[Maintenance Discussion]-4-15-14 COMPLETE

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Hello everyone,

Tomorrow night, 4/15/14 from 11PM PDT - 3AM PDT, there will be a server maintenance.

Patch Notes: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1685791

Not sure what time that is for you? Check here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140314T07&p1=224

Maintenance Question:You're deep inside a mysterious dungeon. You're lost, and as you continue forward you notice 3 different paths, left, middle, and right. You hear a scream come from deep within the left path; In the middle path you notice 2 red glowing eyes staring right at you, watching your every move. To the right You see light, however you notice there is a significant gap that you must jump over in order to make it to the other side (you have no idea how deep the fall is if you don't make it). All you have is a torch and a little food/water left. What path do you choose and why?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    can i just use town portal to get out? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm already running down the left path, the scream is me yelling LEEEEROY JENKIIIIINS~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited April 2014
    I'm already running down the left path, the scream is me yelling LEEEEROY JENKIIIIINS~

http://youtu.be/LkCNJRfSZBU?t=1m21s
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Middle Path
    If you do not confront the nightmare within, it'll tail you no matter which path you decide to follow and ultimately....devour you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited April 2014

I actually gained some sort of reputation in another MMO for being a trippy toes that falls off walls along with her aoes. Fits :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    what about the new dq system?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Head toward the light, rather take the risk with the fall and at least try for the light/exit then not stand around waiting to die in the other paths.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone,

Maintenance Question:You're deep inside a mysterious dungeon. You're lost, and as you continue forward you notice 3 different paths, left, middle, and right. You hear a scream come from deep within the left path; In the middle path you notice 2 red glowing eyes staring right at you, watching your every move. To the right You see light, however you notice there is a significant gap that you must jump over in order to make it to the other side (you have no idea how deep the fall is if you don't make it). All you have is a torch and a little food/water left. What path do you choose and why?

>>> The Center Path <<< Why? It's simple >> Because it would simply be easier to drop down & disrobe all your stuff all the way down to your 'Birthday Suit' And then do the StReAkK! Right On Past It!!! While it would be standing there like {b:surprised?!{b:shocked!!}b:dirty?!?!??!?} Thus increasing your chances to get by it, down through the area & out of the pathway Unabated...b:pleased((b:mischievous))!!! !
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2014
    seitori wrote: »
    >>> The Center Path <<< Why? It's simple >> Because it would simply be easier to drop down & disrobe all your stuff all the way down to your 'Birthday Suit' And then do the StReAkK! Right On Past It!!! While it would be standing there like {b:surprised?!{b:shocked!!}b:dirty?!?!??!?} Thus increasing your chances to get down through & out of the pathway Unabated...b:pleased((b:mischievous))!!! !

So THAT's the source of Gandalf's power! o.o

• seitori
    edited April 2014
    So THAT's the source of Gandalf's power! o.o

b:chuckle Yep! You got it, right off the bat b:laugh{b:victory}b:mischievous
  • Annoying - Lost City
    Annoying - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The patch notes bring tears of joy to my eyes.
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Those patch notes... <3
    I love you all and whoever for that!

Maint Question:
    I would choose the left path as the other two paths seem deadly enough... I would aim for the hope of dying/escaping with someone rather than to die alone.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    edited April 2014
    +3!! on the Patch Notes!!!b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2014
    YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

I mean plus four to the patch notes. b:avoid

• LilyWinters - Archosaur
    LilyWinters - Archosaur Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2014

The left path... I'm a cleric, I have wings at Lv. 1. b:pleased

b:dirty Delicious!

stealthing through BH19 farming nuemas > mention of patch update in world > tab out to browser > visit this thread > giggle my way through vid twice > tab back to game > death b:chuckle

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

The moment when Gandulf decided to buy an Identity Stone. b:chuckle
    Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So...when is the TW map resetting?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *Auto-routing while on a ground mount no longer locks your character if it switches to your flyer.
    *Venomancers can once again summon flying pets in midair.
    *Completing the City of Abominations no longer spams the entire server with 200 messages about the winner.
    *The coordinates assistant now allows you to auto-route to custom coordinates in the Place of Origination and Primal World.
    *You may now right-click an item in your bag to sell it to a consignment shop, rather than dragging it into the window.

PW is going placesb:laugh
    *Sarokkan, the Dragon-Touched has come to the Primal World! This new world boss appears every Saturday night at 22:00.

This is funny. Farmers know that boss have been around for a while now, but it is being introducced now. A bit late, uh?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Left.

Always take the Left.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    WHY the Eden/Brim revamps? x.x isnt it hard enough finding ppl willing to do 99 culti?
    but yay on finally being able to get rid of this 2nd rb quest! that damn fire is gonna be crowded as hell for the next couple days and no longer have to land to be able to summon my pets b:pleased.

but for maint question: Middle path, the left eh... quit down will ya Dx, right.... i aint good with hights b:surrender so middle it must be! those arent the red eyes of a beast, theyre the eyes of a lonely puppy!b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Thilina - Archosaur
    Thilina - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When in doubt, always follow your nose.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    When is the new DQ system coming into play?
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • billtg
    billtg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Please bring back the DQ rewards!!!
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i was thinking... bring the new DQ "shop" or at least while you all working on it (if actually working in it) make the dq's the old price.... be4 the big nerf cause of PWCN... i remember some dq's value hit the 12k. that would get everyone out of your hair till the "shop" is donne
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hello everyone,

I will log on with three alts and explore each of the path. b:laugh
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • wigglefluff
    wigglefluff Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    omfg you guys are unreal... have u seen all the things theyve fixed with this patch?? god damn give em a break... All these fixes and u guys still wanna cry about some stupid *** DQ points?! Suck it up and give em a break at least theyve made some progress, now just put on ur big girl/boy panties and be patient dam... b:shutup or b:cry some more!
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hey Sparkie !
    If ever you have some time to confirm that the TW map won't be reset before June (information from french CM), the thread is accessible through the link below :

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1677451
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I haven't played in several weeks, but now that all these issues have been addressed (hopefully) I might have to install arc and all that nonsense. b:shocked

I took the right path, I fell, and ended up in Silent Hill.

There was a hole there. Its gone now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    WHY the Eden/Brim revamps? x.x isnt it hard enough finding ppl willing to do 99 culti?

Eden/Brim are for 89 culti though and I didn't read anything about a "real rewamp". It sounds like they just make the map clearer (when clicking on M) as they did for other FB, which is a good thing.

By the way Sparkie, it looks like some of those "new features" were actually already in game b:shutup
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    First off...I am impressed with the patch notes...must be the longest I've ever seen here. keep that up (:

BTQ: The light path (the so obviously safe path) would be my last choice...why? You dont know what lurks inside that light. It could be your death as well even if you reach the other side.

The middle path is the path to go...but not alone. just go the other one where the scream came from. rescue the screamer. team up and go the middle path. together. :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
This discussion has been closed.