Guide to Perfect World Builds for all Classes

JessyWolf - Archosaur
JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everyone :D
Ever wondered what the best build for each class in pwi is ? (You can access your build by pressing C on your keyboard) Well you have come to the right place :D Below are builds for all classes in pwi for beginners who are not familiar with the game. A build is what builds up your character and helps it become better and more effective, builds are really important. Of course I know that there are a lot of people out there who have different builds, thats okay :) After a lot of research and playing every single class on perfect world for a while i decided to put up a guide that will help newcomers on PWI Builds :) So without further ado lets begin ! ^_^

Venomancer: 3 Magic, 1 Vitality, 1 Strength every level. Veno's can tame specific wild monsters in the game and make it their pet, the pets help them in fighting (fights with them), and they have a number of builds. But i personally recommend any magic builds because you are are not a barbarian ;)

Wizard: Well wizards are pretty squishy and weak at early levels but later they become killers :P You can ether chose between "Pure Magic Build" or "Survival Build" Pure magic build: 1 strength, 9 Magic every 2 levels, Survival build: 2 Vitality, 7 magic, 1 strength every 2 levels. :)

Blademaster: 5 strength, 1 dexterity every 2 levels, the additional 4 points go to vitality :)

Assassin (my fav class) :P Ether pure dexterity build or survival build Pure dexterity build 4 Dexterity, 1 strength every level. Survival build 2 vitality, 7 dexterity, 1 strength every 2 levels. ^_^

Archer: Ether pure dexterity build or survival build. Pure dexterity build 4 dexterity, 1 strength every level. Survival build 2 vitality, 7 dexterity, 1 strength every 2 levels :) in other words, just like the assassin build :P

Seeker: 5 strength, 3 dexterity every 2 levels, the additional 2 points go to vitality. :D

Mystic: 9 magic, 1 strength, pure magic is the best build for mystics because they can revive themselves after they have died at level 19 with the resurrection skill and have a pet that can do all the work for you xD haha

Barbarian: The tankers :P A barb needs a lot of HP and it already gets a lot of HP lol there are 2 kinds of builds for a barb, 1) 6 strength, 3 dexterity, 1 vitality every 2 levels. 2) 2 vitality, 2 strength, 1 dexterity every level. You can chose :P

Physic: Ether pure magic build or survival build :) Pure magic build 9 magic 1 strength every 2 levels. Survival build 2 vitality, 7 magic, 1 strength every 2 levels xP

And last but not least Cleric: The healers and life savers of the game ^_^ ether pure magic build or survival build :P Pure magic build 9 magic 1 strength every 2 levels. Survival build 2 vitality, 7 magic, 1 strength every 2 levels :D

And so I come to the ending of this guide b:cute By the way, the classes that have survival build or a pure build, the reason why there are 2 builds for these classes it to help your characters grow and survive longer :) You start out with the survival build untill you have reached a good ammount of life (HP) that you believe will help you survive longer in the future and then you switch to the pure build ^_^ If you start out with the pure build you will find yourself dying too fast and not surviving long, which can get pretty irritating and cause you to quit this class thinking "Damn it this class sucks, I hate it" hehe :P Thats why i recommend that you start out with the survival builds and then switch to the pure builds later on b:victory
So I really hope you found this guide helpful :) Feel free to ask any questions if you have any :D and always remember "Never give up !" xD
"Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
Its true f:shy ^_^
"Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by JessyWolf - Archosaur on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Barbarian: The tankers :P A barb needs a lot of HP and it already gets a lot of HP lol 2) 2 vitality, 2 strength, 1 dexterity every level. You can chose :P

I cant use my axe b:shocked
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    That has got to be one of the strangest venomancer builds I've seen, but at least it's workable unlike some of the others.

That blademaster build can use none of the class weapons.

@WannaBM: You can't wear your armor, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    /inb4vitsucks
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kablaab - Dreamweaver
    Kablaab - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    :O

For a Barb I would recommend something more like:
    3 strength every level, and alternate between 2 vit | 1 vit and 1 dex each level. Better put as 6 str, 3 vit, 1 dex every two levels. Cap dex at around 54/55 or push to 60 if you feel so inclined. More accuracy from dex never hurts on a class with low base accuracyb:chuckle

For seeker, I statted more like 7 str, 3 dex "every two levels" with no base vit. However I'm contemplating statting 100 of my str over to vit.

For a BM, that build wont be able to use fists or other weapons that require higher dexterity. You look to be building a high Vit Axe BM. This is fine if all you do is aoe grind and PVP - but a multipath BM is more versatile and would need a lot more dex. Build more like 3 str and 2 dex every level. Endgame claws require 193 dex (traceless dimension) so you're putting in 188 dex points one way or another to get there. 188 points / 99 levels brings you to roughly 1.9/level. Once you get gear that adds on dex points, statting into dex wont be as important though. I'd say 200 is a nice round number to cap at with gears equipped (for seekers as well) for both accuracy and crit rate. Multi-path BM gets very little room to stat vitality points until later (end game) when restats are possible due to gear bonuses.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    /inb4vitsucks

Most of us have the same build but just for fun I started an archer that cannot use a bow. Always got pms telling me that I'm using the wrong build which ofcourse I know. b:laugh
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Venomancer: Laughed a little bit. Go for 4 mag 1 str. If you not a beginner, may try 9 mag 1 str. Pet will be tanking. Honestly the easiest class. Did I mention all the self heals?

Wizard: Can't make a decent build for it. Has to be my worse class. :\

Assassin (my fav class): Pure dex is the way to go! *high five? heh*

Archer: Heavily recommend 4 dex 1 str. The vit is useless you can trust me on this one.

Seeker: For Seeker I would have to tell you to go 7 str 3 dex. This is a build a lot of my friends used and they had a cake walk through the game. Both are lvl100+ with r8+. I personally used the 5 str 3 dex and 2 Vit build and well I still hate it ...

Barbarian: Drag down to Tanker build.

Cleric: Personally did a 7 mag 2 str and 1 vit build. Tryed all the classic builds and went for the build I did for my Archer. (Exchanging dex for mag of course ;))
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
    edited August 2013
    Venomancer: Laughed a little bit. Go for 4 mag 1 str. If you not a beginner, may try 9 mag 1 str. Pet will be tanking. Honestly the easiest class. Did I mention all the self heals?

Archer: Heavily recommend 4 dex 1 str. The vit is useless you can trust me on this one.

Seeker: For Seeker I would have to tell you to go 7 str 3 dex. This is a build a lot of my friends used and they had a cake walk through the game. Both are lvl100+ with r8+. I personally used the 5 str 3 dex and 2 Vit build and well I still hate it ...

Cleric: Personally did a 7 mag 2 str and 1 vit build. Tryed all the classic builds and went for the build I did for my Archer. (Exchanging dex for mag of course ;))

and what exactly are you doing with 100 str at the end game? especially on cleric. stating str to equip a HA/LA helm is worse than getting LA/AA and stat vit, even before the g16 bonus.

that's because the game is a cakewalk now
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    As i said, I know that there are many people out there who have different builds and different ideas. Its okay, its normal for everyone to have a different build :P These are just what i learned and found pretty good for me, after a lot of research and playing all the classes in the game for a while ^_^ Sure you guys can post your ideas hehe xP *Thinks to myself* *A thank you would be nice >:3* b:cute
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Oh forgot to mention. I deleted my blademaster and archer because I, personally, did not like theses classes. So maybe thats why the blademaster build or maybe the archer build wont be that perfect. So yeah b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    That has got to be one of the strangest venomancer builds I've seen, but at least it's workable unlike some of the others.

That blademaster build can use none of the class weapons.

@WannaBM: You can't wear your armor, either.

A level 100 and something veno told me this build is the best and she is a pretty good veno thats why i followed her directions ^_^ b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    after a lot of research and playing all the classes in the game for a while
    A level 100 and something veno told me this build is the best and she is a pretty good veno thats why i followed her directions ^_^ b:chuckle

does not compute
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013

Wizard: Can't make a decent build for it. Has to be my worse class. :\

Assassin (my fav class): Pure dex is the way to go! *high five? heh*

Barbarian: Drag down to Tanker build.

*High five back hehe b:chuckle * as for veno as i said in a previous post a lvl 100 and something veno told me this build and she is pretty good xD so I followed her directions :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    does not compute

I followed her build and, in my opinion, my veno is pretty good and I like her. Plus its normal to get help from high level player when you first join the game, and I have played venos for some time :) So i personally think its a pretty good build

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Venomancer builds:
    Arcane:
    1 str every 2 levels, at least 3 mag per level. The extra 3 points/2 levels may be placed as desired in vit (for survivability) or mag (for attack/healing power) and should not be placed in str or dex, as it gains you very little there.

Light:
    1 str, 1 dex, 3 mag/level. No flexibility in assignment until you accumulate some +stat items. Not recommended for endgame. Sacrifices magic attack power for extra pdef and a small amount of melee attack power.

Heavy:
    Ideally, would be 5 str, 1 dex, 6 mag every 2 levels, but since that's 6 stat points/level and you only get 5, some compromises must be made until a sufficient quantity of +stat items are gathered. Most expensive build. Not recommended for beginners.

BM builds:
    Axe: 6 str, 1 dex/2 levels, 3 points/2 levels available to put in str (for attack power), vit (for survivability) or dex (for accuracy/crit) as desired (never put any points in mag on a BM, barb, seeker, assassin or archer)

Polearm: 5 str, 2 dex/2 levels, 3 points/2 level available to put in str, vit, or dex as desired.

Sword: 5 str, 3 dex/2 levels, 2 points/2 levels available to put in str, vit or dex as desired.

Fist: 5 str, 4 dex/2 levels, 1 point/2 levels available to put in str, vit or dex as desired.

Axe/fist or 4 paths: 3 str, 2 dex/level. No flexibility until +stat items are acquired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Nixiya - Morai
    Nixiya - Morai Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i would recomend posting best build 1st and then posting all the gimped builds u have there as 2nd/3rd choice depending on their playstyle. dont forget that new players can get dreamchaser packs which gives tons of bonus def/dmg/hp to not even need vit builds and they will have it much much easier with pure builds.
    if following your guide newbs will need to spend money on stat reset note...doesn't seem like a good guide then...
  • jadedragon89110
    jadedragon89110 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    and what exactly are you doing with 100 str at the end game? especially on cleric. stating str to equip a HA/LA helm is worse than getting LA/AA and stat vit, even before the g16 bonus.

that's because the game is a cakewalk now

Veno I mention the 9 mag 1 str.

Archers need the str. Otherwise the bracelets and shoes are unable too use without extra str mods.

As for Clerics, idk y. Never checked specs on the build.

-

That is why my 96 Sin only gets 7-10% from FC. >.>;
    [SIGPIC]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8303/ubd9306.png[/SIGPIC]

Better watch out for my finale, It'll tear you up from the inside out.:cool:

IGN:Remnant
    Race:Winged Elf
    Class: Bard
    edited August 2013
    i would recomend posting best build 1st and then posting all the gimped builds u have there as 2nd/3rd choice depending on their playstyle. dont forget that new players can get dreamchaser packs which gives tons of bonus def/dmg/hp to not even need pure builds and they will have it much much easier with vit builds.
    if following your guide newbs will need to spend money on stat reset note...doesn't seem like a good guide then...

if your argument against vit builds can be changed to an argument against pure builds just by replacing mag with vit, it's not an argument at allb:cute

pure builds and abundance of ways to boost your attack (but not defence) is the reason that many players feel that the game is who shoots first now.
  • RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide
    RaveR_mnant - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Veno I mention the 9 mag 1 str.

Archers need the str. Otherwise the bracelets and shoes are unable too use without extra str mods.

As for Clerics, idk y. Never checked specs on the build.

-

That is why my 96 Sin only gets 7-10% from FC. >.>;

Was me btw ... was in the middle of changing my character.
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

Ratsael RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    i would recomend posting best build 1st and then posting all the gimped builds u have there as 2nd/3rd choice depending on their playstyle. dont forget that new players can get dreamchaser packs which gives tons of bonus def/dmg/hp to not even need vit builds and they will have it much much easier with pure builds.

I used these builds and I did not spend any money on this game. And i am pretty good, in my opinion, with the classes. Even the ones that don't have the dreamchaser packs still are pretty good. Kill quick, good damage, good surviving etc. As I said this is my point of view because I tried theses builds and they are pretty good for me, so I decided to put up this guide as to the way I believe has been pretty successful and good for me :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    edited August 2013
    Thanks to everyone who is sharing their knowledge :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I smell a troll

Most of your builds can't even use their weapons
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you want to make a guide that people can use you need to put all builds a class can do and not just the build that you prefer.

Example:

A Cleric can be, AA, LA or HA, but also can be pure magic, hybrid or full vit.

Also going pure magic on Mystic have nothing to do with the ress skill...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If you want to make a guide that people can use you need to put all builds a class can do and not just the build that you prefer.

Example:

A Cleric can be, AA, LA or HA, but also can be pure magic, hybrid or full vit.

Also going pure magic on Mystic have nothing to do with the ress skill...

Yep, need the mana due to you run out quickly from everything you do.

Pets need mana, buffs need mana, spamming skills need mana b:surrender
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yep, need the mana due to you run out quickly from everything you do.

Pets need mana, buffs need mana, spamming skills need mana b:surrender

I know a mystic that is HA and is really happy about and never had mana issues.

That's call using pots and or charms.

I never saw someone go pure magic to get more mana... lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Archer should be pure cause if you add vit you lose Damage and lower crics it's what makes us Loved by all b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
    edited August 2013
    I know a mystic that is HA and is really happy about and never had mana issues.

That's call using pots and or charms.

I never saw someone go pure magic to get more mana... lol.

i know a HA mystic too... herbs are cheap lol.

so you never met a manifest virtue wizzie? XD
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ur 2 str 2 vit 1 dex barb build won't work. Can't use axes.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ur 2 str 2 vit 1 dex barb build won't work. Can't use axes.

Yeah. Still wrapping head around BM and Barb builds XD
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If only builds on PWI were complicated enough to justify a guide.
  • jsmadness890
    jsmadness890 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks ^.^ im new to this game, so this is a big help :3
This discussion has been closed.