[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hey when are they locking this thread ? aint we all against their puny protocols ?
  • kikkor
    kikkor Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I lost a demure fash pack that i sold to a friend, plat guard charm, a goldmane lion mount and 30m plus the nw tokens(271 to be exact).. please give it back to us.. specially for us in the philippines who are having a hard time.. this game only takes the stress away and instead it added up...
  • Debimzadi - Sanctuary
    Debimzadi - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That's my final straw...
    Goodbye PWI.
  • deratizator
    deratizator Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i wonder what will they do with all the ppl that purchased for real money and lost all in an instant. cant they just roll back but give all the chars what they had but with same server options as on the 9th november? -.-'
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hope they do more than just a x2.

Its just a plaster for a lost limb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Kuroimist - Archosaur
    Kuroimist - Archosaur Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    GREAT!!! so besides money i also lost RR8 REROLLS wich had interval and took me 9 times to get just on armor, NW tokens - which we cant get since its already wednesday, experience that on lvl 102 its quite big, badges, event gold, .... seriously... this must be kidding with us... f:horror f:fume f:gross
    Too lazy to make a signature!
  • anniejames123
    anniejames123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Everyone lost REAL money and TIME for something they didnt get.........
    x2 is not enough for this b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i wonder what will they do with all the ppl that purchased for real money and lost all in an instant. cant they just roll back but give all the chars what they had but with same server options as on the 9th november? -.-'

I would file a ticket if you CS'd for Arch server between the 9th-12th. They should refund your gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would file a ticket if you CS'd for Arch server between the 9th-12th. They should refund your gold.

But not the ability to take advantage of offers available then.b:bye
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swift_Wingz - Archosaur
    Swift_Wingz - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I had just added gold on my acct and now it all gone. No No No 2x **** will not replace money that i spent.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Guys..kossy already posted a quote from one of the Admins saying they'll try to compensate people, at least for the purchases.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    only reason why they havent closed thread is because they dont want it in the mainstream chat then other server will see and pwi get bad reputation, this thread is their way of containing the damage done.
  • anniejames123
    anniejames123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We need our GOLD back and all the stuffs b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Peccable - Raging Tide
    Peccable - Raging Tide Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    poor poor archosaur population b:sad i fear RT is next. b:cry
  • Aziza_Atori - Archosaur
    Aziza_Atori - Archosaur Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well they really are not in a position for sanctioning us for raging ._. they messed up sooo badly
    Aziza_Atori: 102 sage mystic
    Aziza_Amina: currently fail 91 sage cleric
    And a lot of alts...
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Guys..kossy already posted a quote from one of the Admins saying they'll try to compensate people, at least for the purchases.

we spent tons of time getting back our stuff ? Not all CS, some had sold Mats with huge trouble looking at our present TT gold mat market!! some poeple had bought jades and stuff!! some were just lucky to get the books they wanted ?

What about those ?

So what in the TOS they did say everything in the game even if in our stash, is owned buy pwi and they can do w.e. Well then i guess no1 will ever come to play this game again ? Whats the point when we cant trust them ? oh wait why am i blabbering ? they went offline..
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    x2 can't compensate most of the stuff that was even loss, hopefully this one time sending a support ticket may help -__-
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

"Purchases"

I can only assume this only refers to zen charges, not to boutique purchases. Which is far from addressing the entire issue.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemonAsh - Archosaur
    DemonAsh - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    really?
    lost 2 sky cover ring and my money that i try to get attack eve on rings and 200 mil in bank that i lost
    server was totally working fine than wt they trying to fix in it?
  • zealthared1337
    zealthared1337 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what server is next 0_o? I guess we are the first but nothings to say it could happen to another server nowb:shockedb:shocked
  • Tuscket - Raging Tide
    Tuscket - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I spend all day yesterday working on lvl 5 blacksmith. Now I have to do this all over again. I have not receive my unicorn mount. I better get all of my gold back that I spend on mats and the blacksmith skill book. If you guys don't make this right you will lose a paying customer. My cleric will have to do tt 2-1 3-2 for cult again? she will be back to lvl 89 what about all of her new gear?b:angryb:angry
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i sold somany stuffs abt 150m worth stuffs in between now all rerolledi even made new thing with that mony i lost all count n every thing what the hell u guys r doing ~.~ damn it

i made g16 stuffs in between now they r gone where did that money go O.O.................................................
  • VaR$hAa// - Archosaur19
    VaR$hAa// - Archosaur19 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We lost our recharged gold n gms never reply for ma lost r9 Ring OF Trauma so i got my rank 9 gears without ring n also gold recharged are also gone. ty pwi...

przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

come speak up ? what was this issue ? why did u have to roll back ? And who are you again ? why arent the regular gm;s speaking anymore ? or the mods ?

Okies how about this, get your developers to work on a 1 week deadline, and get things sorted out, and once they do tell them they wouldnt get paid for their hard work ?

Lets see what their response be like ? eh ?
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    we farmed quite a bit of money the time we spend in nw how do u compensate that is not that simple solution that u guys r giving we jsut lost plenty of money stuffs n other thing ..... reroll things back it was like jsut before maint start atms fail condition is very UNDESIRABLE WE HATE IT
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey, you archosaur babies..

I played FW and I had gotten EVERYTHING in 2 days (up to like level 50) and they rolled back to before my character was even created. so cry less, oh wah wah, you lost a few days work, and a few million coins or fashion, At least your characters are still in tact
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • daddy18
    daddy18 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Bad pwi
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey, you archosaur babies..

I played FW and I had gotten EVERYTHING in 2 days (up to like level 50) and they rolled back to before my character was even created. so cry less, oh wah wah, you lost a few days work, and a few million coins or fashion, At least your characters are still in tact

a few millions u dont talk less than billions i presume it better to lose ur char initialy than loose multy millions..................... n plz go play in ur server i hope it never happens there............
  • isotoo
    isotoo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    are you kidding me? I don't even know how much i lose...
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hello everyone,

we dont want the thing u just did we want the things as they were rite before the maint................................