http://i59.tinypic.com/110zx40.jpg

KuroiKaze

Dreamweaver
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Options
    *insert an image of a wizzie here*

Kirosana - Raging Tide

Kitty tried to make her wizzie look like a certain musician she's a fan of and Kitty thinks she managed pretty well.

Kitty was unable to switch "XP/Spirit/Coins gained"-roll off and that ruined the image a bit ._. At least genie tried to cover it a bit, but didn't cover it all q.q

And Kitty wonders how so many are linking .jpg-format pictures? Kitty made some research.

Game saves screenies as .bmp and at least Dropbox, Google Drive and Imageshack support .bmp.
    Photobucket, Postimg.org, Deviantart and imgur converts .bmp to .png.
    So if someone links .jpg from these sources, Kitty thinks there's a good reason to doubt there's some photo editing involved and rules thus violated calling for DQ o,o

Tinypic converts .bmp to .jpg automatically so it can't be helped, as well as facebook that doesn't accept .bmps.

*bitter about rules forbidding editing out that XP-gain ruining her SS Q.Q*

Let's keep the contest fair, ok?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    *insert an image of a wizzie here*

Kirosana - Raging Tide

Kitty tried to make her wizzie look like a certain musician she's a fan of and Kitty thinks she managed pretty well.

Kitty was unable to switch "XP/Spirit/Coins gained"-roll off and that ruined the image a bit ._. At least genie tried to cover it a bit, but didn't cover it all q.q

And Kitty wonders how so many are linking .jpg-format pictures? Kitty made some research.

Game saves screenies as .bmp and at least Dropbox, Google Drive and Imageshack support .bmp.
    Photobucket, Postimg.org, Deviantart and imgur converts .bmp to .png.
    So if someone links .jpg from these sources, Kitty thinks there's a good reason to doubt there's some photo editing involved and rules thus violated calling for DQ o,o

Tinypic converts .bmp to .jpg automatically so it can't be helped, as well as facebook that doesn't accept .bmps.

*bitter about rules forbidding editing out that XP-gain ruining her SS Q.Q*

Let's keep the contest fair, ok?

Well it's people that are suppose to vote and we all know how fashion is suppose to look and if something doesn't look like it is in game people are free to pm one of the mods or the CM/GM.

But even is it's a fashion contest I somehow feel like it will also end as a beauty contest, cause some people will more watch the char and think ''Eww that char is ugly ain't voting for that'' while actually the fash isn't bad, it will sound weird, but they should almost have ask to hide the head/face of the char to be sure people only focus on the fash and not the face .ini edit, but then that would have been weird to see a bunch of SS of bodies. xD

I personally don't have a lot of knowledge about editing images stuff, some of them I can clearly say they are edited, but some I couldn't tell while they are, so if anyone think one of the top 15 is edited they can pm mods/CM as I said.

I had a SS I posted a while ago, I remember people thinking I did edit while I didn't it was just took with all graphic on in a good angle and lighting, but there was no editing. So sometime it's hard to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    @ Bella ~ b:sad You know I didn't think of it like that.

It is supposed to be just about fashion but one look at an odd character and there goes the vote. I think they shouldve allowed us to crop our picture just to display the fashion not faces, but then again, we created our characters uniquely which shouldn't be anyone's concern if ugly or not. NOW, I will say if the person's body porportion is really odd such as huge chest with barely there legs then I'd see where it'd be hard to even consider voting because the fashion would lose its form over such out of control bits.

Only one way to find out ~ have to wait til it ends. Good luck everyone :D
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options

Dunno about others but once my screenshots folder reaches around 300-500 images I tend to mass convert them to jpg to save space while also pruning ones I don't really like.

And when using FRAPS, you also have the option to choose what image type your screenshots save as, so that's also a thing.

.... That and you can always jut rename the file type to .jpg without actually changing it. Though that plan is kinda silly. b:laugh

In essence, changing the file type is something kinda normal for a lot of people and doesn't necessarily indicate the image itself has been edited.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • wiccangodess
    wiccangodess Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Elizafae of Archosaur sports her colonial patriotic outfit and is now ready for the 4th of July fireworks!!

ElizafaeofArchosaur_zps0c0630e6.png
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Dunno about others but once my screenshots folder reaches around 300-500 images I tend to mass convert them to jpg to save space while also pruning ones I don't really like.

And when using FRAPS, you also have the option to choose what image type your screenshots save as, so that's also a thing.

.... That and you can always jut rename the file type to .jpg without actually changing it. Though that plan is kinda silly. b:laugh

In essence, changing the file type is something kinda normal for a lot of people and doesn't necessarily indicate the image itself has been edited.

Is there any program that can do that automatically? I would like to convert my SS to jpg too.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well it's people that are suppose to vote and we all know how fashion is suppose to look and if something doesn't look like it is in game people are free to pm one of the mods or the CM/GM.

But even is it's a fashion contest I somehow feel like it will also end as a beauty contest, cause some people will more watch the char and think ''Eww that char is ugly ain't voting for that'' while actually the fash isn't bad, it will sound weird, but they should almost have ask to hide the head/face of the char to be sure people only focus on the fash and not the face .ini edit, but then that would have been weird to see a bunch of SS of bodies. xD

I personally don't have a lot of knowledge about editing images stuff, some of them I can clearly say they are edited, but some I couldn't tell while they are, so if anyone think one of the top 15 is edited they can pm mods/CM as I said.

I had a SS I posted a while ago, I remember people thinking I did edit while I didn't it was just took with all graphic on in a good angle and lighting, but there was no editing. So sometime it's hard to know.

ah same here, im getting in game msg that im cheating with my entry - that i used Photoshop or something (which i didnt)

All i did was put almost all game graphic on max ( i dced like 10 times before i could actually take few nice SS)
    Of course made nice angle too ( i think) with all that sun shine ;D
    had to pose somehow quick before dc Dx
  • Snow_Rose - Dreamweaver
    Snow_Rose - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    My entry: b:thanks
    http://s253.photobucket.com/user/ralu_album/media/2014-06-1423-55-21_zps9d89b5bb

Name: Snow_Rose
    Server: Dreamwaver
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

When I click on your link it says error.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Options

ah same here, im getting in game msg that im cheating with my entry - that i used Photoshop or something (which i didnt)

All i did was put almost all game graphic on max ( i dced like 10 times before i could actually take few nice SS)

Kitty has proofs against claims that you'd have photo edited. Your screenshot ish pure o,o

Kitty was actually doubting photoshopping too until she tested herself. Kitty went to same place on her psy and set the angle similar. Little difference in lighting comes from different time of day in-game and different scaling from Kitty having different resolution. So, the proof ish here.!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Kitty has proofs against claims that you'd have photo edited. Your screenshot ish pure o,o

Kitty was actually doubting photoshopping too until she tested herself. Kitty went to same place on her psy and set the angle similar. Little difference in lighting comes from different time of day in-game and different scaling from Kitty having different resolution. So, the proof ish here.!

thank you Kitty ;D
  • dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    There is no way I am going to click on each and everyones personal link to see their fashion pictures. Good way to catch a virus and a good way to waste hours of the day.
    edited June 2014
    Options
    dejiavu wrote: »
    There is no way I am going to click on each and everyones personal link to see their fashion pictures. Good way to catch a virus and a good way to waste hours of the day.

I was thinking the same thing, can a mod tell sparkie to maybe move that thread into the SS/video section so people can see without need to click on 50 different links, cause ye someone could try to be funny and put something else and as much as I think the mods do a nice job they aren't online 24/7 to check every link posted the second they are posted.

+ SS contest should be in the SS section, it would be a good way to keep the different sections of the forum active beside just the general.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ebrithalia
    Dreamweaver

Heres my submission

2014-06-1419-42-52_zps194e8fbe.png
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
    edited June 2014
    Options

Note: those SS aren't for the contest, they are just examples.

Maybe it' the angle of the light or the sparkles that make them say that, but those are possible in game, here an example of sparkles from fashion:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1007&u=15458938

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1005&u=15458938

Some fashion have it and some doesn't and for the texture here's a SS I took with all graphic max, check the skirt, tbh I never did realize before checking that SS that this skirt had so much details in it:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=1155&u=15458938

I just got a lucky shot with the light, the genie position.

So yea I don't know why people say your SS is edited cause even if I'm not pro at that stuff don't see anything abnormal in it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    http://i.imgur.com/npkXKjn.png

Halfrican- Sanctuary
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • Terian - Lost City
    Terian - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So we just reply here with a link? OK here I go

Terian
    Lost City Server

http://meximanrblx.imgur.com/all/
  • Zeneki - Morai
    Zeneki - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    My entry :) Summery fash

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zy8n49&s=8#.U52wdPldVqU

Zeneki - Morai
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2014
    Options
    So we just reply here with a link? OK here I go

Terian
    Lost City Server

http://meximanrblx.imgur.com/all/

MexiManRBLX's images are not publicly available.

cant see ur entry D:
This discussion has been closed.