East Coast Servers [Update Possibly Fixed]

Options

Comments

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Maybe this will prompt PWE to invest some of our damned money we pay you guys to buy east coast better servers and hardware? Seriously this is sad....east coast has more problems then all the other servers and we are usually the one's with the worst mass DC and issues when it comes to server load from all i have seen on the forums. Would be nice to see this fixed I am missing playing with my good friends cuz this seems to be taking forever. Think about all the money they are losing right now that could have been spared if they invested some of the money back into the damn servers.

Could have sworn like 6 months ago, the patch notes said east got new servers.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1671701&highlight=Maintenance+discussion
  • willowhart
    willowhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My, my. We're all so bored without our video game. These posts are entertaining. b:chuckle
    Iridis, 40 Archer
    Dreamweaver
    Leader of Drakkon:
    drakkon.shivtr.com
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

That was little before Kitty "finally rage-quitted" deleting her old mains, around January ikrc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

i remember that also.
    looks like its more then one game effected .. so this isnt the "typical" server problems.
    seems more like a network issue rather then server issue
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    lyzbeth wrote: »
    i remember that also.
    looks like its more then one game effected .. so this isnt the "typical" server problems.

Could be their ISP possibly failing, like usual =.='
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That was little before Kitty "finally rage-quitted" deleting her old mains, around January ikrc.
    lyzbeth wrote: »
    i remember that also.

I added the link to my original post. Putting it here too.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1671701&highlight=Maintenance+discussion
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    All servers at some point have DC issues and lag issues and what not. East Coast doesn't have it any worse than West Coast. And vice versa West coast doesn't have it harder than East Coast. The whol Q_Q party of gawd why do you not care for East Coast servers ...blahh blahh...yada yada..QQ moar...it's old. I play on both East and West coast servers and have played on Arch server for 5 years so don't gimmie this they hate us more than them ****. Glitches happen, ISP's fail, DC issues abound. We all know something in all this mess. IT'S PART OF THE GAME SUCK IT UP AND STOP Q_QING. You could have used this time to do this magic trick called GOING OUTSIDE. Try it sometime. b:surrender
  • clyknight
    clyknight Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    All servers at some point have DC issues and lag issues and what not. East Coast doesn't have it any worse than West Coast. And vice versa West coast doesn't have it harder than East Coast. The whol Q_Q party of gawd why do you not care for East Coast servers ...blahh blahh...yada yada..QQ moar...it's old. I play on both East and West coast servers and have played on Arch server for 5 years so don't gimmie this they hate us more than them ****. Glitches happen, ISP's fail, DC issues abound. We all know something in all this mess. IT'S PART OF THE GAME SUCK IT UP AND STOP Q_QING. You could have used this time to do this magic trick called GOING OUTSIDE. Try it sometime. b:surrender

Valid points except I disagree - east coast servers tend to be the ones crashing the most and for longer
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

This is false.....east coast always has the blunt of the problems over other servers. We are the ones that always seem to get the *** end of ****....look at the time change issue we had on top of many other times that after Maintenance only east coast servers had severe issues. And we are the last to be fixed.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • PeachyKisses - Archosaur
    PeachyKisses - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This is false.....east coast always has the blunt of the problems over other servers. We are the ones that always seem to get the *** end of ****....look at the time change issue we had on top of many other times that after Maintenance only east coast servers had severe issues. And we are the last to be fixed.

West Coast had the same time conversion issue after daylight savings rollback. But no one threw a fit cause guess what. It happens every year until the system catches up to itself. And yeah Arch server Rollbacaclypse ring any bells for you guys. They tried to compensate us and it ended up going game wide and took forever to fix all the gold issues and yeah all that money we lost from the 3 days rolback we got none of it back and all that exp loss also. But like I said I'm not in for the oh poor me Q_Q stuff. It's a free game. Stuff happens. If you can't log in today it should be fixed by tomorrow. It's not the end of the world her...or is it...OMG ZOMBIE APAOCOLYPSE RUNNNNNNN b:shocked
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Really PW? dc me right at the start of Resource Wars? b:cry
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • sweetambrosia
    sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Any GM update on what's going on and when it will be fixed?
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    10 profundity scrolls for the east coast servers being down please sparkie b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    10 profundity scrolls for the east coast servers being down please sparkie b:cuteb:cuteb:cute

No thank you. This took place during resource wars. I would love for them to compensate my 20 neumas tier 6.
  • jrmlove4ever
    jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey heres an Idea, play on a different sever til East is back up, or learn to life in the real world. how about that and stop QQing.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey heres an Idea, play on a different sever til East is back up, or learn to life in the real world. how about that and stop QQing.

How about umm, No. Please explain how you "life" in the real world. Or did you mean live? And if you meant live, we do that already. If you hate games and people playing them, feel free to leave this forum and go "life" in the real world.
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hey man. It's my day off and I can't play 24/7 like some of ya'll because I work. So yeah... I'll QQ if I want.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am QQing cuz my friends arent on cuz of this **** and its super quiet on the server. Bad enough the population is so low without half the server being able to be on. FFS get your **** together PWE.....we pay you enough money.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • deadli
    deadli Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Yeah everyone in a TW faction should get compensated Soldiers pay for this. some of us use it to make Inkdragon blood to do NW+TW with and are at a big disadvantage without it.
  • lyzbeth
    lyzbeth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    deadli wrote: »
    Yeah everyone in a TW faction should get compensated Soldiers pay for this. some of us use it to make Inkdragon blood to do NW+TW with and are at a big disadvantage without it.

RW is not just for TW factions .. its any faction with a base.

omg QQ more .. getting old already!

Sparkie/GM's any word on when East will be back up? b:bye
  • Beauforde - Dreamweaver
    Beauforde - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Although I generally hate the demands for compensation when things go wrong, an absence note would be nice considering the folks who only play in the evening.
  • Ediger - Raging Tide
    Ediger - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    we need abs notes, at this rate I'll not get to check in /sigh (i know stupid but this was the first month I'd have the chance since before summer! lol) oh and not just 1 per account but 1 per character!
    b:victory
    Although I generally hate the demands for compensation when things go wrong, an absence note would be nice considering the folks who only play in the evening.

hahaha I didn't post my response before I read all the new ones - see I'm not the only one who thought we needed this!!
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
    Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Tracing route to pwieast1.perfectworld.com

<delete trace route info>

Trace complete.

Now, for the record I was connected to DW all day until Resource Wars began when I got dc'd. I cannot get back in game now.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

• Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    How about umm, No. Please explain how you "life" in the real world. Or did you mean live? And if you meant live, we do that already. If you hate games and people playing them, feel free to leave this forum and go "life" in the real world.
    I laughed so hard reading this. You go girl! b:laugh
  • JaydenAnn - Harshlands
    JaydenAnn - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I agree on the Absent note... -shrugs- but idk at this point this month is a bust
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Someone really should post it on the PWI Facebook page so that the word atleast gets around faster.
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Remember what I said about communication? Would be nice if a GM came on and said something, even if it is just to say "Sorry still not fixed and no telling when we'll get it fixed."
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again? b:laugh

*must trun away to avoid risking blindness from all the radiating competence*
  • willowhart
    willowhart Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Have You Tried Turning It Off And On Again? b:laugh

*must trun away to avoid risking blindness from all the radiating competence*

You made me laugh. b:laugh
    Iridis, 40 Archer
    Dreamweaver
    Leader of Drakkon:
    drakkon.shivtr.com
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Last GM message I saw a few hours ago was they didn't know what the problem was and asked for trace routes. Has there been any other updates?
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric