Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Maybe what PWE needs to do is make a new thread that says

"Thank you to all the players of PWI. We appreciate your business over the last few years, and we have had some good times, and bad times, but I regret to inform you all, that as of December 01, 2013, all the servers for PWI will be shut down permanently. Please enjoy the last few days and again, we thank you."

And leave it at that. Problem solved and no more whining.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    what about give the rest the promissed code to???...b:surrender
    oh wait 50% aint enought for pwi .. were just player's and dont matter if not fair for allb:laugh but it's a cash game so it scould be fair when u give code out all scould be able gett it ijs...
    Yes wonderful idea. Bring the code back without having the site fixed in the public again while trying to deal with those who have already abused it so even more people can cheat the system.

Or they could work on fixing this problem both in terms of the people who abused this and the site itself BEFORE giving more out so it's not abused again.

Come on people. At least try and be sensible here.
    OP do u have any info will they give code again..there is a lot of ppl who didnt get ???
    anevaro wrote: »
    still no new official news or updates?
    the last update is like 8 hour ago.Is that its all the solution... or the problem is still discussed by the GMs?
    Any mod/admin could answer this please?

Mods are in the same boat as everyone else. We've regular players with our own lives volunteering to keep the forums clean in our spare time and take up all the extra stress that involves. We don't get any extra information you all don't or any sort of powers and the like.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    And what u're able to say, Kossy ?
    Well, it's not yr fault. I see.

But - *no* for roll-back ?!

And where our compensation. For ppl who spent time & coins for buy orbs, charms, smiles etc.

Or it's not unfair if some ppl get a lot of charms and upgraded gear and STOLE our coins in NW, TW, TT.

Coz we didnt get anything. And JUST LOST OUR coins for get analogue charms, orbs etc.
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy or **** why did u closed my thread? If u wold read what i ASK'ed u wold see it has nothing to do with posting frustations. And also put a pole so open it again.
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy Yeah f:cry I used code the day it came out but It didnt even send me anything kept telling me to wait every 10mins and then when it did come to me I got everything Except the 3 orbs f:cry I wanted to finally have a +10 bow f:fume but Guess Im stuck using a +8 bow against every +10 geared toons and when I sent a ticket in they gave me the link to this fourm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy or ***** why did u closed my thread? If u wold read what i ASK'ed u wold see it has nothing to do with posting frustations. And also put a pole so open it again.

*would, *poll

And great way to have a mod ponder reopening your thread by calling him such a term of endearment. You Sir, are a Moron.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Just bec i dont kiss theyr ***'es dosent mean i am a moron. And since u just insulted me what that makes u?
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy why did u closed my thread? If u wold read what i ASK'ed u wold see it has nothing to do with posting frustations. And also put a pole so open it again.

wut? I wouldn't want to vote on a poll you created. Would probably pick the wrong choice due to confusion. D:
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Just bec i dont kiss theyr ***'es dosent mean i am a moron. And since u just insulted me what that makes u?

You know we're trying to be generous and lenient instead of going around giving the infractions and warnings we ~should~ be giving if we were to follow things completely by the book.

You aren't helping yourself by insulting me here like this. And your thread is not the first one like that and guess what... the others were redirected here too! You don't get to be a special cookie just because you feel entitled to it.
  • Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide
    Crazy_Roxy - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2013

if you saw what her signature says "If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I do not care." Looks like the dumb one is you
    b:cryMiss My ChildHoodb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • XSubZerox - Morai
    XSubZerox - Morai Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    people on the server does not want to do anything, waiting for the server rollback. Why GMs do nothing? Will rollback Morai server?
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You know we're trying to be generous and lenient instead of going around giving the infractions and warnings we ~should~ be giving if we were to follow things completely by the book.

You aren't helping yourself by insulting me here like this. And your thread is not the first one like that and guess what... the others were redirected here too! You don't get to be a special cookie just because you feel entitled to it.

Is not the 1sth one like that u say? Ok prove it to me plz.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    people on the server does not want to do anything, waiting for the server rollback. Why GMs do nothing? Will rollback Morai server?

There's not going to be a rollback. Please check out the first post.
    edited November 2013

First of all, I don't kiss their *** as you so eloquently put it, but I also know, any new threads regarding anything that has to do with this whole fiasco, whether directly or indirectly, are being closed, or moved to the main thread. It's called the mods doing what they volunteered to do which at this point, I feel sorry for them for having to wade through endless crying/anger threads instead of the players being good little children and posting on the main specific thread dealing with the issue at hand.

So what does that make me? Still more intelligent than you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ckcolli
    ckcolli Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well im sure there are alot of CSers who will cray like crazy about this but here goes ....... i think the whole glitch with the website is a blessing for alot of people . the D orb glitch will bring bring a certain level of balance back to the game. i have a r9 psy +10 weapon and when trip spark and i hit a totaly debuffed archer for 800k at the most THAT IS NOT BALANCED!! but anyways i shared my 2 cents worth!
  • Frenrirs - Morai
    Frenrirs - Morai Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

Erm.. today is the 23rd.. says code expired..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is how real playas level. f:laugh
    Proud Barb since 2009. b:dirty b:cool
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    First of all, I don't kiss their *** as you so eloquently put it, but I also know, any new threads regarding anything that has to do with this whole fiasco, whether directly or indirectly, are being closed, or moved to the main thread. It's called the mods doing what they volunteered to do which at this point, I feel sorry for them for having to wade through endless crying/anger threads instead of the players being good little children and posting on the main specific thread dealing with the issue at hand.

So what does that make me? Still more intelligent than you.

Yup u proved how inteligent u are since i never say'd u kiss they'r ***** ... dunno were u sawd that ...
  • faruskas
    faruskas Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Lets talk about anything else, like football, or soccer, or whatever you want, because i am getting tired of this chitchat about the re-rollback or not re-roll. and things seem to lead nowhere. 75% of this forum's posters are demanding an urgent rollback and still nothing is happenning, and nothing at all will happen. I quit playing eudemons online after 7 yrs of continuos playing for similar reason, and i have been playing PWI for 8 months now and i am starting to feel that this is about time to let things go and move into another game and start over again. I have 5 accounts Lvls 86, 72, 65, 61, and 56. worked hard to keep them all with good TT gears, nice fash, fancy flyers and non bound mounts, etc, etc, etc... And now everything will go to the toilette cuz i see no future when my accounts get up to lvl 100 and i realize i cannot fight any pvp unless i want to lose every battle bcuz my gears wont be even close to theirs....
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    Is not the 1sth one like that u say? Ok prove it to me plz.

Your post is in Depths, is it not?

Said forum is publicly viewable, is it not?

Why not go take a look through it instead of breaking rules to vent on mods for doing what they're supposed to do?

Edit: Oh and stop flaming and trolling people who disagree with you. It's bad enough that you're doing it to begin with, but trying to take shots at intelligence when your own posts display far less is... not exactly a smart move.
    edited November 2013
    Yup u proved how inteligent u are since i never say'd u kiss they'r ***** ... dunno were u sawd that ...

You keep sounding stupid everytime you Post f:bike keep making me and others look smart
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013
    Your post is in Depths, is it not?

Said forum is publicly viewable, is it not? "This poll is closed"

Why not go take a look through it instead of breaking rules to vent on mods for doing what they're supposed to do?

That still dont answeer how my thread was the same like others...
    edited November 2013
    It's bad enough that you're doing it to begin with, but trying to take shots at intelligence when your own posts display far less is... not exactly a smart move.

OPKossy will you Marry me f:cute f:fan
    P.S thanks for fixing the Quote f:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    No Better Movie
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013
    OPKossy will you Marry me f:cute f:fan
    P.S thanks for fixing the Quote f:laugh

Ugh. I really should start copy/pasting more instead of doing things manually when hopping around everywhere. b:sweat
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There's not going to be a rollback. Please check out the first post.

So, you officially support cheaters, right ?!

*cheat everywhere and everything and you ll get candies and cookies. And remember: there is on this world the special type of human - SLOWPOKES who will follow rules and play fair. So just do not do anything, just get their coins and you ll be good*.

Right ? If it's right, so what you support ?

We already ve discriminated now. So not many ways - Roll-back or compensate our loses. But ir remembers *last Final compensation..* .

So why "No" for Roll-back ? And yeah, what wrong with poll issue ?!
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • anevaro
    anevaro Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    faruskas wrote: »
    Lets talk about anything else, like football, or soccer, or whatever you want, because i am getting tired of this chitchat about the re-rollback or not re-roll. and things seem to lead nowhere. 75% of this forum's posters are demanding an urgent rollback and still nothing is happenning, and nothing at all will happen. I quit playing eudemons online after 7 yrs of continuos playing for similar reason, and i have been playing PWI for 8 months now and i am starting to feel that this is about time to let things go and move into another game and start over again. I have 5 accounts Lvls 86, 72, 65, 61, and 56. worked hard to keep them all with good TT gears, nice fash, fancy flyers and non bound mounts, etc, etc, etc... And now everything will go to the toilette cuz i see no future when my accounts get up to lvl 100 and i realize i cannot fight any pvp unless i want to lose every battle bcuz my gears wont be even close to theirs....

you should stay away from this forum and game..and get a real life and have fun
    then back again when its already stable
    in next few days or weeks the worst case months i bet people still keep talking over same stuff, thats what im planning to take a break for a while
    keep sticking to game or forum just make your life shorter xD raging all the times
  • TheDutchman - Raging Tide
    TheDutchman - Raging Tide Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    glaesum wrote: »

*cheat everywhere and everything and you ll get candies and cookies. And remember: there is on this world the special type of human - SLOWPOKES who will follow rules and play fair. So just do not do anything, just get their coins and you ll be good*.

We already ve discriminated now. So not many ways - Roll-back or compensate our loses. But ir remembers *last Final compensation..* .

OMG i can't beleive the stupidity of some people here, OPkossy is a mod, not an employee of PWI. Why don;t you just **** and leave them alone and start appreciating that they reply at least, trying to help us.
  • doomjack
    doomjack Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    what happens to those who didn't have a chance to redeem the code content?
    do i get my D.Orbs too or not?
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2013

No point in arguing with him , trust me , just do what i will do now, report his discriminations.
  • opkossy
    edited November 2013

Because it seems people don't read anything that isn't in bold and a massive font size,
    - We will be punishing legitimate abusers of the compensation code who received far more than is possible from redemption page lag. We will be doing so in a detailed, focused manner which will make progress on punishments slower but more precise. So do not worry if you are one who got more orbs unintentionally. We do not want to penalize those who did not intend abuse of the system.

Yeah. They're CLEARLY supporting cheaters by punishing them. -_-

And for the umpteenth time, I have no power or voice with PWE. I'm a regular player who spends part of my spare time cleaning up the forums.
    The post tells you why there's no rollback.

And as stated with the poll for a few hours last night,
    Okay guys,

That should take care of the few posts with we missed the first time. So, I'd like to take the time to apologize for merging the poll thread ad this one. I haven't quite used to the way the forum appears on my screen afer the merge (for some reason the thread tools are at the bottom, when they were at the top. And it doesn't always highlight what I am merging) and mistook the post I wanted to merge into here, with that thread. Epic fail on my part. When I saw I did that, I literally yelled at my computer. Kinda went something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s Only, i'm not as cool as him and don't have a light saber. And I was yelling an inanimate object. b:chuckle We are unable to unmerge these, so I actually had to read each and every reply since that thread started and try to figure out if it went with that thread. So I apologize if I missed something or made a mistake in that regard. It was completely and totally an accident. One that took over 4 hours to fix so you can bet I wont be doing that again! @.@ And it would've taken much longer if it wasn't for the help of OPKossy! Thank you so much for all your help kossy, you are the best. And thank all you guys for your patience while we sorted out the thread issue. Again, I'm super sorry. *shares my cookie stash with all you*
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    As always there are 4 groups on the server.

1) The real bad apples who took serious advantage of the bug. They will get a symbolic slap on the wrist but no real penalty.

2) The people who took advantage after they saw that the bad apples were getting an extreme unfair advantage with only the possibility of a symbolic slap on the wrist like PWE has done other times.

3) The people who managed to redeem the code once like they were supposed to.

4) The unfortunate who did not try to redeem the code before it was disabled early due to the error. These people are getting a serious disadvantage thanks to PWE.
This discussion has been closed.