PWI Eclipse Expansion Preview, launching 12/16

Comments

• Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm sorry but whoever said that a sword can reach 5 aps is extremely mistaken. sins can reach 5 aps with demon triple spark and .5 total interval on a 1.25 base. That means swords need .6 + 25%. their demon form is 20% and .6 does not exist in this game except for triple interval daggers and double int r8rr which that gear is completely terrible and a 1 shot, so is aps gear. It is awful. So in the end not only is aps not viable on this class, it would also be rather stupid. Your "aps" will be roughly 1.67-1.82 (if even that) fully geared in demon form and thats more than enough. The physical class like i said before is not a damage class it is a class made for support and its damage will suck.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm sorry but whoever said that a sword can reach 5 aps is extremely mistaken. sins can reach 5 aps with demon triple spark and .5 total interval on a 1.25 base. That means swords need .6 + 25%. their demon form is 20% and .6 does not exist in this game except for triple interval daggers and double int r8rr which that gear is completely terrible and a 1 shot, so is aps gear. It is awful. So in the end not only is aps not viable on this class, it would also be rather stupid. Your "aps" will be roughly 1.67-1.82 (if even that) fully geared in demon form and thats more than enough. The physical class like i said before is not a damage class it is a class made for support and its damage will suck.

Well that all depends now...I'm a PVE player, not a PVP player. So I can use Night Shadows if they can somehow reach 5APS for more fun farming, I mean nothing wrong with 5aps sin but gets boring after a while, you know?
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014

No, I'm never wrong. You just lack information.

From all we know is that the Night Shadow will have ~ the same aps possibilities as a sin.

They gain 20% attack speed while being transformed ! + ! 25% Attack speed on top with a demon spark.

With all Interval possible (and what is needed for a sin to be 5.0 with r9 dags) you could be 2.5 Basic attack speed.

Add 20% to those 2.5 and you're a 3.33. Ad 25% to 3.33 and you are at 5.0. I dunno whats not understandable on that part..

I even made a pwcalc link fr intervals only.

http://pwcalc.com/fec7277965a68a8b

Use the Heavens Wraith cleric skill to emulate the 20% boost. You see we are at 3.33 now and everyone know that a demon spark will push you to 5.00 from 3.33 (don't try to test that in the calc because heavens Wraiths + triple spark does not stack, the one from night shadow WILL!)

To add to it. We know that at max lvl the increase in attack speed will be 20% while being transformed. I could bet that it can get even higher with demon/sage but assumingly they wn't push the demons to 30% or more simply because then you could reach 5.0 with standard aps gear (tt99/vana). We will see.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Foxyas - Dreamweaver
    Foxyas - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2014

From all we know is that the Night Shadow will have ~ the same aps possibilities as a sin.

They gain 20% attack speed while being transformed ! + ! 25% Attack speed on top with a demon spark.

With all Interval possible (and what is needed for a sin to be 5.0 with r9 dags) you could be 2.5 Basic attack speed.

Add 20% to those 2.5 and you're a 3.33. Ad 25% to 3.33 and you are at 5.0. I dunno whats not understandable on that part..

Use the Heavens Wraith cleric skill to emulate the 20% boost. You see we are at 3.33 now and everyone know that a demon spark will push you to 5.00 from 3.33 (don't try to test that in the calc because heavens Wraiths + triple spark does not stack, the one from night shadow WILL!)

To add to it. We know that at max lvl the increase in attack speed will be 20% while being transformed. I could bet that it can get even higher with demon/sage but assumingly they wn't push the demons to 30% or more simply because then you could reach 5.0 with standard aps gear (tt99/vana). We will see.

Wait, your gonna need 0.10 interval from most armor to even get near? Well that's a plan gone dead. The actual time to pull this off would take years. Guess I'll stick to a full set of g16 and make a DPH NS.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Wait, your gonna need 0.10 interval from most armor to even get near? Well that's a plan gone dead. The actual time to pull this off would take years. Guess I'll stick to a full set of g16 and make a DPH NS.

This was an example. You need exactly that gear as a sin to be 5.0 with r9 daggers while being triple sparked. We have some ppl with that setup. Since we will be getting 4 stats each part on r8rr(altho unconfirmed) it should get easier to achieve that -int, maybe even more -int.

If you just stick to normal aps gears (tt99/vana) like most sins use then you are just like them @4.0 aps. Thats quite ok too, considering their dmg increasing stuffs and all well, that would be awesome.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    5.0 with swords is possible and hilarious. Not a viable pvp build anymore in most circumstances, but it's fine for pve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    5.0 with swords is possible and hilarious. Not a viable pvp build anymore in most circumstances, but it's fine for pve.

Ah well, a demon seeker with a full josd r8rr built with 5.0 triple sparked would be the deadliest foe to face. Still great survivability and massive dmg (being full +12 ofc).

The dmg is not even imaginable.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ah well, a demon seeker with a full josd r8rr built with 5.0 triple sparked would be the deadliest foe to face. Still great survivability and massive dmg (being full +12 ofc).

The dmg is not even imaginable.

you forgot that moon fairy class has a squad buff that reduces incoming damage from auto attacks by 60% (s i x t y) for 30 minutes

so APS in pvp now are PLAIN dead and buried
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    you forgot that moon fairy class has a squad buff that reduces incoming damage from auto attacks by 60% (s i x t y) for 30 minutes

so APS in pvp now are PLAIN dead and buried

Ya sure xD it will be then, cept for 1on1s. And with 5.0...you are doing nothing but 1on1s xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014

your logic is flawed, every single aps boosting buff in the game is exactly the same, they do not stack. wind shield, rb, demon spark, archer quickshot, etc all 1 buff that overwrite each other.

edit: also that build you put there costs = to r9 to make and already has more interval than any normal aps set. even with that you would have 3.33 aps in demon and 4 aps with spark, 5 aps still is not possible (unless you think you can get a triple and double int stat which would be the cost of full r9 3rd + 10 with nw cast) not to mention not viable, also the r9 wep has GoF you'd just kill yourself from dealing more damage than healing.

double edit: actually you would have 3.33 aps in both demon and demon spark cause pwi is weird like that. you need 2.82 base and w/ triple spark = 4.0
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    your logic is flawed, every single aps boosting buff in the game is exactly the same, they do not stack. wind shield, rb, demon spark, archer quickshot, etc all 1 buff that overwrite each other.

edit: also that build you put there costs = to r9 to make and already has more interval than any normal aps set. even with that you would have 3.33 aps in demon and 4 aps with spark, 5 aps still is not possible (unless you think you can get a triple and double int stat which would be the cost of full r9 3rd + 10 with nw cast) not to mention not viable, also the r9 wep has GoF you'd just kill yourself from dealing more damage than healing.

double edit: actually you would have 3.33 aps in both dmeon and demon spark cause pwi is weird like that.

thats not true,
    there are buffs like CotD that modifies your APS value that would eventually stack with the rib strike debuff,

so if demon form itself modifies the APS value w\o adding any buff,
    the standard APS increase buff will stack with whatever the demon form will provide passively
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    thats not true,
    there are buffs like CotD that modifies your APS value that would eventually stack with the rib strike debuff,

so if demon form itself modifies the APS value w\o adding any buff,
    the standard APS increase buff will stack with whatever the demon form will provide passively

Thats pretty much it. The Transformation + other aps increasing buffs stack.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    moon fairy level 3 transformation buff
    14101305195317935912607762.jpg

moon fairy r9 3rd weapon
    14101305241117935912607763.jpg

Night Shadow r9 3rd weapon
    14101305241117935912607764.jpg
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014

moon fairy r9 3rd weapon

I dont see the weapon. I see only stats from the weaponb:sad
    giphy.gif

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    I dont see the weapon. I see only stats from the weaponb:sad
    well, yea.. I don't HAVE it..

and I sincerely doubt anyone with a new class is 101 already on china's servers

WanMei is not PWE and doesn't sell rep and levels with every expansion
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • bloodedone87
    edited October 2014
    I wonder what name we will get for this new expansion. And if they will keep moon fairy and night shadow names or it will be different ones. Till now we dont got any class with 2 names.
    giphy.gif

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    I wonder what name we will get for this new expansion. And if they will keep moon fairy and night shadow names or it will be different ones. Till now we dont got any class with 2 names.
    I honesty doubt the "Long" race and "Night Shadow" "Moon Fairy" names, but right now that is all we have to go on
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Viable in old pve instances or for botting, not in the new ones.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So... What can you farm in the new low lvl instance?

Does anyone have a detailed list of what TT mats you need for both new classes weapons?

I wish I could download PWCN and check it by myself, but it will take over one week with my crappy download speed.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014

moon fairy r9 3rd weapon

I wonder if we'll get their version or if they'll create a special version for us like they've done with the other classes so far.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I wonder if we'll get their version or if they'll create a special version for us like they've done with the other classes so far.

XD you don't really think that they would just take over theirs weaps. Very unlikely.

Like I said before...it is highly assumable that the night shadows weap will be more or less the same as the dagfers and the moon fairies weapon will be like the clerics glaive. Why? Because their cn versions are nearly the same as well. Both in terms of dmg and stats.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    So... What can you farm in the new low lvl instance?

Does anyone have a detailed list of what TT mats you need for both new classes weapons?

I wish I could download PWCN and check it by myself, but it will take over one week with my crappy download speed.
    I can get a list, but it seems to be the same as psy and sin mats
  • Mars - Morai
    Mars - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    well, yea.. I don't HAVE it..

and I sincerely doubt anyone with a new class is 101 already on china's servers

WanMei is not PWE and doesn't sell rep and levels with every expansion

They chinese,so its lots of 101+ 2nd reborn already and saw few with r9r3 wep.

And both transformations have 5lvls and lasts 30 secs. 5lvl learns at 89lvl.

As for TT mats, scythe like sphere/daggers. Night shadow have +205 hp instead of interval on 80lvl wep.
    Other stats similar to daggers and mats like for Blade.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2014
    They chinese,so its lots of 101+ 2nd reborn already and saw few with r9r3 wep.
    Care to provide some proof of that?
  • Mars - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Care to provide some proof of that?

r9r3 scythe http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1410/64/294afa238f52.jpg

Im not running and searching them,coz its nothing surprising.

after week since update saw first 90+ 1st reborn ppl on test server.
  • bloodedone87
    edited October 2014
    r9r3 scythe http://s019.radikal.ru/i629/1410/64/294afa238f52.jpg

Im not running and searching them,coz its nothing surprising.

after week since update saw first 90+ 1st reborn ppl on test server.

I want a picture of the scythe not just not just some stats written in chinise( dont know if its the correct word). A picture with the person holding the scythe would be nice. I can see only stats for a rank9rrr weapon. I dont know if its the moon fairy weapon or another magic weapon.
    giphy.gif

• AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For the race name, idk but I imagine something dragon-related. Doesn't "long" mean dragon in Chinese?

The class names that we have so far are probably as good as being official at this point, because they are good enough *shrugs*

That being said I think the the "Night Hunters" could simply be called Shades and the "moon faeries" could be called Witches.

Simple no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    For the race name, idk but I imagine something dragon-related. Doesn't "long" mean dragon in Chinese?

The class names that we have so far are probably as good as being official at this point, because they are good enough *shrugs*

That being said I think the the "Night Hunters" could simply be called Shades and the "moon faeries" could be called Witches.

Simple no?

The race name will most likely be draconian style. As for the classes, the "night shadow" can become anything good at this point. But male "moon fairies" or "witches"? Lol. No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I want a picture of the scythe not just not just some stats written in chinise( dont know if its the correct word). A picture with the person holding the scythe would be nice. I can see only stats for a rank9rrr weapon. I dont know if its the moon fairy weapon or another magic weapon.
    It's probably one of the ones in here http://imgur.com/a/L5r5N
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Mars - Morai
    edited October 2014
This discussion has been closed.