Options
    SeaGinger
    Archosaur Server
    Click for Sexyness
  • nattana
    nattana Posts: 3
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Well, I think female fashions more beautiful, but I love my barb's fashion as well (and Ive never seen someone else wearing this combination....) and wanted show male toons can participate too and be cool \o/ b:victory b:cute

char: N/\TT/\
    Server: Dreamweaver

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY BARB'S FASH
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Are we allowed to change the picture we submit? Say I take a photo of myself in fashion set A and post it, then change my mind and want to post a photo of fashion set B instead. Are we allowed to go back to our forum post and change it, while still only having 1 submission?

So long as you do it before the deadline, I have no issue with that.

Also, for those of you who posted multiple, you have until the deadline to pick your best one and only use that, else you gonna get DQ'd!
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Seems to be interesting but i have a question:

What about private server Screenshots? Im asking because i think its kinda unfair when some people go to a private server, make the best fashion set possible, take a screenshot and then say its their toon XY from PWI while others have to stick to the fashion they have ingame.
    From the SS you cant see wether its a P-server or not. Even if there is the same name.

Since its actually about the "best fashionset you can think of", it wouldnt really be cheating i guess but it is still unfair if others dont know about it.

So is it allowed? If not, will you control this somehow? (like we have to scroll over the right corner so the server and region will show up on the screenshot as well).
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>
  • Arianne - Morai
    Arianne - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hi all!! This is my entry!! :D Firysia on Heaven Tears!!! :3

https://imageshack.com/i/mseklcp
  • MILAVA - Dreamweaver
    MILAVA - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    MILAVA-Dreamweaver

My cute killer
    http://i.imgur.com/tTgmjQg.jpg
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I have two candidate pics now. I guess I take my time to decide finally and don't let my idea be copied b:avoid
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Here is my picture for the contest b:cute

GumyBearcontest3_zps0b404092.jpg

InGame Name: GumyBear

Server: Raging Tide
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elearza
    elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Ophida ~ Dreamweaver

Was unsure about this set or another, and then saw my other option posted only a few above this post (Dawnfaye - Archosaur). I guess that was my mind made up for me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Syenna - Dreamweaver
    Syenna - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Syenna~Dreamweaver
    [URL="[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ahtx0g.jpg[/IMG]"]2ahtx0g.jpg[/URL]
  • majaru
    majaru Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    /V\ystica, Sanctuary b:cute

- Wayfarer Hairdress
    - Mandarin Silk Gown
    - Flourishing Bracelets
    - 2011 Carnival Heels

and too much money for picments b:cry b:chuckle
    ༺ There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way ༻

…..(¯`v´¯)
    ….. ·.¸.·´
    … ¸.·´
    .. (
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

Yours downloads, you should probably change that to a link.

Here's what I've decided on for my entry:

Link

Camlyra - Raging Tide
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh, well... Que será, será.

>> ZentDreigon - Raging Tide <<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Styfiler - Archosaur
    Styfiler - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    What about it ? b:victory

Styfiler - Archosaur
  • jaimelie
    jaimelie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Shouldn't the screenshots contain the submitter's character name above their head? Otherwise people can just take screenshots of other characters and their fashion and say it's their own, aka the winner could get free gold for a character and fashion set they never owned.

If it's allowed, I'll go take screenshots of the fashion-obsessed female toons with pure white rare pack fashion. Doubt they'll notice anyways, since not many people check the forums. 10 gold for 0 effort, here I come! b:pleased
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Did you click on the link? When I do it opens in a new tab.

Yeah, I clicked on it and it downloaded. I'm using Chrome if that makes any difference?

I think with dropbos links if it has dl.dropbox at the front that means download. You're probably seeing it as a link because you uploaded it.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Madebyvisa - Raging Tide
    Madebyvisa - Raging Tide Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    http://imgur.com/iYmfV7R

LameBiscuit - Raging Tides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WistaKitty - Archosaur
    WistaKitty - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    jaimelie wrote: »
    Shouldn't the screenshots contain the submitter's character name above their head? Otherwise people can just take screenshots of other characters and their fashion and say it's their own, aka the winner could get free gold for a character and fashion set they never owned.

If it's allowed, I'll go take screenshots of the fashion-obsessed female toons with pure white rare pack fashion. Doubt they'll notice anyways, since not many people check the forums. 10 gold for 0 effort, here I come! b:pleased

I don't think any1 will stalk those rich girls/guys and wait when they gonna pose to take SS
    And only because they have that rare lol pack fash- doesn't mean they gonna be 100% winners!

About the name on top- its easy to Photoshop anything these days

You and other person giving such a bad ideas how to cheat and **** that u guys gonna ruin the fun of contest

These days u can bot the money and buy any pretty fash u want- so im pretty sure most of ppl will use their own fash/ their own character of pwi and just enjoy the event :)

please dont ruin it for us
    ty
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    CarricaSin - Heaven's Tear
    b:victory Bit early for Halloween though.... b:chuckle
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • jaimelie
    jaimelie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

I don't think any1 will stalk those rich girls/guys and wait when they gonna pose to take SS
    And only because they have that rare lol pack fash- doesn't mean they gonna be 100% winners!

About the name on top- its easy to Photoshop anything these days

You and other person giving such a bad ideas how to cheat and **** that u guys gonna ruin the fun of contest

These days u can bot the money and buy any pretty fash u want- so im pretty sure most of ppl will use their own fash/ their own character of pwi and just enjoy the event :)

please dont ruin it for us
    ty

I'm cheating or ruining the contest because I addressed an issue that I foresee being a problem in the contest? You obviously didn't sense my sarcasm or understand my point. If I really wanted to "cheat," I would have already posted a screenshot by now. (Check my 2 forum postings, if you really care that much). I don't even plan on participating in this contest.

Let's be clear: my statement with, "if it's allowed.." was a sarcastic remark I made to reflect someone's thought if they were to circumvent the rules of the contest, NOT my actions. Do I think pack fashion will automatically win? Not one bit. I wouldn't even vote for someone with pack fashion, unless they mixed pieces incredibly well. There's no sense for me bringing up a possible problem I had with the contest rules on the forums, and then make a statement afterwards to do said problem.

Anyways, I agree that it would be a hassle to find a person's fashion you like and take a screenshot of it. However, the rules never indicated you needed a pose in the screenshot. With the amounts of people that afk in a city or elsewhere, it's not hard to take a quick screenie of someone just standing there. Photoshop seems like more of a hassle than finding afk people, unless you're pro at editing. Though I don't think 10 gold is worth the time or effort in editing said abuser's name above someone else's character. On the otherhand, taking a screenshot of a random person without needing proof of the character's identity takes seconds.

Employees with the happy-go-lucky attitude about freebies is why PWI is infamous for you know what. I'm not against this contest in any way or trying to abuse it. I'm just trying to bring up issues I believe could be manipulated in a greedy person's favor. Looking through the screenshots, a lot of people do have their character's names above their head anyways. I know this rule probably won't be enforced, but I just wanted this contest to run flawlessly and not be cheated.

On topic: Good luck to all the contenders! b:cute
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    saikuro wrote: »
    CarricaSin - Heaven's Tear
    b:victory Bit early for Halloween though.... b:chuckle
    It's never too early.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cica_xD - Heavens Tear
    Cica_xD - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User