caroloya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot you found the new patch?
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I actually like it...

Just to be sure, you're not colorblind right?:P
    Noticed on the Friendslist-update that should state whether or not someone has Reawakened, it says for everyone in my list "Has not Reawakened yet", even to people who did 2nd reawakening ages ago. But some other people do have it working correctly x.x (I did hit Refresh Info to be sure)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    caroloya wrote: »
    SweetieBot you found the new patch?
    Shall I tell you something about myself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• caroloya
    caroloya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SweetieBot we have a manual patch?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2014
    caroloya wrote: »
    SweetieBot we have a manual patch?
    Have we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just to be sure, you're not colorblind right?:P
    Noticed on the Friendslist-update that should state whether or not someone has Reawakened, it says for everyone in my list "Has not Reawakened yet", even to people who did 2nd reawakening ages ago. But some other people do have it working correctly x.x (I did hit Refresh Info to be sure)

What's a color ¿??¿?

No really, I like the new tracker with quests sorted and the capability to interact with quest boxes from there. The Quest list is as **** as it used, perhaps a bit more because the sub-groups added more lines making it more crowded :P
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I choose the left path.. If the person is screaming they're probably mostly ok. People who are dying or dead don't have the energy to scream, plus it sounds like they made it a fair way down that path. I'd like to check exactly why they're screaming (maybe they're just scared or have twisted their ankle or something), and maybe they know the best way out, if not at least there's safety in numbers going for us.

Looks like a great patch, thanks guys. :)
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Sweetiebot fetch me manual patch version 779-783 asap. Please b:thanks
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2014
    Sweetiebot fetch me manual patch version 779-783 asap. Please
    Here you go master. Please don't hit me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• torrealbaxavier
    torrealbaxavier Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone,

Tomorrow night, 4/15/14 from 11PM PDT - 3AM PDT, there will be a server maintenance.

Patch Notes: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1685791

Not sure what time that is for you? Check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140314T07&p1=224

Maintenance Question:You're deep inside a mysterious dungeon. You're lost, and as you continue forward you notice 3 different paths, left, middle, and right. You hear a scream come from deep within the left path; In the middle path you notice 2 red glowing eyes staring right at you, watching your every move. To the right You see light, however you notice there is a significant gap that you must jump over in order to make it to the other side (you have no idea how deep the fall is if you don't make it). All you have is a torch and a little food/water left. What path do you choose and why?

well depend... if the scream is a Girl ill take left path, if not ill wall to the light to find a girl :P
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone,

Tomorrow night, 4/15/14 from 11PM PDT - 3AM PDT, there will be a server maintenance.

Patch Notes: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1685791

Not sure what time that is for you? Check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140314T07&p1=224

Maintenance Question:You're deep inside a mysterious dungeon. You're lost, and as you continue forward you notice 3 different paths, left, middle, and right. You hear a scream come from deep within the left path; In the middle path you notice 2 red glowing eyes staring right at you, watching your every move. To the right You see light, however you notice there is a significant gap that you must jump over in order to make it to the other side (you have no idea how deep the fall is if you don't make it). All you have is a torch and a little food/water left. What path do you choose and why?

FYI the spam from COA hasnt stopped. Way to go you bunch of incompetent *** jacks.
    NGTUy53.png

• Suzubachi - Dreamweaver
    Suzubachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I like that the rebirth 2 quest chain has been fixed, as far as the quest list goes,mmm not bad I don't mind how its been reorganized. the one thing I noticed that doesn't seem to function is the "teleport" button. I noticed when in party that there are little chests next to each persons name, im guessing its so you can tell if someone is on 4X or the 3.5X effect.

also like that when you scroll thru friends list or faction list you can now tell the last time someone logged on, if the have reawakened and how many times.

the event calendar button could be a little bigger.

The quest tracker is also kinda nice , if there are requirements that have to be met it shows your current status. if its level, aracane/mirage level
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited April 2014
    First non-human reply!

With the new website layout I'm not sure where to find the manual patch these days, that's something I need to figure out.
    Thanks for that web address. PHP is the original name was "Personal Home Page", now Hypertext Processor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Sometimes, you make me wonder things Sweetiebot...
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.