New big updated release of pwcn today

12346»

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Your opinion has been noted and discarded.

Venos are untamed too... and by the class description they're the ones doing the taming anyways. b:cute

We ran out of beasts to tame, this was the next best thing.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

tl;dr the whole thread. Does this ^ mean untamed are flying around on Kossy now..? b:puzzled

I will beat you over the head with a banana. b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I will beat you over the head with a banana. b:angry

Rides Kossy into the sunlit hills of the horizon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

I've heard of a few players now that this future update will give us the option to craft some new shards "+3 Def" "+3 Attack" and "+20 Vit"

Does anyone know if this will be added on our servers aswell? or it just stays for the China servers?

My opinion about this: Please keep this away from our servers. We barely can find DoT's / DoD's / Vit Stones on our servers to buy. And when this gets added on our servers and everyone gonna need them then the shards will soon hit 300mil each.

Please tell me if you know anything about this.

Greets
  • attackerv
    attackerv Posts: 295 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    creysero wrote: »
    Hello,

I've heard of a few players now that this future update will give us the option to craft some new shards "+3 Def" "+3 Attack" and "+20 Vit"

Does anyone know if this will be added on our servers aswell? or it just stays for the China servers?

My opinion about this: Please keep this away from our servers. We barely can find DoT's / DoD's / Vit Stones on our servers to buy. And when this gets added on our servers and everyone gonna need them then the shards will soon hit 300mil each.

Please tell me if you know anything about this.

Greets

+3 Def and +3 attack have been only in PWCN trial server over one year. But they don't put them on formal server after tested in trial server. Maybe they will never do it. But who know. No +20 Vit now
    Main Chars in tidewell:
    Attacker_V: archer
    Seraphim_V: Veno
    xNightshadowx: db
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I actually asked about this inconvenience to the GM and the short answer is: ** yourself xD

They won't help those being on US servers, even if we had no choice back then, or whatever.

So we can just stop the QQ and keep doing what we can... Sadly, really sadly, but that's about it
    5AM isn't that bad, you can attend it if you really need. Would be worse if it was at 11AM or 2PM for example, when you work or study and can't come no matter how much you need and want it ;) It's impossible to suit everyone's needs unfortunately, ppl from all over the world play here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    5AM isn't that bad, you can attend it if you really need. Would be worse if it was at 11AM or 2PM for example, when you work or study and can't come no matter how much you need and want it ;) It's impossible to suit everyone's needs unfortunately, ppl from all over the world play here.

I do agree though, it's doable, TW is fair enough and one NW as well... But middle week 5am? Daily? No way lol

Still is how servers were meant to be... So we can't do much nor complain anyway. I'll go QQ in gc now to annoy you :)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-428.html

Please tell me that's not what I think it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • manyak0090
    manyak0090 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    China and what's there written ? what is for skill ?
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-428.html

Please tell me that's not what I think it is.

japanese life-hunter and elimination QQ post? XD
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    japanese life-hunter and elimination QQ post? XD

Yeah, my bad. Thought that was Knife throw and force stealth changes then cross-checked with Ecatomb. -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Lol, I cannot even imagine more pathetic attempt to make people CS than item in cashshop that finishes dailies for you
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    cant wait for the active point system b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan