most people don't pvp in arch because you can just run back to the safe zone and get chi back from the npc which is stupid in my opinion.

If you feel sin are op then don't have a sin come pvp. If you are looking for pvp then start your own pvp by telling people where it is at if they aren't afking in Archosaur. Making things difficult in a game where a sin is squishy and needs to kill fast. A sin with no aps is useless and needs to rely on more of it's skills. The only bad part about the sin is that they gain more chi then all the other classes which they should change. They aren't that op when you know what they are doing.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This forum was kinda pointless to make. If you don't know how to play your class then you shouldn't pvp at all even if it is in arch or not. Most people don't pvp in arch because you can just run back to the safe zone and get chi back from the npc which is stupid in my opinion.

If you feel sin are op then don't have a sin come pvp. If you are looking for pvp then start your own pvp by telling people where it is at if they aren't afking in Archosaur. Making things difficult in a game where a sin is squishy and needs to kill fast. A sin with no aps is useless and needs to rely on more of it's skills. The only bad part about the sin is that they gain more chi then all the other classes which they should change. They aren't that op when you know what they are doing.

A sin with no aps is useless? b:shutup Expain that please.
    As far as I know in pvp aps means almost nothing.
    giphy.gif

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A sin with no aps is useless.

Wat. How long have you been away? 2-3 years? APS sins are pretty much useless nowadays, bosses have anti-APS buffs, casters have purify spell, primal skills increase your defense so high that normal attacks feel like pokes on HA. Why would you be an APS sin? To get rekted all day long?
    The only bad part about the sin is that they gain more chi then all the other classes which they should change.

Also tidal and every control debuff available on the game. b:bye
    edited December 2014
    Wat. How long have you been away? 2-3 years? APS sins are pretty much useless nowadays, bosses have anti-APS buffs, casters have purify spell, primal skills increase your defense so high that normal attacks feel like pokes on HA. Why would you be an APS sin? To get rekted all day long?

Also tidal and every control debuff available on the game. b:bye

Idk about that. There's an APS sin on DW with 20k hp and about 23k pdef. Good against sins, bad against mag dmg. But yea, he'll ram ur sh*t in if ur not careful.

Sins dont have paralyze either, so not every control debuff.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Except sins do have a paralyze.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited January 2015

I think he was referring to the OP paralyze which goes through antistun like BM's primal dragon rising.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited January 2015

Sins have an immobolize, not a paralyze which is the status barbs, stormbringers, and duskblades, and BM's inflict. Your ignorance is showing.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Sins have an immobolize, not a paralyze which is the status barbs, stormbringers, and duskblades, and BM's inflict. Your ignorance is showing.

I wouldn't quite call it ignorance as that status effect is described as freeze, paralyze, and immobilize in various skill tooltips. Heck, there's even "Stunning Blow" which immobilizes instead of stunning as the name would imply.

Granted, if Q meant the new paralyze then that's obviously wrong, but some people do stick to old names at times (IE: LC old farts who still talk about heirros, HH, GV, CV, and so on).
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I wouldn't quite call it ignorance as that status effect is described as freeze, paralyze, and immobilize in various skill tooltips. Heck, there's even "Stunning Blow" which immobilizes instead of stunning as the name would imply.

Granted, if Q meant the new paralyze then that's obviously wrong, but some people do stick to old names at times (IE: LC old farts who still talk about heirros, HH, GV, CV, and so on).

The consistency accross skill tool tips is just sad. It was a bit rash to say ignorance in that case, I agree.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited January 2015
    Aim Low skill tip says Paralyze, most skills that do the same thing say Freeze. Yet Ice Prison also calls itself Freeze, as does Occult Ice.

Primal Mighty Swing says Immobilize, so does Elimination. None of these really describe the new CC, so just call it the BS.
    edited January 2015
    I call the barbs new skill cheddar swing.
  • Demodude - Dreamweaver
    Demodude - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I call the barbs new skill cheddar swing.
    I laughed way too hard at this b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    ChayalBoded 102/102/101 Celestial Sage Rank 9 Assassin

English is my second language sorry that I mess up sometimes

Tempest b:dirty
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015

Mantavip, Belial, EAs! b:angry
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Mantavip, Belial, EAs! b:angry

Leave Mantavip and Belial's name alone!

Those two are way better than that Nightspike **** and Ancient Evil. b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Leave Mantavip and Belial's name alone!

Those two are way better than that Nightspike **** and Ancient Evil. b:angry

Tbh many of the old names are better. b:laugh
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47