Guide to Perfect World Builds for all Classes

2»

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Mystic: 9 magic, 1 strength, pure magic is the best build for mystics because they can revive themselves after they have died at level 19 with the resurrection skill and have a pet that can do all the work for you

Pure magic build is also the build I would recommend for a mystic but your stats are not good... 1str every two levels means 52 str at level 105 which is not enough... (not far but not enough). You need a little more points to wear equipments. The best would be to put the minimum needed for your stuff in str step by step and all remaining points in magic.

By the way the part about pets is totally wrong. Mystics' summons are not like venos' pets...
    And magic build is the best (according to me) simply for the same reasons as for other AA classes, not because of summons or Rez (strangest thing I read on that forum that part about ressurection to be honest)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You're forgetting the initial 5 points in each stat you have. Adding 1 str every 2 levels starting with 5 gives you 54 or 55 str at level 100, enough for any arcane armor and most magic weapons (patakas take a bit more str.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited August 2013
    You're forgetting the initial 5 points in each stat you have. Adding 1 str every 2 levels starting with 5 gives you 54 or 55 str at level 100, enough for any arcane armor and most magic weapons (patakas take a bit more str.)

True that I was forgeting that xD but the idea remains the same because it means that after 100 you don't need to put points in strength anymore, plus the fact that it can depend of the weapin you choose (as you said). So the best option to me has always been to put the strength points step by step according to the equipments.
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Pure magic build is also the build I would recommend for a mystic but your stats are not good... 1str every two levels means 52 str at level 105 which is not enough... (not far but not enough). You need a little more points to wear equipments. The best would be to put the minimum needed for your stuff in str step by step and all remaining points in magic.

I'm a mystic R9rr lvl103 and have 48 str, don't forget that people can get str by the ornament, cape and/or head. 52 can be enough or not (or too much) depending on the gears the person use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zoldi - Morai
    edited August 2013
    I'm aware of that... I had to restat after getting my tome. That's why I said that for me the best is to put the points step by step by following the strength requisite during the evolution of equipment rather than putting x points every one or two level (obviously when approaching level 100 you need to have an idea of your future equipment before leveling up)

And for example if you have TT90 stuff at level 90 and know that you won't change anything before level 100, then there is no need to put one more point in strength at level 92, 94, 96. The best is to put every points in magic until level 99 or 100 and then put the missing points in str when needed (I know that this is not major at that level but...)
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks ^.^ im new to this game, so this is a big help :3

I think it is time to burry this thread.

Troll OP makes a new toon to post from and bump his troll tread there we go again......
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Troll OP makes a new toon to post from and bump his troll tread there we go again......

jsmadness an alt of JessyWolf? no way!
    you only purge once #yopo
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I feel stupider after reading this thread. Also for some weird reason I feel like I need to punch a rabbit in the face. b:shocked

For the love of jebus close this thread and preferably exile it to the lower depths. b:bye
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Physic: Ether pure magic build or survival build :) Pure magic build 9 magic 1 strength every 2 levels. Survival build 2 vitality, 7 magic, 1 strength every 2 levels xP

Umm... this is PWI, not high school science class. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Simplest way to build every class

1. open the character window where your attributes are.

2. go to blacksmith where your weapons are.

3. raise your base stats to match your weapons list at level or above.

4. go to tailor where your armors are.

5. raise base stats to match the armor type you want to wear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JessyWolf - Archosaur
    JessyWolf - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Just so you know sir, I live in egypt okay? Meaning the country is banned, okay? Meaning i can't make a new account anymore unless they un-bann it, you get what i am saying? b:chuckle and im not that silly to make a new account and reply to my own thread, LOL b:chuckle
    "Within Us all there lies a Wolf laying in wait until called upon" f:fan
    Its true f:shy ^_^
    "Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle" f:victory :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Well this is an unfortunate case of necromancy. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.