Farming Money

Comments

• Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I know it takes two years that's why i asked you to tell me a way that didn't.
    He says it takes 2 years and you agree to it, yet u want him to tell you how to do it faster.. logic?

EDIT: btw i'm a r999 myself also and i have never cashshoped. I can't say im a heavy farmer either, but i won't tell you how i make my money, this should be for everyone to figure out themselves.
  • Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver
    Gaykamitarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Dont forget that you are the one started throwing insults. You are the one who speaks of lying. You are the one who accuses hard working people of CSing. Its up to you, as i said, you can cry or you can learn.
    I told you to stop lieing. the requirements for a insult must have lower it's standards i see. Those Hard working people Dont exist, And you're the one who Disrespects the REAL flesh and blood hard-working people who farm their gear.

Put this in perspective. a player who farms all of his g16, get's told by someone with R9r3 that they farmed their gear in the same amount of time. No those people dont exist. It's all good in the movies and in "what if" land. But i seriously doubt it's more than 10 players across all the server's who actually took the time out to Farm Rank 9r3 +12 gear. Reason being, It would take them two or more years. Not including the +12 refines which they will Slap in your face again by saying they used No orbs. Those players exist on our server.

But to get back to the Original user's question. If you want Rank9r3 +12, Spend 3 or more years on doing nothing but Merchanting. Or you can have it today and buy it.
    He says it takes 2 years and you agree to it, yet u want him to tell you how to do it faster.. logic?

EDIT: btw i'm a r999 myself also and i have never cashshoped. I can't say im a heavy farmer either, but i won't tell you how i make my money, this should be for everyone to figure out themselves.
    I asked him because i Knew he couldn't give me a answer to it. Heh, For time's sake let's just say everyone is Rank 9 and didn't spend a dime. And also could someone Give the Magically Rank 9rrr fairy my number. I just dont understand players like you, If i had Rank 9, i would tell the Truth about how i got it. But the thing is, If a player is Willing to spend that much money on the game itself, it's a player who's here a considerable amount of time. Which means that player may feel at home here more than they do in the real world, and Like in the real world you want the respect of your peers, And telling the other players you got the highest prize without paying for it would theoretically earn you that respect. Even if it is untrue. Is my observation.
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    i seriously doubt it's more than 10 players across all the server's who actually took the time out to Farm Rank 9r3 +12 gear. Reason being, It would take them two or more years. Not including the +12 refines which they will Slap in your face again by saying they used No orbs. Those players exist on our server.
    It might be surprising, but lots of people have played this game over 2+ years, so why shouldn't they have r9r3 gears then?

About the orb part, i'm not sure what kind of people you talk to, but on our server people admit they use orbs to refine (orbs can be acquired with coins, not just gold... and even gold can be bought for coins, so that doesn't mean they are cashshopers).
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yup. I have never seen anyone claim to do +12 without orbs except for a joke.

I already gave one very good thing to google, but probaly you didnt because you prefer crying and caling me a lyar. Im gonna give you another very important one now.

Google: zoho refining sheet

And learn how to refine and when to use orbs.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
    edited June 2014
    Yup. I have never seen anyone claim to do +12 without orbs except for a joke.

I already gave one very good thing to google, but probaly you didnt because you prefer crying and caling me a lyar. Im gonna give you another very important one now.

Google: zoho refining sheet

And learn how to refine and when to use orbs.
    I did Google it.You confuse me with one of these simple-minded users. This blew way out of proportion. The whole message got screwed up. What exactly are you trying to say? Because Anyone with a brain could calculate how many Years it would take To farm Rank9, with with variables like "What if i cant solo fc" Or "what if i can solo tt" in to help or harm the money making. The time frame, is No less than 2 years IF YOU dont spend a dime on the game. You also have to add in getting to lvl 101 also, with i guess NPC gear. Lets take the guide from Warren wolfy for example, If you wanted to Farm rank 9rrr that way it would take close to 5 years, add NW in the mix, it'll prolly take close to 2 or 3 years. My very first post in this Thread indicated that i knew this already. Why you bring up this irrelevant guide is beyond me.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Gaykamitarie im beggining to think that you have no idea how to make money in this gameb:laugh
    giphy.gif

edited June 2014
    Gaykamitarie im beggining to think that you have no idea how to make money in this gameb:laugh
    People like you probably shouldn't be thinking then. It's ways to make money, and It's ways to make Rank9rrr money. I wont submit to obvious Liers. I Call a lier a lier.

excuse me, I Forgot to say, the ways to make Rank9 money and G16 end game money are 100% Diffrent methods. is what i meant. But the Rank9rrr (Pretty much everyone you will meet) Tells you they farmed it the same way you would a G16 Set when it's not true. Odds are You Bought it. And very slim odds are you farmed it, Which will Run you about 3 or 4 years depending on the method or method's.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    People like you probably shouldn't be thinking then. It's ways to make money, and It's ways to make Rank9rrr money. I wont submit to obvious Liers. I Call a lier a lier.

excuse me, I Forgot to say, the ways to make Rank9 money and G16 end game money are 100% Diffrent methods. is what i meant. But the Rank9rrr (Pretty much everyone you will meet) Tells you they farmed it the same way you would a G16 Set when it's not true. Odds are You Bought it. And very slim odds are you farmed it, Which will Run you about 3 or 4 years depending on the method or method's.

I'll just answer but kindly asking you to go cry to a corner. I've marched my gear, r9r +10 in 2 years. Meaning as I've not framed she it can be done in less time.

Yes, it can be done. Imho only josd aren't viable in this time span due to the impressive price they have now. Those using josd that are no CDer got them (mostly) when those cost 1/10 than now.

Inflation killed josd for the average hard-core gamer.

The rest? MERCHABLE AND FARMABLE. Just needs time and will.

Period
  • Nipon - Raging Tide
    Nipon - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For me I really don't care about being OP on my toon because I will never to be OP and I can't put a lot of real money on game and stop putting real money like 3 years ago. Yes you can farm but that will cost your life so much or just be patient on merchant but you will get stress sometimes.

About farming coins in game that don't cost your life much is auto culti. I suggest at least 2 chars you will get coins around 10-15M/day by just afk from monitor PC.

But if your money is no object and you like this game really so don't waste time for farming. Get your Visa/Master card and fun with stuff in game.Your char will be a super hero for you.

But if you don't want to put real cash and want to farm ok then let's go farming. Even you got all piece of R9 and don't forget about refines and shards,card sets.

I hate something in this game is called Luck. This makes coins sink such as packs, avatar cards, gear stat, refine, etc. It's some kind of gambling. This game looks like playing with our psychology.

ok this is my conclusion for you

1. you're a rich man in real life. Ok don't waste your time for farming. The key is your master card

2. if you're not a rich man in real life and want R9r2 +12 top shards for PVP. Ok better to give up. But hey we are a human who can make everything possible you can try farming and good luck b:chuckle
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2014

Pls tell us what gear you have now, how you made money to get that gear and how you make money to improve or get better gear.Maybe we ll see were you fail at.
    giphy.gif

edited June 2014
    For me I really don't care about being OP on my toon because I will never to be OP and I can't put a lot of real money on game and stop putting real money like 3 years ago. Yes you can farm but that will cost your life so much or just be patient on merchant but you will get stress sometimes.

About farming coins in game that don't cost your life much is auto culti. I suggest at least 2 chars you will get coins around 10-15M/day by just afk from monitor PC.

But if your money is no object and you like this game really so don't waste time for farming. Get your Visa/Master card and fun with stuff in game.Your char will be a super hero for you.

But if you don't want to put real cash and want to farm ok then let's go farming. Even you got all piece of R9 and don't forget about refines and shards,card sets.

I hate something in this game is called Luck. This makes coins sink such as packs, avatar cards, gear stat, refine, etc. It's some kind of gambling. This game looks like playing with our psychology.

ok this is my conclusion for you

1. you're a rich man in real life. Ok don't waste your time for farming. The key is your master card

2. if you're not a rich man in real life and want R9r2 +12 top shards for PVP. Ok better to give up. But hey we are a human who can make everything possible you can try farming and good luck b:chuckle
    i tried the auto cult, with 2 chars, Thats not ture. The most you earn is 300k maybe. But that's on weaker lower lvl mobs, If you want to earn the 10m+ a day then you'd need to auto cult in somewhere like the 95+ zone. And put your Character with White Npc gear there and see if he doesnt Die from One mob, Two at the most. However, Put your already-nicely geared char there, He can earn you the 10m+ assumeing no one elese is in that zone. Also, that almost made me laugh, You do know that A rank 9 could easliy farm his shards for his gear right? It's like Buying a Lambogini and taking it to a street race with Hoopty run down cars, and You winning the race and the slower run down cars that the Race is even .But like i've been saying, Buying the gear, and cashshopping isnt the problem, The problem Lies with the Fake Claim of farming it. When you cashed it. Or most likely did.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    okay my bad not getting into details but was trying to speak of this current day on age cause as i did say things was bit cheaper then as well farming being easier when u had nirvana.

I myself wont say Farm TT cause everyone knows unless u got a willing faction with alot of actives or several alts and willing to pay openers or even some friends..it damn near impossible to get a multy TT run going specially if not 2x. But if u can TT then make bows and daggers cause almost everyone and they momma making sins and archers.

The next best thing buy ur TT mats, How so with out x amount of TT runs? this day in age..BH 100 hope u get lucky for chips( to use to chip the gold mats) mirages cause u can sale them to catshop and ofc 2 mil or 5 mil cards. But thats all luck, want garantee money, atm Apo's and perfect chi fast buisness, cant catshop then spend x amount of time farming hell herbs and selling them to catshops, Collect the OHT mats droppin in Delta and doing the OHT dailies for tears make the chi sell them to shops or Ah its the lesser if u cant set up ur shop but its money.

NW yeah will be pain in the azz without TT 90+ but tokens is tokens..make the cannies sale them to shop if u cant put up one.

Wait lets go back to before being 100. That thing called Jolly is something i wish i had 5 years ago cause i wouldnt have had to spend hours of play time farming mats at Jade Shore to make Bambo Wine for money.

There are several ways to make atleast 1-3 mil aday ..simply do them and save up to buy ur Gold mats and spend ur NW token thereafter to get Cannies to make ur gear TT99 - G15. At +5 refines G15 Theres no excuse to not be able to solo a pav. Long as u know how.

I never had bought big room in my days cause there was no thing as Hypers till around the time i hit i had finally hit level 90+ . hell now i remember me and my wife farming Hell herbs and mats at level 89 to help fund our TT90 And ofc Bh. Farm the mats to make the wine charge the spots for the run. I know a person that did that tho for me it was "my wine my drops."

As for the whole pack merchant its laundry, 3.5 mil per gold atm x 44 gold = 154mil (not including AH fee). lets say u had 154 mil + and u want to pack merchant..bid for 44 gold not at its highest price ofc ..then buy the Drake Mirror packs the x100 for 44 gold set your packs prices at the 4-5mil profit mark that being about 1.6mil per pack i hadnt got into the AH fee cause im trying get his post over with. but thats about 5-6mil profit for every 100 pack sold. and that while u sleep or duo client etc. once ur sold out wash rinse repeat again but bank the profit, make enough profits where ur able to get 200 packs then ur profit doubles. now this was example to ur question regarding pack merchant I assume ur not 100 yet and still trying to make coins to i wont ofc recommend this off the bat. this kinda merchant is far later in future.

Want to start off merchanting to make few mills a day? ..Farm a stock of hell herbs and set up shop at Thousand streams . Then let the shop do its own work rule to note hard to be a Merchant and a Farmer. As a Merchant ur lazy u let the farmers do the work for u selling to ur shop for some coins while u sell the same product high for profits.

How long it took me to get r9? I stared farming WS soon as G16 was put into the Game, I started off just making full G16 my endgame goal cause never thought i ever get r9, but aftering being convinced it can be done, I spend well over 9months that i remember camping WS atleast 4-6 runs a damn day making gears and weapon and selling them and getting facerolled in NW like a habbit. Was it easy? hell no! did have some help from friends when it came to 2nd cast cause the amount of raps and cannies u need is a pain but alot easier then some of the first few ppl who had to rely on st8 nirvy farming. When it came around PWI anni my bank shot off cause i switch to merchanting Anni packs and made over 800 mil before Anni packs was taken out.

And I currently only have 3 items +10..weapon Helm chest.Rest is majority +7 with just recently 2 others +8 . How I refined ? simple Refine for cheap guide and youtube videos got to +5 farmed and saved for the 6-7. Primal orbs helped in part. Being lazy and expecting hand me downs aint gonna get anyone anywhere. Everyone that knows me can remember me running around with that Legendary Chest mold with the Heavenly Jail rings and Morai PVE hammers, running around NW Stunning and get hit for 40+k. And I played this game for about 5 years already ..

Saying im lieing about my hard earned *** bustin farming for my gear is offensive to me. I came along way to get what i got now and i still strugglin and not even reached half my goal. But I am not the only one. I recently finish rebirthing my alt barb strickly for FSp and NW for when my bm dont have a charm. Barb +BM doing Fsp a day , thats 4.5.- 5 mil a day just doing Fsp. And I will keep doin that to save for refines ..hope by next time theres a Orb sale i get to +10 another peice.

Oh forgot to mention i dont even have nice rolls on my r9 gear ,cause once i was finally done I was so damn sick of WS i didnt want to spend another day in it.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
    edited June 2014
    Pls tell us what gear you have now, how you made money to get that gear and how you make money to improve or get better gear.Maybe we ll see were you fail at.
    I barely managed to get Rank 8 Recast on my cleric,And before you start, Do not even compare the pricetag of this gear to Rank 9, i went though Hundreds of mirges to get to +4 on the gear and used tinkun stones to get +5 on the gear. THE hundreds of Mirge stones i used came from Nation wars. 500 celstones at 10k each is More than doable with NW money, It's no reason for people to lie about that. Now, the hardest part in getting the rank gear was the 200k rep by far. I did some math, and i knew that it would cost me around 130m Just for the Rep, Not including the recast cost. But in order to get the heffty 130m up, i knew i would have to Depend on Nation war's and the rep sale itself. I also used Real money whenever i had it. At the time, Gold was around 1.8m so i used a 20$ card. Which would make it around 36m, a pretty big dent in the 130 Right? But that was a rare thing, and i didnt do it every day. The rest i got from nation wars, Now on a good day, in a winning nation, i would earn 7m. On a bad or average day, i would earn 5m. So 5m+5m is 10m. That is what my income was Every week to go towards the 130m pricetag for the 200k Rep.

Now Question you might or might not have, Why didnt i Solo FC for money? Because as a progressing cleric i was unable to.

Why didnt i solo TT? i was a progressing cleric coming up from 1-100. i was not able to.

why didnt i do WS? My gear was too bad and i didnt meet the lvl requirement, and even if i did, i would be too weak to help the squad in any way. So i was not invited, and i was Not able to.

Why didnt i merch? Because These Happy-go-luckie people who are super Happy to Give up a item that cost 10m for 5m Doesnt exist everyday Like some people would want you to believe. And they also act as if there's no competition in the merc maket. in short words, I was not able to.

That leaves me with Nation wars, it took me an extremely long time to get the 200k rep up, But once i had it the Reforging process was considered Doable compared to getting 130m up.

In closeing, If you try and get Rank 9 this way, It would take you years. If you made a claim like "i never spent a dime" It would take you 2 or 3 years or more. If merchanting the best response they can give, i 100% Do not believe they can get their rank 9 gear without spending 2 or 3 years. Or unless they Buy merchanting items Daily that cost 100m and they get it for 50. Which would call that warrenwolfy a lier saying you dont need Money to make money. You could also cashshop. Which The Rank9rrr Most likely Did.
    edited June 2014
    See there u go, u wasted x amount of money recasting r8. Bad Gear? i seen normal r8 classes run WS. Hell some ppl even in our server put up videos soloing pavs with r8 mixed TT99 gear.

There was a cleric i had in my faction never thought he have anything past TT90 green. Now a days when i see him he Full r9 3rd cast and I know what he went thru. Hell He even progressed better then i did cause he joined a high level TW fac. Faction with alot of active ppl means more help to go around. So I assume. My fac aint big like those and i always had to resort to the long term. I consider myself lucky for NW cause All the farming i remember ppl doing slaving themself in nirvy for 2nd cast r9 make me wanna puke thinking about it.
    Team work is Flawless,

edited June 2014
    okay my bad not getting into details but was trying to speak of this current day on age cause as i did say things was bit cheaper then as well farming being easier when u had nirvana.

I myself wont say Farm TT cause everyone knows unless u got a willing faction with alot of actives or several alts and willing to pay openers or even some friends..it damn near impossible to get a multy TT run going specially if not 2x. But if u can TT then make bows and daggers cause almost everyone and they momma making sins and archers.

The next best thing buy ur TT mats, How so with out x amount of TT runs? this day in age..BH 100 hope u get lucky for chips( to use to chip the gold mats) mirages cause u can sale them to catshop and ofc 2 mil or 5 mil cards. But thats all luck, want garantee money, atm Apo's and perfect chi fast buisness, cant catshop then spend x amount of time farming hell herbs and selling them to catshops, Collect the OHT mats droppin in Delta and doing the OHT dailies for tears make the chi sell them to shops or Ah its the lesser if u cant set up ur shop but its money.

NW yeah will be pain in the azz without TT 90+ but tokens is tokens..make the cannies sale them to shop if u cant put up one.

Wait lets go back to before being 100. That thing called Jolly is something i wish i had 5 years ago cause i wouldnt have had to spend hours of play time farming mats at Jade Shore to make Bambo Wine for money.

There are several ways to make atleast 1-3 mil aday ..simply do them and save up to buy ur Gold mats and spend ur NW token thereafter to get Cannies to make ur gear TT99 - G15. At +5 refines G15 Theres no excuse to not be able to solo a pav. Long as u know how.

I never had bought big room in my days cause there was no thing as Hypers till around the time i hit i had finally hit level 90+ . hell now i remember me and my wife farming Hell herbs and mats at level 89 to help fund our TT90 And ofc Bh. Farm the mats to make the wine charge the spots for the run. I know a person that did that tho for me it was "my wine my drops."

As for the whole pack merchant its laundry, 3.5 mil per gold atm x 44 gold = 154mil (not including AH fee). lets say u had 154 mil + and u want to pack merchant..bid for 44 gold not at its highest price ofc ..then buy the Drake Mirror packs the x100 for 44 gold set your packs prices at the 4-5mil profit mark that being about 1.6mil per pack i hadnt got into the AH fee cause im trying get his post over with. but thats about 5-6mil profit for every 100 pack sold. and that while u sleep or duo client etc. once ur sold out wash rinse repeat again but bank the profit, make enough profits where ur able to get 200 packs then ur profit doubles. now this was example to ur question regarding pack merchant I assume ur not 100 yet and still trying to make coins to i wont ofc recommend this off the bat. this kinda merchant is far later in future.

Want to start off merchanting to make few mills a day? ..Farm a stock of hell herbs and set up shop at Thousand streams . Then let the shop do its own work rule to note hard to be a Merchant and a Farmer. As a Merchant ur lazy u let the farmers do the work for u selling to ur shop for some coins while u sell the same product high for profits.

How long it took me to get r9? I stared farming WS soon as G16 was put into the Game, I started off just making full G16 my endgame goal cause never thought i ever get r9, but aftering being convinced it can be done, I spend well over 9months that i remember camping WS atleast 4-6 runs a damn day making gears and weapon and selling them and getting facerolled in NW like a habbit. Was it easy? hell no! did have some help from friends when it came to 2nd cast cause the amount of raps and cannies u need is a pain but alot easier then some of the first few ppl who had to rely on st8 nirvy farming. When it came around PWI anni my bank shot off cause i switch to merchanting Anni packs and made over 800 mil before Anni packs was taken out.

And I currently only have 3 items +10..weapon Helm chest.Rest is majority +7 with just recently 2 others +8 . How I refined ? simple Refine for cheap guide and youtube videos got to +5 farmed and saved for the 6-7. Primal orbs helped in part. Being lazy and expecting hand me downs aint gonna get anyone anywhere. Everyone that knows me can remember me running around with that Legendary Chest mold with the Heavenly Jail rings and Morai PVE hammers, running around NW Stunning and get hit for 40+k. And I played this game for about 5 years already ..

Saying im lieing about my hard earned *** bustin farming for my gear is offensive to me. I came along way to get what i got now and i still strugglin and not even reached half my goal. But I am not the only one. I recently finish rebirthing my alt barb strickly for FSp and NW for when my bm dont have a charm. Barb +BM doing Fsp a day , thats 4.5.- 5 mil a day just doing Fsp. And I will keep doin that to save for refines ..hope by next time theres a Orb sale i get to +10 another peice.
    The pack thing sounds plausible, I broke one of my own rules and underestimated the stupidity of our dreamweaver server. It naturally never crossed my mind that people would have a catshop up Buying packs. Because i assumed that everyone knew that it'd be cheaper to get it with gold. Im going to look into it more.Unless it's a endless amount of Catshops and No competition doing the same thing on the server, i dont see how this is Rank 9 recast +10 money. As far as the background goes, Think of it like this. If you Really Didnt farm your gear and actually cashed it then what im saying wouldn't offend you. i dont know you. It's not inconsiderable to think you just Might be Lieing.
    See there u go, u wasted x amount of money recasting r8. Bad Gear? i seen normal r8 classes run WS. Hell some ppl even in our server put up videos soloing pavs with r8 mixed TT99 gear.

There was a cleric i had in my faction never thought he have anything past TT90 green. Now a days when i see him he Full r9 3rd cast and I know what he went thru. Hell He even progressed better then i did cause he joined a high level TW fac. Faction with alot of active ppl means more help to go around. So I assume. My fac aint big like those and i always had to resort to the long term. I consider myself lucky for NW cause All the farming i remember ppl doing slaving themself in nirvy for 2nd cast r9 make me wanna puke thinking about it.
    What do you mean wasted money? The rank 8r is the Best gear i could afford.i did some calculations and the G16 and R9 was completely out of the question. would have cost me way too much. I dont think i wasted money.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    t me way too much. I dont think i wasted money.

This tells me straight up you don't play this as a F2P person. You don't take farming seriously. You don't take merchanting seriously. You want things handed to you.

There are numerous threads on this topic, i have given loads of easy suggestions for each level a person is in the gear level.

I can't speak for WannaBM prowess in merchanting, since i don't play on archosaur. His (i presume, if you are female, sowwy) posts tell me that he does take merchanting seriously.

Either you need to really think about how to acquire coins in this game, or start enjoying what you have.

To all those people who say G16 = money. G16 is the only gear where you can farm everything. TT gold mats = hard, slave away at other things and chip them.
    edited June 2014
    This tells me straight up you don't play this as a F2P person. You don't take farming seriously. You don't take merchanting seriously. You want things handed to you.

There are numerous threads on this topic, i have given loads of easy suggestions for each level a person is in the gear level.

I can't speak for WannaBM prowess in merchanting, since i don't play on archosaur. His (i presume, if you are female, sowwy) posts tell me that he does take merchanting seriously.

Either you need to really think about how to acquire coins in this game, or start enjoying what you have.

To all those people who say G16 = money. G16 is the only gear where you can farm everything. TT gold mats = hard, slave away at other things and chip them.
    Dont be stupid, i wouldn't be surprised if you were that user's alternate account in disguise. I Had a whole paragraph i just deleted. Rather than argue with you Further, Lets agree to disagree.
    edited June 2014
    If i said it wrong let me correct myself, you dont set a shop to buy packs u set up a shop selling them.

theres Gamblers in this game. there ppl addicted to pack opening. I remember doing a nirvy run with pair of sins who farm nirvy just to buy packs. Lets say they got 5 mil in the pockets and they want to test they luck..they will spend 1.6 mil to buy 1 pack from a catshop hopeing for somethign good . Some ppl got lucky i watched a person buy 15 anni packs from my catshop and i see his name within in mins on the system message winnin a scroll of tome. wel back then packs was about 460k each he just make over 100s of mils spending a few mil on me.

Ppl buy them packs gamblier,s addicst, wuteva ..but they buy..go to west and pick a shop out mark how much packs in it come back in the mornign and see how much left. ppl do buy them.

Tho i quit pack merchanting everysince gold price got crazy cause i dont like slow selling products. When gold was 1.3 mil per i sell out 100 packs in 30 min sometimes . Rebid Restock. There alot of greedy ppl now compared to before. Merchanting has its own PVP world.

I prefer buying herbs and selling apos ..come weekends that always fast moving money
    Team work is Flawless,

edited June 2014
    If i said it wrong let me correct myself, you dont set a shop to buy packs u set up a shop selling them.

theres Gamblers in this game. there ppl addicted to pack opening. I remember doing a nirvy run with pair of sins who farm nirvy just to buy packs. Lets say they got 5 mil in the pockets and they want to test they luck..they will spend 1.6 mil to buy 1 pack from a catshop hopeing for somethign good . Some ppl got lucky i watched a person buy 15 anni packs from my catshop and i see his name within in mins on the system message winnin a scroll of tome. wel back then packs was about 460k each he just make over 100s of mils spending a few mil on me.

Ppl buy them packs gamblier,s addicst, wuteva ..but they buy..go to west and pick a shop out mark how much packs in it come back in the mornign and see how much left. ppl do buy them.

Tho i quit pack merchanting everysince gold price got crazy cause i dont like slow selling products. When gold was 1.3 mil per i sell out 100 packs in 30 min sometimes . Rebid Restock. There alot of greedy ppl now compared to before. Merchanting has its own PVP world.

I prefer buying herbs and selling apos ..come weekends that always fast moving money
    I like the idea of exploiting people's weakneses. For instance i dont know if you're saying it directly, But Lets say someone comes to my shop, wanting a One-time deal he wants to win a SOT with one pack, So he only spends like 1.7 on that, Turns out he dont win, and it'll tempt him to buy another one. He doesnt win again so he buys 3 more. The main problem with Merchanting was always the Buyers for me. I could get the 169m up though Nation wars if i had to. It's not R9rrr money so it'll be Relativity quick. This idea sounds very plausible. I just calculated it all up. But the buyers come back to haunt agian. I was just going around the west banker and i see 2 shops selling different kinds of packs, Alot. But their still sitting there which may be a indication of slow movement. Normally i dont care. But slow movement has a nasty habbit of turning into No movement.

heh, should edit that last part out.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How I farmed my r9rr:

1. Did every event religiously. Got DoTs and other things quite often from Tiger and was literally making millions a week off pages from of CoA/Tourney at the time (obv, not now due to horrendous page price). Tiger/JR/CoA all have extra BH quests that have a chance at giving 3m. JR/CoA/Tourney all done on multiple characters.

2. Spam Nirvana and TT 3-1/3-2/3-3 on 2x whether it be solo or duo. ofc, Nirvana is not viable now.

3. Spam Treasure maps on multiple chars on 2x for Chrono pages.

4. Sold some crafting services for g16 Nirvana gear.

5. Spammed BH on multiple characters.

Pretty much it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited June 2014
    How I farmed my r9rr:

1. Did every event religiously. Got DoTs and other things quite often from Tiger and was literally making millions a week off pages from of CoA/Tourney at the time (obv, not now due to horrendous page price). Tiger/JR/CoA all have extra BH quests that have a chance at giving 3m. JR/CoA/Tourney all done on multiple characters.

2. Spam Nirvana and TT 3-1/3-2/3-3 on 2x whether it be solo or duo. ofc, Nirvana is not viable now.

3. Spam Treasure maps on multiple chars on 2x for Chrono pages.

4. Sold some crafting services for g16 Nirvana gear.

5. Spammed BH on multiple characters.

Pretty much it.
    Agree to disagree.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    Agree to disagree.

It was done about a year and a half ago so prices were a lot lower on the r9 stuff and certain things were much more profitable than they are now. Not hard to imagine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Summerhope - Heavens Tear
    Summerhope - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    How i farm money nowadays:
    1. Spam cog runs in cube=2-5mil per run, tt80+0 is more than enough for it
    2. Spam fsp=easy 3mil for under 30 min work.
    Easy 50mil+ daily for me, mix in a catshop and i get all my repairs(and fashion addiction) covered b:chuckle
    edited June 2014
    How i farm money nowadays:
    1. Spam cog runs in cube=2-5mil per run, tt80+0 is more than enough for it
    2. Spam fsp=easy 3mil for under 30 min work.
    Easy 50mil+ daily for me, mix in a catshop and i get all my repairs(and fashion addiction) covered b:chuckle
    That's a new one. What do you mean spam fsp? Is a 3 million coin prize guaranteed? If not than what drops in that instance that allows you to earn money? As for the cube, i read that for the Rooms after 50, you need a ton of coins to pass each one. Now lets say you get to the end of it and do win the cog thing, which is worth 2.5m? Subtract the coins you spent on each room to get there, in your opinion do you think it's profitable?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2014
    You make C packs and sell them to the shops/set shop yourself. ez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    use some morai thingy and some wits to make 2 cogs while only paying coins to get from 50-60 once.

Dont ask for details, im just lying anyway.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • bloodedone87
    edited June 2014
    That's a new one. What do you mean spam fsp? Is a 3 million coin prize guaranteed? If not than what drops in that instance that allows you to earn money? As for the cube, i read that for the Rooms after 50, you need a ton of coins to pass each one. Now lets say you get to the end of it and do win the cog thing, which is worth 2.5m? Subtract the coins you spent on each room to get there, in your opinion do you think it's profitable?

Flowsilver gives you 20 coins per day per char. You need 2 FSP coins to make 1 C pack. So that is 10packs per day. Now you chose how to sell them. Sell them to a catshop that buys let say with 200k each. Thats 2mil per day. Or you can set your own catshop and sell them with 300k each. thats 3 mil per day. So in a week you can make either 14mil or 21 mil. Depend if you wanna sell fast or wanna sell slow.If you have more chars YAY MORE MONEY.
    giphy.gif

edited June 2014
    Gaykamitarie, I just saw ur gear last night R8 recast weapon +10 With Event helms and Cloud Cape Farming WS should not even be a prob for u.

100k rep more assuming u at 200k atm is not hard, Farm do what u can to make ur income and save reaching r9 1 step at a time. Its a long process but it u dont have the drive or the discipline to do it then u will never reach it.

now if u want full +12 and Jsods then Gl with that cause i wont see myself farming that kinda stuff nor attempt it with the way things are now far as market goes.

The money u spent recasting ur r8 would have been better off on TT gold mats for cape average 10 mil , buy few green mats ribbons about 1 mil each x8 18 mil total wala TT90 Gold Cape made..do 1-2 NWs make 275 Cannies wala got a g15 Cape, Farm WS badges and the Cape mold wala spend 3 mill form a Lunar and get the Eod pay the forge fee bam ur set make the Cape Sale it for 55+ mil subtract all u spent to make it rest is profits. Profits banked, remaining repeat the cycle or use a lil of the profits and buy few of the mats to save ur time farming.

Theres ways to make money just takes alot more effort now a days then before. But thats the cost not spending a dime. u stated u had spend 20 $ before hell if u can do that, that can help make ur farming easier. If i was able throw in 20$ now and then I wouldnt need to do any instance runs but WS for Badges + molds.
    Team work is Flawless,

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Dont be stupid, i wouldn't be surprised if you were that user's alternate account in disguise. I Had a whole paragraph i just deleted. Rather than argue with you Further, Lets agree to disagree.
    That's a new one. What do you mean spam fsp? Is a 3 million coin prize guaranteed? If not than what drops in that instance that allows you to earn money? As for the cube, i read that for the Rooms after 50, you need a ton of coins to pass each one. Now lets say you get to the end of it and do win the cog thing, which is worth 2.5m?

You proved my point again. You do not play this game. Page 1 and 2 of this thread is filled with fsp examples, you didn't bother to read them. Cogs were mentioned before.

This is not a matter of agree to disagree. If you are not playing the game like the rest of us, there is no point in talking to you, because you don't listen.

Cube has been around since a long long time ago. Had you been even a tiny bit curious about why the cogs are so expensive, you would have made a fortune through them.

Your exposure in pwi to different instances is very limited, from what i can see about your posts. My recommendation try all the instances in the game with a few different squads and come back here. Otherwise all these suggestions are theoretical and you will remain on the high horse that farming is not an option.

Merchanting i will not discuss here, because it has been done countless times.

As for using alt account to post, that definitely shows you are new to the forums as well. Just take a deep breath and read things before jumping to your conclusions. Look up forum avatar bug in pwi.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    It's a Lie. It doesnt matter how many people you hear it from, But it's pretty much a lie. You gotta understand you are a normal person in THESE other people's world. As pathetic as this may sound, But they will tell you that they farmed the gear in a attempt to try and Gain Respect, That Rank 9 gear can not be farmed with the In-game options they give you without putting a substantial amount of Money in the game first. It's easy to farm FC 100 a day if you already have a decent amount of start up cash and a Sin that just happen to Magically got to 100, But once again, they'll tell you it was from Questing when in reality they bought the FC rooms with , you guessed it, Money. But back to earlier, That gear cost way too much. If you Break everything down and ask those player's questions on every lvl of "Grinding Rank 9 gear" They'll clam up.

I strongly disagree. There is no reason to lie about how you got r9.3. Those with a decent job will consider it a stupid waste of time on spamming instances and make the game intentionally into a job of boring solo instance spamming. Farming ingame is highly inefficient and wasteful if you got a job. Heck, even mowing lawns will get you r9.3 faster then spamming cube/TT/whatever while being less boring and more satisfying. All those I know who bought, including myself, have an approach like "if you play tennis, you need to buy shoes, a racket, pay a contribution. I play this game and bought part/all r9". Even if you cashshop, playing will still get you coins.

Those who farm r9.3 have more time then money. Sure why not. Long term regular players are very likely to have r9.3 by now. However, those who need to brag about how easy and fast it is to get r9.3 all super shards and refines (on multiple toons) are just weirdos that are proud of having to much free time. I don't know any cashshopper who prefers to brag "I'm a lazy bum no-lifer" rather then "with my job, several r9 full +10~12 is just a minor expense".