Optimistic
    Cordial
    Ruthless
    Raving
    Impetuous
    Daring
    Staunch
    Conservative

There's some good pve moods for it, but didn't one yet. It got Silent: (Quiet and Ghost). Was hitting mobs under the OHT's porter for over 13k with the exclusive skill.

Does anyone know if the old skills (non mood related) can be replaced after evolution? I'm thinking to replace bash with claw.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    http://opposingdigits.com/pwi_images/slugger.png

Celestial Plumpfish evolved (Fantastical Angelfish) moods:

Does anyone know if the old skills (non mood related) can be replaced after evolution? I'm thinking to replace bash with claw.

Sweet! Will add the moods tomorrow morning, I really need my soft bed right now; going to crash. I didn't realise it gets 40% Inherit from HP. That's neat.

The old skills can be replaced yes. I did this to my game husband's Monkey after he evolved it. Replaced Flesh Ream with Howl by his request.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I did some testing in OUF with the Fantastical Angelfish. He could 1-shot the typical steelfin pikes with the exclusive skill. The turtles after the skill + bash had little left to go. I forget how I used to use him: I'd have him round up sea monsters using bramble to keep them aggroed, then I'd AoE them. I thought that I wouldn't be using Bash by default, but the new skill is so powerful (hits around 15k), that it should be saved to either 1 shot a mob or bring one with extra life down.

Got a full set Craggabro cards in one session to go get the drops (used Herc). Herc wasn't not as nice for me in Brimstone as he was in Eden. -2 times I had to retreat on the way to the boss.

Though the nix works under water now, I don't believe this fish pet was made totally obsolete (though water pets are rarely used). The nix would have to have aoes or bramble to be as useful farming Craggabro. -Excellent way to level your fish pet, yourself, and make coin btw.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    I did some testing in OUF with the Fantastical Angelfish. He could 1-shot the typical steelfin pikes with the exclusive skill. The turtles after the skill + bash had little left to go. I forget how I used to use him: I'd have him round up sea monsters using bramble to keep them aggroed, then I'd AoE them. I thought that I wouldn't be using Bash by default, but the new skill is so powerful (hits around 15k), that it should be saved to either 1 shot a mob or bring one with extra life down.

Got a full set Craggabro cards in one session to go get the drops (used Herc). Herc wasn't not as nice for me in Brimstone as he was in Eden. -2 times I had to retreat on the way to the boss.

Though the nix works under water now, I don't believe this fish pet was made totally obsolete (though water pets are rarely used). The nix would have to have aoes or bramble to be as useful farming Craggabro. -Excellent way to level your fish pet, yourself, and make coin btw.

Sounds good. I'm glad they decided to give a boost to that pet even if it's not used by many.

Speadsheet updated! Veneir is working on getting a Moon Toad so that leaves only 4 pets to find information for.
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Re-rolled mood of Fantastical Angelfish and got Bright

Flame Fist is a spammable skill that does a mere 40% of it's base attack but in fire dmg (sadly not a buff). Wraithslayer is a long term buff that adds 20% damage to skills (like Invigorate does). With Tsunami + Wraithslayer am hitting the water mobs in OUF for ~18k.

Flame Fist's Ch/cast is .2 /1.0 (1.2 total) It's attack rate for normal hits is only .60/sec (so not as bad as it may appear, and it is complimented by Wraithslayer).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Removed the red text at the beginning, I think we have covered most of the data by now, and the spreadsheet is only missing two pets but we'll get them eventually. P: Good work everyone!
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Mood description for *Savage

Bloodthirst Lv4 - (has 30% chance to recover your max HP by 12%)
    Ghost Lv6

-Noticed that missing from your spread sheet.

Evolved my Illusory Thorn and thought I'd give some feedback. Unlike how the evolution made my fish, and derjan's one hit beasts, my herc an aggro ho, my nix no more glitches in the ground, etc: it didn't really do much for the Thorn.

It's a weak and very slow atk rate dd to start, so the temporary aps buff isn't too significant, and it's not auto-abled.

I like that you can see the projectile now, and it the pet looks menacing.

It got the mood Selfless.
    -Self Healing 40% of max HP ch/cast .1/.1 cd 90s
    -Howl 100% dmg to targets within 12meters + increase threat

I'm not crazy about the Self Heal, but can find use for it, and Howl doesn't work as great as I a was hoping. I like to use a ranged pet for ranged mobs, and those mobs are often too far away for Howl to hit them (tested in OHT, VoS). Howl also has no use for pulling unless you want to pull a group of mobs (could probably find some interesting uses for that).

Doesn't have any defense buffs, but tanked Blackhole Devourer with it. Unfortunately it requires spam heals. -Not worth using if you have a buffed Eldergoth, Herc, Nix, etc.

Inherited Stats:
    Attack: 30/60
    Defense: 9/20
    HP: 7/20
    Atk. Lv: 16/50
    Def. Lv: 37/50

Speeds (m/s):
    Heliacal Phoenix - 11.0
    ->Illusory Thorn - 8.9<-
    Celestial Giant - 8.3
    Imperial Skeleton - 8.2
    Fantastical Angelfish - 7.7
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    honestly whats with this damn daily cave I got to wv 4 w/o problems and then sly fox sly fox sly fox sly fox I didnt have time to switch nothing was fox hunting b:angry
  • sharon01
    sharon01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    after all this time do u still have to b in pk mode to do the lycean quest or have that been sorted out ?
  • XXxLUAxXx - Heavens Tear
    XXxLUAxXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    About Evolved Pets, I have some questions and considerations:

The fact that an Evolved Pet can not be negotiated is disappointing to me.
    b:angry
    To me, it should give more space for cages for those who have venomancer, especially now with the Evolved Pets.
    b:cry
    One thing made ​​me sad, I have a Riptide Tortoise and so far not seen possiblity of making it Evolved.
    b:sad
    Evolved Pet can't be stored in the safe or in the bag?

Evolved Pets can be replaced in the cages, as before, or become trapped in cage like Hercules?

Evolded Pet can be AccountStashed?
    [/SIZE]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yes, you still need to enter PK mode in order to actually hit the guards however you can use Womansley's method of doing it non-PK. It's not as effective but it works. Just check the video link.

@LUA - when you evolve your pet, it becomes linked to your Venomancer's stats (and gear) so the pets become bound to your Venomancer probably due to either code/programming limitations or programming ease. It can't be turned back to an egg as far as I know.

People are already suggesting and support an increase in the pet bag.
  • OldArcher - Heavens Tear
    OldArcher - Heavens Tear Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ahah :P

heres a tip for pk mode in daily if in pk mode change all controls 1 2 3 4 5 w/e you use to ctrl+1 2 3 4 5
    and make the ctrl key stay down b:victory

that way you can attack mobs and npc w/o doing anything special lol b:bye
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yes, you still need to enter PK mode in order to actually hit the guards however you can use Womansley's method of doing it non-PK. It's not as effective but it works. Just check the video link.

@LUA - when you evolve your pet, it becomes linked to your Venomancer's stats (and gear) so the pets become bound to your Venomancer probably due to either code/programming limitations or programming ease. It can't be turned back to an egg as far as I know.

People are already suggesting and support an increase in the pet bag.

Does the Shademark Scorpion's exclusive skill reduce physical and magic attack by 50% while dealing 200% damage which it says in the veno pet exclusive skill list or does it reduce physical and magic attack by 50% but the effect increase to 200% on players which it says on ecatomb im confused. b:shocked
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Does the Shademark Scorpion's exclusive skill reduce physical and magic attack by 50% while dealing 200% damage which it says in the veno pet exclusive skill list or does it reduce physical and magic attack by 50% but the effect increase to 200% on players which it says on ecatomb im confused. b:shocked

Oh o.o gotta find someone with that pet to confirm. Thanks for the notice!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'll check the skill text when I get home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Options
    That's the next pet I planned on evolving (Scorpion). Sadly today the npc showed up but failed to give quest for the 10 for 1. It'll be a few days until I have the mats for it.
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oh o.o gotta find someone with that pet to confirm. Thanks for the notice!

yw and ty for all juicy pet info b:sad but if the skill truly is a 50% attack reduction then its like the pet skill threaten whichs 36% p attack reduction is not really noticable. b:chuckle
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Exact skill text from in-game:

Weak Toxin

Range 12 meters
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 0.6 seconds
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    Reduces the Physical and Magic Attacks of all enemies within 10 meters by 50%. Lasts 4 seconds. If the target is a player, then the effect increased to 200%.

Special Skill of Shademark Scorpion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Exact skill text from in-game:

Weak Toxin

Range 12 meters
    Channel 0.4 seconds
    Cast 0.6 seconds
    Cooldown 30 seconds
    Reduces the Physical and Magic Attacks of all enemies within 10 meters by 50%. Lasts 4 seconds. If the target is a player, then the effect increased to 200%.

Special Skill of Shademark Scorpion

Corrected b:thanks
  • tweakz
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Stupid me! I should have researched better before upgrading the Scorpion. I thought the exclusive skill might be useful in PvE and didn't look at the moods, consider the short duration of the exclusive effect, or the cd. I did want a cooler looking scorpion though. b:victory
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    has anyone used the knock back skill from lil dolphy, does it work against players in pk, is it any good?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    has anyone used the knock back skill from lil dolphy, does it work against players in pk, is it any good?

Yes, it works against players, but since it's a melee skill, the pet needs to survive till it reaches the player ... or, obviously, the veno should survive till he gets to the target lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Yes, it works against players, but since it's a melee skill, the pet needs to survive till it reaches the player ... or, obviously, the veno should survive till he gets to the target lol.

ty, thats a relief. b:laugh
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Did someone mention evolved pets being weaker after evolution? I have noticed base HP and stuff drop, but it's brought back up a bit when summoned; based on veno equips.

I revisited a couple old bosses that used to be a challenge: Xenospace Drake and Avalanche Brute in VoS. I started soloing XSD at lvl 101 with the nix, and sometimes failed and had to flee for life about 3/4 the way through. Today I attacked it with my evolved Phoenix now Lvl 103 and failed right off the bat. AB killed the nix while I was SDing so I didn't bother with it. OTH: my Giant had no problems on either and even allowed me to occasionally cast something.

I have been steering my nix toward dd, and herc toward tank, but still expected more from the nix as far as tanking.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Stats of 101 Baby Hercules:
    HP 4630, PDef 10052, MDef 8041, attack (loyal) 3266

Base stats of 101 Celestial Giant:
    HP 4630, PDef 10052, MDef 8041, attack (loyal) 3266

Stats of 101 Baby Blazing Phoenix:
    HP 3858, PDef 10052, MDef 12063, attack (loyal) 5010

Base stats of 101 Heliacal Phoenix:
    HP 3858, PDef 10052, MDef 12062, attack (loyal) 5010

Not seeing any weakening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Not sure if someone has pointed this out, but 1 Feral Soul Star gives 500 exp to your pet. :D
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Oh awesome! Will note it :D
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Illusory Thorn's exclusive skill (whatever it ought to be called) gives a Quicken buff (attack speed increase) for 10 seconds with 20 second cooldown. It feels like the attack speed is increased to 1.0 from 0.5 atk/sec, but I haven't timed that part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Illusory Thorn's exclusive skill (whatever it ought to be called) gives a Quicken buff (attack speed increase) for 10 seconds with 20 second cooldown. It feels like the attack speed is increased to 1.0 from 0.5 atk/sec, but I haven't timed that part.

Corrected f:cute
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2013
    Options
    It appears that the evolved Piggy (Lil'Dolphy) cannot eat Perfect Cookies but its unevolved form (Windwalking Piggy) can.

Anyone else encountered something alike with their evolved pets?