East coast servers

Comments

• sr110777
    sr110777 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    We're aware and working on the issue.

THANK YOU for the update!!! any word on how long it is going to be?
  • gohantthealmight
    gohantthealmight Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mrbroat wrote: »
    really thats all yall have to say we cant get no ETA for when we well be bsck up i mean come this it get carzy and it all was the east coast sever.....
    sparkie do yall hate the ppl on the east coast sever??????????
    we need to be paid for the time we missed playing yall make a lot of monry off of us just so we cant play

I agree with this. Then all we get for this problem are useless codes! b:angry we should get something that is actually useful! we are also missing the x2 drops!
  • Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I agree with this. Then all we get for this problem are useless codes! b:angry we should get something that is actually useful! we are also missing the x2 drops!

2x ended silly!
  • gohantthealmight
    edited November 2014
    2x ended silly!

**** when!? xD
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Took you guys long enough to become "aware" of the problems, now how long until you fix it?!
    Is it any wonder they don't reply or say much? Within 10mins of the problem, people demanding compensation, their days and lives ruined because an MMO was unavailable, snarky remarks, attitudes, and then this kind of response when someone does say something, demanding immediate answers and criticism....all over a free-to-play MMO. It's a game we play for free. Some perspective is needed when this kind of thing happens, I think.
    I wonder how the people doing so would feel if other people treated them that way at their jobs.
    For all we know, they have been working on it. Let them do their jobs and we'll be back online when its ready. We are not their bosses and we don't even pay for this service (cashshop is 100% voluntary, none is being charged a fee)

really thats all yall have to say we cant get no ETA for when we well be bsck up i mean come this it get carzy and it all was the east coast sever.....
    sparkie do yall hate the ppl on the east coast sever??????????
    we need to be paid for the time we missed playing yall make a lot of monry off of us just so we cant play

I mean, look at this quote. Its just ridiculous to be demanding to get paid and/or compensated for something like this....especially in a free game. I honestly do wonder if some of the people here have an MMO addiction problem to get this worked up about it being down for a few hours.
    Sure hope none of you have 50+ people at your job chomping at the bit to jump all over you whenever something goes unplanned.
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited November 2014
    Is it any wonder they don't reply or say much? Within 10mins of the problem, people demanding compensation, their days and lives ruined because an MMO was unavailable, snarky remarks, attitudes, and then this kind of response when someone does say something, demanding immediate answers and criticism....all over a free-to-play MMO. It's a game we play for free. Some perspective is needed when this kind of thing happens, I think.
    I wonder how the people doing so would feel if other people treated them that way at their jobs.
    For all we know, they have been working on it. Let them do their jobs and we'll be back online when its ready. We are not their bosses and we don't even pay for this service (cashshop is 100% voluntary, none is being charged a fee)

I mean, look at this quote. Its just ridiculous to be demanding to get paid and/or compensated for something like this....especially in a free game. I honestly do wonder if some of the people here have an MMO addiction problem to get this worked up about it being down for a few hours.
    Sure hope none of you have 50+ people at your job chomping at the bit to jump all over you whenever something goes unplanned.

some ppl pay to play this game dumb dumb how do u think pwi is able to stay up and runing
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    Arukab - Raging Tide Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    some ppl pay to play this game dumb dumb how do u think pwi is able to stay up and runing

You PLAY it for free. You don't pay to play, you pay for gear and coin aid. As a free player I have r9rr, but I could pay for the help. The more you know.
    Avatar says I'm a 99 archer, but I'm actually a 102 sin...
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You are NOT being charged a fee. Whatever you, or anyone else is paying is 100% completely voluntary.
    I do not disagree cashshoppers keep the game going. I charge myself time to time. Doesn't change the fact that the game is still 100% free to logon and play. Meaning no fee, no box charge. It's free.
    Pay to play is also an invalid argument, because again, thats 100% voluntary to pay to compete.

Your resorting to juvenile name calling really does show the mindset of some of the people demanding to be paid for a game they play for free though.
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    You are NOT being charged a fee. Whatever you, or anyone else is paying is 100% completely voluntary.
    I do not disagree cashshoppers keep the game going. I charge myself time to time. Doesn't change the fact that the game is still 100% free to logon and play. Meaning no fee, no box charge. It's free.
    Pay to play is also an invalid argument, because again, thats 100% voluntary to pay to compete.

Your resorting to juvenile name calling really does show the mindset of some of the people demanding to be paid for a game they play for free though.

This guy explains it way better than me.
  • mrbroat
    mrbroat Posts: 89
    edited November 2014
    You PLAY it for free. You don't pay to play, you pay for gear and coin aid. As a free player I have r9rr, but I could pay for the help. The more you know.

if it wasnt for the chasher u would of been able to fram ur ****
    we the ones that put the items in the game for u to buy b:laugh
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So erm... Jess getting up and breaking everything east coasty still seems to have not been fixed for me :(
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    if it wasnt for the chasher u would of been able to fram ur ****
    we the ones that put the items in the game for u to buy b:laugh

The point went over your head. Congrats in the double digit IQ.
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    So erm... Jess getting up and breaking everything east coasty still seems to have not been fixed for me :(

I get up every day, how can you say this is my fault? D:<
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    I get up every day, how can you say this is my fault? D:<

Easy. This is Jess's fault. Look, I did it, too! D:<
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Easy. This is Jess's fault. Look, I did it, too! D:<

*facepalm* such hate, such unfair b:cry
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    *facepalm* such hate, such unfair b:cry

Your fault for posting in a BM. BMs suck.
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Your fault for posting in a BM. BMs suck.

At least we are good at it. b:cute b:dirty
  • Arukab - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    At least we are good at it. b:cute b:dirty

Especially sage BMs ;D
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    Especially sage BMs ;D

DOH!b:shutup
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    o well, archers can be lazy too... but only while having dc's all the time b:laugh
  • Zaccy - Raging Tide
    Zaccy - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    JessJess... Why you do dis? b:angry
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    JessJess... Why you do dis? b:angry

Cuz im evil, I thought everyone knew that... b:pleased

Wait...how is this my fault?!?! grr
  • sjampie
    edited November 2014
    Cuz im evil, I thought everyone knew that... b:pleased

Wait...how is this my fault?!?! grr

It's never your fault jessjess... and..ehm... i'm in rt again b:pleased

edit: waiting for my next dc
  • VulcanStars - Archosaur
    VulcanStars - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hey guy this is a reoccurring nightmare, get UCS and ESXi if you can't handle the hardware.
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    edited November 2014
    sjampie wrote: »
    It's never your fault jessjess... and..ehm... i'm iin rt again b:pleased

Finally! Someone smart enough to know its "never" my fault. I like you, let's be friends! b:cute

Also, I still can't log on RT! b:cry
  • sjampie
    edited November 2014
    Finally! Someone smart enough to know its "never" my fault. I like you, let's be friends! b:cute

Also, I still can't log on RT! b:cry

close client; restart and log in.

b:surrender and can't be friends -> you already send me a pm once lol
  • chaosregen9
    chaosregen9 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I cant get in wth is going on. first the issue with the server clock. then maintence yesterday now again you guys are down. Whats going on with the servers again East cost and no one else is effected. are we like cursed or something...
  • sjampie
    edited November 2014
    I cant get in wth is going on. first the issue with the server clock. then maintence yesterday now again you guys are down. Whats going on with the servers again East cost and no one else is effected. are we like cursed or something...

no, we are only addicted to RT lol
  • gohantthealmight
    edited November 2014
    This problem is still not fixed? Get better people for PWE! b:angry
  • sjampie
    edited November 2014
    did you try to close restart the client?

worked for me (already playing, lol)