Stereotypes of each class

Options

Comments

• Flauma - Dreamweaver
    Flauma - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    From my effing server b:chuckle

Blademasters: Never effing LISTEN and almost all of them (i.e. my brother hehe) are IDIOTS. They think they can take on everything all at once. They few that are good like ignoring me for better things to do. I've met some who have literally every possible weapon choice for themselves in their bag. These are the good ones kidnap them every chance you get.

Wizards: Weird as hell and sometimes kind of.... creepy.... they're almost always OP and often, as stated in posts before me, like alcohol xD Almost every single one I've met as had the hots for me for no reason (even the girls b:surrender) and almost every single one of them has some kind of weird problem with themselves.

Archers: OP little ****, except most of the ones on Dreamweaver seem to be idiots, with the exception of people like Shanksz and xDarkSkies and a few awesome others. Also, having an Archer alt myself, I can most definitely say they have ego issues the moment they crit.
    Which is like....
    A lot.

Clerics: Prefer to heal ONLY THE TANK and get mad when everyone else, including themselves, dies. Typical I've found they're pretty nice to me though because they think "Hey a secondary tank I'll heal you after the barb dies." And yeah, they're usually girly... I only have one male cleric as a friend xD The world could use more Clerics.

Barbarians: kind of "RAOR F YOU AND I AM THE BEST" and some of them barely speak English. A handful are so nice and sweet that I just kind of want to cuddle them, and all the rest are terrifyingly craycray. They can be very sweet- a barb taught me how to tank and "protected" me until I was like level 64 and he died on Oceana and I had to tank it... then I decided to learn how to tank from better people than level 103 barbs who still wore TT90.

Venomancers: Almost always a guy. When I had a veno pretty much everyone thought I was a dude with good fashion sense..... They almost always have like the best sense of humor and I just love it. I just can't help myself, I love venos so much and they love me back <3 Go venos~

Psychics: Like holy hell in a hand basket OP. Tveskoeg oneshot me for 46k when his psy was reincarnated level 69 and I was still level 101. God damn. Almost all of them have money and all of them use it to their advantage. The highest I've ever hit a a psy, fully properly buffed for, was 16k. The highest I've ever been hit was when The Sun decided to hit me for 64k as an expirement. b:shocked I can't get the hang of the voodoos myself so I really admire them.

Assassins: Usually cocky as hell, stuck up little dumbasses who think they can tank better than a good seeker (not all of us can tank as well as I can) or a barb, which is a MAJOR NO NO. They are the bane of my existence, but I say that with utmost contempt because my exhusband was a Sage sin and I literally never beat him in a duel, ever. Ever. For no reason other than he could oneshot me somehow. I don't know how. At all.

Mystics: THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH OF THESE. They're usually really sweet and kind and they're usually the only people who can keep my dumbass self alive b:laugh I love Mystics with a passion and usually try and invite at least one to do things with me. Their constant heals are a girl's best friend b:laugh

Seekers: Usually cynical a-holes trying to be the best they can be. Trust me, I'd know, I am one. We can tank, we can DD, and we can sort of kind of badly heal ourselves. We like solo'ing things but we hate being alone and we're pretty badass in duels. The Sage ones are full of themselves and the Demon ones like me are badass but hate people so we just do. Not. Go there. Unless you're Bob. Bob goes there.
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Recently had this conversation in guild chat lol.

Blademasters : Arrogant as f-ck, always running ahead and taking the lead.

Wizards : Will argue about anything and everything for no god damn reason.

Barbs : Stupid. All of them are mentally handicapped somehow.

Venomancers : The males are obnoxious trolls. The females are stuck up prissy bishez
    (except my wife who hopefully doesn't find this post >3> )

Archers : Can't speak proper English. Complain too much.

Clerics : Primarily played by women who have no idea what they're doing and misrepresent the class making it appear underpowered.

Sins : Napoleon Complex/Small Dog Syndrome/Tiny-d!ck-itis

Psychics : Strong Silent Type
    (Longknife talks enough to make up for every one of them, and probably should have rolled wiz)

Seekers : Logic does not apply to them.

Mystics : who? o.o

I play many classes but seeker is my main and I devinetly agree b:laugh
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    This threads list isnt complete, it lacks the most obnoxious class of all, the forum warrior. Group of players whom are nothing but average players at best with some knowledge of the game as they spend most of their time on forums. Forum warriors biggest downside is the knowledge they have over other average players, which leads to god complex and never improving.

This leads to countless excuses and most of the drama over PK as if they are beaten, its cause of something external outside of their own skill. And as such complex requires feeding, we`ll see such players ganking on people who wont stand a chance to fight back due skill/knowledge/gear/numbers just to keep illusions of grandeur alive. Never forget boasting bout such actions as whats the point of beating somebody if everybody doesnt know bout it? Or if the person itself doesnt know what kind of trash they are cause they were beaten?

Honestly the roles among mmorpgs and personalities tend to go with tanks are the guys who are like "look how much I can tank", DDs are more bout math and dps figures, support is more of the silent personality who is more focused in dong his/her job than being the best.

Ps. The venos being funny guys can actually be legit for a reason, though I wouldnt call it class specific. Its bout guys playing girl toons, which tells bout taking the game as a game and not as some reflection of themselves. I would say same goes for girls playing guy toons but meh, the few I can think of are kinda bishes.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The initial cleric description was the best and most accurate thing ever. Sooooo many people come to mind with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Connera - Heavens Tear
    Connera - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer - There is a handful of archers that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    Cleric - There is a smaller handful of clerics that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    Barbs - There are ... like 4 barbs that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    BMs - Too many of them know how to play their class, and all the good ones are in Karma D:<
    Mystics - I've seen like 2 mystics.... ever.
    Seekers - Too. much. HP.
    Sins - Morons. all of them.
    Wizards - F***ING HURT D:<
    Psychics - Go squish as soon as will is on cd.
    Venos - Sien. That is all.

Seems the arrogant side of my archer is showing...
    I'm hated by former friends, entire factions, PWE, and people I've never met before. I'm hated on servers I've never logged onto.

... and I honestly wasn't even trying.

Enrage has nothing on me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Archer - There is a handful of archers that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    Cleric - There is a smaller handful of clerics that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    Barbs - There are ... like 4 barbs that actually know their class. Everyone else is a moron.
    BMs - Too many of them know how to play their class, and all the good ones are in Karma D:<
    Mystics - I've seen like 2 mystics.... ever.
    Seekers - Too. much. HP.
    Sins - Morons. all of them.
    Wizards - F***ING HURT D:<
    Psychics - Go squish as soon as will is on cd.
    Venos - Sien. That is all.

Seems the arrogant side of my archer is showing...

Damn right.
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    BARB: Two types the "im geared/skilled and can tank everything. get behind me guys!" and the "I got this! (20 seconds later) -dead-" other then that no real difference. with rare exceptions theyre the quiet till u get them talking then u cant shut them up.
    BM: im going to skip this one since I cant rly tak b:cry
    Psychics: the "o look at that guy hes so cute -1shots-" class. most are powerful with good geared they got with real cash or are powerful with gear they got farming with their original main.
    Sins: hmmmm..... the steal agro and die class kinda doesn't sit right with me. also doesn't sound like something someone would say. hmmmm.....
    Seekers: the "slots" class. Spin2Win
    Mystics: they come in two types like the barb. the "-in head(side note to reader:sry to the smart ppl I gotta work with every1 tho.)- "im going to try and look as tho I know wat im doing. o they say not to do that I guess I should then" and the "-insert good mystics name here-? Who is that?"
    Archers- there seem to be 3 types out there(at least on my server) the "math is awesome. battle plans never fail -insert sunglasses pac-man smiley here-" extremely smart and a good player. usually worth listening to and directing ur game related questions to. the "real money FTW" type. do urself a favor: don't listen to them. they have no real clue wat theyre talking about. for some extremely odd reason the first and second types make the third. the highly geared highly smart guy who is extremely quiet. usually a guy with a deep sexy voice. FTR im a guy and yes I can say that and no im not *** (plz message me with questions I didn't cover)
    Clerics: 2 types male and female. female gets two subtypes: the EXTREMELY bitchy type who is mediocre and the extremely nice heal every1 skilled type. nice ones like to kill u in ur sleep QQ.
    Wizzys: their two types are the powerful showoff and the one who no one seems to remember the name of.
    Venos: hmmmmm... wondering if ppl will kill me for this one. ah hell who cares. I have seen 3 major types. the "nice when im with u evil behind ur back type" the "wat? go away im high atm"(my rixoth shout-out) and the "wat was that u were saying? sry I was making sure my heels matched my top."
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • oldfiend
    oldfiend Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Hey now, as a barb I resent all that negativity ... well with the exception of being mental but that is practically a prerequisite for volunteering to be a meatshield.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    *enter lulzspeak mode*

Barb: Hai I r tank, must has aggro, gimme aggro, heal me cleric I tank and I r fluffeh b:cute

Veno: Look at those shiny buffs, MOINE muhahahah hehehehe run away

Assassin: I stealth I pro I sneaky qq why you stealth pot must tripol spark!! insta death qq

Psy: Silence! I kill you! ohnoes will surge must psy will rawr I untouchable now come @ me bro

Archer: whay no one want my buff, here look you run faster now, wts archer buff, no one, anyone b:sad pro evasion is pro?

Cleric: Listen to me or you wont get heals, do as I say or you wont get res, OHMAGAWD an archer is hitting me kill itttt naooo b:shocked spam heal purify proc facefirst into a tree

BM: look at my shiny fists, i shake them like pom poms, all the ladies like me coz i are stunning hehehe qq dem casters and dem archer leaps

Wiz: i spank all big numbers teehee undine spark one shot all you nabs look at dat smexy pdef wait no qq purge nuuu my smexy pdef res pls wizzeh down b:surrender

Seeker: I <3 vortex, qq why my wep no zerk come on zerk dammit b:cry

Mystic: insta heal throw green bogeys insta heal throw more green bogeys i r pro i spam heal you no hurt me muhaha

:D

This one in particular made me giggle quite a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    LOL best post ive seen on here in a long time.....b:thanksb:dirty
  • JackieK - Harshlands
    JackieK - Harshlands Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    The Amount of hate Sins have received on this thread is to dam high QQ
    I'm not egocentric,Im just clearly superior to you all -rhage-
    b:cryb:cryb:cry

On a serious note the amount of hate on sins is gonna increase 10 fold when people start taking gof crits from the new headhunt xD

I mean 2 spark in stealth + Mire/Ep or both then New Headhunt gof crit= GG to a lott of people
    Which is then gonna make sins more arrogant(God complex of suck it bytch 1 shot yo ***) and more hate towards us D:

Now Wtb- Demon Twin strike 500m -Moar QQ-

Blademaster- I cant think of anything, except pretty soon they're gonna be more rare then mystics

Wizard- Christmas Tree oh christmass tree oh how i cant believe i died to thee, 75% of harshlands wizzys are full on ******.
    Also 99% of statistics are bull ****

Assassin- The coolest ****'s you'lll ever meet you should be grateful that i blessed you with my presence. YW >:O
    Lets be honest theres only a handful of sins on all the servers that can legitimately back up the shet we all talk lawl.
    BUT WE DONT CARE, WE'RE BETTER THEN YOU..... AND WE KNOW IT!! :3

Psychic- I typically squad with longknife.... Nuff said.... jk
    On a serious note though most are shet talkers as much as the sins on the server tbh, Typically the big mouths that are gonna call you out in regular chat or wc. They hate target beyond belief, if you kill one of them they will stalk you till the end of time. Also if i had to pick a "Drunk" Class this would be it, a lot of psychic drinkers.

Mystic- BELLA AND CHEV U EXIST?

Seeker-Sin 2.0 but can 1 shot most anything if you dont see them dropping a combo or dont react to it quick enuf. Seekers= all the bad traits of every other class combined, Arrogance beyond belief, think they're god until they get purged and then 1 shot by a psy or wizzy.

Cleric- One of the only classes thats primarily female, excluding dark where we managed to have half our clerics still be rocking the **** train. Kinda gotta agree with long on the they call upon the "big bad pixelized boyfriend" to come protect them. Although, they must beware of the big bad ex boyfriend >;o

Archer-(Rage on)
    Oh dont get me started, Yall claiming sins be raging, sins be qqing, sins be do that and the other thing but all i know is if i kill an archer im either getting caps locked pms, or being raged at for being a "noob". Also theres a few archers in particular who claim every other archer sucks yet they cant beat any of the archers that they claim suck.If you cant back up your claims then go sitin the corner or reroll a sin. ;)
    Also Biggest SZ Heros in the game, sins atleast need a target to jump to sz archers can do it the instant ig comes off
    (Rage off)

Venomancer- Primarily nice and innocent so we typically Troll the shet out of these people for no reason whatsoever but we all do it. Are praised forever if they somehow purge through sage tidal. Tbh i think they're the most non-raging class (atm anyways).Theres probably a total of 11 female venos on our server, This class is basically shemales anonymous

Barbarian-The silent ragers, You'll rarely see them cry in wc for 20 mins but instead will sit in pms for 30 minutes telling you how "broken as ****" This game is.
    This threads list isnt complete, it lacks the most obnoxious class of all, the forum warrior. Group of players whom are nothing but average players at best with some knowledge of the game as they spend most of their time on forums. Forum warriors biggest downside is the knowledge they have over other average players, which leads to god complex and never improving.

So Ill add a few sub-categorys cause this inspired me

Forum Warrior- Clearly based on how you described i win this hands down
    But it sounds to me like a devilishly handsome jack *** thats hated by the many and loved by the few;)

Safe-Zone Hero- Those Pro r9rr's who cant play their class and go on wc to rage about gank even if only 1 person attacked them.
    Strategy- Chi up, Ironguard, Either BoA, Tempest, or spam any effing aoes you have, Sprint to sz before ig runs out

Merchant- The soft-spoken little guy, who you later find out can trolololololol the shet out of anyone he chooses

GM- Creepers who want dat ***, (thought to be an extinct species)
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    It's funny how some people here can't come up with stereotypes for wizards, but now when I think of it, I can't seem to come up with stereotypes for other classes either. Maybe I need to stop soloing all the instances or cherry-picking my squad members for people I know are decent. But let's see what I can remember from the days when I didn't have a choice in my squads:

Blademaster -- Once, in BH WS, I invited a BM without knowing what his gear was. I still don't know what it was, but he had 4k base HP with all his gear on. And then he ragequit upon seeing we had no barb. Otherwise, most BMs tend to stay silent. Their job is simple, they know how to do it, and it gets done. The exception is the loudmouthed idiots who don't get their jobs done and also get 2-shot by everything. And whose daddies hit them on a regular basis, as they deserve.

Wizard -- One type of wizard is the competent wizard. This is the kind of wizard I learned all my wizardry from. They get their jobs done as well. Another type of wizard is the competent troll wizard. This is the kind of wizard that forms ranged/magic-only squads for Lunar that take an hour to complete, just because they can. This is the kind of wizard I am. But I'm pretty sure nobody's complained about my wizardry since 2011 or 2010, or I can't remember. There was a sin that told me to AoE the mobs in GV, but firstly, they were an idiot, secondly, I'd already been dropping ultis every wave, and thirdly, idiots' complaints don't count. Ever. There is also the idiot wizard, with +10 weapon and gears but who dies to a wizard with +7 weapon and +5 gears because the +7 wizard actually took the time to use Undine Strike.

Barbarian -- You either get the tanky barb that pulls everything and solos everything himself, or you get the fail showoff that pulls everything and dies, causing everyone else who was running behind him to die as well. And then there's the barb that's just there to buff everyone else.

Venomancer -- First of the 3 Attention Streetwalker classes. Male venos? Nice enough, most know how to do their jobs, farm their own gear, money, etc, although there are definitely a few posing as female to get free stuff. Female venos? You either get the competent female veno, that does her job, farms her own stuff, and is generally likeable, or you get the gold-digging attention h00ker of a girlfriend who plays this game because her boyfriend does, regularly WCs about random **** nobody cares about, threatens to sic her boyfriend, or other males hoping to get pictures of **** that they could get for free elsewhere on the Internet, on people who call her out or who she doesn't like, and gets all her gear and money through liberal gold-digging. And who also may be a G.I.R.L.

Archer -- Squishy. Squishy squishy squishy. Most archers I meet aggro too much and can't tank any of it. It's almost like they're counting on BP to save them, but of course they don't get BP so they just die. Or, they are tanky, hit hard, 1-shot everything with auto-attack, and kites/stuns/purges/steaths from anything that survives their auto-attacks.

Cleric -- Second of the 3 Attention Streetwalker classes. Male clerics are mostly either competent healers, or idiots that wanted to be wizards, but lacked the balls to actually play our class, and therefore try to compensate for it by metal maging, except they still lack balls and so still suck. Female clerics are either competent healers, the best damn cleric I've ever known (<3), or the gold-digging attention h00ker of a girlfriend who plays this game because her boyfriend does, regularly WCs about random **** nobody cares about, threatens to sic her boyfriend, or other males hoping to get pictures of **** that they could get for free elsewhere on the Internet, on people who call her out or who she doesn't like, and gets all her gear and money through liberal gold-digging. And who also may be a G.I.R.L.

Assassin -- Third of the 3 Attention Streetwalker classes. In fact, both male and female assassins alike are major attention wh0res. This is the class mainly chosen by people whose parents didn't beat or hug them often enough in childhood, mainly because not even a parent could stand their personalities and various mental disorders long enough to do so. APS assassins appear to have a bigger god-complex than DPH assassins, in general, mainly because the DPH assassins are the ones that can actually kill anything in PvP. Still, though, it is a major guarantee that if I kill an APS assassin in NW, he or she will ress, stealth up, buff, then try to stun-APS me from stealth and promptly die again, despite the fact that it didn't work the last 2 times they tried that and you'd think they really would've learned by then.

But, those are mainly male assassins trying to overcompensate for their tiny e-peens, although there definitely are **** female assassins who do the same things. Female assassins are mainly the gold-digging attention h00ker of a girlfriend who plays this game because her boyfriend does, regularly WCs about random **** nobody cares about, threatens to sic her boyfriend, or other males hoping to get pictures of **** that they could get for free elsewhere on the Internet, on people who call her out or who she doesn't like, and gets all her gear and money through liberal gold-digging. And who is most definitely a G.I.R.L.

Psychic -- They're either squishy or tanky. No exceptions. Not just because of the Voodoos, either. Most psychics I see are either the ****-geared ones that have mybe 5k HP buffed because they can't be bothered to shard their gear or refine it past +2, or have 10k HP unbuffed because they're full R9 3rd cast lolomgwtf cashopped. I rarely find an average psychic that has maybe +5 3rd cast NV gear and about 7k HP unbuffed.

Seeker -- Ah yes, the new sins. Highest concentration of BRs I've seen lately. Also come with a high concentration of god-complexes. Brags about being able to solo Frost BR despite the fact that the 3 other seekers that came before you said the exact same thing, and I'm perfectly capable of soloing Frost BR, I'm just too lazy and don't want to spend the charms/pots on doing it. Also seems to believe that IG + vortex will get rid of anything they want to kill, only to become a laughingstock when IG ends, they're out of Chi, apoth pot is on CD, and the rest of the ranged DDs quickly kill them.

Mystic -- The only mystics I bother to remember are the competent ones. And the nice ones. The rest are either annoying, or 2-shots. Mostly a combination of both. Either way, quite an underrated class; they can heal just as well as clerics, but people have been so used to clerics and their buffs for so long, they refuse to believe mystics can be as good.
  • ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide
    ToyMaker_NOT - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options

The Cleric: Split personality syndrome to the max. One second, they'll be a selfless healer, extremely polite, wanting nothing other then to help others, then the next they will be thinking that the whole universe (or at least the whole squad) revolves around them, because of their heals. Try to keep your cleric happy, or all hell will break lose, and.... you'll probably be ignored when asking for a rez.

f:laugh Don't hate on me CW but so true. Pissed off cleric = RQ = squad wipe. That's why this archer ALWAYS stand by his cleric. I'll take a dive in any instance for my cleric before risking the ineviable "why you no heal" in squad chat. At the very least, I'll usually get the rez before the cleric RQs the squad. f:naughty
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Blademaster: God of War, bloodshed, and violence. The son of Zeus and Hera, he was depicted as a beardless youth, either nude with a helmet and spear or sword, or as an armed warrior. His Roman counterpart Mars by contrast was regarded as the dignified ancestor of the Roman people.

Wizard: Goddess of Farming, the harvest and fertility. Demeter is a daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Her brother is Zeus, with whom she had Persephone. She was depicted as an older woman, often wearing a crown and holding bunches of wheat. The Roman version of Demeter is Ceres.

Barbarian: King of the gods, and ruler of Mount Olympus. He is the god of the sky, thunder and lightning, law and order, and fate. In artwork, he was depicted as a regal, older man with a dark beard. His usual attributes are the royal sceptre and the lightning bolt. His sacred animals are the eagle and the bull. The Roman version of Zeus, Jupiter, was also the main god of the Romans.

Venomancer: Goddess of love, beauty and desire. She was married to Hephaestus, but she had many lovers, including Ares, Adonis and Anchises. She was depicted as a beautiful woman and often naked. Her symbols include roses and other flowers, the scallop shell, and myrtle wreath. Her sacred animals are doves and sparrows. The Roman version of Aphrodite was Venus..

Cleric: God of Light, healing, music, poetry, plague, prophecy, and more . He is the son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis. Apollo was associated with the Sun; while Artemis was the Moon. In sculpture, Apollo was depicted as a handsome young man with long hair and a perfect physique. His attributes include the laurel wreath and lyre. He often appears in the company of the Muses.

Archer: Goddess of Hunting, wilderness, animals and childbirth. In later times she became associated with the Moon. In art she is often shown holding a hunting bow and arrows. Her attributes include hunting spears, animal furs, deer and other wild animals. The Roman version of Artemis is Diana.

Psychic: God of the Sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes. He is a son of Cronus and Rhea, and brother to Zeus and Hades. He rules one of the three realms of the universe as king of the sea and the waters. His wife is Amphitrite. The Roman version of Poseidon was Neptune.

Assassin: King of the Underworld and god of the dead. His consort is Persephone. His attributes are the cornucopia, key, sceptre, and the three-headed dog Cerberus. He was one of three sons of Cronus and Rhea, and therefore was ruler of one of the three realms of the universe, the underworld. He is not very often included as one of the Olympians, however.

Mystic: Goddess of the Hearth, home and chastity. She was described as a virgin. She is a daughter of Rhea and Cronus, and sister of Zeus. She could not often be identified in Greek art.

Seekers: God of Fire, metalworking and crafts. He is the smith of the gods and the husband of Aphrodite. He was usually depicted as a bearded man with hammer.
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arleckb
    arleckb Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Blademaster: God of War, bloodshed, and violence. The son of Zeus and Hera, he was depicted as a beardless youth, either nude with a helmet and spear or sword, or as an armed warrior. His Roman counterpart Mars by contrast was regarded as the dignified ancestor of the Roman people.

Wizard: Goddess of Farming, the harvest and fertility. Demeter is a daughter of Cronus and Rhea. Her brother is Zeus, with whom she had Persephone. She was depicted as an older woman, often wearing a crown and holding bunches of wheat. The Roman version of Demeter is Ceres.

Barbarian: King of the gods, and ruler of Mount Olympus. He is the god of the sky, thunder and lightning, law and order, and fate. In artwork, he was depicted as a regal, older man with a dark beard. His usual attributes are the royal sceptre and the lightning bolt. His sacred animals are the eagle and the bull. The Roman version of Zeus, Jupiter, was also the main god of the Romans.

Venomancer: Goddess of love, beauty and desire. She was married to Hephaestus, but she had many lovers, including Ares, Adonis and Anchises. She was depicted as a beautiful woman and often naked. Her symbols include roses and other flowers, the scallop shell, and myrtle wreath. Her sacred animals are doves and sparrows. The Roman version of Aphrodite was Venus..

Cleric: God of Light, healing, music, poetry, plague, prophecy, and more . He is the son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis. Apollo was associated with the Sun; while Artemis was the Moon. In sculpture, Apollo was depicted as a handsome young man with long hair and a perfect physique. His attributes include the laurel wreath and lyre. He often appears in the company of the Muses.

Archer: Goddess of Hunting, wilderness, animals and childbirth. In later times she became associated with the Moon. In art she is often shown holding a hunting bow and arrows. Her attributes include hunting spears, animal furs, deer and other wild animals. The Roman version of Artemis is Diana.

Psychic: God of the Sea, rivers, floods, droughts, earthquakes. He is a son of Cronus and Rhea, and brother to Zeus and Hades. He rules one of the three realms of the universe as king of the sea and the waters. His wife is Amphitrite. The Roman version of Poseidon was Neptune.

Assassin: King of the Underworld and god of the dead. His consort is Persephone. His attributes are the cornucopia, key, sceptre, and the three-headed dog Cerberus. He was one of three sons of Cronus and Rhea, and therefore was ruler of one of the three realms of the universe, the underworld. He is not very often included as one of the Olympians, however.

Mystic: Goddess of the Hearth, home and chastity. She was described as a virgin. She is a daughter of Rhea and Cronus, and sister of Zeus. She could not often be identified in Greek art.

Seekers: God of Fire, metalworking and crafts. He is the smith of the gods and the husband of Aphrodite. He was usually depicted as a bearded man with hammer.

Religion class teacher is back! (hides poison arrows and free power lvl pass )
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Pyschics ~ gayfish, egocentric, loves damage, wants to be the star

Assassins ~ gayfish, egocentric, loves self and damage, wants to be the star, has a propensity to think they can solo everything or try to solo everything. Not very team work oriented most of the time.

Barbs ~ Mental headcases, attention ****** Or quiet old men. Is the star of the squads! Wise dispensers of wisdom and party leader.

Venos ~ Sneaky, crafty, girls, btches, nerds, fashionistas

Clerics ~ pointy ears

Archers ~ in love with their selves and their damage, if they don't purge on first shot *mind blown* players that want to be the star of the show, i think of 16 year old fps players that play archers.

Wizards ~ Nerdy, calculated, prestigious, natural faction leader, stylish

Blademasters ~ very eccentric, very quirky, when someone carries around so many weapons they are bound to be addled.

Mystics ~ Alts of clerics and venos

Seekers ~ Friendly, helpful in love with their damage, annoying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LolaElv - Heavens Tear
    LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    arleckb wrote: »
    Religion class teacher is back! (hides poison arrows and free power lvl pass )
    f:laughf:laughf:laugh
    Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crimxsonx
    crimxsonx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Barb-"..we are unstopable","I can practically take on anyone in PvP with no problem at all"

Sin-"..if you're not a mommy's boy quit the game"

Psy-"If im going to spend money for r9 it will be a god damn psy"

Archer-"I don't tab+normal attack"

Veno-"I am a girl!"

Seeker-"I need more power"

Cleric-"Gather for buffs!-rage quits squad-

Mystic-"Mistress is a ****"

BM-"Are you talking to me?"
  • arleckb
    arleckb Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Blademaster: Lengendary in their own right for mastering so many weapon, but feared by non. Its hard to take them seriously when the self proclaim blademaster can't master the blades.

Wizard: Carry a bagpack twice the size of others, so they are pretty slow. Half the space is for the usual stuff, the other half is filled by their spell books, 3-5 times the size of other class's book. Their spells are long but powerful. However, if human language is not your first language or you don't speed read, pick another class. Their spells are soo long that it takes ages to memorise or finish reading. Not an easy thing to do in tw for most of us.

Cleric: Devil in disguise. When they smile, people's heart melt. When they shout people freeze and listen. Loved by many, but also feared by many. Its predicted that they will rule pw one day.

Archer: Highly intelligent. Highly extroverted. Highly sensitive. If they weren't so sensitive, even cleric would be afraid of them.

Barb: Ambitious, competitive and willing to fight to the death. Many are crowned olympic medalist, but rumour is, steroid abuse are very common. The females look so much like males, its hard to tell them apart.

Veno: Playful, cheeky and hot. This is what female barbs might look like before the steroid abuse. For fun, they troll people with summons while acting innocence, and steals peoples buff just for laugh.

Mystic: Book worms. Don't go out much and spend most of their free time at home reading. All their skills are self learned. Unfortunately, they haven't got around to getting their degree yet, so they don't get jobs as easily as clerics or venos do. Newbies don't take them seriously even.

Seeker: Havent been around long but have already mastered the blades... (looks at the blademaster). All their tanking ability are natural, so they have not been tempted by the use of steroids yet.(looks at the female barbs). Naturally talented.

Pschic: Evolved beyond recognition even by sins. Their brain have evolve to the point that they don't have to chant spells out loud anymore, but just think it which is faster. Unfortunately, they change so fast that they are still a little unstable mentally at this point in time. Crazy some of them.

Sin: Often mistaken as being highly introverted as they appeare to spend most of their time alone. Rumour is though, they are very sociable in a school of sins, noticeably in places like nirvana. Maybe they are just racist...
  • Kitty_mode - Heavens Tear
    Kitty_mode - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Venomancer - Chicks with dicks, typically a good sense of humor

Woo hoo that's me! The only thing I am missing is the **** part lol. And I don't even actually "miss" having one of those. I divorced my **** many years ago! He didn't think I was much of a housekeeper....... I showed him, I kicked him out and "kept" the house lol.

And whoopsie, veno is my main.

That's hilarious XD +1
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    That's hilarious XD +1

Indeed, gotta love our male venos, when we did BH delta a veno joined and friend referred to IT as miss, then the veno replied, "Don`t call me miss I might have a bigger **** than yours. " b:chuckle
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Indeed, gotta love our male venos, when we did BH delta a veno joined and friend referred to IT as miss, then the veno replied, "Don`t call me miss I might have a bigger **** than yours. " b:chuckle

Pff that's awesome, I might use some of these x3
    I like how all the veno sterotypes are mostily positive, haha....

I tend to play in a small knit group so I haven't come across many class stereotypes but I'm normally way more apprehensive of sins than anyone else if they join a party :x
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned, when I refer to characters, all venos are female and all barbs are male, and every other class is whatever the character's gender is. I may use the opposite gender if I'm referring to the player, if I know the player well enough to know the player's gender. In most cases though player gender is unknown, and character gender is pretty obvious, at least when they're visible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Rinkua - Dreamweaver
    Rinkua - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    From my experiences:

Barbarian
    Male: I can tankz!
    Female: RAAAAAAWWR I can tankz!

Venomancer
    Male: Awkwardly attractive.
    Female: HBIC

Blademaster
    Male: Normally quiet. They're either moderately good or straight up bad. Usually BR.
    Female: Can be loud and a know-it-all, but they get the job done. Easy to blow a fuse.

Wizard
    Male: Nuke all the things!!!!!
    Female: Very quiet and you don't notice them until everything before you is blown to bits.

Archer
    Male: STA. Auto-attack. Brb.
    Female: STA. Auto-attack. Brb.

Cleric
    Male: Heavy Armor and Metal mage FTW! Lulz.
    Female: Fashonista.

Assassin
    Okay this one is a real mixed bag so I broke it into 4 parts.

Sage: Quiet and a little more laid back. Not too worried about APS until they get it. Actually uses their skills. They tend to be smart and witty. Easier to get a long with. Sage BP venders.

Demon: Spark is their friend. They will spark any and everything by abusing their chi gaining skills. They want everything to be fast, if not, faster. Will go off and solo anything that moves trying to prove that you can't have a well functioning squad with out them (before they die of course). Auto-attack->Spark->Rib Strike. Rinse and repeat. Some demon sins, however, try to be different.

Male: The up most arrogant. Always running off on their own and getting themselves killed. Will QQ and rage at anything.
    Female: Your psychotic ex-girlfriend.

Psychic
    Male: Thinks they're wizards.
    Female: Plot twist: Is a wizard.

Seeker
    Male: Vortex.
    Female: Vortex in a dress.

Mystic
    What's this? The squads full? But I only see 4 other people! What? All of a sudden the sun's rays keeps healing me! I think a friendly earth spirit is assisting us.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Venos: hmmmmm... wondering if ppl will kill me for this one. ah hell who cares. I have seen 3 major types. the "nice when im with u evil behind ur back type" the "wat? go away im high atm"(my rixoth shout-out) and the "wat was that u were saying? sry I was making sure my heels matched my top."

What .-. Im not always stoned. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FishyFret - Dreamweaver
    FishyFret - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Seekers: YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND BABY RIGHT ROUND.

Crying, nothing more true has been spoken.

Blademaster: Spark-HF-Aps. EVERYTHING MUST DIE IN 2 SECONDS.

Wizards: Badass, kills everything too fast. *shakes fist at a friend* AOEs all the things in PvP and watches everyone die.

Archers: Skills? I use STA & BV. Sage? Bah I need APS.

Clerics: Stuck up don't tell me what to do! Never ask the second cleric in squad if they can DD, just auto uses VD & never leaves to help heal when **** goes down.

Mystics: I can heal! *never heals just DD's even if cleric needs help*

Seekers: VORTEX!!! SKILLS & DEBUFFS ARE FOR SQUARES.

Assassins: (wonky sin skills I'm too nub to name out of laziness)-Spark-Aps. EVERYTHING MUST DIE IN 2 SECONDS.
    WHY AM I DEAD CLERIC? Takes aggro from tanks & just dies a lot raging.

Barbarians: Can either tank all the things or not.

Venomancers: Pffft, I don't bramble clerics. No bramble for you in NW either.

This is what my half asleep 1am brain has thought of.
    FishyFret ~ Once 102 now Rebirthanated AA/LA Demon Cleric
    Chayyliel ~ Once 101 now Rebirthanated Sage Seeker
    f:cool
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Seeker
    Male: Vortex.
    Female: Vortex in a dress.

The best and most accurate description I've seen so far.f:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NestFreemark - Raging Tide
    NestFreemark - Raging Tide Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    arleckb wrote: »
    Cleric: Devil in disguise. When they smile, people's heart melt. When they shout people freeze and listen. Loved by many, but also feared by many. Its predicted that they will rule pw one day.

This is probably the most correct stereotype that I've read thus far. b:laughb:chuckle
  • Egamoto - Harshlands
    Egamoto - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    har har har most amusing post I've read in ages (also very true)! +1
  • BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear
    BeastlyBri - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Options
    Recently had this conversation in guild chat lol.

Blademasters : Arrogant as f-ck, always running ahead and taking the lead.

Wizards : Will argue about anything and everything for no god damn reason.

Barbs : Stupid. All of them are mentally handicapped somehow.

Venomancers : The males are obnoxious trolls. The females are stuck up prissy bishez
    (except my wife who hopefully doesn't find this post >3> )

Archers : Can't speak proper English. Complain too much.

Clerics : Primarily played by women who have no idea what they're doing and misrepresent the class making it appear underpowered.

Sins : Napoleon Complex/Small Dog Syndrome/Tiny-d!ck-itis

Psychics : Strong Silent Type
    (Longknife talks enough to make up for every one of them, and probably should have rolled wiz)

Seekers : Logic does not apply to them.

Mystics : who? o.o

Hey now! That's not fair! I was nice when I played on LC! Well....sort of.....b:chuckle