really folks?

Options
124»

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    enough time has passed anyone convinced yet?

well judging from recent events I gotta say that sins dish out extreme dmg wth the new Skills and all. Been fighting with one, if not the, best geared sin from our server. So just lets say he got a great chi management and if he triple sparks the third time in a minute and I dont have SS/invoke or a Pan gu/IG rdy I'm done for. that is with ~47k pdef in tiger form (self buffed) and with the constant use of def charms xD

I havnt tried this recently but tbh...I saw him cut down equally geared seeker as if they were paper figures...xD Dont evrn mention casters...

You know I still win him over sometimes (yday it was 2-3 for him) but ai'm a Barb...I can tank the dmg...how should any other class be able to take this insane dmg? xD Although I have to admit that in the end only Tidal is the reason that these new skills are a problem. If you could lock them up properly then you wouldnt have any problems fighting sins...but that would make them a stealth-only class again...so I guess its ok this way (:

EDIT: But tbh...if I would be full +12 instead of full +10 with just a +11 ring and weapon...well I, as a barb, wouldnt have any problems against sins anymore...cuz way too much HP. This is a thing that never changed since the initial release of r9. At maxed gears are only Wizards capable of killing Barbs (today its harder...they need more dex on their genies :p). So this is not a problem that recently occoured.

PS: Before anyone starts this off...No a seeker cant kill a maxed out Barb...if you let yourself hit with that combo and dont use HoS then its your own fault xDD Thats the easiest to avoid combo ever.

But all this will change when ppl will get maxed out nuema portal sets...well then we got a prob. Around 4k extra phys and mag dmg only from cards...not to mention the spirit gained. Guess we are shifting back into aps then. The more base phy attack you got the more effective it is to hit faster obviously. xD there goes r8r sins with 5.0 r9 dags with 80k phys attack triple sparked xD seriously...that dmg would be untankable...I even would go this far that I couldnt even tabk this in invoke xDD...but well that might be too much to assume :p
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    My 9 cents. Are people complaining that is too hard to kill xxx class now? Ever since i have been playing pwi, all classes were getting killed in tw. Some people died in 2 seconds, others died after a minute or three.

There are very few people on each server that are full r9 3rd cast+12, josd/diety/gem, warsong, nuema set reincarnated, with nw gear and best refines on the gear.

On sanctuary assuming, 800 people are active since they do nw, and a similar amount will do tw. Maybe 5~25 will fit the above bill That is 0.625%~3.125% of the total active server population. Why make a big fuss over them?

If you want to beat that top 1%~5% get to their level and do it. Don't be in the top 10%~30% and QQ about it.

Above only applies to NW and TW. I don't care much for 1 vs 1. If you care about 1 vs 1, this post is not for you.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    My 9 cents. Are people complaining that is too hard to kill xxx class now? Ever since i have been playing pwi, all classes were getting killed in tw. Some people died in 2 seconds, others died after a minute or three.

There are very few people on each server that are full r9 3rd cast+12, josd/diety/gem, warsong, nuema set reincarnated, with nw gear and best refines on the gear.

On sanctuary assuming, 800 people are active since they do nw, and a similar amount will do tw. Maybe 5~25 will fit the above bill That is 0.625%~3.125% of the total active server population. Why make a big fuss over them?

If you want to beat that top 1%~5% get to their level and do it. Don't be in the top 10%~30% and QQ about it.

Above only applies to NW and TW. I don't care much for 1 vs 1. If you care about 1 vs 1, this post is not for you.

pvp in nw/tw is determined now by sin gear/build, barb gear/build, archer gear/build. who has has the better of those three classes wins, with seekers thrown in for sesoning. [pre=primal that is, if you traded your stances in then you screwed up lol]. and the topic was about 1v1. but thank you for your opinion on the matter. i encourage all to share their thoughts.