Event Boutique Update

killeshan
killeshan Posts: 14 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Way to go pwi are you really tryng to drive your players away or what.
Taking silver charms out of event gold makes even that now useless for many of us.
How many times will you kick your loyal player base in the teeth and expect us to stay?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, strongly considering leaving at this point. All I can really do with those crappy bronze charms is PV at best. I didn't want to get end game gears for PVE. I love NW and TW, and now I'm looking at a minimum of needing 3 Plat charms for a weekend. And that's for an archer, can't imagine what barbs, bms, and other classes with more HP. Some serious BS.
  • killeshan
    killeshan Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Am a seeker rrr9 a 100k charm would last only a few mins in nw/tw
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2014

So event boutique had an update to it tonight, new stuff added and old stuff taken out.
    Surprise! Cuz there's no patch notes x.x

Bye bye silver charms b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well damn its gone b:shocked

for some a bronze charm lasts.... 2 hits? lol

On another note, i do see 6.0 flyers now in the event gold section so i guess they are tweeking it. Will we see anymore change?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    so first of about 50 of these well see this week

no more silver charms only bronze-lol..very uncool
    sexy 3.0 fliers...nice...costs 150REAL gold to make 3.3- LOL
    tisha/tienkang 15% price reduction..nice
    random pigments...yey!
    more fashion i think? yey!

additionally normal boutique QQ:
    40gold to make your wings 3.4...LOL

and no new info yet on how to get more DQ points?

EDIT:seems there was some forum lag, when i started typing out the thread wasnt one up yet, mod can you merge/delete please
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I always used silver mana charms. They last like a week or so. Oh well now ill have to buy plat MP charms once a month or so b:surrender

Much worse is the removal of tisha/tienkang. The price of + 8 and +9 refines has just gone from virtually nothing to 30 gold.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Peterpeterm - Raging Tide
    Peterpeterm - Raging Tide Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just no...i want my Silver ones back! this is so rude of them
  • elearza
    elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    They put Tisha/tienkang out ?????Really ??
  • Ject - Sanctuary
    Ject - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    just changed its location, it is still there. Just under shop now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All Weapons, All Skills, All Sage

Berzerker Leader, and fail BM til the end b:pleased
  • LunarWolf - Dreamweaver
    LunarWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And they got cheaper as well.
    When all else fails play dead - You got teh zombie balls b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    LunarWolf - 100 mystic | Ordelia - 100 cleric | Mightena - 9x veno | Garudi - 9x psy | various alts and stuff...
  • TuffPuppy - Morai
    TuffPuppy - Morai Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    killeshan wrote: »
    How many times will you kick your loyal player base in the teeth and expect us to stay?

This ^^
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014

Phew ty b:pleased
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited May 2014

Almost got a heart attack seeing these posts. Ty, you saved my live today b:laugh

EDIT : Or not it seems :s
  • elearza
    elearza Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yeah but you cant pay them now with event gold right .. ?
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    no more silver charms only bronze-lol..very uncool

Are you serious? Silver ones were not even big enough in the first place QQ
    Bronze ones are almost useless...
    And this hadn't been announced at all...
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm pretty bothered by the removal of the Silver charms..that's the main reason I even wanted the event gold. Well, that and the refine aids..at least those are there..but I have a feeling they are only use-able one bound items now. I remember there was such an update in PWCN.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I cant even begin to express the extent of my anger towards such a change. If they are going to make changes to the ONE thing that keeps a lot of F2P players in the game, it should be additive or a reduction in prices....

Yet here we are with this and NO replacement for the DQ system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If this is a real thing and not an unintended bug, then it will just be one more proof that they totally don't care about the opinion of their players base.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • LaserBeam - Dreamweaver
    LaserBeam - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i believe this is the begining of the new DQ system just they don't integrate it all at once for some reason like always....
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, strongly considering leaving at this point. All I can really do with those crappy bronze charms is PV at best. I didn't want to get end game gears for PVE. I love NW and TW, and now I'm looking at a minimum of needing 3 Plat charms for a weekend. And that's for an archer, can't imagine what barbs, bms, and other classes with more HP. Some serious BS.

+10000

Not only that but you gave us no warning what-so-ever, so no one could even stock up on them!
    I won't be able to afford to casually PvP now, I burn through silver charms like no tomorrow in 1v1s and group PK, the removal of these charms equals the removal of most of my fun. Thanks PWI :/.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
    edited May 2014
    i might consider getting that sin wing.... it looks purdy....

but yeah charms! b:cry
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    just wanted to open a rage thread about this..lolol

i mean its nice we can get rare flyers via event btq

BUT

how the **** r we supposed to ever get 500 event gold w/o dq rewards? make us charge 100$ for each flyer we want? what kind of bs is this omfg

and whats that idiocy bout removing silver charms?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    i believe this is the begining of the new DQ system just they don't integrate it all at once for some reason like always....

yah thats the most logical reason and what i assumed in the first place
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm pretty bothered by the removal of the Silver charms..that's the main reason I even wanted the event gold. Well, that and the refine aids..at least those are there..but I have a feeling they are only use-able one bound items now. I remember there was such an update in PWCN.

you are perfectly right. new refining aids only for bound gear now. b:angry
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Silver event gold charms were a huge aid to many loyal players, I urge PWI to bring them back. what was the point in their removal? Bronze charms are still available but extremely inconvenient for most people, so it's not like charms were removed from event boutique completely.
    The only thing removing silver charms really succeeds in is pissing people off...
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2014

The refinement aid part, I just checked that in game....and you're right. It's BOUND ITEMS ONLY NOW like the reward ones you get from golden chest by completing mirage levels.
    I can't use them to refine my alt's stuff now, so mad b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Crygol - Sanctuary
    Crygol - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I don't understand why did they pick the most girly flyers for human, elf and untamed.. must be intended, because all those flyers (as tradable versions) come from different packs, not the same. Why didn't they take same flyers from the same source instead, like flyers from Arc's Parcel or Cosmic pack or something else.

Also the Golden Steed is a troll. Used to be 150k DQ (3x demon/sage card), now its 10x cards.

Edit* Just noticed prices for elf wings, 62G for 3.0 and 250G for 2.5 flyer?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    WHY would they remove it? i dont get it....

And tisha/tienkangs only for BOUND gear now.

so, **** you pwi , really....
    edited May 2014
    shashahah wrote: »
    how the **** r we supposed to ever get 500 event gold w/o dq rewards? make us charge 100$ for each flyer we want? what kind of bs is this omfg
    id imagine they must have something in the future or else the event boutique is pretty much useless for future players.
    and whats that idiocy bout removing silver charms?
    pwi is cheap b:surrender
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I think we should just migrate the whole of PWI to a private server, one run by the players, who care about the game, not continuously **** it over.

PWI to it's player base:
    -snip-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
This discussion has been closed.