East Coast Servers [Update Possibly Fixed]

Options

Comments

• ttiinnkk
    ttiinnkk Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    jenn0326 wrote: »
    Of course, and with that I absolutely agree. But at the same they really have no reason to ban or suspend users for taking such drastic measures. It's ridiculous that they couldn't figure out something so simple (and that no one else thought of it either after seeing the traceroutes). Not to mention, they have said nothing on any possible way to enter the game nor have they figured out what their problem is. It's all up to them deciding to read this forum and finding the right gateway to fix, and possibly adding more to prevent this from happening again. Let's see how long it takes now.

lol - spongebob narator voice- 6 hours lata.... i hope they fix it soon i missed a whole set of dailies and then some.. sigh..
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You'd think after 12 hours they would've at least made some progress to fixing this *sigh*
  • vamp1213
    vamp1213 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So, I'll just put this out there I THINK I SHOULD GET THIS JOB WORKING AS THERE NEW NETWORK ENGINEER!

Sure I don't have a BS Degree in a technical discipline (CS, CIS, EE) or equivalent work experience
    Nor 4 or more years of experience supporting enterprise-level TCP/IP networks, demonstrating knowledge of IPv4 BUT I DO KNOW HOW TO DO EVERYTHING ELSE ON THAT LIST FOR THE JOB! and anything else that would be needed to learn I'd gladly go learn... I currently study Cyber security and love working on networks and hard complex things... so they should so let me be there new Netengi since the ones they have now seem to be failing hard-core... Also I'd be very active on the forums so if i ever did **** up you guys could all yell at me and tell me how much you hate me or help me try to fix it lol.. but for real... PWI GIVE ME JOB! b:angryb:byeb:victory
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Earlier today I played for an hour with dc's every 15-20mins, but now I cant log in at all so HL is currently down for everyone is it?
  • jenn0326
    jenn0326 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In all seriousness though, if the servers are not fixed within the next hour or so (BECAUSE THEY'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH ****ING TIME ALREADY) all hell will break loose in the morning. b:angry As willing as I am to use a VPN, after tomorrow/today I won't have it anymore. And I am sure there are hundreds of people who refuse to get one, and the same hundreds who have tried rebooting the router only to see the same problem over and over again. This is the SIMPLEST problem you could ****ing have. What the actual ****, guys? Are you having some kind of fanbase hating party or something? I assumed when you asked for the traceroutes that you had SOME idea of what the problem was, but NO. 10 god damn hours later, I (and some other players) had to resort to VPNs and others got disconnected. Now, another 3 hours later, the servers are STILL down. Really? REALLY? Can someone just fix this for them? I think it would be a godsend for them because it is a) above their paygrade apparently, and b) something none of them know how to do. It is 3 in the damn morning. What have you been doing all day!? Do you have monkeys in there? Get to work and fix this ****, now.

Sincerely,
    Every PWI user on the East Coast
  • dan555c3
    dan555c3 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    wdf server still off after 20 hours? get fire all now!
  • jenn0326
    jenn0326 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    vamp1213 wrote: »
    So, I'll just put this out there I THINK I SHOULD GET THIS JOB WORKING AS THERE NEW NETWORK ENGINEER!

Sure I don't have a BS Degree in a technical discipline (CS, CIS, EE) or equivalent work experience
    Nor 4 or more years of experience supporting enterprise-level TCP/IP networks, demonstrating knowledge of IPv4 BUT I DO KNOW HOW TO DO EVERYTHING ELSE ON THAT LIST FOR THE JOB! and anything else that would be needed to learn I'd gladly go learn... I currently study Cyber security and love working on networks and hard complex things... so they should so let me be there new Netengi since the ones they have now seem to be failing hard-core... Also I'd be very active on the forums so if i ever did **** up you guys could all yell at me and tell me how much you hate me or help me try to fix it lol.. but for real... PWI GIVE ME JOB! b:angryb:byeb:victory

Can you let him try? Like now? Please? He seems to be more competent than any of you.
  • vamp1213
    vamp1213 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In all seriousness though, if the servers are not fixed within the next hour or so (BECAUSE THEY'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH ****ING TIME ALREADY) all hell will break loose in the morning. b:angry As willing as I am to use a VPN, after tomorrow/today I won't have it anymore. And I am sure there are hundreds of people who refuse to get one, and the same hundreds who have tried rebooting the router only to see the same problem over and over again. This is the SIMPLEST problem you could ****ing have. What the actual ****, guys? Are you having some kind of fanbase hating party or something? I assumed when you asked for the traceroutes that had SOME idea of what the problem was, but NO. 10 god damn hours later, I (and some other players) had to resort to VPNs and others got disconnected. Now, another 3 hours later, the servers are STILL down. Really? REALLY? Can someone just fix this for them? I think it would be a godsend for them because it is a) above their paygrade apparently, and b) something none of them know how to do. It is 3 in the damn morning. What have you been doing all day!? Do you have monkeys in there? Get to work and fix this ****, now.

Sincerely,

seriously! You guy's have had more than enough time lets move it! This girl is right!
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    vamp1213 wrote: »
    seriously! You guy's have had more than enough time lets move it! This girl is right!

They probably went home for the night. They'll come to work at their normal time, flip a switch, and WALA! All fixed, have a nice day.b:surrender
  • klystron
    klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This wouldn't be so bad if it was a one off but the exact same thing happened a couple of weeks back. Same servers down for best part of a day and very slow response from the techies. The game is dying as it is and episodes like this will only serve to accelarate the exodus of players or is that part of the problem too few players spending $ to properly support them. You have demostrated in the past your total lack of care about the players you depend on to pay your inflated salaries, that is aimed at PWI's bosses. If you dont want to support the game on these 3 servers with competant staff you should shut it down now and give everyone a free transfer to one of the other servers. As it is i think we should all be given some sort of compensation for these outages.
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Unfortunately, IF, they compensate, it's usually with little trinkets that are next to useless. Or tell us to purchase zen, for a "chance" at getting an S card.

Seriously, I'd be happy if they'd just get things back on keel. b:sad
  • ttiinnkk
    ttiinnkk Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In all seriousness though, if the servers are not fixed within the next hour or so (BECAUSE THEY'VE HAD MORE THAN ENOUGH ****ING TIME ALREADY) all hell will break loose in the morning. b:angry As willing as I am to use a VPN, after tomorrow/today I won't have it anymore. And I am sure there are hundreds of people who refuse to get one, and the same hundreds who have tried rebooting the router only to see the same problem over and over again. This is the SIMPLEST problem you could ****ing have. What the actual ****, guys? Are you having some kind of fanbase hating party or something? I assumed when you asked for the traceroutes that you had SOME idea of what the problem was, but NO. 10 god damn hours later, I (and some other players) had to resort to VPNs and others got disconnected. Now, another 3 hours later, the servers are STILL down. Really? REALLY? Can someone just fix this for them? I think it would be a godsend for them because it is a) above their paygrade apparently, and b) something none of them know how to do. It is 3 in the damn morning. What have you been doing all day!? Do you have monkeys in there? Get to work and fix this ****, now.

Sincerely,

AND ALOT ON THE WEST COAST WHO PLAY HL.. WELL SAID!! Come on guys this is bunk .. like bad.. -smh-
  • leus3001
    leus3001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    2 days of daylies riuned +all mi coins on sell i missing .... good work pwi stuf ..u have prove to have the best ninjas in all the games around ..to bad they dont know how to work fast and only hide behind ""we know and we working on it"" b:angry b:angry
  • predatoradrian
    predatoradrian Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Just tried rebooting the modem...

and nothing.

yeah, I'm not risking the vpn option if that got people banned in the past. it'll be fine for a while but then I'll get banned because a year later, after I used a vpn to connect to a game to grab dailies before work as a suggestion from the game's employee.
  • WaterVixen - Harshlands
    WaterVixen - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    15 hours, this is ridiculous! Not even status report or nothing......did ya'll stick your heads in the sand like ostriches or something??
  • surviver
    surviver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    i found the time out on the tracer was normal and then took off my router and rebooted directly to the modem. But still a problem with the server end. We did have problems here on my ip end too so its been a long day of check and reboot and recheck..I barely got anything done at home ;(
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    klystron wrote: »
    This wouldn't be so bad if it was a one off but the exact same thing happened a couple of weeks back. Same servers down for best part of a day and very slow response from the techies. The game is dying as it is and episodes like this will only serve to accelarate the exodus of players or is that part of the problem too few players spending $ to properly support them. You have demostrated in the past your total lack of care about the players you depend on to pay your inflated salaries, that is aimed at PWI's bosses. If you dont want to support the game on these 3 servers with competant staff you should shut it down now and give everyone a free transfer to one of the other servers. As it is i think we should all be given some sort of compensation for these outages.

Servers aren't down though, I've been logging on/off Dreamweaver all day with no problems.
  • garbok187
    garbok187 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    i cant find any words... only that im a lil bit pissed now... i cant believe / understand why it is so hard to fixed it ... i know it is Free to Play ... but over 15 hours and no really informations about what is the problem or anything else... what happend with all what we miss like Check in , Reseources Terretory War or some other events and and and...i hope that we get this time a really good compensation for this trouble and not like always useless hyperstones or 1 xp Scroll or any useless maiden kiss chest...
    Never change a runing System!
  • stinky28712
    stinky28712 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I really do not understand what is going on here...... This new Arc Defender **** is really getting in the way of players who are eager and faithful to your game and server choice ......PWI your staff is truly slacking off and is claiming to be doing all they can to rectify this atrocity. I along with countless others have been deprived our proper gaming experience and quality service from your trusted GM staff and unfortunately they have let us down. I mean come on PWI this is truly ridiculous, it has been what?... over 12 hours....like really and i write to your staff and the advise me to message board you guys ......what?!! is this a cat and mouse situation? i shouldn't have to chase anyone down.... If i or any other player brings a problem to your attention it is your job and duty to serve US!! your clients who have over the years brought you so much success through lavish in game spending and participation in your releases of new games and events and so forth. This sought of nonchalant attitude you are displaying is really heartbreaking to me and for what? to please a few and **** over the rest/Majority of us?.... think about your actions PWI they indeed have a reaction and if kept up can result in a catastrophic one.

Yours: Truly FearlessMike
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    garbok187 wrote: »
    i cant find any words... only that im a lil bit pissed now... i cant believe / understand why it is so hard to fixed it ... i know it is Free to Play ... but over 15 hours and no really informations about what is the problem or anything else... what happend with all what we miss like Check in , Reseources Terretory War or some other events and and and...i hope that we get this time a really good compensation for this trouble and not like always useless hyperstones or 1 xp Scroll or any useless maiden kiss chest...

Maybe the problem isn't PWI since it's not affecting everyone? We don't know for sure yet, but get a grip on reality. Obviously whatever the problem is they can't fix or can't fix immediately.
  • klystron
    klystron Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    you are in a very small minority of players who can see the 3 servers involved. To the rest of us the servers are not on the internet.
    I doubt it is an ARC related problem as i refuse to use ARC
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    klystron wrote: »
    you are in a very small minority of players who can see the 3 servers involved. To the rest of us the servers are not on the internet

And you would know this how? Seems you are in the minority.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Still down seriously :/ ...
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Naberis - Dreamweaver
    Naberis - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We're all being punished PWE says we been bad and not allowed to play b:chuckle
  • Argen - Dreamweaver
    Argen - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    We're aware of the issue and are working on a fix. If I hear any news, I'll post it in here.

Thanks!

when will i b up an running an will we get anything from the problem ppl have tw ppl do nw an look at all the dailys we didnt get to do yesterday an what we cant today and why is it just this server all the time
  • matthew4
    matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ok server again OFFLIN b:surrender b:shutup
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    matthew4 wrote: »
    ok server again OFFLIN b:surrender b:shutup

Servers are not offline. There's something not right somewhere, but the servers are up.
  • Aenara - Raging Tide
    Aenara - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Servers are not offline. There's something not right somewhere, but the servers are up.

Yes servers are up for you.. but for many ppl not avaiable..

http://s25.postimg.org/x6gjintvz/server.png

time to time it shows servers online and short time later we getting be disconnected from server and after we get error message..

http://s25.postimg.org/4i3lffrpr/server2.png
  • VulcanStars - Archosaur
    VulcanStars - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/images/smilies/shocked.gif
    REALLY this is too much already over to many hours for me not able to play this game.
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yes servers are up for you.. but for many ppl not avaiable..

http://s25.postimg.org/x6gjintvz/server.png

time to time it shows servers online and short time later we getting be disconnected from server and after we get error message..

http://s25.postimg.org/4i3lffrpr/server2.png

Hard to say what the problem is but I've been on/off Dreamweaver all day with no problems.