Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• dainabg
    dainabg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ^+1 this

either

ROLLBACK ASAP

lol give us, or we less players then all others ? OR just send a new cods to everyone who get nothing ....it will make players feel a little better!
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i dont realy care it is for Archo, thxgiving, xmas, new year, 4th july, earth hour, or Mars Day, i just know it exist for all servers, its mean it efected me and my bussines (refine servcs),
    and also for stupid GM, RELEASE MY SHOP ALT, I DONT DO ANYTHING AND DONT GET ANYTHING U STUPID GERMO MASTER. JUST BCOS I HAVE A LOT OF EVENT GOLD IN THAT ACCNT, DONT MEAN I USE THIS GLITCH STUPID, I SOLD MY OWN DQs FOR THAT EVENT GOLD.

That just doesn't make any sense...
    #spellingishard

What would totally be so funny though, is for the next maintenance they put Ocean Orbs on sale with the hopes that people that did not get to redeem the code will buy them to catch up to those that did... f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Since PWI doesn't listen anyway and a roll back is not gonna happen:
    GIVE ME :

- 30 Dragon Orbs -

- Charms -

- Event Gold -

- AND "Punish me" please !!!!

This or I leave this game and take my money to another MMO game and i'll do anything in my power to drag as much people as i can with me. Since cheating is the way to go nowadays then might as well give us all enough orbs,
  • blackpanther0
    blackpanther0 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what will happen with those who didn't got anything?b:surrender
  • Sien - Heavens Tear
    Sien - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what will happen with those who didn't got anything?b:surrender
    We most likely still won't get anything.
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    it really will have no effect as yeah they banned the main account for 30 days walk around listen to them brag from 1 of there 30 alt accounts yeah ban worked so welllllll

Even if the banned people didn't have any alt accounts (yearight) they would still have all the orbs when their main accounts were unbanned. How long were they gonna be banned? 2 weeks?

People used to be banned if they commited serious crimes against the game's health as a whole, not depending on if they used money on it. Anything they had glitched for themselves would be stripped away.
  • Aroral - Sanctuary
    Aroral - Sanctuary Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    SABER_X - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We most likely still won't get anything.

yeh this mean that we probly wont get jack ****

and I saw some other ppl on forum say those who abuse the code will only get 1 month ban.

LET the rage party continue
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    RELEASE MY SHOP ALT, I DONT DO ANYTHING AND DONT GET ANYTHING U STUPID GERMO MASTER. JUST BCOS I HAVE A LOT OF EVENT GOLD IN THAT ACCNT, DONT MEAN I USE THIS GLITCH STUPID, I SOLD MY OWN DQs FOR THAT EVENT GOLD.

Lmao Need a hard hit with a english book French words are so not me but I know that "BABI PUTAR is Pig Play" but even reading all that got my head ahurting f:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yeh this mean that we probly wont get jack ****

and I saw some other ppl on forum say those who abuse the code will only get 1 month ban.

LET the rage party continue

Lol ofc it will continue ppl are so pissed of about this. Like me too. I give u ppl my supportb:chuckle
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What would totally be so funny though, is for the next maintenance they put Ocean Orbs on sale with the hopes that people that did not get to redeem the code will buy them to catch up to those that did... f:laugh

LMAO

It's actually quite sad because that's what they will do.
  • DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear
    DarkUnicorn - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    What you allow
    Is what will continue

PWI
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Even if the banned people didn't have any alt accounts (yearight) they would still have all the orbs when their main accounts were unbanned. How long were they gonna be banned? 2 weeks?

People used to be banned if they commited serious crimes against the game's health as a whole, not depending on if they used money on it. Anything they had glitched for themselves would be stripped away.

everbody is talking about the orbs what about all the plat hp charms all the higher end pots powders etc how will an average player compete agains someone who now has 20 50 plat charms? and 60 to 100 of each of the pots?
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    when they really sort out the data to look who got what, which i don't believe, than i hope pwi will delete their amount of orbs, not only banning.
    this should happen also for players which got more with an *accident* however. (no bann here)
    it was a nice gift and should not be a lucky gambeling.

this game has enough lucky **** where u can lose coins only with rerolling.
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Lol ofc it will continue ppl are so pissed of about this. Like me too. I give u ppl my supportb:chuckle

lol yeh iam so looking forward how this effect the game. whether it gone to gound or sky high.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yeah I was thinking that but theres no way Im gonna f:poo out my money for the people who got to use the code and +10 there gear or +11 , if they got to use the Dragon Orbs then let everyone use the Orbs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • kirill92
    kirill92 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    -removed-
    Good joooobб: b:victoryb:kiss
  • Orvet - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    everbody is talking about the orbs what about all the plat hp charms all the higher end pots powders etc how will an average player compete agains someone who now has 20 50 plat charms? and 60 to 100 of each of the pots?

Well acctually I want this pack not because of orbs but because those other stuff there is.
  • SABER_X - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well acctually I want this pack not because of orbs but because those other stuff there is.

don't we all?
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    PWI always does everything they can to disappoint the players.
    The only reasonable solution would have been a rollback. The game is to messed up for them to do anything else. Instead they sit on their ***** doing nothing and hoping that everyone will get tired of complaining?

I really hope noone is charging any zhen. That is the only way we can really hurt PWI and show them that we do not accept them treating us this way.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kirill92 wrote: »

ikr? xD ppl just keep spaming cuz they know pwi wont do anything
  • Waldhard - Dreamweaver
    Waldhard - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm sad too. The trick is to get 10xHypers, 5x200k exp and damn 3x10 * ... everything else is somehow disappeared. But most wanted to get event cards ...
    Received 10 * orbs, I have sold the NPC against all odds, a small what GM still appears that I used the glitch. Preferably away from trouble ...
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I actually didn't know they got all of that as well but yes, they should have those things taken from them as well.

I would assume everyone is talking about the orbs because they are quite a lot more expensive than the charms or pots. Also, someone with a +10 weapon is gonna bypass your charm if you're an "average" player anyway.
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Honestly I would just like the intended gift , I tried to redeem the code but the site was under heavy load ( spam ) and then was sent a failed message saying I was banned 10 minutes for failing to log in too many times . When I did try again the site was already down .

To the players who cheated the rest of us out of our gifts . They know who they mailed items too and how many times , It's my sincere hope that they strip your gears of all refines as punishment .
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I vote for a mass ban of PWI unless they compensate each and everyone of us with enough orbs and the rest of the stuff. I had voted for a rollback but PWI doesn't listen to the mayority of people so not gonna waste any time, effort or money on it untill the REALLY compensate all of us.
  • Waradesea - Sanctuary
    Waradesea - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    kirill92 wrote: »

really good job f:gross
  • MacTM - Raging Tide
    MacTM - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    go go!!!!!
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1038991
    Charge some money take some ****y rewards compared what ppl got for freeb:laugh
  • Ghouls - Raging Tide
    Ghouls - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I want to see the list of names that were banned. I know of over 10 people on the server raging tide that caught more than once purposely. And I want to see these people on the banned list as fast as possible

Guys, we will charge this list every day!

Edit: day 01
  • Orvet - Morai
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well dont want to see who is banned and who is not and they will not tell them to us anyways.. I want to see pwi set me this pack and then i'm happy
  • Waldhard - Dreamweaver
    Waldhard - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    It would be naive to expect that they are getting something to punish ...
This discussion has been closed.