really folks?

Options
Auerlius - Archosaur
Auerlius - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
ok this has to be a separate thread from the one they moved so here goes...

did you like this expansion? why?

if you didn't list the reasons why as well.

from what it seems any dissonance is met with moving the thread to less visible areas.....

search for the new standard of pwi and comment there as well to pls

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1681251

as for this thread we will ask some tough questions....

why do the devs only care about 4 classes for pk?

why is customer service so bad?

how is it other games can achieve balance but you guys cannot?
Post edited by Auerlius - Archosaur on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    -did you like this expansion? why - Moderatly:
    I like the primal world map. I think FSP is ugly and poorly designed. Old instance like TT is nicely made, its got a style, its got space. It got not too much anoyances unless you try to skip things.
    FSP is an ugly combination of areas with different styles and stupid paths between them. Some things serve only to annay, like those tiny disapearing bridges and stupid axes that are only anoying when you are already pissed because you just died. I do like the new boss specials though. Espescially mushi gives a nice sence of action with his free chi for all. A very nice way to help the non-aps people. Unlike that **** anti-aps buff that is now everywhere.
    UCH is a bit meh, its just boring. Not that much special and new stuff if you really look at it. Just a boring triple repetition of the same thing each day.
    I do like the next level stuff (war avatars) not to make the old stuff obsolete. I do like that much of your power is now to be farmed instead of bought.

-Search for what and comment where ? no TY no idea what you talking about anyway. If you link to something you may have a little luck but we are lazy.

-Devs only 4 classes ? what are you talking about there are more than 4 classes who got OP purify weapons if im right ? Or what are you complaining about ?

-why is customer service so bad?. Because it is a free to play game, there is lots of competition in the market, few players for each game. espescially an old onw. And none of us is willing to pay a montly fee for a game with good serivce. Just a few ******* that are willing to pay for bought victory have to keep the servers running.

-how is it other games can achieve balance but you guys cannot? They dont. People are QQing about balance and everything else you complain about in every single game on the net. Its how people are. They like to complain.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

4 classes? Any class has a chance at pk, it is just about knowing your class, and knowing your opponents class. Every single class has something that is super OP about it.

Psy-Hax soulforce with super long stuns with soul of stunning and a silence that goes on for days.

Sin-Hax buffs, amazing CC skills, great chi builders

Veno-Purge and amp, plus a seal and immobilize, while feral concentration counts as a free IG basically to save your apoth for a better time, not to mention with the right combo of pets you can dish out damage or keep your opponent locked

Barb-Can easily 1 hit ppl with an arma, high hp and def

Archer-Purge bow with a couple antistuns

Cleric-Can spam heal themselfs, SoG and eleven boon combo is sexy, forever sleep, debuffs, and has a soulburn that does huge amounts of damage endgame

BM-Amazing CC skills, aoes like crazy, plus marrow buffs

Wiz-With the right amount of channeling they can dish out some good cc skills and lay the damage on you

Seeker-can combo and 1 hit someone using 0 chi, plus can zerk crit with magic attacks, has a skill that can hit through AD

Mystic-pets for every situation, especially the thicket that I think at times is way too OP unless you have faith, and has a skill that hits through AD

So I ask again, they only care about 4 classes?
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I like the Primal stuff.
    Most of the people I've talked to or run with liked it to some degree.
    I'm really tired of re-leveling, but it's not super hard. Just not very casual alt friendly. I've had to 'focus' more, which for the last few years has not been the case. I guess in the end that's good for me, to pick who I like the most, and work on their stuff. Although I do miss the ones I don't play as often anymore ;_; I just like all the classes for different reasons, but there isn't enough time in the day to get them all to the same stage or as up to date with each other as they used to be.

Actually, customer service doesn't seem to be that bad, from what I've seen of it. I only had to deal with them once directly and they tried to help me fix my issue in 2 days, and I just heard from a friend who did just recently deal with them about a "missing coin" issue that took less than 6 days to deal with and for them to have their coins returned.
    If you're talking about non-direct customer service, like enforcing the TOS or dealing with game issues like broken quests, PWi has never in my 4+ years of experience ever been good at this, so I can't say really beyond that I have anything to say about it.

Balance is a joke and I don't even worry about that. Power creep, cash shop vs non cash shop, too many variables to say which issue is the cause of it, but in my experience, there has never been a balance, so why should there ever be?
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    4 classes? Any class has a chance at pk, it is just about knowing your class, and knowing your opponents class. Every single class has something that is super OP about it.

Psy-Hax soulforce with super long stuns with soul of stunning and a silence that goes on for days.

Sin-Hax buffs, amazing CC skills, great chi builders

Veno-Purge and amp, plus a seal and immobilize, while feral concentration counts as a free IG basically to save your apoth for a better time, not to mention with the right combo of pets you can dish out damage or keep your opponent locked

Barb-Can easily 1 hit ppl with an arma, high hp and def

Archer-Purge bow with a couple antistuns

Cleric-Can spam heal themselfs, SoG and eleven boon combo is sexy, forever sleep, debuffs, and has a soulburn that does huge amounts of damage endgame

BM-Amazing CC skills, aoes like crazy, plus marrow buffs

Wiz-With the right amount of channeling they can dish out some good cc skills and lay the damage on you

Seeker-can combo and 1 hit someone using 0 chi, plus can zerk crit with magic attacks, has a skill that can hit through AD

Mystic-pets for every situation, especially the thicket that I think at times is way too OP unless you have faith, and has a skill that hits through AD

oook you are playing a different game it seems. they was things are now LA users have a huge disproportionate advantage. barbs are immortal in 1v1, and sins in particular have a completely overpowered skill set. before you ask i have developed toons in all classes, so i know of what i speak, in addition the pros on my server of their classes freely admit barb way OP now, cant even go 1v1 with one anymore. need at least two people usually. LA can reach 100% crit in a more or less spammable fashion. this whole expansion was just bad beyond words, and we the players are so accustom to this **** we still put money in when they gives us garbage for it. people are leaving in droves...what more proof you need? why does it take so long for them to see the obvious? please...please test the **** expansions before you put them in. and class reliant on debuffs just got screwed over completely. did you even think of that?
    -did you like this expansion? why - Moderately:
    I like the primal world map. I think FSP is ugly and poorly designed. Old instance like TT is nicely made, its got a style, its got space. It got not too much annoyances unless you try to skip things.
    FSP is an ugly combination of areas with different styles and stupid paths between them. Some things serve only to annoy, like those tiny disappearing bridges and stupid axes that are only annoying when you are already pissed because you just died. I do like the new boss specials though. Especially mushi gives a nice sense of action with his free chi for all. A very nice way to help the non-aps people. Unlike that **** anti-aps buff that is now everywhere.
    UCH is a bit meh, its just boring. Not that much special and new stuff if you really look at it. Just a boring triple repetition of the same thing each day.
    I do like the next level stuff (war avatars) not to make the old stuff obsolete. I do like that much of your power is now to be farmed instead of bought.

-Search for what and comment where ? no TY no idea what you talking about anyway. If you link to something you may have a little luck but we are lazy.

-Devs only 4 classes ? what are you talking about there are more than 4 classes who got OP purify weapons if i'm right ? Or what are you complaining about ?

-why is customer service so bad?. Because it is a free to play game, there is lots of competition in the market, few players for each game. especially an old one. And none of us is willing to pay a monthly fee for a game with good service. Just a few ******* that are willing to pay for bought victory have to keep the servers running.

-how is it other games can achieve balance but you guys cannot? They don't. People are QQing about balance and everything else you complain about in every single game on the net. Its how people are. They like to complain.

avatar cards do you make your 3r9 set obsolete...cause the bonuses from the cards are sizable enough to make a huge difference in pk. so yeah the cards do make all your hard work [or money] kinda moot if you aren't g16/3r9 by now.

purify OP?...nooooo....not in comparison to LA dex superiority, or ultimate barbarism which currently is in effect. wanna i know you are a barb bro, but try to be non biased atm. you really cant 1v1 a end game barb anymore. especially with a crappy *** cleric. all the debuffs have been uber nerfed with no compensation what so ever. they even nerfed the rb for god's sake....a fckng useless skill like rb really didn't need a nerf. they more i play the longer oi see they don't think or care about us or what we say or how we feel, i know i am not alone in this, enough people who play sins archers and barbs exclusively have total me. the balance they strived for in morai , they shot in the foot with this piece of **** expansion..they just put stuff and see's what works then they fix it for their own version.

people don't complain about balance on wiz 101, or A.ion, or dcu online. and those are just 3 game i reviewed before deciding to come here...i sorely wish i had never joined this games with it's stupid developers who don't give a **** about making the game fun or fair for non tiered classes.

...they moved this thread to pvp even though i was addressing other issues as well but here it is again:

• FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Guys, just dont bother on reply Auerlius QQ threads, it doesnt matter what u tell him meanwhile u dont agree with him he will not listen to u. In case u hadnt noticed he make threads that are supposed to talk about something and then he always get in charge to move the subject to his basic points, he isnt OP anymore so is sad.

Auerlius, from a player that play on ur server and had figth u on TWs i can just say to u, u arent the best battle cleric on the server, not even close. U have a great set and thats all, if now that dont make u win as often as on the past it doesnt mean the game got broken, is just that u arent that good as u think u are.

This game its mostly about having the best set and now the best cards, if u have those and u still fail on pvp maybe isnt the game that is failing, maybe u should pay more attention to urself ^^.
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Guys, just don't bother on reply Auerlius QQ threads, it doesn't matter what u tell him meanwhile u don't agree with him he will not listen to u. In case u hadn't noticed he make threads that are supposed to talk about something and then he always get in charge to move the subject to his basic points, he isn't OP anymore so is sad.

Auerlius, from a player that play on your server and had fight u on TWs i can just say to u, u aren't the best battle cleric on the server, not even close. U have a great set and that's all, if now that don't make u win as often as on the past it doesn't mean the game got broken, is just that u aren't that good as u think u are.

This game its mostly about having the best set and now the best cards, if u have those and u still fail on pvp maybe isnt the game that is failing, maybe u should pay more attention to yourself ^^.
    lol thank you take care. i love you. i purposely have traded i n my coins yet to force myself to get better. stabb your a sin i get it, sorry for exposing what everybody else already knows. btw? i don't do nw anymore. so that was amazing you had a fight with me, lol.

edit: you said tw...now i know you're mistaken. which one?
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    He said TW not NW...Jus throwing that out there..

And I've actually had nothing but good experience with customer service. o,o They always reply to my tickets a lot faster than I would guess they would with all the horror stories peeps keep throwing around. Longest time it took to get a ticket respone I think I've gotten was like 3-4 days, quickest 2-3 hours. Always positive response as well, in regards to both questions, redeeming items, as well as rewards that glitched on me that got all sorted out within a couple days.

As for balance...eh, I stopped caring. I always play mage classes, and my gear is sooooooo far from end game with a whopping nirvy g16 +6-8 (and only my cleric has rebirthed, and only once so far) with 'meh' phys defense, and nothing to write home about in regards to avatar cards in comparison with others, I get eaten alive by everything and anything higher/end game geared (with the exception of a few, mostly just fail players).

e.e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bleed blahahablaaaaa

Bleh blee blah blah

Boo bee blah bee
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bleed blahahablaaaaa

Bleh blee blah blah

Boo bee blah bee

ah i see you got you hands on the some of the coding they used
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ok this has to be a separate thread from the one they moved so here goes...

did you like this expansion? why?

if you didn't list the reasons why as well.

from what it seems any dissonance is met with moving the thread to less visible areas.....

search for the new standard of pwi and comment there as well to pls

as for this thread we will ask some tough questions....

why is customer service so bad?

how is it other games can achieve balance but you guys cannot?

No offence but you really do some moaning. b:shutup

On the couple of occasions i have had the need to contact customer service I have found them to be extremely helpful.

Sent some gold to DW by mistake when i meant to send it Morai and they sorted it no bother for me. Of course submitted a reasonably worded ticket admitting my error and waited a few days for a reply. I didnt do was send them 50 garbled tickets demanding answers, compensation and the head of a PWE president on a silver platter.

Maybe the devs only care about the 4 classes for pk because they are the popular ones for pk? they are ones the majority want to play? they are the ones who make the most money?

The game has lost the balance, i think in the early days it did have some but can you imagine fixing some of the glitches in this game? the lines of code involved must be huge, and of course if it isnt annoying the Chinese or losing them money then it isnt priority.

I think you really should learn Cantonese/Mandarin and go moan on the chinese forums, i think they might take more notice b:bye
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No offence but you really do some moaning. b:shutup

On the couple of occasions i have had the need to contact customer service I have found them to be extremely helpful.

Sent some gold to DW by mistake when i meant to send it Morai and they sorted it no bother for me. Of course submitted a reasonably worded ticket admitting my error and waited a few days for a reply. I didnt do was send them 50 garbled tickets demanding answers, compensation and the head of a PWE president on a silver platter.

Maybe the devs only care about the 4 classes for pk because they are the popular ones for pk? they are ones the majority want to play? they are the ones who make the most money?

The game has lost the balance, i think in the early days it did have some but can you imagine fixing some of the glitches in this game? the lines of code involved must be huge, and of course if it isnt annoying the Chinese or losing them money then it isnt priority.

I think you really should learn Cantonese/Mandarin and go moan on the chinese forums, i think they might take more notice b:bye

no offense taken. if no one else wants to take all the hate for exposing the truth i don't mind. if someone wants to translate this into chinese the please help me and i will write them directly.
  • SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver
    SonofAnarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    no offense taken. if no one else wants to take all the hate for exposing the truth i don't mind. if someone wants to translate this into chinese the please help me and i will write them directly.
    dude I'm not giving you hate. I can see you are somewhat upset but I dont think your methods will win you many favours. Plus you are making the forums a miserable place to visit at the moment b:cry

Your post yesterday was actually ok, well worded and had valid points then you re-edited it with some nasty childish orange rant at the bottom that totally made anything relevant you posted pointless.

You need to direct it at the people in charge, and I doubt any of them come here.

PWE Contact Details
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    dude I'm not giving you hate. I can see you are somewhat upset but I dont think your methods will win you many favours. Plus you are making the forums a miserable place to visit at the moment b:cry

Your post yesterday was actually ok, well worded and had valid points then you re-edited it with some nasty childish orange rant at the bottom that totally made anything relevant you posted pointless.

You need to direct it at the people in charge, and I doubt any of them come here.

PWE Contact Details

the link is not working...if i could reach them directly i would, i have tried trust me. you are absolutely right though about the rant. i was just made at how silly my debuffs were now. it is not meant to spew anger at anyone here, this garbage is no one's fault but the developers in china who continually use the US market as guinea pigs while we idiotically keep paying for it.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2014
    Options
    the link is not working...if i could reach them directly i would, i have tried trust me. you are absolutely right though about the rant. i was just made at how silly my debuffs were now. it is not meant to spew anger at anyone here, this garbage is no one's fault but the developers in china who continually use the US market as guinea pigs while we idiotically keep paying for it.
    I posted it a long time ago. Might want to catch up on your Chinese.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thethirdhalf - Archosaur
    Thethirdhalf - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options

Hahahaa please tell me how my slow *** channeling of using my useless 1 shot pets help me. Also please tell me more about how useful my plants are that people always run from as soon as they're summoned? Oh wait? that op thicket? Wait, that's only useful if your demon and that 25% hf effect takes place. I'd also like to know which skill your talking about that goes through AD? There are none, i would've figured it out in my 2 years of player killing by now. Nice try though. Sounds like you need to make a mystic and tell me how "fun" it is to use in pk.

This game is unbalanced, and yes, i agree with everything auer is getting at 100%.
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Hahahaa please tell me how my slow *** channeling of using my useless 1 shot pets help me. Also please tell me more about how useful my plants are that people always run from as soon as they're summoned? Oh wait? that op thicket? Wait, that's only useful if your demon and that 25% hf effect takes place. I'd also like to know which skill your talking about that goes through AD? There are none, i would've figured it out in my 2 years of player killing by now. Nice try though. Sounds like you need to make a mystic and tell me how "fun" it is to use in pk.

This game is unbalanced, and yes, i agree with everything auer is getting at 100%.

Doesn't absorb soul go through AD? Least that's what I've been told...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Borreas - Archosaur
    Borreas - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I am an Archer, yes we can be op at some point but as an archer now Barbs can easily take me down when before i would have a chance. BMs if they have all maxed out im screwed, venos now are the new archers kinda they can purge and now keep u locked long enough to kill u or make serious damage. Archers we only got Dex and Damage going for us now. our defense sucks if we not full +12, Passive Maxed, Ornaments +12 and the most op cards. My opinion all classes should have a knockdown skill or make all knockback skills work. 2nd all skills r counterable except for that knockdown i can live with SoG. but knockdown on barbs bms and venos is virtually spammable by the time i stand up they are casting it again. so whats the point?

Barb vs Archer same refines same gear.

Barb does Knockdown skil, archer falls, Barb does stun skill, now archer is stunned, Archer tries to do anti stun, Barb does knock down, archer falls again, oh wait archer not down anymore,anti stun is gone by the time i stand up oh well back to be stunned. soooooo u tell me Barbs are not over op now? when i used to kill almost all barbs in this server or at least have a fighting chance....
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Doesn't absorb soul go through AD? Least that's what I've been told...

I have never had any luck with that happening ever.
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I have never had any luck with that happening ever.

Ah ok my mistake then. ^^; I don't personally have a mystic so I just go by what others tell me or what I've seen, which isn't too much since there's not a huge amount of PKing mystics on my server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Welp Okay. so i have discovered recently that yes- it will go through AD now. but granted, it wasn't always like that. at least for me x.x i can personally remember hitting people in tw with AD on with that skill and it resisting. So I guess im a little confused if this is recent or has gone on for some time, or if my mystic is just dumb lol. Thanks and sorry. However, im still going to argue that with the channeling time, players will have plenty of time to counter it, so it is still not extremely helpful b:chuckle
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Welp Okay. so i have discovered recently that yes- it will go through AD now. but granted, it wasn't always like that. at least for me x.x i can personally remember hitting people in tw with AD on with that skill and it resisting. So I guess im a little confused if this is recent or has gone on for some time, or if my mystic is just dumb lol. Thanks and sorry. However, im still going to argue that with the channeling time, players will have plenty of time to counter it, so it is still not extremely helpful b:chuckle

Zooming thunder powder on absorb souls hurt like a truck and can easily murder folks when timed properly to catch them off guard. Which is fairly easy since it's done so rarely that very few even consider it muchless prepare for it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    iirc, AS bypasses IG/AD/etc. only in duels. It will not work like that in normal pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited March 2014
    Options
    iirc, AS bypasses IG/AD/etc. only in duels. It will not work like that in normal pvp.

Okay this is what i thought. because it worked in duel, but everytime im 1v1 or in tw it doesnt work. Thanks for the clarificationb:cute
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ah ok my mistake then. ^^; I don't personally have a mystic so I just go by what others tell me or what I've seen, which isn't too much since there's not a huge amount of PKing mystics on my server.

there's a reason why.....
    edited March 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Zooming thunder powder on absorb souls hurt like a truck and can easily murder folks when timed properly to catch them off guard. Which is fairly easy since it's done so rarely that very few even consider it muchless prepare for it.

This is true, and i do use them allll the time, but with some people's defense, it's still useless, and I'm rrr9 +10.
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Its unbalanced for me because i didnt use the +10 orb **** to refine and almost max my gear defences and hp.. The amount of players who roam around and nothing has come of it, im starting to regret not doing it! Full RRR9 +5 just isnt enough..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Its unbalanced for me because i didnt use the +10 orb **** to refine and almost max my gear defences and hp.. The amount of players who roam around and nothing has come of it, im starting to regret not doing it! Full RRR9 +5 just isnt enough..
    you're a sin.....pist lol. go home. no orbs for chu!!!!
  • Auerlius - Archosaur
    edited April 2014
    Options
    any luck figuring stuff out or mystic still lame?
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »

Absorb soul can be a deathly skill in combination with Tangle Mire because it actually deals physical damage so with mire (when your genie has 100 str+) you can drop a magic class their pdef so low that they barely survive a hit.

To counter Absorb soul you either can turtle alot or use a dew.

But getting a genie skill called ''Evil Ward'' will resist an absorb 100% on any toon, any class.

On the other hand.... About the QQ about customer service.

The person QQ'ing should keep his mouth shut for the simple fact that i've been relying on customer service a few times now and i must say that the people that actually deal with the issues are doing a great job.

The simple fact that they extended the hours of the service like a month ago is even better.

Overall it takes like 2 days for your ticket to reach one of the customer support members because you might forget that its a bigger company then Your candy shop at the corner of the street --''.

Towards what it was 4 years ago when i join'ed, the support group has made a whole evolution but there is always room for improvement in my eyes.
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    *snip*

channelling that by the way we dont have b:laugh (also good cc lol)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg